Marci's a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a busy day tomorrow!" I said "Let's hit the sack." She leaned over and kissed me goodnight.

Part Three

I had a restless night. I guess it was because I couldn't help thinking about my whore wife. I couldn't believe that she could think I wouldn't come to find out what she was doing eventually. Especially with the videos! Though not as mad as last night, I was determined to end our marriage. She was still in bed as I left the house and headed to work, about a fifteen minute commute. Once there I walked straight to my bosses office.

"George . I've got a problem and I'm gonna need some time." I said. "Marci and I are getting a divorce and she doesn't know it!"

"Oh man I'm sorry!" He said. "Sure, no problem when do you need off!"

"Well, today's Tuesday and I've gotta find a lawyer and get some things fixed up. I'm gonna try and have her served with the papers by Friday. Then I gotta get some things done around the house this weekend. I figure I can be back Monday. I'll just use some of my vacation time."

"Man, what happened Mike? I thought you two really had it pretty good."

"It's a long story George, but basically it's another guy. I'd appreciate you not saying anything until all this goes down."

"Wow, sure Mike no problem. Take this week, I'll make sure you're covered. If you need anything just give me a call."

"Thanks George!" I said as I left his office. "I'll see you Monday." I went back to my desk and got the phone book out and called a couple of attorney's, setting up an appointment with one for two o'clock. I cleared some of the paperwork off my desk and around ten I put a call in to Marci at the house. She answered the phone on the second ring.

"Hi honey" I said. "I just thought I'd call and say thanks for last night."

"Oh that's so sweet Mike, I enjoyed it too. I was just going for a workout are you at work?" she asked.

"Yeah! They put me on a special project so I'm gonna be pretty bogged down this week." I said feigning frustration. "Well, I'd better let you go. I'll see you tonight!"

"No problem honey. I'll see you tonight." We both hung up the phone and I left the office headed back to the gym to see if she was really going to work out there or somewhere else. The drive would take her ten minutes so I figured the timing would be just about perfect to catch her car at the gym. This week was going to be devoted to trapping my once sweet little wife in her unfaithful interracial activities. I was going whore hunting.

I got to the gym parking lot in about twenty minutes. Despite the fact the gym was in a large strip center, the gym patrons always used the north side of the parking lot. I drove up and down each isle and never found her car. Just to make sure I even checked behind the building and on the south side of the lot as well. The fact was that she wasn't working out at the gym, just as I suspected.

"What a bitch!" I thought to myself and feeling my anger rise. Just for the hell of it I decided I had better make sure she still wasn't at the house so I followed the route she would take and drove by the house. Once again her car wasn't there.

I decided that I would go to the store and buy a digital camera with a zoom lens so I could begin to catch her actions for posterity. I also reasoned that if I was going to follow her, I had to have another car so I decided to rent a vehicle for the next three days. We lived about three miles from a major shopping center and I decided I would leave either the car or the truck there while using the opposite vehicle.

After renting the car and buying the camera I grabbed a hamburger and then made my way to the lawyer's office. Taking the magazine and the movie collection I had purchased last night with me I was promptly ushered into the attorney's office.

"Hello Mr. Mosier. I'm Mark Haroldson, please have a seat. How can I help you?"

"Well I need a divorce. I found out last night that my wife has been making porn movies and well, basically lying to me." I handed him the bag of evidence. He opened the bag and put the magazine and movies on his desk.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "You had no knowledge she was doing this?"

"None at all. She told me she had a marketing job as a product advertiser or something. I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg as well."

"Well, I can certainly see why you want a divorce Mr. Moiser. What do you want to retain from the marriage? Do you own your home? What about credit cards?"

"I want everything Mr. Haroldson. I want the house and the bank account. I want her gone with her car and clothes, bills and black buddies. No alimony, no splitting the assets; absolutely nothing and I want her served Friday evening. I'd like to be there when it happens." I continued by telling him that she had an autograph party scheduled for Friday night at the store I was in last night.

"Well," he said. "I think you might have a shot at it based on this stuff here. You said you suspected she was doing something else."

"Obviously she's prostituting herself as well. Screwing on camera for money is prostitution isn't it?"

"Well, she'll claim its only acting and that's what she's paid for. Unless you have proof that she's actually having sex for money, the prostitution bit is going to be a stretch." He paused momentarily. "Is she going to fight this?"

"I don't think so! That's why I want to be there when she's served. I'm going to confront her with everything I can get between now and Friday. If she wants to go black she can go. I took the next couple of days off and I'm going to see exactly what's going on with her during the day."

"You filled out the forms didn't you?" he inquired.

"Yes, up front!" I said.

"I'll draw up the petition and have it for you to review Friday morning. I'll have it filed Friday afternoon and we'll have my law clerk serve her at the store Friday night. It's kind of a rush job!" He said pausing, "I think we can get it done for three grand if she doesn't fight it. It could go to five or six however if she decides to show up for court. There's also court costs and the process servers fee. I need at least half down. The balance when it's final."

I reached into my pants pocket and took out my checkbook. I filled out a check for two thousand dollars and handed it to him. So much for her trip to Africa, it was going to be local.

"What time Friday morning?" I asked. We settled on ten o'clock and I was out of his office in less than an hour leaving my porno stuff with him. It was done! All I wanted now was to get enough stuff on her to make her leave without a fight.

I decided I'd better get some office stuff to keep track of what was going on so I went to the office supply store in the mall near the house and bought a legal pad and some folders as well as some mailing packages. I was gong to send some of her "work" stuff to her parents in Nebraska if she balked at the terms of the divorce. Finishing up I stopped by the bar and had a couple of beers before heading home about five-thirty. Her car was in the driveway as I pulled in beside her.

"Hi honey! I'm home." I announced as I walked into the house.

"I'm in the bedroom honey." She yelled back. I followed her voice and found her sitting in bed naked from the waist up.

"Wow, that's a sight for tired eyes!" I said as I walked over to her. I started to put my arm around her and he held up her hands. "Wait!" she said grimacing. "I've got something to show you."

"I look's like you already are!" I said playfully. "What's wrong are you ok?"

"Hold on! Go sit down in the chair!" She said. I was perplexed but agreed and went over to the rocking chair opposite my side of the bed. Carefully she lifted herself off the bed and keeping her face toward me walked over in front of me. "Well, after our conversation last night, I went and did it!" She said.

"Did what?" I asked confused. She turned around with her back to me and displayed her new tattoo. It was an outline of Africa on her left shoulder. It was filled in with red, green, and black ink and was covered with a gel like substance. It was about six inches in height and three inches in width.

"Wow Marci! When did you do that?" I asked astonished that she would be so blatant about her preference in cock.

"This afternoon! I'm still really sore. It took them about an hour to do it. Do you like it?" I stood up and looked closely at the tattoo. She was obviously still bleeding a little and the ink hadn't set up yet but the insignia was unmistakable.

"Wow!" I exclaimed once more. "I'm really surprised. Why the colors?" I asked.

"The artist said that it would stand out better if it had some color rather than just making it black and I agreed. He picked the colors." She said smiling back at me. "We've got to go for sure now!" The tattoo really pissed me off and it was everything I could do to maintain my composure but I was determined to let her build her own noose.

I reached around and took her breasts in my hands toying with her nipples. As I bend down to kiss her neck I could see some small fresh hickies on her. I went ahead and kissed her neck ignoring the obvious.

"So is the reason you want to go to Africa is to find some big black man to screw you silly?" I asked. She giggled. "I wish I had a camera to get a picture of your tat."

"Silly boy! Who needs a black man when I've got you." She turned around and kissed me throwing her arms around my neck. "I'd love to screw you tonight but I can't lay on my back so you're just going to have to settle for a blow job!" She said as she fell to her knees in front of me tugging at my zipper and pants. Her warm breath caused my cock to harden quickly.

"That's it baby!" I said as she sucked me into her mouth. "Pretend we're in Africa and you've got a black warrior feeding you his black cock." I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her toward me. This was skull fucking at its best.

"Ummmm ... " she moaned as spit and pre-cum fell from her mouth. "Feed me! Feed me that cock honey!" I pulled my cock from her mouth and still holding her head, I rubbed my cock and balls across her face, then plunged it back into her willing mouth.

"You're such a good cock-sucker baby!" I said as I watched her working on my tool, her map of Africa and the Afro color's clearly visible as she bobbed back and forth on me. She must have sucked on me for another five or ten minutes before I blasted my load all over her face. Later that night as we were sitting around watching TV after a 'take out' dinner of Chinese Marci turned to me and said "Oh by the way, they called from work and said they wanted me in tomorrow night. One of the other girls' is sick and they've got a gig going and need me."

"Oh I'm sorry dear!" I said. "I was looking forward to another night at home with you. Are you going to be able to work with your back so sore from the tattoo?"

"I hope so. I know the place we'll be working at and it's one of those shady stores in the northeast. I should be finished by ten though." The northeast part of town was notorious for it's reputation of gangs, blacks, and drugs.

"You don't go out there by yourself do you? Man I don't like the thought of you going out there by yourself. Would you like me to take you?" I knew the answer before I even asked the question but I thought I would see if she was going to lie to me again.

"I'll be fine! One of the other girls is going and Marcus will probable come along as well just to smooze with the customers."

Later that night after crawling into bed I decided I was going to have to ask Ted to come along in case she ended up at a place where I might stick out.

Part Four

The next morning I got ready for work as usual and left the house as if I were heading for the office. I went to the mall and exchanged my truck for the rental car. I took my time and had breakfast at a fast food joint and then drove back towards my house. I parked the car on the opposite side of the street three houses down from mine. Marci's car was still in the driveway and I figured that if she was going anywhere it wouldn't be till after ten.

I didn't have to wait that long. About nine-thirty a big black SUV with gold trim and oversized mag wheels pulled up and parked in front of my house. I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures as two black men got out from the vehicle, looked around and walked up to my door.

The larger of the men had on a pair of slacks and a shirt that was unbuttoned to his chest and sported several large gold chains. His head was shaved and he had on dark glasses. The other guy was dressed in blue jeans and a tee shirt and had long dread locks hanging from his head. They rang the door bell and looked around staring almost straight at me before Marci opened the door. She was still dressed only in panties and quickly let the men in.

Once again I was enraged. I couldn't believe my bitch wife was screwing two blacks in my house, probably in our marital bed. It took all my control to not drive up and confront her, but I knew that it would have been an ugly scene and when my lawyer saw these pictures, my case would be even that much stronger. I waited about forty five minutes or so and sure enough the three of them walked out the door together. Marci was holding the big guy's hand as he walked her to the black SUV and held the door open for her. She had on some white short shorts a light blue spaghetti strap top and open toe heels. The short guy got in Marci's car. Once again my camera captured the whole thing as they drove off.

Trying not to rush I let both cars turn the corner before following them. I really didn't know what I was going to do if they split up and I decided that I would stay with the SUV. Luckily they both seemed to be going the same direction as they entered the freeway heading east. We all exited on Cumberland Lane, the same street as Marci's office. I hung back a little figuring that was where they were headed.

Though I had never seen her office, I knew the name of the place and the address and as I lulled behind the two car's I gave them time to get ahead of me. As I drove by both the SUV and Marci's little red Ford were pulling into the driveway and through to the back side of a storefront building. Somewhat relieved knowing that she was headed to the office I went to the next intersection and turned around so I would be on the opposite side of the street from her work.

I parked the rental car directly across the street and grabbed the camera, noticing for the first time the building that housed Marci's business. It looked like a converted hotel with two levels. Numerous small offices had their signs plastered above separate doorway. There was a tattoo / piercing parlor, a hairdresser and nail salon, as well as a photography shop. Marci's office was on the second floor and as I looked I saw her and the two black men enter the office. The big man was still holding her hand. The pictures were coming out great thanks to the zoom lens.

I sat and watched people come and go from the office building for about an hour. Most of the people coming and going were black and it was obvious the day was proceeding normally. There wasn't much going on at Marci's office except that a couple of young white women would come and go in about twenty minutes or so. Most looked as if they were applying for jobs since they were nicely dressed.

Just as I was about to leave I saw Marci walk out of the office and climb the stairs down to the first level and go into the beauty salon. I stayed for another two hours before she finally emerged. I couldn't believe her hair as she again walked up the stairs and back to her office. She was sporting cornrows decorated with beads interwoven into her hair. I wondered how she was going to explain that to me when she got home tonight. Ten minutes later she again walked out of the office by herself and disappeared behind the building. She drove out heading back in the direction of our house.

I followed her home and just kept going as she turned down our street, figuring that she was just going home before she had to go to 'work' tonight. I picked up my cell and called Ted's number.

"What's up man? I've been worried about you. I tried your office and all they said was that you weren't available. You O.K?"

"Yeah, I fine man. Look I really appreciate you telling me about Marci. I'm getting ready to have the divorce papers served on her Friday, but I might need a little help tonight. I'm tryin to get some stuff for the lawyer." I explained that Marci ha something planned and that she said it was going to be in the northeast part of town and I was afraid that I might not 'fit in'. He laughed and agreed.

"So when and where man?" He asked.

"I really don't know. I'm gonna follow her when she leaves so I'll have to call you." He gave me his cell phone number and we made plans that I would call him when I found out where he needed to be.

I decided I'd try and call my wife, but since our phone had caller I.D. I decided I'd make the call from the office phone so I returned to my desk and called her from the office.

"Hey Honey! I'm glad I caught you." I said when she answered the phone.

"Hi baby! I just got home from the beauty parlor. The company wanted my hair done for tonight!" She said. "I'm gonna leave about five so I'll miss you. Are you gonna go out with the boys for poker tonight?

"Probably!" I said. "But I should be home around ten or so. Are you going to be late?"

"I don't think so!" she said. "It won't be past midnight even if it is. Don't wait up for me if you want to go to bed though, I know you've been working pretty hard lately."

"Well, we'll see. Be sure and take your cell. I worry about you in that part of town."

"Oh don't worry. My boss said he'd take me and Sonja so their going to pick me up. I don't even have to take my car, but I'll be sure and keep my cell phone."

"OK! Be safe. I'll see you when you get home I guess." I said.

"You too baby! I'll try and not be late!" she said as she hung up the phone.

I left the office and headed back to the house knowing that she would probably be picked up by the same SUV she was in this morning. About four thirty the black vehicle parked again in front of my house. This time the big man was alone and as he exited the SUV he paused and retrieved a dress hanging in the back seat. Gingerly he walked up to the house, knocked and just went in.

About thirty five minutes later my wife and he walked out of the house arm in arm. She was wearing a tight strapless black mini dress that showed off her new tattoo and high heels and was carrying a small black purse. He held the door for her and as she climbed in she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. A picture perfect shot. He walked around to the driver's side and took off. This time I knew which way to park and I didn't have to turn around. I wanted to stay as close as possible since I didn't know exactly where they were heading and it was five o'clock traffic.

The SUV didn't take the north freeway exit and I was slightly confused as we headed to the downtown area. He pulled up to one of the posh restaurants that offered valet parking and the black and white couple went inside again arm in arm. I figured they were going to have dinner and I wondered if that was all that they had planned. I followed the vehicle around to a public parking area and saw the attendant pull the SUV into a reserved stall. I figured that I might as well park here and leave whenever they came back to get the car.

It was a boring hour and a half before I saw another attendant heading for the Black SUV. I quickly pulled back around in front of the restaurant and watched as the interracial couple got back into the car and head back down the freeway this time taking the northbound exit. Twenty minutes later I saw the SUV pull into a strip center featuring the "Midnight Express" club. It was a black establishment with a shady reputation. Once again the camera caught them entering the club together. I quickly called Ted and told him where I was. Fifteen minutes later he pulled up next to me.