Marcelle and Charles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first reaction was to withdraw. To send a message saying that what he wanted to know wasn't something she cared to share. Her thumbs hovered over the keypad--ready to type--but then she stopped and instead closed the app and finished eating her lunch.

----(!)----

After school, I drove home. Randy and Alana both had their own cars, but to drive out to my home, Lana had taken her car home and then carpooled with Randy. The drive out to my place, my mom's place really, was about thirty miles south of town. Though, it was more like twenty miles as the crow flies.

There were two ways to get to our home from town. Drive down an old county road to the east or drive down a newer four-lane highway to the west. About fifteen miles in either direction was another old county road that connected the eastern road to the western one, and there, almost dead center of that county road was another private family road where mother's kin had lived until most of the newest generations moved and the oldsters had all died. Now, of the original families that lived out here, no one was left but me and mom. All the other homes in the area were neighbors only, and, as far as I know, mom and I are the last in grandpa's family line.

I drove down an old dirt road, our private drive back towards our property proper. It was about a quarter mile before I hit the woods and drove for another 1000 feet as the drive weaved through the trees and up an incline. At the top the trees ended, revealing a beautiful 20-acre field of grass, and immediately to the right was our home. Across the field was a fence line and papa's old pole barn and another 40-acre field, again surrounded by trees on all sides. From the barn, if I turned right and followed the fence, I would eventually come to another small trail that led through the wood to the last 20-acre field. All told, grandpa left mom about 100 acres with the house, though only 80 of it was workable.

I loved this place. I never want to leave. My dream is to one day get the farm aspect of it up and running again. Most of it was used by papa to grow hay. That was good, but I want to do more. Become more self-sufficient. Buy a couple of milking cows, and create a large garden. Before papa died he had used his family's land given to him and his siblings to grow corn and sugarcane. That property is gone now. Sold off by distant cousins that inherited the property after their parents and grandparents died. However, it gave me ideas for what we have now.

To help keep everything in good repair, I took auto mechanics as one of the trade program options in school. This has given me the ability to maintain papa's old international tractor and other equipment.

I pulled up in front of the house and went in. There were still a couple more hours before mom would come home. I put my pack in my room and then walked the house looking for clothes to pick up and throw in the laundry. I straightened up the living room. Then, I checked the kitchen. I made a clean sweep of the house and then sat in my room, turned on my computer, and played a game until Randy and Lana arrived.

About an hour after I got home, I heard Randy's car drive up. Timing my approach to the front door, I arrived at the same time as Randy and Lana, before they knocked. I opened the door, and Lana sashayed in. Randy was right behind her.

"Okay, so, are we studying in the kitchen or your bedroom?" Lana pointedly asked.

"Bedroom," I said.

She nodded and turned in that direction.

"I already let you copy my homework from yesterday," Lana said as she led the way, "but I think we need to review it just to make sure you know it before we start our homework today."

"Sounds reasonable," I replied as I watched Lana's ass swish back and forth as she walked.

I never realized that she had a very seductive sway to her hips when she walks.

Lana sat on the bed, I sat at the other end, and Randy took my desk chair. We pulled out our books, and then we got down to work.

"Do you want to service the tractor this weekend," Randy was saying a couple of hours later when mom finally got home.

We heard her drive up first and then heard the front door open and close. A minute later Marcelle stuck her head in my room and greeted everyone, "Hi there Alaina. Randy. Charles. Studying hard?"

"Yes ma'am," We replied in unison.

"Good good," Mom replied, then looked at Lana pointedly and said, "I am going to make some snacks and tea. Alaina, would you like to help?"

"Yes ma'am," Lana replied eagerly before bouncing off the bed and following Marcelle out of the room.

Randy and I both snickered as Lana turned the corner and was gone. We didn't dare laugh with her there. We valued our teeth.

"Better watch out," Randy teased, "Or one day Lana is going to be your new dad!"

It was true. Lana had the hugest crush on mom. She had ever since we became friends and the first time I had them over. Lana panted after mom. Followed her everywhere. Helped her out with anything she needed. But, she had never said anything unduly forward toward mom. If I were to guess, I say Lana didn't want to chance messing up the relationship she had with mom, which I understood. That was how I had felt about Madison. After all, once you confess your feelings and if the other doesn't reciprocate then the fantasy is over.

"Well," I laughed as I thought of mom grinding her pussy on me the day before, "Maybe Lana wouldn't be such a bad dad to have!"

We both laughed at the idea.

"Fuck!" Randy chortled as he shook his head, "You should have asked Madison out ages ago. You're hilarious to watch now!"

My laughter died as I thought about what Randy said, and then asked, "What do you mean?"

"You," Randy purred, "Staring at Lana like you just realized she is a girl--and a pretty one too!"

While I was thinking Randy continued, "Anyway, I saw how pretty she was years ago, but she let me know in no uncertain terms that we were just friends. That she isn't interested in me, or any other guys."

"Seriously?" I said.

"Seriously," Randy said, "Dude where have you been all these years? Haven't you noticed the way she fawns after your mom?"

"Of course, I noticed," I said, "I just thought--she was bisexual. Then, at least, some guy would have half a chance."

Randy shrugged, "If she is, then she hasn't found that guy that interests her yet."

"Maybe I have," Lana said suddenly from the doorway, "But you two losers are too dumb to realize it."

Randy and I both started and then gave Lana abashed expressions before falling quiet.

"And for your information," Lana continued as she put down a plate of cookies before turning to leave, "I am bisexual. I like girls and guys. And, like Charles and his dreams about Madison, I too have my dreams of who I want to marry one day."

Then she added as an afterthought, "Do you want tea or milk with your cookies?"

"Milk," We both answered.

Lana gave a curt nod and left. When she returned it was with a tray of three glasses of milk.

We finished our homework as if we ate our cookies and drank our milk. Then we went outside to go on a walk around the field. Mom didn't join us as she said she was starting dinner. Randy was using the restroom so Lana and I waited on the bench swing.

"Your mom is Silvermane, isn't she?" Lana said out of the blue.

"What!" I gasped, surprised that she had figured it out so quickly.

"Oh please," Lana said, waving her hand to dismiss my surprise, "Silvermane, really? And your mom just so happens to have the most luxuriant mane of silver hair. That connection was not that large of a leap to make. So tell me, and quickly, what are you doing?"

"It's not what you think," I replied defensively, though in some part of my mind and heart I knew that was a lie.

"So, you're not dying to seduce your own mother through a dating app," Lana asked, her tone scornful.

"No!" I adamantly denied. Then, I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts, "Look, mom is afraid that I am going to leave her one day sooner than later. So, she decided she wants to start dating. A friend of hers at work suggested a dating app which is actually not much more than a hookup app. She was very disappointed, so I helped her register on a different site."

"Then you proceed to create your own account and either stock your mom like some crazed ex-lover, or seduce your mom," Lana finished.

The way she said it made it sound so much worse than how I had thought of it the night before. Besides, Lana couldn't understand, not completely. Not that mom had accidentally made love to me in her sleep, or that I loved my mom. Now more than ever, and in a whole new way, given our new intimacy.

"Look," I said, "Mom hasn't so much as dated as long as I've been alive. Not once. And well, men are assholes. I just wanted to give her one connection, one male contact, that she could talk to that wouldn't be a complete douchebag."

"What did you intend to do if your mother fell in love with you?" Lana asked, her tone marginally less scornful.

"Reveal who I am, and explain what I had intended," I answered.

"You know, you could break your mother's heart by playing around like this," Lana said.

"Please don't tell her," I begged.

Lana sat there quietly for a little while staring back at the house. The silence dragged out until Randy finally came out and started walking in our direction, then Lana turned and said, "Fine, I won't tell, but in return, you have to date me."

"Wait! What?" I said my voice cracking from shock!

"You heard me," Lana said as she leaned in with a predatory grin, "I want you..."

She looked like she was going to say more but then paused, reconsidered, then continued, "I want you--and your mom. I've been in love with both of you almost as long as you have been in love with Madison. Well, you confessed and she rejected you. So, now, maybe you will finally see me! And besides, if you don't then I will tell everyone that you are a mommy incest freak..."

"You wouldn't," I mumbled, "I thought we were friends--I thought you were my friend."

"We are," Lana purred, her tone seductively sinister, "and I am. And now, I want to be more!"

"You didn't need to threaten me," I growled, "I would have gone out with you without the threat."

Lana actually looked embarrassed and her marble-white cheeks actually blushed, "I'm sorry, then. I just wanted you to take me seriously."

"I've always taken you seriously," I said just as Randy approached.

"So, are we doing this? Come on, I'm waiting on you," Randy said with a jovial chuckle.

"Whatever jackass," Lana retorted as she hopped up, turned around, and offered her hands to pull me to my feet.

Giving her a pointedly resigned look I held out my hands and allowed her to pull me up. Then, she continued to hold my hand as Randy led us off for our walk around the field. She laced her fingers in mine and I found it oddly nice to hold her hand. It was small compared to my hand.

Randy looked back over his shoulder and his eyes widened in surprise upon seeing Us holding hands. Lana returned a triumphant smile. I just rolled my eyes.

"I told you," Lana purred proudly, "I told you I would win Charles over. He has accepted my proposal. We will be wed after we graduate!"

"Wait!" I cried.

"What?" Randy gasped!

Lana nearly fell over from laughing so hard. She never let go of my hand though.

It took a minute to come up with a story. Thankfully, Lana already had one ready. Randy listened and smirked the whole time.

"Dude," He said at some point, "I'm just glad you two finally got on the same page. I have had a ball all these years watching Charles pine after Madison, and you, Lana, in turn, pine after Charles, and his mom!"

He laughed at that and shot me a warning look, "I would be careful Charles, or Lana will be bedding your mom more often than she beds you!"

"Oh, you just shut your stupid hole," Lana sneered half-heartedly. Then turned to me and purred predatorily, "Oh yeah, I am so going to bed your mom, and if you're a good boy I'll even let you watch!"

Randy's mouth fell open. He was a mirror of my own slack-jawed expression. Lana just smiled and nodded confidently as she stuck her finger into my chest and said, "And you, my love, are going to help me."

We stopped by the barn and checked the tractor. Cranked it and let it run for a little while, and then shut it off. Then, we walked back to the house.

Mom had dinner ready when we returned. Lana helped mom set the table. Randy and I sat down and played a little on the Xbox, and then we were all called in to eat.

We talked about our day. Mom asked about school. Of how Randy's romantic life was, and then of Lana. Of course, Randy bragged about his latest girlfriend and their many sexual exploits. Mom has always cautioned him on safe sex practices. Then it was Lana's turn.

"Actually," Lana said as she reached over and took my hand, "I've asked Charles if he would be my boyfriend, but he said you have your reservations about him dating right now. So, I want to ask your permission. Please, may I date your son?"

Marcelle's chewing her food drew to a slow stop as she looked across the table at me and then at Lana. The color seemed to bleed from her face before she finally swallowed and said, "Alaina, you know he just asked Madison out don't you?"

"I do," Lana replied confidently, "And, although I understand why she isn't dating now, I still think she's a fool. I know the guy that she plans on dating. He's in college. To me, he hasn't got anything on Charles. So, her loss is my gain!"

Mom nodded but remained silent, so Lana continued, "I--just love your family so much. I love this place. I don't want to take Charles away from here, away from his dreams, or away from you."

Marcelle watched Lana's expression for a long time. Randy seemed to be grinning from ear to ear as he watched the drama. I found that I was holding my breath, and released it. Lana just stared at Marcelle with an expression of supreme confidence and lust.

"Fine," Mom said finally, "I will allow this, this one time Charles, Lana, because it is you two."

Lana's smile verily beamed as she squeezed my hand and then jumped up and moved around the table to hug Marcelle. Mom hugged her back, and Lana leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

Once Lana sat down Marcelle looked over at Randy then cut back to me and Lana and said, "I take it, you two will be sexually active?"

"Yes," Lana answered before I could.

"Then, Lana, I require for you two to use some form of contraception," Mom said, for the first time her tone firm, "I mean it, if I find out that you aren't using it then I will forbid this new relationship."

"I understand," Lana said with an agreeable nod, "I will make Charles use condoms."

Mom gave a consenting nod, and I just bowed my head in embarrassment.

"Congrats buddy," Randy chortled, "Now you have a girlfriend, you already know you're going to get lucky, and so your virginity will go bye-bye!"

"Randy!" Mom hissed at him reprovingly, but her heart wasn't in it.

----(!)----

After dinner, Randy and Lana went home, and mom and I started cleaning up the kitchen.

"I guess that now you have a girlfriend you won't want to cuddle with me anymore," Marcelle said, her voice a resigned mumble.

"Whatever gave you that idea," I asked as I washed dishes and then passed them to mom to rinse off and dry.

"Oh, just figured," She mumbled.

"Well, you figured wrong," I replied, then paused for effect and continued, "You are the first and most important woman in my life."

"That will change, son," She said, her tone forlorn, "Day by day, Lana will become more and more important to you, then, one day, she will matter more to you than I will. That is just how it happens. I spend my life raising you into the best man I know, and then she swoops in and takes you away..."

"Mom," I said very gently, "Lana will never take me away from you. I promise."

"How can you be so sure," She asked.

"Because, mom," I said nervously, not knowing if I should divulge such intimate details about Lana so soon, "Lana loves you as much as she loves me. I think she wants to be part of our family, not take me away."

"I," Marcelle said a little breathlessly, "don't understand. What are you saying, Charles?"

"Lana's bisexual," I answered, "Mom, surely you've noticed how Lana clings to you when your here. She's had a crush on you ever since we became friends."

"No," Marcelle gasped as she stared at me, "I just thought she wanted to impress me, or that she was just being helpful. Charles, you're okay with Lana being bisexual? In being sexually interested in me, your mother?"

"Honestly," I began, "I don't know how to feel."

"Me neither," Mom agreed, "I never realized. Wow!"

After cleaning the kitchen, mom went back to her room to change into something more comfortable while I took a shower.

----(!)----

Marcelle walked into her room and closed the door, then turned and pressed her head against it as, 'My son's girlfriend wants to fuck him and me!' repeated in her head over and over again on a loop.

At first, she was surprised, but as time passed the more she felt scandalized. When that sensation faded away she was left with a general sense of horror, and regret for Charles' sake. 'Pour kid. The one girl that wants to date him isn't satisfied with just him!'

But as she talked to Charles she began to realize that he had known Lana's feelings for a long time and accepted them as part of her. Though, he still wanted to pursue a relationship with her. What did that mean?

Marcelle loved Charles to the point that her heart was bursting. She had raised him with all her heart. To the best of her ability. He was the best kid--the best man--she could have ever possibly wished for, despite not knowing who his father was or what he had inherited. Still, his acceptance of Lana's sexuality and desires made her wonder if her son was somewhat of a pervert, and if so, was it from her or his father?

Was Charles maybe a little too attached to her, his mother? And, if so, would she really be disappointed by that fact?

Hadn't she just told him yesterday that she was all the woman he would ever need? And, wasn't she just arguing with herself during lunch over the merits of her desire to keep him at home with her forever?

Well, if she did that Charles was going to want--NO!--he was going to need sex. So, the question for her was, is she willing to provide that for him? Despite her being his mother, and him being her son...

Or, maybe she should pursue this Everett a little more aggressively, and if not him then someone else. Maybe she should just accept any guy that was willing to marry her and go with that. Though, she found that idea far less appealing than having sex with her own son. Far--far less appealing!

She knew she should find the mere idea of seducing her son into falling in love with her as revolting. And yet, the more she thought about it--the more she argued with herself--the more it appealed to her.

It became less of a question of if she should and more of a question of if she could, and how to go about it. Ideas tingled and titillated her sense of propriety, desensitizing her morality until she found herself feeling warm and wet, and very aroused.

Straightening up, she disrobed as she made her way to her panty drawer. Digging beneath her panties, Marcelle found Ed and Marvin. Feeling particularly horny and wanting something extra, she went to her bedside table and pulled open a drawer. She pulled out a large jar of lube that would heat her up even more than she already was and made sure that Marvin and Ed were Bluetooth connected to her phone, and thereby to a very special app. Then, she slathered Marvin in lube.