Margaret's First Time - Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers

Our movements grew more intense and Jeanette' moans and screams grew louder. My upward thrusts were synchronized with Jeanette's downward thrusts and our mutual pleasure grew more intense. Margaret watched us intently with her mouth open in bewilderment.

"Fuck me, darling! Fuck me harder! Fuck mmmeeeee... Oh, darling! Your cock feels so good inside me!"

Jeanette's clit hood had retracted and her blood engorged swollen clitoris stuck out like a tiny penis. I reached out and massaged the tiny little head with my wet finger. Her body shuddered and I held her hips, pulled her towards me, and stroked her faster.

"Pleeeaaasseeee fuck me harder! Faster, Mohan! Faster! I want you to cum inside me."

I thought that Jeanette would peel the skin off my cock with her fierce and fast thrusts. The tempo got faster and closer to the grand finale.

She screamed, "I'm cumming...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming...! Oh my God! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

I could take this no longer and I fucked her furiously with some very fast strokes.

I screamed, "Oh, Jeanette! Fuck baby! Fuck harder! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...Jeanette! Oh, Jeanetttttttttttttt...!"

I shot my semen deep into her hot throbbing cunt in about eight good spurts. Jeanette felt my ejaculation and clamped my cock in her tight vagina in a vise like grip and continued to milk me for some more time. Margaret found all this quite intriguing and mildly amusing. I withdrew and both girls watched my cum mixed with Jenny's pussy juices drip from her pussy in globs.

"Jenny, you are such a wild slut. My God! Did you also feel his hot semen spurts?"

"Oh yes – I felt the spurts and the spasms too. Mohan has a nice sized cock, fuck him again girl. Look at the veins stand out on his snake, and see how red it is now. Make it redder, Margie."

Margaret was gently caressing my cock that was still semi erect, after all the furious activity. Jeanette was confident that Margaret would have me hard as a rock in no time, and started to caress Margaret's breasts and suck her nipples. Margaret's pussy got wetter and I proceeded downwards and licked around her labia. This time she enjoyed every minute of it and got very aroused. She shuddered every time my tongue would flick her erect exposed clitoris. She was still new to all this oral sex activity. It was Jeanette who noticed Margaret's heightened state of arousal, and told me that it was time to fuck her again, and fuck her good and even harder this time.

Margaret was intrigued by the way Jeanette fucked me and wanted to try cowgirl style. I lay on my back and she mounted me. Jeanette held and guided my stiff cock to the entrance of her Margaret's vagina. Margaret's pussy was very wet and lubricated, and this time, a steady firm push was all it took to get my hard cock into her tight little cunt.

"Wow! That went in easier than before. Now fuck me like you fucked Jeanette," she said.

Jeanette said, "Yes, fuck her good and hard. Make her cum well. Give her some multiple orgasms. Fuck her, Mohan. I love to hear my darling Margie's screams."

"Margie darling, move your pussy downwards onto my cock and when it touches the base of my cock, withdraw it about three quarters out. Then do it again, baby. Do it slow at first until you get the hang of it."

Margaret moved her pelvis with down strokes to match my upward thrusts. Soon she was fucking me in perfect unison and started to moan with pleasure. She placed her hands on my chest and played with my nipples as she pounded me during each downward stroke and said, "Fuck me, fuck me, darling, this feels great."

"Yes, darling, you got it. Remember your Tuesday evening dance classes? Now you are dancing on my cock."

"Oh come on – you mean the girls in dancing classes will be able to do this very well?"

"Yes honey, when a person has one type of artistic skill, they get better in other types of artistic skills too. Besides, this requires skilled movements too."

Margaret giggled, "Jeanette, you should try and fuck Mr. Nataraj, our dance instructor."

"After what Mohan said, I don't mind to try him. He is a little guy; I wonder how big his cock will be."

We all laughed, and I continued watching Margaret bouncing up and down on my cock.

I wanted Margaret to enjoy fucking for a long time. Therefore, whenever I felt the urge to ejaculate, I hesitated a bit, thought of things other than sex, let the feeling pass over, and continued to fuck her. Margaret did not understand what I was trying to do; but was very happy when I explained to her what I was trying to accomplish. Lakshmi had taught me this technique, but I didn't mention that.

Margaret cried, "Come on darling, fuck me a little harder! Fuck me pleeeeeezzz..."

I thrust my stiff cock in her deeper and moved faster. I wanted to give Margaret some good G-Spot stimulation, and in order to do that effectively, I needed to be on top. I pulled her downwards onto my body and rolled over and got on top of her. I adjusted the depth of my strokes to stimulate her G-Spot. I watched her face intently and when her expressions changed I knew that I had hit the right spot. I fucked her faster and faster, and gave her pussy some good G-Spot stimulation with my mushroom glans. She immediately felt the difference and the intense increase in her pleasure.

She screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Keep going darling! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Lovely! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

After her orgasm, I slowed down a little, placed both my hands under her butt and moved her pelvis upwards against my cock, with each down stroke of mine. Then gradually my strokes became harder, longer and faster. I felt her tension mount and her body shake and shudder. She was well on her way to another orgasm and knew that it would not be long before she had another earth shattering climax.

"Keep going, Mohan! Don't stop! I think I am getting another one! Fuck me harder!"

I fucked her harder and harder, and gave her G-Spot good stimulation. I kept up the tempo for another three minutes and I felt her pussy muscles spasm and grip my cock.

Margaret screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Fuck mmmeee...!"

Simultaneously, I screamed, "Oh, Margaret! My darling! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! I'm cumming, sweetheart!"

I shot my hot semen, spurt after spurt into her tight pulsating little cunt. I continued to fuck her some more until we were both completely relaxed. I then withdrew my cock from her still throbbing pussy and watched our combined juices drip down from her tiny pussy. I cleaned her up using a towel and the three of us lay down beside each other. Margaret was a woman now; all grown up.

Jeanette smiled, "Well Margaret, now what do you think about sex?"

"Oh God, the pleasure especially during orgasm, is incredible! Now I know why you go and see Steve so often."

"What do you mean Margaret? I see him only during my safe period. Yes, and then we both fuck like crazy. One day we should invite him too, and we can all take turns."

Margaret said, "Oh, OK Jenny. Jenny, tell me something, have you sucked his cock?"

"Yes, Margie. He licks my pussy and I in turn suck his cock."

"Oh my Lord, Jenny, you are incredible! Does Steve cum inside your mouth?"

"Sometimes; I just swallow the white stuff. I'm beginning to like the taste. You should try it sometime, Margie."

"No, never! By the way, how many cocks have you fucked? Now I know of three; Steve, Uncle Paul, and now Mohan. And is Uncle Paul still blackmailing you, Jenny?"

"Yes, he is; but now it is not too bad; I am getting used to it. He insists on me seeing him every Tuesday evening when Aunt Irene goes for her weekly dance classes."

I turned to Jeanette, "Jenny, one day you should call his bluff. What is he going to do with the photograph of you girls having a lesbian scene? You think that Aunt Irene is going to keep quiet?"

"Oh, I don't know, Mohan; nowadays he is gentle with me and treats me very well and gives me gifts like perfume, sexy panties, movie tickets, etc."

Margaret stiffened, "You slut; I thought that it was you who paid for the tickets when you took me for the movies. Now I know. Jenny, are you fucking anyone else?"

"Oh shut up, Margaret. Wait and see when you really get into fucking. You will fuck quite a few guys too. And you will suck them too." There was a pause and she added, "Hey, Mohan is very silent. He fucked us both with a lot of skill; I wonder how many pussies he has had."

Margaret turned to me, "Yeah, Mohan, who taught you?"

"My fairy godmother; now girls we better get out of here. It is getting late."

Jeanette laughed in a mocking manner, "I'll take bets that his cute young housemaid Lakshmi taught him. She is very good looking and I have noticed the way she looks at Mohan."

We all laughed. I shut up; this was not the time to brag. We decided to go home and left.

From that day onwards, whenever I met Margaret in her backyard at night, I always fondled her boobs, lightly bit and sucked her nipples, and licked her wet pussy. She loved my pussy licking and the orgasms that followed. And during her safe period, we ended up with at least two rounds of good hard fucking for me, and multiple orgasms for her. At other times, we just engaged in mutual masturbation, or oral sex, and we always enjoyed swallowing each other's cum.

On some occasions, Margaret had to go to her sister's house overnight, for baby sitting or just visiting. During those times, Jeanette seized the opportunity, substituted for Margaret, and took over with her wild fucking.

On one of these occasions, Jeanette would not let me lick her pussy. When I was persistent she told me that she had fucked Steve that afternoon and Uncle Paul that evening without a condom, and was not quite sure whether her pussy was washed well enough for me to lick it. Well, I thanked Jenny for her candidness and just fucked her.

Well, in Jeanette's case it would be more appropriate to say that she just fucked me!

End.

Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers
12