March Madness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in each other's arms for several minutes before she eventually got up and went down the hall. When she returned from the bathroom she had on a t-shirt and I knew it was time for me to get dressed as well.

We spent a little time talking while I was getting dressed but neither of us really discussed what had just transpired. About an hour later I left to go home. On the way back to my apartment I couldn't help but think that had been the hottest sex I had ever had.

Arriving back at the apartment, I fixed a drink and then logged onto my computer. There was some e-mail and I recognized one straight away from Randy. The subject said "Up to 7,000. I had no idea what he was talking about. Reading on, Randy said the clip he had on the site had over 7,000 visitors in two days.

I clicked on the link and immediately saw that not only was there one clip of me and him with his dick in my ass, but he had posted the earlier video of me giving him a blowjob. It was titled "Str8 Neighbor loses a bet". He had a descriptor of both videos and both showed a counter detailing the number of views as well as comments left behind from those who had watched.

My heart was pounding as I watched the new video. Once again, our faces were blurred out so you couldn't tell exactly who was in the video. Thankfully this one was only about four minutes and again either neither of us used our names or he had dubbed them out. He simply referred to me as a cocksucker but you could plainly hear me asking, no begging, to suck his dick.

I hesitated but finally picked up my cell to call him.

"Hey dude, I take it you got my e-mail," he said without even calling me by name.

"Look, I think this has gone far enough. You had your kicks. You need to take that stuff down before someone sees it," I said directly.

"Someone has seen it," he replied. "Over 7,000 folks have seen it, and we're just getting started," Randy replied.

"What the fuck do you mean we're just getting started," I replied getting pretty angry.

"I mean, Thursday when you come over for the Duke game we're gonna shoot a new one," he went on.

"The fuck we are. You're out of your fuckin' mind. I'm not going to let you tape any more of those. No way," I replied indignantly.

"Really," Randy replied. "So, you want me to post the original version showing your face. Maybe adding back the audio with your name. That what you want?" Randy questioned.

I was speechless. "What would your coworkers at the office think about that? Or Sandy? Did you see Sandy tonight?" Randy went on.

I couldn't say a word.

"No my friend. That train's left the station. We will make another video and you will be sucking my dick and begging me to fuck your ass. Just be thankful I don't ask anyone else to join us" Randy added.

"You'd do that? You'd tell somebody?" I asked almost mortified.

"I could. I know lots of guys who's like to get their dick sucked. Maybe a little ass fucking whether it was a guy or girl as long as they were not the one's having to do the sucking," Randy stated directly.

"Now. We gonna' have trouble here or you gonna' play good?" he asked. When I didn't reply he became more direct, "I said are we gonna have trouble?"

"No," I replied. "I'll do it. Just, please don't let anyone know its me. Please. That could ruin me," I pleaded.

"You just remember that," Randy smirked. "No, one will no who you are on the videos...I'll see to that. Now, tell me what you want to do when you come over here Thursday."

I knew what he was asking for without being told. "I want to suck on your cock again," I said resigned to the fact I had no choice.

"Is that all?" he asked.

"No, I want you to fuck me again. I want you to slide your big dick into me. I want to feel your hot cum shoot into my ass," I added.

"Wow, you really are the slut aren't you," he said with a chuckle.

I couldn't believe I had added the part about cumming in me. But I did. I did want to feel his cum in me. Actually I did want him fucking me. I knew that. I think he knew it to.

"And I want you to film it and post it on our site. Your cum running out of my ass," I said actually envisioning in my head, laying on my back as his hot load ran back out my ass.

"I'm looking forward to it. And maybe this time, I'll even let you do some of the filming. You can hold the camera as my cock slides in and out of your little man pussy. Would you like that?" Randy smirked.

"Yes. I want to. I want to video me sucking on your dick. Swallowing your cum," I said. And I did want to. I was so worked up.

"Okay boy," he said for emphasis. "But when you get here Thursday, " I want you to have shaved all the hair off your cock and balls. Completely bare. Do you understand that. Come over here in just some gym shorts and a t-shirt," he commanded.

"You want me to shave my crotch?" I questioned.

"Is Sandy shaved? Does Sandy shave her little pussy?" he inquired. I didn't want to answer him. I didn't want to say.

"Answer me boy" he demanded.

"Yes, she shaves. She has a bald pussy," I said meekly spilling intimate details about my girlfriend's anatomy.

"Well then, when she sees you next you can tell her you did it for her. But we'll know you did it for me...want we?"

"Yes, I did it because you made me," I answered back.

"Be here Thursday like I said," Randy stated firmly before he disconnected us.

I knew I was getting in deeper and deeper but I also knew that I had never been so sexually excited in my life. I had actually enjoyed the sex with Randy. The way he made me do the things I was doing. And the sex I had with Sandy was also the best sex we had ever had.

I looked back at the computer and saw some of the comments people left about the videos... "Hot, the guy is a real slut, what a whore."

I didn't wait for Thursday. I went back to the bathroom, and with a pair of scissors clipped my hair down, took a shower and shaved my cock, balls, and ass as smooth as I could. When I dried of, I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe how different I looked without any pubic hair. I got some lotion from the cabinet and stroked my cock. Sliding the lotion all over my hairless cock and balls. In minutes I came with a force that cum splattered onto the vanity.

As my cock started to gradually subside I realized I was a real slut. I was a whore. Randy had made me that way and I wanted to be his bitch on Thursday.

12