Many Hands of Poker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------

At lunch a week later, with several glasses of wine, I told my best girlfriend Eve about the poker party. She pumped me for every detail. I got excited and wet just retelling it to her. She got so turned on listening to me talk about it, she put her hand inside her shorts and played with herself right then. She actually came when I told her about dancing with the bottle. She says she'd like to join me at one of the parties: two waitresses could handle a much larger crowd of men and provide more varied entertainment. Four tits to hold and two pussies to poke.

She says she'd always toyed with the idea of being a stripper. The thought of performing sexually in public turns her on. Her husband is always encouraging her to show off her body in revealing clothes, and flash her underwear when she sits, and he particularly loves her to wear loose skirts on windy days. She has made flashing her crotch getting in and out of cars an art form. She says the idea of going further than stripping, of being totally in control of fucking herself with something, and doing this in front of a group of men drooling for her, just drives her wild. Her husband, too.

She has a fantastic, tight body and very sexy ways, and I'm sure the men would love her. Bob has always said he'd like to play with her.

I can't wait for the next party. We're already planning it, with Bob and these three men and a lot more, a total of two tables with eight or ten men next time. I love the feeling of flirting with and being played with by a group of men like that. Since the poker party, I've been testing out my flirting and sex-play skills with a couple of our friends whom I've always found attractive. I've managed some delightful groping and fondling and finger-fucking in hallways and in the garden during dinner parties. (Good things happen when you don't wear panties to parties!) But the sensation of being fondled and fingered in front of others is just wild, and I want to do that again. And again, and again.

And we've acquired a whole series of sex toys for me to put on a show with. I'll still keep most of my clothes on, since it seems to be even sexier that they can't quite see exactly what is going on, that someone or something is actually touching me and penetrating me. They just have to look at my face and my movements and the way I react to something pumping, sliding, fucking inside me. And I plan to put on one hell of a show.

We have some rubber cocks for me to use. One of them sticks to a flat surface with a suction cup. I'll use it on something like a glass coffee table: stick the cock to it, squat over it to shove the cock up into me. The position will permit especially deep and wonderful penetration. It's bigger and longer than any real cock I've ever had inside me, but I find I can take it all the way in, sit right down onto the tabletop with this hard member inside me stretching my hole deep to the max. I tried it last weekend on our coffee table and it was fantastic, I came without anyone else touching me. Bob went wild at the show. I think it will be a real hit. I'll demonstrate it to Eve next week, too, and see what she thinks of it.

(More to come, if you like this.)

12