Maracie's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues swirled around together for a bit, and Marcie ended by first licking Jane's lips and then biting Jane's lips just a bit.

Jane felt brave enough then to begin asking questions:

"But, Marcie," she began, "Didn't Eddie sense, know that I was watching?"

Marcie laughed against Jane's neck and said directly into her ear: "Eddie only knew that his cock was stiff and needed attention. The university marching band could have been here and he wouldn't have noticed it at all."

They giggled together then.

Marcie then whispered into Jane's ear again: "Equalization time."

"What?" Jane said confused.

"You'll see, pussy girl," Marcie whispered.

(It needs to be said that whispering from that time on took on a kind of sexual overtone for Jane; she could never hear anyone whisper without thinking of Marcie and her magic tongue.)

Marcie moved down the bed and grabbed the waist band of Jane's panties and began to pull them down and off.

"Ohhhhh," Jane said.

Marcie giggled: "You say that lots, girlfriend."

Jane was struck by the phrase; she asked quietly:

"Is that what I am, Marcie? Is it?"

Marcie was quick to answer: "Of course it is, girlfriend; you're my special special."

Then Marcie interrupted herself and, to Jane's greater consternation, and increasing lust, pushed a finger into Jane's pussy.

"My, my," Marcie cooed into the dark at Jane, who was lying there and staring at her roommate, as she hunched over her, "We're all wet; Janie is excited by what she saw."

"Oh, yes, yes," Jane admitted, "Very excited."

"Then we need to do something," Marcie said, "But there's time, lots of time, and I think that Janie puss has questions."

Marcie was then snuggled against Jane. Jane felt Marcie's nakedness now pressed against her own, and it was a kind of revelation for her. She felt her roommate's nipples pressed against her, she felt Marcie's leg placed over top of hers, and she felt the rasp of Marcie's pussy against her thigh.

Jane turned in the bed and faced Marcie. Marcie smiled at her and offered her lips again. This time it was Jane who dived in for the kiss, and the kiss was longer, deeper and more urgent than before.

The kiss broke and Jane whispered to Marcie:

"Oh, Marcie, I'm so slow or backwards; I've never done those things."

Marcie grinned and said coyly: "What things, Janie?"

"You know, Marcie, having a guy's thing in your mouth."

Then Marcie was urgently whispering back to Jane:

"No, no, my pet; we're girlfriends here; we're roommates; we're best buds, and when we talk like this, we can use the dirty words."

"Ohhhhhhhh," Jane moaned.

"I just love to hear you make that sound," Marcie said.

Then Jane continued: "I've never sucked a guy's cock. What . . .what does it feel like? What does it taste like? Is it fun? I mean . . ."

Marcie was giggling again. "It's both soft and hard at the same time; it taste nice, when they're really clean, but if they're not so clean it tastes kind of funky, and that's okay because only a cock tastes that way.

Jane was gazing at Marcie with rapt attention now.

"You want to keep your hand on the cock, while you're doing it; otherwise, they try to get it into your throat and you'll gag or maybe even throw up."

"Jeez!" Jane said.

"Yes, I know," Marcie continued with a laugh, "They're regular ram rods, when they come down to the wire."

They both giggled at that, and ended the giggle with another deep, opened mouth kiss.

Jane sighed, when the kiss ended.

"Janie?" Marcie said then.

"It's just that this is wonderful," Jane admitted.

"Yes," Marcie said, "And just think, we can do it all the time!"

They both giggled again at that.

"Question," Jane said then.

"Yes, my pet?" Marcie asked.

"What about when they . . .ejaculate in your mouth?"

"Ohhh," Marcie cooed now, "When they cum it's all salty and strange tasting and you let it slide down your throat and it's sooooo cool!"

"You make it sound so much like I've been missing something," Jane said simply.

"Oh, sweetie," Marcie whispered into Jane's face, "But you have, you have."

Marcie leaned in for another kiss then, and Jane was surprised when, as Marcie was kissing her this time, she slid her hand down Jane's side and cupped Jane's left ass cheek in her hand.

Jane discovered that she loved the touch, and the sense of possession that Marcie's hand on her meant.

"Ohh," Jane said, "I like that."

"I thought you might," Marcie said, and let the hand roam up and down Jane's ass cheek.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jane cooed, and then let out a little yelp into the pillow as she felt Marcie's hand burrow into the space between her ass cheeks and press her ass hole.

"And do we like that?" Marcie wanted to know now.

"Oh, we do, we do," Jane said.

Marcie continued to play with Jane's ass then, and slowly slipped her hand up to Jane's left tit to play with the nipple.

"You're so clever, Marcie," Jane sighed.

"I'm clever, love, but you're hotter than a fire cracker. More questions?"

"Uh, yes," Jane said, then plunged into the next question:

"What does it feel like, when he eats you?"

"Hmmmm," Marcie said, whispering into Jane's face, "I was wondering if you'd ask me that. But here's what we're going to do. It's show and tell time."

"What?" Jane asked confused.

But then Marcie was out of bed and was pulling her naked roommate's legs down toward the end of the bed. Marcie worked Jane into the same position that she'd been in, when Eddie ate her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," was all that Jane could manage.

"There you go again, Janie my darling girl," Marcie said, as she lowered her mouth onto Jane's pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," was the sound that came out of Jane's mouth again, as Marcie began her service of licking, sucking and humming into Jane's wet pussy.

In no time, it as Jane who's head was in position to bite the pillow, as Marcie continued to lick her pussy, and her clit.

Finally, Jane tumbled into a tremendous orgasm; shouting into the pillow:

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddddddd!"

Marcie was then snuggled against Jane again, with her hands rubbing Jane's nipples.

For Jane it was new; it was hot; it was sensuous, and it was wonderful.

Jane leaned in and began to kiss and lick at Marcie's face and mouth, to remove the sticky film left from the pussy eating.

"Marcie," Jane wanted to know, "Are you tired or can I . . .uh . . .can I."

Marcie laughed then and whispered to Jane:

"Oh, yes, you can; get up and let me see you pulling my legs down to the bottom of the bed, like I did."

Jane did as she was told and buried her face in Marcie's pussy with a combination of lust and joy.

As she licked, and sucked, and generally rummaged around Marcie's pussy, she got instructions on what she was doing and was to do from her lolling roommate.

Jane ended up knowing fairly well what Marcie liked, what felt good, and what should be done. By the time Marcie had another orgasm, she was moaning over and over:

"Oh wonderful, wonderful, wonderful."

It ended with Jane's head being squeezed between Marcie's thighs, as Marcie came from Jane's tongue manipulations.

Then Marcie pulled on Jane's arm saying to her: "Come to me now, girlfriend, come to me."

Jane allowed herself to be pulled up onto the bed, and found herself then in Marcie's arms. Marcie ran a tongue over Jane's lips and cheeks, and chin to remove the film of slick wetness from Jane's pussy eating experience.

"Lesson number one," Marcie whispered to Jane, as they settled down with their heads on the pillow.

"Oh," Jane said with wonder, "There are other lessons?"

"Wait until tomorrow night; you'll see," was Marcie answer, as she grinned at Jane and kissed her 'good night.'

The next day, in the late afternoon, Jane was going back to the dorm from the library, when she heard her name being called from behind. Marcie was hurrying to catch up to her.

"Hey, Marcie," Jane said with obvious pleasure.

"Hey, girlfriend," Marcie said, putting her arm through Jane's. "Busy getting better grades."

"No," Jane said, "Just busy trying."

"You are so dedicated," Marcie said then and, after that, in a confidential voice she asked: "Did you enjoy what you learned last night?"

"Oh, you mean our lesson?" Jane said with a snigger.

"Exactly," Marcie continued.

"It was marvelous," Jane said sincerely,

"Just wait until tonight's lesson," Marcie said with a wink, leaving Jane then to go to a class in the social science building.

Jane didn't know exactly what to do that evening, so she decided that doing her regular routine was probably the best possible thing. She showered before bed time and then, coming back into the room, got ready for bed; she wore a pair of beige panties only.

Marcie looked over at Jane and smiled; she'd been working on something but put it away and, gathering her things, went off to take her own shower.

Jane was beginning to drift off, when she felt the weight of someone sitting on her bed, and then Marcie voice whispering into the dark at her:

"Hey, love, it's time."

Jane's eyes popped open then and looked up to find Marcie staring down at her. Marcie was grinning at her. Marcie brushed Jane's lips with her tongue and said very quietly:

"Lesson time!"

Jane was both awake and eager in an instant. "What tonight" she asked of Marcie.

Marcie smiled and said: "Let me show you; you just get into the position that I indicate and do what I do. This will be a little like last night with some lovely changes."

Jane didn't quite know what to expect but knew that she was eager for whatever it was that Marcie was going to show her. She not only wanted to learn more about sex; she realized that she genuinely wanted to have more sex with Marcie.

"Here I come, girlfriend," Marcie said, and scooted up the bed so that she could put a knee on either side of Jane's head. When she'd done this, she had Jane looking directly into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," Jane said with appreciation.

"Ah, there's my 'Ohhhhhhh' girl," Marcie said with a quiet laugh and settled her hips down toward Jane's face, bringing Jane into contact with her pussy.

It was with an open mouth that Jane received Marcie's pussy and then the unexpected happened. It was only unexpected because Jane was paying so much attention to Marcie's pussy as it neared her face. But what she realized is that at the same time that her mouth began to work on Marcie's pussy, Marcie's lips began to explore her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Jane hummed into Marcie's pussy as she gave and received a tongue bath around and in her vagina.

She mimicked Marcie's movements and used the knowledge that she'd gained the night before as she ate Marcie's pussy. In no time at all both girls were panting and groaning from their mutual experience.

Jane was almost totally lost in the experience, and the sensuality of the experience, as she ate Marcie and Marcie ate her.

Then Marcie lifted her head and said: "Time for a change now."

Having said that, Marcie scooted down just a little bit lower, and using her hands raised Jane's hips a bit. _Jane squealed into Marcie's clipped pussy, when she realized that the new position would give Marcie the change to lick at her asshole. Jane could then feel Marcie's tongue rimming the edge of her ass cheeks on each side and finally dart down into the depths of Jane's ass to begin the process of eating her asshole.

This was new information for Jane; a new sensation, and, she discovered, she loved it.

She wiggled herself into place, and pulling on Marcie's hips established herself in the same position for the same kind of experience. She realized next that she was now staring at Marcie's ass cleft. She stuck her tongue out and licked along the cleft of Marcie's ass, just as Marcie was doing for her, at the same time.

She used her hands to pull Marcie's ass cheeks apart, and began to run her tongue along the inner rim of Marcie's ass, and then, when she could feel Marcie's tongue washing, and wiggling around her own asshole, she pushed her tongue deep into Marcie's ass, until she came into contact with Marcie's rosebud asshole.

Jane was grunting from the sensations and she heard Marcie humming from similar sensations. Jane pushed her tongue as far into Marcie's ass as she could, amazing herself that she enjoyed this, and actually could wiggle her tongue into Marcie's ass, when she tried.

Jane was getting a whole new sense of sex and what two people could do with each other, when she felt Marcie stiffen, and grasp Jane's head with her thighs. Marcie came with muffled groaning, as she still applied her mouth and tongue to Jane's ass. Jane was not far behind in her own orgasm.

When both girls were finished, they rested. Marcie got up first and padded into the bathroom. She came back very soon with a warm wash cloth, and used it to wash Jane's face, and then her own. Putting the wash cloth back in the sink, after rinsing it, she returned and snuggled down, naked, as Jane was, into bed with her roommate.

"Like it?" Marcie whispered to Jane.

"Like it, Oh, Marcie, you're changing my whole world; you're so patient with me, and here I knew nothing at all."

"Maybe before, sweet cheeks," Marcie said laughing, "But now you're getting very, very good."

They ended their conversation with a special kiss and both girls fell asleep with their legs and arms inter-twined.

During the coming week, Jane and Marcie 'practiced' whenever either of them wanted. They discovered, to their delight, that even if one of them wasn't in the mood to actually 'practice' it didn't mean that the other couldn't go ahead and do the 'servicing'. It was a very congenial arrangement, one that held for a long long time.

Just a short while after that, Marcie had a date, and Jane was staying in. As Marcie left the room, she winked at Jane and said:

"Now don't you go fast asleep."

Jane grinned and said: "I'll try not to."

Jane took some time during the evening to merely think. She really was appreciative of the kind of experience that Marcie was giving her. She was more attuned with her own sexuality as a result and wasn't nearly so much afraid of the idea of sex with guys.

It was with these thoughts in mind that Jane was awakened by the room door opening. She lay and watched, still with her mind wreathed in sleep.

It was a re-play with Eddie of the week before, and Jane enjoyed it as much now as she did then.

This time Marcie let herself be stripped naked, and made out with Eddie with her naked and him clothed.

Jane found that to be extremely sexy, a real turn on.

She smiled as Marcie allowed herself to be pushed back onto the bed and watched with a critical eye, as Eddie began the process of eating her out. Marcie was soon biting the pillow again, and Jane was watching with a smile. Marcie came and moved a little as Eddie said to her:

"Now my turn."

"Oh, yes," Marcie echoed, "Your turn but I have a favor."

Marcie whispered in Eddie's ear and he pulled his head back and said: "Really?"

"Really," Marcie assured him.

"Sure," Eddie said and stood up.

Jane was hungry to find out what Marcie had in mind to do with Eddie next. But she wasn't ready for Marcie to March over to her side of the room and pull the covers down off of her, exposing her nearly naked body to Eddie.

But Marcie was persistent. She grabbed Jane by the shoulder and said to her in a confidential tone:

"Janie, lesson time."

"Lesson time?" Jane said, as she stood up at Marcie's prodding.

Eddie was simply staring at the two lovely women, one totally naked and the other wearing only panties.

"Yes," Marcie said, "Come with me and get on your knees, Eddie is waiting."

Then Jane understood; her only response was a long: "Ohhhhhhhh!"

"That's my girl," Marcie said gaily, putting Jane into place by having her kneel in front of Eddie.

Then Marcie sat on the bed and Jane looked up into Eddie's eager face. She smiled at him.

She said to herself:"Your first chance to suck a cock."

Reaching up, Jane opened Eddie's zipper and fished his cock out. She glanced at Marcie only once, catching a wink from her roommate, and then she bent her head and kissed the tip of Eddie's cock. She was surprised to find that he was leaking a little fluid but lapped it up quickly.

Now she began in earnest. She took the head of Eddie's cock into her mouth, holding the shaft with her hand. Immediately she was convinced of what Marcie had told her a week ago.

It was soft, very soft, but also hard as steel. It tasted like nothing she'd ever tasted.

"So this is the taste of cock," Jane mused to herself, almost joy, and she began the very slow process of bobbing her head up and down on the cock. She tried to take a little more into her mouth each time, until the tip of Eddie's cock was hitting the back of her throat.

She was genuinely enjoying herself, and assumed that Eddie was too, at least from the moaning that he was doing. Soon enough she felt Eddie's hands on the back of her head. She felt him tense, and she said to herself:

"I hope I'm ready for this."

But she was. Eddie started to cum into Jane's mouth, and she simply swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed.

Eddie finished off with a loud: "Oh wow!"

"Hey," Marcie said, as she kissed Jane on the cheek, "You're a hit."

Eddie, who was somewhat embarrassed by what had just happened, mumbled a 'thank you, Jane' and then told Marcie that he had to go.

Jane was still kneeling in position, when Marcie came back and sat on the bed so that Jane could lean against her.

"Will he tell?" Jane asked in a quiet voice.

"No," Marcie said with conviction. "He knows that if he does, I'll cut his nuts off."

They both giggled at that. Then Marcie, as naked as Jane was, sank to the floor and put her arms around her.

"You were great," she said. "See all those lessons have paid off."

"Does that mean that we have to stop practicing?" Jane said with an obvious pout.

"No way, girlfriend," Marcie said licking Jane's lips.

"We've just really begun."

She was right about that.

12