Mannish Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice nodded and let her hand slide up to Kyle's chest to massage the massive rock-hard pectoral while avoiding the boyish nipple, and when she looked up for approval Kyle nodded and smiled.

"They aren't much," Kyle said, referring to her virtually non-existent breasts and the fact that on her back she was even more masculine looking than ever. "But they are sensitive."

Alice nodded and let her palms slide over Kyle's nipples, which immediately stiffened under the older woman's touch.

"Nice..." Kyle sighed and asked Alice if she wanted her to move in any way, and then raised her arms and linked her hands behind her head while suggesting, "How about this?"

Alice let out an audible gasp as Kyle stretched out, her massive biceps swelling as they flexed with the movement, and Kyle's bright white teeth sparkled when she saw Alice shiver.

"Do anything you want," Kyle said. "Anything."

Alice nodded while bending down, and as she began to suckle on Kyle's nipple the younger woman let out a sigh and closed her eyes when she saw Alice's hand come up to her arm.

Alice squeezed Kyle's bicep, which if it was not so warm could have been mistaken for granite under her grip, and as Alice sucked on the nipple her eyes went to the nest of black curls that filled the deep pocket of Kyle's armpit.

Alice's finger inched down a bit from the muscle and toward the jungle of hair, reaching the very fringe of the bush before glancing up at Kyle who was watching her and giving her a little nod.

What am I doing, Alice asked herself as she found her face moving away from the nipple and over the glistening skin and muscle until her tongue slid into the soggy and salty forest of black hair.

"Oh yes," Kyle moaned as Alice licked the pungent armpit, the intoxicating aroma blend of woman an pheromones making Alice crazy, and when Alice felt Kyle's other hand on the back of her head pushing her face further into the steamy underarm she didn't fight it.

"Yeah! You go girl," Kyle snarled. "Lick my pit. Suck on it!"

Alice did as she was told, and when her hand that had been stroking Kyle's chest was taken down and deposited into Kyle thick bush, the older woman slid her finger into the very wet abyss and fingered her furiously.

A couple of minutes later, Alice's wrist was nearly snapped when Kyle came, her thighs slamming together and holding the hand between her legs while her body shook and shook, and then it was over.

"Whew!" Kyle said after her orgasm ebbed, and after giving Alice a squeeze cradled her next to her, the older woman's face resting on Kyle's bicep. "You comfortable?"

"Yes," Alice responded, and smiled when Kyle flexed her muscle and made her head rise. "Very."

"Bet you never thought this morning that you would be naked in bed with a woman like me, did you?"

"No," Alice agreed.

"I did," Kyle said. "I saw you moving in, and you looked so cute, but then I saw those jugs and I knew I was going to get you."

"Oh. Confident, weren't you?" Alice chided.

"Yes," Kyle said without emotion. "I usually get what I want, and then when we were in here this afternoon and I saw the way you were looking at me? You're no poker player."

"I was scared believe it or not," Alice confessed.

"Maybe, but then I saw the way you were looking at me when I was up on the step-stool."

"Scared."

"Not from where I was standing," Kyle declared. "First I saw you staring at my arms and shoulders, and then when I noticed you were checking out my pits I suspected that you might have a thing for armpits like I do."

"I didn't know I did."

"And then when you got a whiff of me - and trust me the pheromones were pouring out of me because I was in heat - anyway when you stood there and not only didn't recoil but leaned towards me and inhaled..."

"I did?" Alice said in shock.

"Oh yes."

"That's funny, because usually when someone is a bit... off..."

"Funky," Kyle corrected. "Not many have ever complained about my scent. Maybe because I eat well - except foe slipping with the Chinese food before - and I don't pour chemicals on my body. I don't put caustic crap under my arms so what comes out is pure unadulterated Kyle. Like it or not."

"I like it."

"I can tell, So which is your fetish?"

"My fetish?"

"Sure," Kyle said. "Like with me, you already know about my armpit fetish and the thing I have for busty women. What's yours? My muscles? My pit hair? My scent?"

"How about all of the above?" Alice giggled. "Maybe your arms most of all. Resting here like this on your bicep, I feel safe and secure."

"You have a problem with your ex?" Kyle asked. "He ever abuse you?"

"Edward? Oh dear no," Alice responded. "He never laid a hand on me. He just found somebody better."

"If he left you for somebody else he's an idiot," Kyle remarked. "I am glad about him not being a punk though, because if I ever heard you yelling in here I would crash through that wall and fucking kill him."

"Oh my," Alice laughed, but when she looked up at Kyle the younger woman's chiseled face was hard and cold and definitely not smiling.

"Just the thought of a guy putting his dick in you makes me ill," Kyle said as she pulled Alice close to her. "You're too good for that."

***

"I feel so odd in here," Alice said as she wrapped her arms around herself even though the dressing room of the lingerie shop was quite warm.

"Relax," Kyle said. "And put your arms down. There's never been a woman in here with less reason to hide themselves than you do. Arms down. That's it."

Kyle smiled as Alice's pendulous breasts were uncovered, and in the mirror the older woman cringed at her reflection.

"Talk about out of proportion," Alice said with dismay as she looked at how her over-sized breasts looked on her skinny frame.

"You're perfect," Kyle said as she came around behind her lover and cupped her breasts, not caring when the young clerk came from behind the curtain to measure Alice and saw her groping her.

"Let me get some measurements here," the mousy girl said, and when asked to lift her arms Alice did so while her face burned with embarrassment when she saw the girl do a double take upon seeing the sparse spray of red hairs that were exposed when her arms were raised.

Alice squirmed as the girl wrapped the tape around her breasts several times, both high up under her arms and around the fullest part of her bosom while Kyle looked over from the side.

"Quite a rack she's got on her, huh?" Kyle cracked while Alice tried not to make a face. "What size is she?"

"Uh - appears to be a 32D, or perhaps a double D or E," the clerk said after removing the tape measure from around Alice.

"You have that style I liked in stock?" Kyle asked.

"We probably have it in 32D, but the larger cup sizes we have to special order," the frazzled clerk said. "It's unusual that a slender woman would be so busty. Let me check."

As the girl scurried away Alice shook her head in dismay.

"Who are you trying to embarrass more, me or her?" Alice asked.

"She's enjoying it, playing with your tits like that. I saw the way she was brushing up against them."

"Don't be silly," Alice told her lover as the clerk returned with a sexy under-wire bra that was designed to make a woman look even more bosomy than she was.

"Is this the 32D?" Kyle wanted to know, and when the clerk nodded Kyle added, "Poor woman was wearing a 34C when she came in. Oh, that one won't do either."

"No, I suggest we order the 32 in both DD and E, and the lady can come in and we can try them both on her," the clerk said after undoing the too-tight harness.

"Sounds like a plan," Kyle said.

"You mean I have to go through this again?" Alice asked Kyle when the clerk went over to the counter.

"Love to show my woman off," Kyle said.

"You aren't the one standing her half-naked," Alice said. "How would you like it?"

"I would,"

"Miss?" Alice said to the departing clerk. "Do you have something nice for my lady friend here? I'll buy."

Alice stifled a grin when she saw the look on the girl's face when not only didn't Kyle flinch but simply unzipped her windbreaker and pulled it off before peeling the skin-tight tank-top off as well.

"Sure," Kyle said as she faced the clerk and raised her arms, but the poor girl looked like a deer in the headlights when she started to try and get the tape around Kyle's massive chest.

"Uh - I - um - let me get the owner," the girl stammered. "She's more experienced and..."

"Next time," Kyle said as she picked up her tank-top and pulled it back on, which made the clerk breathe an audible sigh of relief.

Out in the car, Alice shook her head and playfully admonished Kyle for making the girl all flustered like that and suggested Kyle had intimidated the poor thing.

"I'm not sure she knew I was a woman up until then," Kyle snickered, and when Alice agreed she said nothing because while Kyle looked a bit more feminine at the mall than usual she still looked - well - mannish to Alice. "Probably still doesn't."

"That made me horny though," Kyle admitted. "Watching that chick drool on your tits."

"What doesn't make you horny?" Alice asked.

"You have a point, but you love it don't you?" Kyle suggested.

"Yes," Alice said, and over the last 4 days while she had become pretty much a puppet of Kyle's she did enjoy it.

"Going to have some fun tonight," Kyle informed Alice. "Going to do something different."

"Oh-oh."

"Relax. You'll love it," Kyle assured her lover as they pulled into the apartment complex parking lot. "Dump your stuff off at your place and we'll go to mine. That's where the toys are."

"Toys?" Alice asked as she got out of the car, and as she walked through the lot and up the steps she wondered whether anybody was watching and wondered if anybody realized the two were a couple.

Middle aged Alice and the young Amazon Kyle who was old enough to be her daughter, with Alice looking very feminine and dainty and Kyle walking stridently with her windbreaker ties around her waist and her shoulders and chest bulging out of her tank-top. Alice shuddered at what people might be thinking.

They entered Alice's apartment to let her drop off the things she had bought off before heading next door, where Alice could only wonder what awaited her.

"Maybe we'll lift some iron," Kyle mused while giving Alice's arms a squeeze though the blouse.

"Are my biceps getting bigger?" Alice giggled about the few times they had lifted weights together.

"Getting there," Kyle said. "I just want to get you to work up a sweat before I fuck you."

"What?" Alice asked, but the door chime cut her off, and after she went to the door she shuddered at who was there when it opened.

"Edward?"

"Hi Alice," her ex-husband said. "It's Saturday. remember I was going to give you the papers to sign for the sale of the house?"

"Oh yes. Sorry. It slipped my mind," Alice said. "Come in. Things are still a bit of a mess."

"Looks fine to me," Edward said, and as he entered he jumped when he saw Kyle. "Oh. Sorry. Didn't know you had company."

"Oh yes. Edward, this is my friend Kyle," Alice said as Kyle stood in the doorway of the bedroom, hanging from the door jam in her usual Rocky Balboa pose, and while Alice was a bit put off at her ex-husband seeing Kyle she was amused when she saw his reaction as the two exchanged curt nods.

"I'll be next door waiting for you babe," Kyle said as Edward handed Alice the papers and she put them on the table.

"Uh - okay," Alice said, and after Kyle left and Alice started to sign the papers her former husband cleared his throat and spoke.

"Uh - who was - uh - that?" he said while pursing his lips slightly while giving her that superior look of his.

"Kyle."

"I meant, what was it, a he or a she?" he snickered.

"Is that your idea of humor?" Alice asked.

"No, just curious."

"Kyle is a woman. Very much a woman," Alice informed him.

"And you two are..."

"We are none of your business," Alice said. "No more than you and Iris..."

"Irene," Edward corrected.

"Whatever. Here's the papers. I'm assuming my half of the proceeds will be forthcoming?"

"The lawyer will disperse it ASAP," Edward said while Alice herded him toward the door.

"Fine."

"You know, I have to admit that this is another side of you," Edward said as Alice followed him out and locked the door from outside. "An interesting side I didn't know about."

"It's a side I didn't have until you dumped me," Alice replied. "Now if you'll excuse me, Kyle is waiting for me."

"Have fun," Edward said as he turned to go down the steps.

"That's one thing I don't have to worry about," Alice cracked as she took the few steps to Kyle's door, which was ajar.

"So that's him?" Kyle said after Alice came in the apartment, and as she leaned the older woman against the inside of the door she took the back of her scalp in her fist. "You know, you pissed me off back in there."

"Why?" Alice asked.

"Friend? Thought I was more than that."

"You are. I just didn't - was kinda caught off-guard," Alice said.

"Lucky you sort of set him straight out there in the hall," Kyle said in a calmer tone. "He figure it out?"

"Yes."

"Did he like it?"

"No."

"Good. Now let's get into the bedroom," Kyle said as she brought the older woman into the sparely furnished room where she instructed Alice to strip down.

"Are you mad at me?" Alice asked.

"I'm more horny than mad," Kyle said as she peeled off her clothes and fiddled with a belt of some kind.

"What are you doing?" Alice asked as she stood naked next to the bed.

"Getting ready to fuck you," Kyle remarked while she pulled on some kind of harness, and after she had hooked it up she held out two penis shaped objects for Alice to look at. "Which one of these looks most like Eddie's thing?"

"Oh, that one," Alice said in pointing to the smaller dildo, and with that Kyle tossed that one in the corner and attached the larger one to the harness.

"Are you going to..."

"That's right," Kyle said as she went over to her older lover and grabbed her by the back of the head. "Warm me up babe."

"Too bad Eddie wasn't here to see this," Kyle remarked as she pushed Alice's face under her arm. "Lick my pits good for me babe. Suck them clean before I fuck you silly."

A few minutes later Alice was pushed down into the unmade bed while Kyle climbed between her thighs and rubbed the lubricated cock up and down the lips of her sex before easing the head in.

"Omigod it's big," Alice moaned as the fat tool pushed inside of her, and her hands came up onto her lover's ripped shoulders to slow down the advance of the rubbery 8" tool. "Don't hurt me."

"Never," Kyle said as he leaned forward. "You don't hurt me and I won't hurt you."

Alice's legs were spread wide as Kyle thrust this strap-on into her fast and hard, and after she got used to the size of the tool Alice began to enjoy being pounded into the sheets.

Holding onto Kyle's arms, the sweat that wasn't raining all over Alice was making the chiseled biceps slippery. The older woman came while her back arched off of the bedding, and then Kyle was pulling the apparatus out of her pussy and yanking the belt off while knee-walking up the mattress.

"Yeah!" Kyle snarled after straddling Alice's face and rubbing her hairy pussy over Alice's mouth and nose while hanging onto the headboard like a cowgirl riding.

Soon Kyle was cumming and as she did Alice was being deluged by the fluids exploding out of Kyle's sex, gasping and choking while the younger woman screamed and howled.

After the incredible orgasm finally ended Kyle lifted her sex off of Alice's flushed and dripping face and pulled her thigh around before settling in next to Alice.

"You okay baby?" Kyle asked as she pulled a stray hair off of Alice's cheek before kissing her. "Was it good for you?"

"You know it was," Alice smiled. "It always is."

"That's my girl," Kyle said as she snuggled next to Alice and nuzzled under her arm. "Mmmm... you smell nice. Nice and natural."

"Anything for you honey," Alice said as she shivered from the touch of Kyle's tongue, and as she looked up at the ceiling fan whirling silently above them she wondered when she had ever felt so loved before.

***

thanks for reading

12