Manipulated Virgin Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That hurts so much, please stop," she squealed.

"Don't worry, a few seconds of pain will be your gateway to a lifetime of pleasure," responded Sameer, "In a few strokes it will stop hurting and start feeling really good, trust me."

Sonia kept whimpering as he slid his cock in and out of her slowly until her whimpers turned into moans which got steadily louder. Sameer knew that the balance of the sensation had tilted on its head from a lot of pain mixed with a little pleasure to a little pain and mostly pleasure.

"Beginning to feel good isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes sir, oh yes. Oh my God it feels so good, oh please don't stop, please keep going."

Sameer increased his pace and intensity and started slamming his cock deep into her tight, wet, virgin pussy as she started to get louder with her moans. He was going in harder and faster with each thrust as his balls began slapping against her ass, soaking up the fluids leaking from her pussy.

"Oh...Shit...Fuck...Oh fuck me...Fuck me hard...Oh don't stop...Yeah just like that...God I've wanted you for so long...but nobody can know about this...please...please Sameer...promise me..."

"I promise" replied Sameer in between his thrusts, gasping for air as Sonia's pussy felt like it was getting tighter with every stroke, almost like a vacuum sucking on his cock. Her eyes rolled into her head, her mouth open wide as she started screaming.

"Ahh...yes...YES...YES!!...I'm going to cum again...oh I'm gonna cum on your huge cock...oh it feels so good...yes...yes...yes....yes, yes yes YES!" At that moment her pussy sucked Sameer's cock hard because of the vacuum created by their juices and in a moment Sameer felt the walls of her pussy writhing and collapsing around his pulsating cock as his own orgasm couldn't hold itself back any longer and he exploded squirt after squirt of warm, thick cum into his secretary's pussy until his balls ached with the pressure released and his body, sweaty from all the hard and fast thrusts collapsed upon Sonia's as she held him tight.

His cock went limp from his orgasm and he moved out of her pussy as a mixture of saliva, her juices and his cum cascaded down her ass cheeks and onto his desk. There was a little blood, but not much. He looked up at her and the lustful expression in her eyes had given way to a satisfied one as she looked on at him intently.

"Well, work should get more fun now don't you think?" Sameer asked Sonia as he winked at her.

"Yes sir," she replied, "but it must stay as our little secret."

"Absolutely," said Sameer.

And so it stayed.

12