Marcy's Appliances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet my sexual torture had only just begun.

Finally, with lingering guttural groans of draining ecstasy, my orgasm subsided. I felt completely used up. Completely limp. Yet "the hands" continued to stroke my body. At this point of course I didn't care who or what, they belonged to - it just didn't matter. I suddenly realized but with little care - that I "in fact," was not in control. Yes, I could kid myself into believing that "these were my slaves - to do my bidding," but alas they were not, I was fooling myself - they were here to torture me. But so far, what a wonderful torture it had been.

As I lay there in my blissful sexual stupor and as the faceless hands continued to work there now more subtle magic, I became increasingly aware of what was happening to me. You see my initial stimulation had been quite cloaked beneath the layers of various stimuli that surrounded and engulfed me. Maybe I was getting used to it, the stimuli. Maybe some of it was wearing off. Maybe that first earth shattering orgasm had cleared my thoughts - I don't know. All I know is that I sensed an increased mental awareness, an increased sense of my surroundings. I even thought I could see more, as if there were more light somehow. Maybe it was that my eyes were growing more accustomed to the darkness. Yes, the video image above my reclined position was still there but a different scene was now taking place. Now a young blonde woman, a bound blonde woman, a secured blonde woman - a woman who I suspected looked very much to be in the exact same position I now found myself in - was projected before me. Except for the fact that she was masked and that I could see her torturers, I felt that we were in very similar secured positions. In her case, she appeared to be in what looked like a large reclining chair. I had not thought about it until now but I wondered - was I in such a chair? I couldn't see enough to establish that fact but I noticed that the hardware - the buckles and straps that I could see which bound me - the ones around my forearms and wrists - appeared to be very much like the ones on the video. Yes, I began to think that maybe I was in that same chair I was seeing on the video before me. Wow! Holy Shit!

Excitement began once again to build inside of me. Oh the titillation. I watched fascinated as the masked girl in the sex chair was surrounded my both men and women - doing things to her. I drank in the feel of my uncontrollable situation. I watched the video as "the torturers," if that's what I must call them, broke out a bunch of sex toys of all types and began using them on the girl all over her body. Wow. That's exactly when I noticed something, a sound - not in the head phones held fast to my ears and not loud but - just there. A humming. A buzzing. A vibrator. No, many vibrators.

I strained my head forward, then from side to side, trying to gain a better angle so I could see more - but to no avail. All I could see is just what I had seen before - a little left and right, and down my body from my chin - the rest, all around me was darkness. I then felt them - I felt the tingle. I felt it all over - my arms, legs, thighs, tits, stomach - just about everywhere. I of course wondered if my torturers were mimicking the exact scenario I was seeing on the projected TV screen above me. It seemed like that may have been what was happening to me. But what the hell - it looked good to me - it all looked good to me.

The vibrators and hands were really beginning the work their magic. I began bubbling back toward some kind of fevered sexual arousal. The "victim" displayed on the video before me began to writhe, as did I. My pussy began to overflow. I felt my own wetness ooze out of me, gravity pulling the lubrication down the crack of my ass. I felt a probing vibrator there - applying pressure - trying to enter my tight asshole. Another seemingly bigger and more powerful vibrator began to buzz its way over my now throbbing clit. I took my eyes away from the TV screen where the beautiful blonde torture victim was beginning to thrash and moan. And yes, I could see the operational hands working me over. But they seemed intermingled, male and female, I could not tell which was which. They were holding and directing the sex tools, the buzzing dildos, over my major erogenous zones and that's when I saw it - yes it! The biggest fucking black dildo I'd ever seen. The hands directed it toward my swollen, overly wet pussy lips. I watched as the fat head of the black dildo pushed aside my pussy lips and began to enter me. All the while the two other dildos worked me over - one now just inside my ass and the other seeming to hammer on my clit. I was too quickly going over the edge - I groaned through my gag and tears began to puddle in the corners of my eyes. The fat black dildo was deep inside me now and moving - back and forth, in and out. I strained for control. But I so I didn't want to give in too fast, the last orgasm had racked me so quickly and thoroughly that I felt if I had another - I might pass out. Then just as I was really fighting for control - it happened.

That's when I felt it - that "certain, satin smoothness of skin," that all sexy women know by heart - it was that oh so soft skin, surrounding a blood engorged, hard cock - the cock of a man of course, the cock of a very horney, very live man. I felt it, casually languishing on the back of my right hand. Then I felt another cock on the thumb of my left hand. I twisted my wrists, I wiggled my fingers, trying to grasp this fleshy hard man meat presenting itself to me - in stereo. Man meat, I now so craved it. Yes, I did it, or more likely the owners of these stiff proud beasts allowed me to - to grasp them. Even though my movement was limited - I found that I could get a good three inch stroke going on each of the cocks. I felt the slickness of pre-cum on the heads of both. They - the men, the owners of these flesh appendages, began to fuck my hands - making it easier for me to feel their entire delicious lengths.

And still - the buzzing dildos continued to do their work on me. The huge black one still probing it's way into me - deeper still. And the hands, still managing me, making me tingle all over. The movie too, still flickering above me. I was lost, given away to the sophisticated rawness of it all. But - not so lost that I still didn't harbor an ember of control. They - the faceless and nearly bodiless "they" - they must have sensed this. I figured that the addition of the two, live, human-born, fleshy dicks was their first attempt to push me over the edge - to break me - to send me into orgasm. And they felt wonderful for sure - it, no I - felt sinfully wonderful. But I wasn't ready to break - no, I wasn't ready to cum - not yet. I held fast. But I held fast in a dreamy state of plateaued sexual euphoria - something I had never experienced before, something I didn't know was possible. Let me tell you, it was great, and no, I didn't want it to end. But, I also didn't want to give in to the enormous flood and eventual sexual explosion that I knew awaited me - not yet. I continued - I hold fast. I was floating.

Then, very suddenly, the large black dildo in my pussy withdrew, it was gone - I felt empty. I looked down at my crotch but that is all that I saw. My pussy, my thighs, in the light and darkness beyond. I still had no idea where I might be. Then out of the darkness between my legs appeared a familiar contraption - a machine - the ultimate sex machine - it was a Sybian Saddle. But this one was uniquely configured. I was familiar with Sybian Saddles Paul and I had owned one for years. But this one was mounted vertically on what appeared to be an adjustable telescoping poll, and it was on wheels - it was rolling toward me, rolling toward my pussy! The attached dildo a spear aimed at my privates. The large rubber phallus was unique too - double headed - oh yes (!!!!) I thought, anal intrusion. Then I thought, "oh no," I'll never be able to maintain control with this kind of stimulation. Never!!! The larger, upper most protrusion began to enter me, a clear lubricant seemed to drop from the sky onto my pussy, a black rubber gloved hand smoothed the lubricant around and into me and then began to help guide the double dildo into my pussy and waiting ass. Slowly, both fleshy colored rubber dicks disappeared from my strained view. I let my head fall back with a moan as they entered me and began to fantasize about what might be next but I knew - "they," whoever they were - would turn on the magic machine that now was impaled into my glistening sex holes. I knew too that once they did that - that it was the beginning of the end. The hands returned. My nirvana-like, sexual mind float, my torture - continued.

Then I felt the first vibrations from the Sybian. Very subtle at first. This is the way all good Sybian Saddle rides start - slowly. Then hands, now all clad in black latex gloves and glistening with love lubricant, continued to work their magic as the speed of the sex machine increased. I began to moan aloud and move my hips - straining a bit to get more of the Sybian-driven dildos further into me. The speed of the vibration and the swirl of the large dildo in my pussy was now very evident. My nipples were hard and erect, my back was beginning to arch - I was really beginning to loose myself when I felt one of my wrist straps loosen, then the other one. "They," were freeing my hands - why? Then no sooner than my hands had sprung free - I felt my neck harness give way - it seemed like, all of a sudden, they were freeing me. But why?

I soon found out - as I propped myself up on my elbows the two luscious male members who I'd held in my hands mere minutes before, moved back into the light, in toward my body. Hard as rocks they were. I leaned forward a bit further, essentially sitting, smiling I grabbed both hard cocks, one in each hand, I bent toward the left one and devoured the entire shaft in one gulp, moaning as I went down to his pubic hairs. Then up, over and back down on the other beautiful prick, my saliva flinging in the air with the twist of my upper body. They continued to stroke my hard nipples with their well lubricated latex gloves and of course, the Sybian's vibration began to take me to even higher levels of sexual bliss. I humped at it and sucked at my two human cocks - I couldn't last much longer. Not like this.

I was now in full, sexually driven, wild beast mode - my moans were turning raspy and sounded rough - much like a growl. Then, as I was jacking both my handsome pricks and as I pulled them closer together so I could possibly attempt to get both of them into my mouth at once - I noticed that the room lighting was somehow, less dark. It was a slow fade up - to increased brightness. I really didn't care much - hell no - now having successfully gotten both hard, live, pricks to my mouth. But as I growled and stammered something about loving to suck two cocks at once - I began to notice things - to see things. Things that were in the dark and invisible before - now becoming visible. I could now see the faces of "my men," my two live dicks - but they weren't faces at all, because they were masked. Masked in black latex hoods. Fuck'em I thought and that's just what I hoped they would eventually do to me. Ahhhhhhh!!!! I was lost.

As the speed of the Sybian monster went into warp overdrive - "it" reaming my pussy and asshole with blinding vibrations and G-spot swirls - I began to rove my eyes around the room. There in the dim light I saw others - male and female - all in various sexual costumes of latex and leather - maybe ten others in all - all hooded - except one! Paul!!!! My god I could not believe what I was witnessing. My eyes went wide and the twin dicks fell from my open mouth.

There was Paul bent forward over some kind of padded high-stool. A woman with some kind of absolutely beautiful body, with long red hair cascading out from under a red leather hood, was reaming his ass with a large, shiny pink, vibrator. Another woman, equally beautiful but dark haired, was kneeling in front of Paul's face and get this - giving another hunk of a well endowed male an excellently liquid, saliva laden, blow job. This literally two inches from Paul's face. And he was loving it!!! He looked over at me. He smiled, winked and then groaned as the pink vibrator slid deep into his ass. The red head was now reaching around and stroking his cock, jacking him off. Man(!) this set me the fuck off.

I hunkered down onto the now super vibrating and spinning Syb. I grabbed my two big cocks and deep throated each in turn. My eyes glued to Paul and his escapades across the room. The sexually fevered pitch in that room was nearing its pinnacle. I heard the big stud in front of Paul, the one getting the fantastic blow job moan out loud that he was going to cum. Then bang! Wads of chiz began spraying from the end of his big dick. The hooded dark beauty aimed that big spraying dick right at my husbands face - hosing it with fresh sex cream. She then began to lick his face clean. This sent Paul off - he began to groan and as the beautiful red head jacked hard on his big cock - Wham!!! He unleashed his seed into her waiting hand. Then she put it to her mouth and drank the love juice from her red gloved palm.

Me? I hurled over the sexual edge - I exploded and kept on exploding - my two gorgeous hunk cocks exploded at once. I had love cream all over my face and tits. My pussy and ass, hammered by the pulsing Sybian, contracted and expanded, sending jets of my pussy water everywhere. I rocked on my haunches - cumming and cumming - wave after wave. I sucked my cum glistened cocks as I came over and over again. I was caught up in the midst of a huge, long, multiple orgasm - not only driven by the atmosphere in which I now reveled, but by the never tiring mechanism of the Sybian sex monster buried deep in my two sex holes.

Eventually, I passed out. I still, to this day, don't know how long my series of orgasms lasted. It doesn't matter really. Why? Because this was not the end of my sexual torture, not by the least. Yes, I had lost track of time, so I can't tell you exactly the relativity what time it actually was, not here in this part of my story - I only know now, as I knew then - that this was - just the beginning. The beginning of my sexual torture.

More to cum - Marcy the Squirter.

12