Manipulating Jenny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would much prefer to be home now with her real father in his bed, not sexing with a man forced on her by her deviant boss But she is determined to see the night through and give him anything he wants so he won't bad mouth her to her boss. Her only proviso and she reminds him about it, is that her boss must not know she went to bed with him in order to have him sign an agreement to concede a business deal negotiating terms to her boss. She wants Raymond to congratulate her for her negotiating skills without giving the fake business magnate Wilson any special favours.

Mr Wilson is marvelling at the powerful image of Jenny's 18 year-old nudity as he reaches her lower abdomen and spreads his hands across the wide and high mounted bare pubic bone. He runs his flat palm over the area for quite a while, wondering if his daughter Katrina's is as sexy looking as this. He is sure it is. The curvaceous shape of the female genitals has always fascinated him and he wishes he could spend these kind of moments, if only once in a while, with his own daughter. His flat palm slides down the slope and his finger connect quickly to her clitoris. He gets a good close-up look at it as he flicks it around and rubs the oils into the area.

"I like the size of your clit," he says to break a protracted silence as they both were in deep thoughts about different matters of sex. "Yes, I was told by the therapist who massaged me when I fell down the stairwell at work that had I been born a boy, my clit would have grown into a man's cock of some eight or nine inches and thick like yours. And see my clitoris hood where I have my clit pierced, well he says the girl's clit sheath is equivalent of a penis foreskin and had God intended me to be a boy in the womb it would have developed fully into a penis. Instead God gave us girls our own mini penis, our clit, as well as a vagina to receive a really big one."

"You don't say. What makes him an expert?"

"Dunno. But he sure knew every inch of my body back to front. He gave me a powerful orgasm but he put some kind of oil inside me and all over my pussy -- I think it was something to do with Spanish Fly -- and I went bonkers bouncing around as he fingered me. Mr Wilson, I want you to finger me good and make me cum." He does.

An hour later with the clock now just gone 1.30am they are back in bed and he asks can he fuck her doggy style before she goes to sleep."Woof woof," she replies.

"Thank you," he answers and mounts her as she lays her face on the pillow and lifts herself up for him to push his erection into her. "Mr Wilson, I mean daddy, after you fuck me this time I am getting tired as I am usually asleep my midnight but I don't mind if you want to play with my body or even fuck me again while I am asleep.

"Just don't wake me up if you can help it as I must get my beauty sleep, you know."

"So you don't mind if I stay awake all night and feast on you while you sleep? Do anything? Eat your pussy? Suck your tits? Rub my cock across your face? Come on your face?

"Anything daddy, just don't wake me up." He groans loudly at the very thought of it and starts pumping her from behind as Jenny's face gets buried in the massive pillow. He is working out in his mind all the things he wants to do, and will do, to Jenny while she lies there asleep perfectly nude. He has fucked her only three times so far this night but wants two more in different positions before they leave the hotel. One will be with him sitting in a chair and Jenny facing him, sitting on his wide-load shaft, kissing as they fuck. He can't wait until morning, yet he doesn't want the night to end.

To be continued: Chapter 8 sees Jenny make a bee-line for the honey jar at home to finally cajole her sexually naïve stepdaddy into cleaning up the mess and discovering what he's been missing out on all those earlier years. And Jenny adds a new dimension to her private enjoyment in the form of a very long string of pearls.