Manly Pants Ch. 01

Story Info
Harley finds something more precious than gold.
5.4k words
54.5k
18
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley thought of his wife, a beautiful, sleek-bodied Japanese woman - from Japan - with a mixture of longing and regret. His ex-wife, actually. She had left him two months before, declaring irreconcilable differences and her agreed upon portion of his fortune. Not much considering, but...there was a part of him that still missed her.

Terribly.

He sat alone now at some club on the harbor in some city he had already forgotten the name of. It was in Thailand he knew for sure. But it wasn't a proper 'club.' It was a bar; a 'dive.' Sailors and dockworkers went to and fro, as did the waitresses - as did the bar-girls looking for some action. He had studied them all after half an hour. All very pretty - pretty oval faces, long, down-to-the-ass hair (straight and shiny and black), cute legs, pretty feet cramped up in 3-inch heels, and ready to rock for any price whatsoever. Harley knew he could 'rent' all of them - eleven by last count - and have them put on a little stage-show all by themselves. Perhaps something they did would interest him. He glanced at one girl over in the corner. She had one leg crossed over the other under the table where she sat with a prospective client and waggled her one foot. It was a pretty foot. Harley compared it mentally with his ex's.

Not bad, he thought. He then imagined that particular foot being kissed and licked by the girl in the other corner of the room - the one with the long false eyelashes and the pretty mouth.

It gave his dick a little stir to think of that scenario. But then someone stood blocking his view. He looked up.

"I'm Kathy," was the soft spoken introduction as Harley looked up. He had to look quite a ways up because the slender Asian standing before him was tall - quite tall. He smiled and introduced himself, offered the girl a seat. She folded her considerable height gracefully into the chair opposite him.

"You're...a tall one, aren't you girl?" he said smiling. She nodded.

"I five-foot-ten, one hundred nineteen pounds, my measurements--"

"--Okay, SOLD!" Harley laughed. "No, seriously, I didn't want a complete spec-sheet on your, well, quite beautiful self." Kathy nodded and remained sitting, one leg crossed over the other, eyes intent on Harley's.

Harley glanced around. He'd purposefully put on the dingiest (though not necessarily the dirtiest) clothes his butler could find. He was, in this case, not dressed any fancier or more well-to-do than any of the other of the bar's clientele, so the girl must have just gone the route and come up flat. He was her last ditch effort and...it suited him. He looked at her again, more closely.

She had the longish face of an Asian, but wasn't Thai. He thought about it and when he realized the girl was most likely pure Japanese, he wondered about what she was doing in this particular place. Not to mention that all in all, she was approximately twenty times more lovely than any of the other girls. Harley dealt with stats mostly, and this girl's stats, aside from her easily given physical ones, just didn't seem to add up.

Not that his did either, not in his personal life at the very least.

But the girl's physical stats were quite a wonder. She looked like some impossible high-fashion model with flawless complexion which wasn't clogged with excessive makeup, slightly pouting lips, and very large, very dark eyes in the shape of almonds. He wondered merrily if she were in fact a 'Gray' from outer space, in disguise this evening to pick up some lonesome American and maybe suck his dick dry by means of some vaginal vacuum device, in order to clone his race.

Harley decided he could do with a change of reading material; science fiction/horror was starting to give him a weird slant on things. At this, he glanced up into the girl's oversized slanted eyes and couldn't help smiling. She had such a sweet, warm, interested expression on her face. He, for the moment, wished he could simply sit there and talk with her the rest of the night instead of waiting for the proposition and then turning it down and then having her leave in search of other game. Conversation would be nice, but would end soon. He decided to ask the going price and get it over with. He wanted to get back to the hotel soon anyhow and have some dinner. As he opened his mouth to get things over with, the girl opened hers quicker.

"I different, Harley," she whispered, and Harley had an instantaneous panic at the mention o his name until he remembered giving it to her. He relaxed, smiled.

"How so?" he asked, disinterested but trying to look interested. The girl grinned impishly, stood and pulled up the front of her extremely short dress. Harley stared and was unimpressed. He'd seen G-strings just as lovely. The girl's pubic region was quite beautiful however - matching the rest of her. But then she tugged aside the crotch panel of her underwear and revealed the small cock growing there. Harley nearly let his mouthful of vodka dribble out of his mouth. He looked up in amazement and the 'girl' covered herself, smoothed the front of her dress and sat again, crossing one incredibly long leg over the other. She leaned forward, chin resting on her hands.

"That...how," she said softly, her head moving up and down because her jaw was pressed to her wrists. She glanced away, then back into Harley's eyes, waiting approval or dismissal. She found only an amazed stare. "You...don't like, I know. But...free if you like. Can pretend, no? Maybe I'm actress...like that sort pretending? No charge."

Harley still couldn't imagine how a man could look so beautiful. He'd seen a few transvestites in his day, a few transsexuals, and even had a boyhood pal who'd gone the route and become a woman at age 40, but...this young thing was absolutely stunning. Not the slightest hint of anything male until that rather startling expose.

"You...you were born like that?" he asked, and the girl nodded, her wrist-supported chin still the pivot point of the movement.

"Most people say weird," she said in her broken accent, which Harley was finding more and more adorable. "Before time, younger, they beat me, making fun, calling me girl. And then, when growing up like now? They look and smile. I look back and they don't know I'm me from before time. Funny." Harley was mesmerized by her soft spoken sweetness, even describing what must have been a horrific past. "But I'm not hating them." she finished.

Harley found it odd that he in fact wanted this girl. He realized he should think of her as 'he' or 'him' but found it impossible. This was not a man acting like a woman, or pretending to be one. This was a woman, in attitude, in psyche, and body - except for that one rather small part.

"Most time, they don't know," she went on, Kathy went on in her quiet but unabashed way. "I can hide things and they never see; think I'm all woman - especially when drunk. I don't care; not a problem. Still nice to...being touch on my body..." She grinned at Harley but seemed to blush, seemingly having admitted something that had never been addressed before. "But...no charge you know," she reiterated. "Born this way...mother throwing me in trash can, found, raised in institution. No charging for that you know?"

"So why'd you show me?" Harley asked, surprised that he could even speak. "And I'm not that drunk. Well, not at all, actually." Kathy pouted slightly, frowning as she thought. The expression itself made Harley want her even more.

"Don't know," she said. "Just thinking maybe...show everything first. Tired sometimes, hiding everything. I figure, he want or don't want, and I'm weird and freak, so better up front than later. Sometimes they will hit me when they find my cock-thing." Harley had a moment where he thought it would be great to find those that had even thought of hitting this gentle, beautiful creature and having them beaten to a semi-pulp. Perhaps by his bodyguards. And, thinking this, he turned and caught the eye of one of his men, stationed discretely at the door - dressed much as he was - and nodded. The other man nodded once and left the bar. He came back in a moment later and waved his hand. Harley rose from his seat. The girl looked up at him puzzled, until he held out his hand to her. Her face beamed as she accepted it and strolled with him out of the bar and stood outside, breathing the cool night air. Harley had a moment to see her fully and still could not find a single thing which even whispered of her having been born the way she had. She was tall, even for modern day Orientals, but curvy and sleek in body, and when she turned and seemed to blush when she realized he'd been looking at her, he realized again that her body was the least womanly thing about her, if that were possible. He offered her entrance to the limo with a gesture of his hand and she accepted. He got in beside her and the bodyguard and chauffer climbed in. The car sped off a moment later and Harley wondered as he sat there gazing at his luscious companion, if he would flinch when it came time to actually deal with the girl's 'extra' parts. He had never before thought of a male as sexually stimulating but knew that when excited, the girl's cock would most likely rise up hard. It would be a cock then, no 'hiding' as she had said, and he wondered if he had the balls to actually suck it or do whatever was required. She would 'hide' it as she had said she'd done so many times, but it would still be there in his mind and he wondered how something like this could work out. Finally he had to know, at least for himself. He needed to see if he would be like any number of this girl's previous tricks (though she had mentioned that there would be no charge, several times), and if so, he would have his driver take her to her home and let her out. He did not want to be like the others. In fact he felt like having his people hunt down those who had ever hurt her - in any way - and have them dealt with.

But if he insulted her, he would have to put himself on that list.

"...Come here, pretty lady," he whispered to her and she looked over, surprised, but slid over until she was nestled against his side. He pushed a button on the arm of the door and darkened the windows, even the one to the driver's compartment, and then turned and inhaled the fragrance of the girl's neck. She shivered. He felt goose pimples form on her skin and then reached his lips out and kissed her neck. She sighed, then turned and looked searchingly at him. He smiled and pulled her close again, kissed her cheek, and then slid his hand down to her lap, quickly and expertly slipped his fingers under her skirt and then under the crotch panel of her G-string. Her cock wasn't there. She had hidden it between the creamy smooth inner surfaces of her thighs. Harley pushed his hand down between those thighs and they relaxed and opened and he found it - the girl's 'thing.' Her cock. The penis. He played gently with it, felt it growing hard, felt it stiffening, but felt no revulsion. It was like her clit. An overgrown clitoris. He stroked it as he sometimes did his own and when it was fully hard, he put his fingers over and under it as if holding a cigar and began massaging it back and forth. The girl melted against him, gasping, holding him tight. Her one leg spread open wider to give more room and Harley went on jerking off the tiny organ. It was now still less than three inches long and perhaps an inch thick, much like a cigar. There was no foreskin he could feel and every now and then he would graze the exposed head of the thing with a thumb and make her gasp and moan. She clung to his neck, allowing all of this to be done to her and as she went on shaking and sighing, Harley noted a certain wetness to her sounds. He craned his neck and saw that tears ran freely down her cheeks. She sobbed, murmured things in her own language he could not understand, but he kept on rubbing that stiff little thing of hers. She looked as though this had never happened to her before, and though that was improbable, if it were true, Harley decided that he would try to make it memorable.

For the both of them.

Then an urge overtook him which he could not put aside. Before he knew what he was doing he had leaned down in her lap and had her cock between his lips. He pushed down on it, wondering what the hell he was doing, realizing he was sucking a guy's dick for the first time in his life, and then realizing more, that this wasn't a guy and the thing in his mouth was somehow not a 'dick.' It grew off a beautiful, unassuming woman's crotch, and that was all that mattered. He sucked up and down, the size of the thing hardly needing any special attention, and then warmth was spurting into his mouth, onto his tongue. He sucked and didn't know if he could swallow it, to swallow jiz, but then he did. It was like swallowing the mucus that he sometimes sniffed back when he had a cold and no tissue to properly blow his nose with; a dull, thick feeling with mostly no taste. He sucked more of it out while the girl writhed and gasped for air, her legs scissoring in and out, and continued going up and down on it. He loved the way the thing undulated and flexed in his mouth, the way it spit out what it had, but more, loved how wonderful it obviously made the girl feel. He only wished it could have made up for all she had previously gone through.

When it was over he sat back, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. Kathy slumped back toward her side of the cab, shivering, trying to smile but looking wiped out and beyond words. But Harley felt proud, not simply because he had sucked his first dick in nearly fifty years, but because he wouldn't have to have himself hunted down for harming or humiliating this wonderful woman. In fact the hunt would never happen now. All that would happen had directly to do with Kathy, and how he would treat her for the rest of her life.

He thought about the ideas and terms he'd just used and then nodded to himself. They were appropriate. Or perhaps, 'for as long as she wished' would be better. He found her eyes and smiled at them until the shock and bewilderment had left them.

"Nobody ever do that to you?" he asked, and she shook her head, combed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes with her fingers and sat up a little more. "Was it okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" She shook her head at the last. "But...was it okay?"

"Oh yes, Harley!" she beamed. "So much in pleasure, like never having happened before! I'm just..."

"What?"

"...I am wondering..." she went on, carefully, "If...you are thinking of handsome man while sucking me? Pretending. I am okay with someone pretending. But...just wonder if you prefer other side more?" Harley nearly laughed aloud.

"My god, you are so sweet!" he said. "You mean, do I prefer muscular young men with bronzed arms and thick hairy legs and hair on their chests and everything?" Kathy nodded. Harley, smiling, reached down and grasped her left ankle and brought her leg up. He undid her shoe and took it off, then placed her bare foot in his lap. He ran his hands gently up and down the silky smooth leg, from ankle to thigh and back down. "Hairy like this?" he sighed, not even looking up at her. He wrapped his fingers around her calf and squeezed it firmly, letting his fingertips massage deeply. "Or...muscular like this?" Then he reached down for her other foot and brought it up next to the other. He undid the straps and took the shoe off, then leaned back against his side of the cab and massaged both her feet while he smiled across at her. She smiled unsurely back at him, her large eyes melting and warm and hopeful.

"No," he whispered, pulling gently on her toes now, "I was thinking of what a beautiful woman you are and how tasty your clit is and how wet you got and how pretty you smell and how wonderful you sound when you come. And now I'm thinking about how pretty your legs are, your body, your feet, and I'm wondering what you'll look like naked." The girl instantly reached up and behind to undo her dress's zipper. Harley raised a hand. "I can wait, sweet heart," he said. "But I'm touching a woman, seeing a woman, wanting a woman and I made a woman orgasm just now. I don't see a man at all; not even a little bit." He raised one of the girl's feet and kissed the top of it. She gasped. Her eyes rolled back and then refocused.

Then the chauffeur's voice spoke over the intercom, announcing they were back at the hotel. Harley acknowledged, and then picked up one of the girl's shoes and held it while she slipped her foot into it.

"I am pretending pretty good?" she asked Harley, as the door was opened for them.

"You're not pretending at all," Harley said, grinning back at her. "And that's more than all right with me." He watched her step out of the car, caught a glimpse of panty and smiled to himself as he followed her. She stood tall and happy as she waited for him, hands converging to hold her purse in front of her. Harley stood beside her for a moment, putting an arm over her shoulder. He stood six feet even, and suddenly felt the difference of having such a tall one at his side. He found he enjoyed the difference. He kissed her neck and then turned them both to the hotel entrance and began strolling in with her.

"But how you mean I not am pretending?" she asked him and he grinned sidelong at her.

"Are you pretending now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Cuz I showed you true self in bar."

"Exactly." Harley said. The girl still looked a little puzzled, but soon forgot it. She seemed pleased to simply be there, holding Harley's hand as they walked through the lobby and to the elevators. She seemed quite unaware of the fact that, having said she 'showed her true self in the bar', and was therefore not 'pretending,' her true inner self still showed through strongly. Harley gripped her hand firmly, feeling proud suddenly, to have such a beautiful escort. Many eyes followed them across the large lobby until at last the elevator operator smiled and tipped his cap.

"'Evening, sir and ma'am," he said, and closed the elevator doors.

Harley couldn't get enough of her. He had already fucked the girl twice and now lounged around in bed with her, running his fingers up and down her long legs. She gasped and moved restlessly beneath the sheets that only partially covered her. Harley smiled as he moved his eyes from her swaying knee, down the thigh, over the limp penis and the smears and droplets of freshly ejaculated semen - hers - and then up her flat belly to her chest. Her breasts were small as befitted someone with such a svelte body, but they were real. He'd spent ages investigating that fact with hands and mouth and lips. In fact he had spent ages exploring every part of Kathy's body, from her forehead all the way down to her toes, and still no artifact or remnant of anything even vaguely resembling a man. Every inch of skin was smooth and velvety soft, every curve of a type only available to a biological woman, every sound and move she made, even at the height of arousal where 'pretending' might have fallen through, were nothing but female.

And as such, he had fucked her that way just now. Just ten minutes before. She had been on her back, writhing in agonized excitement, knees bent and pulled back to her shoulders (she was quite supple), and he had lubricated her with some lotion his butler had located in the hotel's large downstairs store and pushed in. He had had anal sex with a few women in his day, even tried it with his ex-wife, but had never had the reaction and response as he had with this one. The girl had gone totally wild, completely and uninhibitedly passionate, clutching him desperately with both legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him down and to her on each thrust while pulling herself upward against him at the same time, and, just before he spurt his full and ready load (an enormous amount owing to the repressed excitement since meeting her), she had shivered, gasped, and then grunted. He looked down and watched as her small organ spit out its pleasure, undulating and flexing almost as the rest of her body was, gushing and making small puddles and rivulets over her pale, smooth belly. And her orgasm seemed to linger and continue for longer than seemed reasonable for a man. She seemed to have three separate climaxes as her cock unloaded on her belly - Harley had felt the fluttering squeezes of her anal ring about his deeply buried dick - and then, seeing that, feeling it and hearing all that came from her gaping mouth - sounds that even at this almost unconscious state of being were feminine - he came in her. He rammed deep and held himself inside, the head of his cock pushing even more against the girl's inner gland, making more semen ooze up and drip. He rammed more and she arched under him, clutching with arms and legs now, almost lifting herself off the bed and against him. Harley then caught his wind and shoved in and out forcefully ten or twelve more times, and with each thrust the girl grunted and moaned in what seemed the most delirious pleasure. She finally slumped semi-conscious beneath him but he lay on her until his still inserted dick finally squeezed out of her.

12