Mansion in the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers

"Yes." I Softly answered.

"She has a great set of boobs doesn't she? All natural. Real deals. I'm envious of Glenda's boobs sometimes. So, how'd it feel to have her dancing for you like she does?"

"Well, I'd be lying if I said she didn't turn me on. I never cheated on you though."

I was defensive. I had to make sure she knew that I'd not cheated on her. It was important to me right then. I should have known she'd understand that about me. She'd already talked about it before.

Looking at Tony she asked the obvious question.

"Any rules Tony?"

"For you babe? No. You can dance in here for your man any old way you want to. If you want, we'll leave right now so you can get it done."

"You guys don't need to leave. Matter of fact, I'd like you both to stick around and watch. Maybe you can give me some tips on how to improve my dancing skills."

"Well, if Randy doesn't mind..."

I glanced at Glenda and Tony and figured what the heck? It wasn't like Cheyenne was going to out and out fuck me in here anyway. Besides, my own daughter had watched Cheyenne and I actually fuck, so who was I to be so prim and proper?

"No problems from me."

The next song was coming up and Cheyenne started her dance for me. The first thing I noticed was her eyes. Glenda had a come on look in her eyes, but nothing like the look Cheyenne was giving me now. Cheyenne's eyes seemed to bore right through me, right into my soul.

Cheyenne didn't leave much time to stripping off her clothes, what few there were, either. Once she was naked, totally naked that is, she moved onto my lap and crushed up against me. Her arms went around me and her tongue slipped into my mouth.

"Mmmm...baby I'm so hot right now. I've been dancing for all those men and they can't do anything to help me put out this fire that's burning me up. I know you can though. Can't you? Can't you put out my fire baby?"

I was rock hard instantly. She moved in closer yet, as if that were possible, and started to work her hands across my body. As she moved her body around I couldn't help myself and my hands went to her thighs.

She moved back a bit, letting me see her body as she sat on my lap, and then she pushed her wonderful breasts into my face, almost like Glenda had done. The big exception to Cheyenne's way was that she aimed her nipples for my mouth, and she hit the target, right on the money.

I moved my hands up to take her breasts in my grip, sucking and licking her nipples the whole time. My mind was on Cheyenne and Cheyenne alone. As I was sucking on one of her nipples I suddenly felt cool air on my cock. Cheyenne was pulling my raging hard-on out and gently stroking my shaft.

"Oh baby, you're so hard. So long and so hard. God... I have to have you. I just have to. Yesss... suck my nipples... oh yeah... loving that. Soooo goooood."

I had forgotten that we had witnesses to what we were doing. I was so into the moment, I never even gave a thought to Tony and Glenda standing there watching us. I was revved up and there was no stopping me.

Cheyenne suddenly pulled away from me and moved to kneel in front of me. My raging hard-on was throbbing and almost hurt, it was so hard. Cheyenne took pity on my condition and started to kiss her way from the bottom of my shaft right up to the head. Once she reached there, her lips opened up and she slowly slipped them over that head and then she took me all the way into her mouth and down her throat.

I put my hands on her head, holding her hair out of the way so I could see her sucking my cock. Watching her do this for me was impressive. She loved what she was doing, and it was very obvious.

I started to cum, almost without realizing I was that close. It slipped up on me and damn near hit me over the head. I'd never had an orgasm like that. Not without any kind of warning what was coming anyway.

I shot off into Cheyenne's mouth and she swallowed everything I had. Once I stopped jerking and shaking she moved to suck me hard again, and then once that was accomplished, she straddled my lap. This time she took me cock into her pussy and just slid down on it.

Her moans told me she loved it too.

"Oh God... I'll never get used to this cock of yours Randy. It's long and hard and hot and it feels so damned good inside me. You fill me up just right. Perfectly. I love you baby. I really do love you."

I was sitting there thinking the same thing. I did love her. I knew it right at that moment beyond any doubt. I'd had some reservations all this time due to the age difference, and also to the speed things had happened. Right at that moment though, I knew that I loved Cheyenne fully and completely. My jealousy seemed to wash away as she started to move up and down on my shaft.

"I love you too Cheyenne. I mean that. I really do love you."

"I know."

"No... I mean I love you fully and completely Cheyenne. I mean... I want to marry you, love you."

She froze suddenly, my confession shocking her. I couldn't decipher the look in her eyes, but I knew that something about what I'd said hit her hard.

"You love me... and want to marry me? Really?"

"Yes. I'd get on my knee, but you seem to kind of have me tied up at the moment. I will though... I mean, I will ask you on bended knee."

"Yes... YES... OH YES. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YES I'LL MARRY YOU."

Her arms locked tight around me, and as I sat there she broke out in tears. I heard someone else crying too, and it was then I remembered that Tony and Glenda were still standing right there in the office, watching.

"That was so beautiful. She loves you so much Randy and I can see that you love her too. That's so romantic."

Tony was smiling as Glenda turned and buried her head in his shoulder.

"Women, go figure."

His comment caused me to smile. Here I was, sitting in his office while his still almost totally naked wife was crying on his shoulder, while my soon to be wife was naked and fucking me right in front of them.

"Yeah, go figure."

Later that night, after the sixth time of fucking my eyes out, Cheyenne looked into my eyes. She didn't say a word, she just stared at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. I was just... watching you."

"I could see that. Why?"

"I just can't believe you asked me to marry you. I just can't believe that my dreams have come true. That I'm here, with you, in bed, we're having sex, we're going to be married... and that you love me like I've always wanted you to love me. You've made me so happy Randy. You have no idea how happy."

"Well, you've made me happy too Cheyenne. I may not have had a crush on you since you were little, but I do know love when it hits me over the head. I'm lucky to have you in my life, and I know it."

"You'll want me to quit dancing now I suppose?"

Her look was one of hope more than any kind of her wanting to keep dancing at the club I thought.

"Nope. I'll always want you dancing."

I saw the startled look that slipped into her eyes and it amused me.

"Really? You want me to keep dancing? But I thought... What about all those men?"

"Baby, I want you to keep dancing... yes. For me. For me only. Will that be all right with you?"

"OH YESSSS... I'll always dance for you and you alone Randy. I love dancing for you."

She rolled over on top of me, pinning me to the mattress. I was covered in kisses while she hugged me tightly.

"Wow, is that a pickle... wait... it's a cucumber... no... wait... it must be an okra... wow... it's so warm... and hard... OH MY GOD... it's a cock. MY COCK. All mine for ever and ever."

She moved to take me inside her and then she ground her pussy tightly against my crotch.

"I love how good you feel inside me. You complete me."

"You complete me too Cheyenne."

If anyone asks, yes, it is fun being married to a younger woman, especially one who loves me as much as Cheyenne loves me.

Sally was the Maid of Honor; John shared being Best Man with his brother Jim. They both kidded me about my 'bachelor party' and when they had it there was a stripper. They'd talked Glenda into doing it for me. Since the party was very small, being only my sons and I, she accepted.

All she did was dance, and Tony was there to watch too. I think that, somehow, he gets turned on by watching her dance for other men knowing she's coming home to him, and him alone, every time. I kind of know that feeling.

Cheyenne quit dancing at the club, much to Tony's surprise, but then, he understood why. She still dances quite often... only now it's a very sexual and very special dance for the man she loves. Me.

Sally never got as close with me as she did that one afternoon, for which I'm very glad. She worried me for a bit with her actions. Cheyenne talked to me about it, and when I realized just how much I was a part of their fantasy life when they were at that age, I relented and forgave Sally for doing what she'd done.

We live on in the Mansion in the Wood, as my kids called it over the years. I know that the house is far too big for just Cheyenne and I, but I love the large yards, the swimming pool and hot tub, and at times, when Cheyenne has a party, I get the benefit of seeing scantily clad young women running around enjoying life.

Cheyenne doesn't seem to have a jealous bone in her body, as she loves watching me watch her former co-workers swim and party with us. They tease the 'old man' and Cheyenne laughs and teases me with them.

I don't mind, since I know that when we go to bed, Cheyenne will be all over me, loving me up. If anything, our sex life gets better and better. When Cheyenne brings 'Candy' out once in a while, it's a real treat for me too.

Cheyenne keeps me young at heart. She works out with me daily, and together we stay trim and in shape. I had fears of the generation gap between us at one time, but I've since learned that Cheyenne loves most of the things I love, and that, in itself, bridges any gaps we could have had that way.

Do I have any regrets, you might ask. No I don't. I have a beautiful and loving wife with me right now; I spent a good part of my early years with another beautiful and loving wife. I do miss Tricia at times, but I'd not give up Cheyenne at all. All in all, my life has turned out well for a second time. It's taught me one thing... always believe in second chances.

curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers