Manipulating Jenny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

Jenny is feeling the mounting passion deep inside. This is a magic moment for her, a truly erotic moment and one she has longed for and dreamt about happening like this for many years. Every year, every birthday her sexual curiosity for him gave stronger meaning and as the girl becomes the young woman the intensity of her desire to be loved by him is overwhelming.

Now his head is buried deep between her shapely thighs lapping at her pristine pussy. This is what her dreams were made of and she is living the dream. She holds his head with both hands, not wanting him to get away. The feeling is sensational and even more so because it's him.

"Daaddeee, you are sooo good, so gooood. Oh your tongue is inside my pussy, I can feel it everywhere. Suck me out, suck on me, drain my love juice my wonderful man. Oh this is just beautiful please don't stop." Jenny is in raptures and she feels an orgasm mounting fast as she starts to tremble and twist around to his hungry mouth devouring her most private part.

He glances up at her strained face, the emotion written all over it, and in a few seconds between licking and munching on her, he sees the pleasure he is giving her. "Jenny I've got your whole cunt in my mouth isn't that wonderful, do you like it?" Your pussy is just superb, I love this."

"Oh daddy you are so beautiful don't stop. I want your cock in me tonight....you must fuck me.... I have never wanted a man so much as I want you inside me....fill me with it....come all over my face.... oh just keep doing it the way you are doing it..... I only dreamed of this...."She is rambling on panting as she talks in jerky tones and he senses he is bringing her to a climax so he grabs her under her bare arse and lifts her hips off the floor and starts to thrash his tongue around her clitoris faster and faster "Oh daddy you do it so good. You do it so good," she cries like a child. Tears run down her cheeks. Never so much has she wanted a man to put his mouth on her like this.

He completely devours her pussy and there is not one tiny part that escapes his tongue and lips. Jenny is reaching a climax, as she watches him crouched between her thighs, her legs spreadeagled over his shoulders. The moment, the sheer thrill of his touch, what he is doing, how she is naked before him, the feeling of utter helplessness as he holds her almost upside down off the floor has her going crazy and she feels the peak of her passion coming like an express train.

"Oooohh dadddeee, do it! Do it! Do it! Suck my cunt harder and harder! I'm yours daddy. Please don't stop! Do it! Yeeeeeeeesssss!!" He feels her body jerk suddenly and stiffen in an orgasmic thrust, her screech heralding the arrival of the mountainous avalanche of released tension and she shakes in his arms, finally flopping limp and sobbing.

She cries unashamedly. He panics for a moment but she turns to him with her big bedroom eyes in a look of genuine endearment. "Oh daddy, oh daddy, I've never been so happy in my life. I am crying because I am so happy. So happy. It was beautiful"

Thank God, he thinks. Only a woman can cry because she is happy. No wonder men get confused with them. .

"Oh daddy, thank you. Thank you. I have wanted that for so long you'll never know."

He too, is suddenly caught up in her tidal wave. "He splutters back, "Jenny what you are saying... are you saying what you are saying"

"Daddy you silly old man I love you so dearly. I wish I could marry you I just want you so much. I want to feel you inside me, You must make real love to me I can't live without it any longer. Put it in me tonight, every night. Do it like you love me."

He is flabbergasted."Jenny for a start I can't marry you because I am your daddy and isn't that being close enough, and besides I am 32 years older than you. To girls your age I am an old man. Geezus Jen, I never knew you felt this bad. I mean good about me. How long have you been this way?"

"Daddy you are not an old man and don't dare say that. Look at your body, it's better than a lot of men 10 years younger judging by what I see on the beach. But to be honest daddy about a year after mommy died, I knew you were special. You loved me so tenderly like I was your own and even though you were not my natural father you always treated me as though you were. I could see I was not just a toy like some stepdaughters are to their new fathers and you sort of treated me like a little lady and I liked that.

"As I grew older I had these strange feelings inside me that made me want to reach out for you and go beyond a hug and a kiss but you were always the perfect gentleman and no matter how much I tried to flirt with you to make you notice how I was growing you just regarded me as a cheeky young kid and left me disappointed time and time again."

She flutters her long eyelashes as only Jenny can when she wants to look innocent. "Daddy just look at the size of your cock, it's sticking out of your bathrobe, I think it's looking for me, he knows I want him." He glances down and his robe has fallen to either side of his muscular thighs, revealing his solid erection.

"How big is it daddy, how many inches? I always wondered. It looks really big from here"

"Well, er, a man doesn't like to talk about the size of his cock but since you ask it's just on nine inches erect or seven on the dangle."

She giggles like a schoolgirl. "Oooh, I don't think there would be as much delight with seven on the dangle compared to getting nine in mine...heh heh."

He stands up and points his manhood towards her face. "Jenny I've admired your beauty from afar for many years as a loving parent or guardian should but now you are an adult and you are making this provocative parade in front of me you are making me buckle. Now get on your knees and show me how good you are at sucking this thing you've wanted so long."

Jenny loves the sight of a big erect penis and this one is very special to her and she wants to savour the moment as she kneels before him in the nude and looks up at him coyly, putting on her best innocent expression. "Daddy I'm so sorry I was a bad girl today at school and they sent me to the principal's office to be punished. He told me I had to go home and do this to my father and beg for forgiveness. But not before I had to show him I could do it properly. He made me strip to my panties and bra. Do you want me to show you how I had to do it to him behind the desk in his big office?"

"Yes, just do it, I can't wait "

As she spins her fable to excite him into her school age times she cups his tight scrotum in one hand and slides the other hand loosely along the shaft of his bulging member, looking at it and alternating her gaze directly into his face with her big blushing bedroom eyes and flicking eyelashes. Her face is that of a schoolgirl again.

"He was a nasty principal, daddy, he grabbed me around my head and kept forcing my mouth back and forth faster and faster as I tried my best to please him so he would let me get dressed and go back to class." She starts rubbing his shaft but has not yet put her mouth around it. She wants to get him frantic for it with her sexy baby talk.

"What happened? Did he let you go?" he answers back to Jenny's utter surprise. His rejoinder sparks her lust even more. "Yes daddy, but he made me gulp down a lot of his sperm when he couldn't hold it back any longer, He said if I misbehave again he would make me stay back after school for more of the same and that's when he said I must do this to you as soon as I got home, even before my homework. So daddy I ask that you forgive me for being so naughty and upsetting the school teacher and if I do this properly, will you forgive me?"

"Yes, yes of course, just do it for God's sake, my balls are aching."

She really wants it inside her pussy but this is one way of coming to grips with its size and it thrills her to know he is looking down at her sucking on him, so as she works it in and out of her mouth, her tongue working overtime, she keeps looking up at his face to project an expression of teenage innocence. Her sexy adolescent-like talk excites him and as he feels the incredible warmth of her mouth and the way her lips grip the most sensitive side of his glans he knows he is not going to last long. The sheer sight of this beautiful creature in her submissive position so eagerly begging for his cock and wanting to taste his cum is an experience that's come entirely unexpected. Today was just like every other day until Jenny came home and showed him her sexy new micro bikinis.

She is working his shaft faster and faster looking up into his face and fluttering her eyelashes. One hand gently squeezes his balls, she feels them moving from side to side inside the sac and by the size of them she is sure he must produce a big surge of cum when he explodes. He is making the same kind of groaning sounds she first heard when she used to sneak down the dark hallway on her hands and knees a long while ago when she was supposed to be asleep. This must be what momma did to him, she thinks. She wants to be as good as her mother who she remembers as a very attractive and very sexy woman. Jenny is her carbon copy.

For him, it is the first time a woman's lips are gripping his penis since the last time he and his wife made love 10 years ago. It dawns on him the similarities in Jenny and her mother. God, no wonder Jenny is so sexy, she's just like her mother, he thinks as the sexual tension in his loins takes him closer to the edge of losing control.

Jenny has perfected the degree of pressure on his penis with her fulsome Latina lips and starts to concentrate on the more vulnerable underside of his glans, flicking her tongue around its most sensitive area as she zigzags his knob in and out of her mouth with ever-increasing speed. One hand holds his tight balls and the other is gripped tight around the base of his long shaft, stretching it back tightly with downward vertical pressure. He is just around the corner coming into the home straight in a fast finishing burst.

"Oooohh, keep going! Oooooooh keep going faster. That's it, Ooooohh Jenny my cock's coming in your mouth Aaaaaaaargh! She feels a sudden surge of the white glue filling her mouth so fast she gulps it down and jerks his penis out of her mouth just as his second, third and fourth burst splashes across her face, some landing in her hair, her forehead, across her cheeks, across her nose and her mouth seems drenched with sperm running down her chin. Her tongue is hanging out with a thick wad of goo stuck under it, another thick wad hanging off the tip of her tongue and dripping down to her breasts. He is one of those men well endowed in producing a powerful supply of sperm.

"Oh daddy this is beautiful," she gasps. "It is just like the way the school principal finished," she fantasises. "It is all over me again. Now your lovely baby juice is in my face. Mmmmm." He looks down proudly at her lapping it up, wiping the sperm on her face down to her mouth and licking it up with an eager tongue. "Mmmmmm" she moans over and over. The exertion has drained him physically and his balls ache.

"Jen I'm not as young as I used to be you know. I really want to put it in you but I've got to get over this first. You just drained me. I don't think I've ever cum so powerfully for a long long time. It must be the way you got me going. Fantastic. You are just like your mother. She was brilliant and so are you. She's back."

His words fuel her sense of belonging to him more than ever. She has never heard him compare her to his lovely wife, her mother, but to say it after a sex act is even more delightful. Surely now he will want to take me to bed as often as possible, she thinks with a big smile on her face looking up at him. They get to their feet, both naked and she hugs him, some of his sperm is still matted into her hair and down one side of her cheeks. They kiss tenderly and he pulls her tightly against his body, his nine inches now dangling to a seven-inch but still thick appendage.

Jenny adores his masculinity and the way the shades of grey stand out like silvery streaks through his thick hair. She feels as though she now commands a personal nine-inch penis she can summons for action whenever in the mood. They sit on the couch gathering themselves. "Daddy, let's go into your bedroom and lie on the bed until you are ready for me. You know I am ready for you," she giggles.

He stretches out on the queen size bed, once occupied by Jenny's mother. He looks up at the ceiling and can't believe she is beside him nude. "I never thought this would ever happen Jen," he says casually. She lays an arm across his chest and traces her clitoris finger around it and starts circling his navel in teasing caresses.

"Oh daddy, I knew it was just a matter of time. But you are so slow you naughty man you made me wait for years to be making love to me." They lay there in a cuddle, father and daughter, held in loving embrace. Love and sex become as one as father and daughter become as one. For quite some time they remain bound together in silence, both of them savouring delights that to each have been a milestone moment of their lives. Both know that the best is yet to come.

His erection is returning. He can sense it. The magnetism of her physical beauty and sexy teasing ways is a very powerful force. "Daddy I confess that I used to go to bed at night right through my school years thinking of something like this with you. I knew I was growing the body of a woman but I was too young for you to ever consider me taking the place of momma."

"Well Jenny, you just did a few minutes ago, but I am surprised you would even be thinking along those lines so long ago."

"Well to be honest daddy you never knew it but I used to sneak down the hallway at night when you and momma thought I was tucked in asleep and I used to listen to you making love to each other. I didn't understand what was going on except that it made me feel really good to hear momma sounding so happy that I knew whatever you were doing you must have been very good at it and ever since I always wanted it to happen to me."

She moves closer and puts her hand on his big banana which looks very firm and ripe for her to eat. "Mmmmm, daddy, this banana looks delicious. And look at those coconuts below it."

"To be honest," he confesses, "I was worried I would be too big for your tight pussy and might hurt you at first." She doesn't have the heart to tell him about the four other men who have already been there -- each one unexpectedly except for her boss whom she always sought to seduce - the knee therapist, her boss, the clit piercer and the shonky Mr Wilson -- every one of them the same age or a bit older than her stepfather. And every one was very well hung. But she wants her daddy to feel very special.

"Oh piffle daddy; I always knew you could fit inside me no matter how big a cock you had and what you don't know is that a long, long time ago I couldn't wait for tonight I wanted to know what it was like so I used to experiment like other girls.

"I started with spoons and things and then got more game and looked for things that resembled a big cock so see how far I could go. I was truly happy how easily I took things nearly the size of your cock now just by covering them in baby oil and also oiling my pussy."

He was hoping against hope to be the first to drill her. "I suppose some other guy gave you your first orgasm, huh," he asks. "Jenny laughs. "Oh come on daddy, don't feel dejected. It wasn't a man or a boy it was a huge carrot."

"A damn carrot? What?"

"Oh daddy, look, you are a real man and I want you to know you are my first real fuck," she lies to make him feel more important to her. "No daddy, I couldn't wait until now to get my first orgasm. I came home from school one day and went to my room with a carrot so big Bugs Bunny would be jealous. I smoothed it back and dipped it in baby oil and played with my clit to get more excited as I figured if this thing could go in me, so could any man. Well, it went in easier than I thought because I was wet and the carrot was oiled up. I realised there and then that us girls were given a hidden treasure like a deep cave where we can store very big trunks inside even though at that time we could not play up. I always dreamed you would have a big one like it and tonight you deliver my dream."

Learning all this fascinates him to the mindset of his daughter and it also makes him feel guilty for not having given her some kind of sex education talk by the time she hit school where the wrong kind of kids can influence others. But he is now relaxed about her capacity to receive him and his desire is turning to a burning desire.

They are both ever so relaxed and there is no tension in the air considering it is a momentous occasion for each of them. His erection is rock hard again and throbbing. She is on his bed where she has never been before, nude and more inviting than ever. This is something he never expected. It adds to his excitement. His dream. Her dream.

"Daddy I want to sit on top of you; I want it to be the deepest possible penetration for my first with you and I want to feel that I'm fucking you. I happen to know this was momma's favourite position and I want this for momma too" The reason for her comment goes over his head as he concentrates on her magnificent body getting set to be spiked by his lighthouse shaped tool.

Watching her shapely form descend slowly on to his penis though brings back fond memories of her mother - his long lost lover. This is the first real intercourse he's about to enjoy since he lost his wife and there are so many similarities between mother and daughter now that Jenny has blossomed. He hopes that if she can fuck half as good as her mother it will be tremendous. He can't wait, yet he can't get it out of his mind that this is his young daughter just six months out of school.

She is right. His thick rod slides effortlessly to its hilt inside her as Jenny looks down at it slowly disappears. He is wide-eyed too, watching a moment of his life he could only dream about in the times when he watched her youthful curvaceous figure emerging into young adulthood. "You are so tight, it's incredible," he says breathlessly. "My God, your cunt is like a boa constrictor the way it's gripping me."

"Daddy I can feel your huge shape way up inside me. It is filling me up. It's so long and thick I'll never be able to get off it. Mmmmmm." Jenny is up to her old tricks. She is not only enjoying her father's cock inside her and making him feel good by the way she squirms, twists and thrusts up and down on his upright bolt but adds much to his excitement with her playful talk.

He is beside himself in ecstasy. "Ohhh, it's so tight you feel like that girl I watched growing up; this is the best moment of my life for years". He stares at her big puffy nipples riding up and down to the beat on the points of her ample breasts that are so firm they don't bounce, they simply move in unison top her upper torso. She has painted her nipples again making them glisten and appear twice as rich in their texture. He is convinced his own daughter is a young sex goddess delivered to him from heaven as a reminder of how lucky he was to have married her mother.

"Oh my God Jenny you are a fantastic fuck; ride me baby, ride me hard," he shouts, his face breaking out in perspiration. "Daddy your cock is the biggest thing I've ever had in me it is so wonderful. I always dreamed it would be like this since I was old enough to think about it," she shouts back, her long hair flying about left and right around her shoulders as she throws her head back and forth into frantic fuck mode.

He knows he won't last long. It is simply too good. The feeling is too intense, his shaft is being massaged by a tight fitting young vagina not long out of school and the very thought of her young age is sending him into overdrive. "Daddy my pussy is gripping you tight and I can feel it; it's so tight. This is so new to me and my pussy has wanted you for so long it won't let you go"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers