Maria Ch. 2

Story Info
Maria gives in to her master completely .
2.8k words
4.36
106.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee_2061
Lee_2061
27 Followers

Maria was now putty in my hands. I want just going to use her. I wanted her to ask to be used.

'I want you to ask me to fuck your cunt Maria, like the horny bitch that you are. Now ASK ME!!!!', the last was a command which I emphasised with a slap on her exposed arse.

She winced at the force of my words and my hand. She knew she had no choice. Slowly, she bagan to mouth the words 'F.f..fuck me', she stammered softly.

'Fuck my cunt' I coached her.

'Fuck my c.c.cunt' she said sheepishly. Her tears started flowing again, down the sides of her face onto the couch.

'AGAIN!' I ordered.

'Fuck my cunt', she repeated.

'Again' I repeated. I slid two sticky fingers back into her cunt.

'FUCK MY CUNT', she repeated with a sigh.

'Good girl. Now keep saying that until I tell you to stop'

And she did just that as I began to once again slide my fingers in and out of her soggy cunt.

'Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt, oh fuck me, oh fuck my cunt, please fuck my cunt……' she had lost all control now. Her mouth was saying whatever her cunt wanted her to say to keep getting it stretched by my fingers. She had an itch that needed my scratching.

I changed the pace of my hand as I sat back and watched her body writhe and hump towards her oncoming orgasm. I stopped as she was about to go wild and before she could protest, I pressed my little finger on her puckered anus and slid it all the way into her shit-hole. The copious amounts of pussy secretions from her overflowing cunt had coated her bung-hole well. There was no resistance. She laid still for a moment trying to decide how to respond to this new invasion. I had already hinted that I wanted all her holes. I guess she was hoping I'd forgotten. My hand meanwhile was picking up momentum again only this time thumb on clitty, three fingers in her cunt and one in her arse.

It was no contest. Her hips started to rise to meet my fingers again. Her owns hands now moved up to cup and squeeze the tits I was ignoring. Still sitting on the carpet beside her I placed my free hand over her mouth. Without needing to ask, she started sucking on my fingers. The little bitch no longer cared how wanton she had become. I had stopped her twice from a near climax and she wanted it badly.

'You like my finger in your arsehole Maria?'

'Yes, unghhh, please don't stop this time, ohhhhh, please let me come. I was so close, unghhh'.

'No', I assured her. I slipped another finger out of her cunt and added it to the one sliding in and out of her butthole. She didn't even miss a beat of her thrusting. Now I had two fingers sliding in and out of her two holes. They were both soaking wet with her juices and I could feel them squeezing the blood out of my fingers. Her lust was so infectious I could have come just from playing with her. I could feel my fingers inside her, separated by only a thin wall of flesh. She started moaning continuously, her feet kicked in the air throwing her wet cunt harder into my thrusting hand. Her head tossed from side to side her hands clutched at the sides of the sofa, nails digging into the leather. 'Any second now', I thought.

I didn't know if it was from the clitoral, vaginal or anal stimulation but she was loving what I was doing. I stopped just in the nick of time and smiled at her anguish. Instead of protesting, she plunged the fingers of one hand into her cunt and started rubbing her clitty with the other. I grabbed her hands and pushed them up over her head. 'NOOOooooooo, please, let me, pleeeeease', she panted and pleaded. Her hips were still bucking at the air.

'Doooooon't. Let me go!', she demanded. My hand hard across her arsecheek brought her very quickly back to reality.

'You forget Maria, you'll do as I say and not the other way around. Do you understand me you slut?'

She was silent. Then, 'Yes' she conceded. I let go of her hands and she rubbed her sore arse. Once again coming to grips with her situation. She wasn't humping a lover. She was being used as a cheap tramp, a sex object. She wasn't my lady, she was paying for her Get Out Of Jail card.

'Now get up and let me lie down'. She did as she was told. I sat down.

'Now suck me again'. She sat down where I had sat on the carpet, between my legs and once again placed her mouth on my cock.

'That's good Maria', I encouraged, 'Now if you do a good job, I'll fuck you'. She gave my genitals a tongue bath, alternating between my hairy testicles and my cock. 'Yes, oh yes, suck it bitch, suck it like that.' She was good with her mouth. She didn't know yet but she was far too good to ever be allowed to pay off her debt completely. No, a mouth like this you keep.

Twice she nearly made me come from her sucking. Each time I stopped her by pulling her off me by the hair. A satisfied smile on her face told me the bitch was enjoying this form of payback torture anyway. She knew she could make me come and bit me when she felt my come rising. To pay her back I would occassionaly pull her head off my cock and shoved my juice covered fingers into her mouth to suck. If the smell or taste put her off, she didn't show it. Then I'd pull her away again and make her swallow my cock again as far as I could force her.

Meanwhile, I put a foot between her legs hard against her clit and waited. Before long she began to hump her clit against my foot in time with her bobbing head. It must have been frustrating for her wanting my cock in her cunt but only getting a foot instead but she made use of it. She must've also known that I couldn't have held back forever either. Her sucking was too good for me to resist fucking her for much longer.

I made her lay down face-down along the sofa, exposing her sexy arse. Christ! Her arse cheeks were as sexy as her tits. She was only too willing to get into position for anything I had in mind. Holding her down with my hand on the small of her back, I pressed my other hand between her thighs and shoved the thumb into her pussy as far as it would go. She gasped but took it all. The slut was soaking wet inside but still tight and elastic as a virgin. Either she had remarkable muscle tone or it's been awhile since her fuck-hole last had a good screwing. Well I was going to change that. I shoved my thumb repeatedly up her cunt until it was making loud wet squishing noises. She was getting wetter again, her cunt juices oozing past my thumb and down her inner thigh. Her head was rolling from side to side and there was no mistaking now her grunts of pleasure. I hope I'd remembered to lock the office door when she came in.

I pulled out my thumb and straddled her from behind pressing my cock against the entrance to her cunt. I held her narrow waist in both hands and waited. As expected she pushed herself backwards trying to impale herself on my hardness. I backed away and as she turned her head and opened her mouth to protest, I shoved forward slamming all ten inches into her hot cunt until I felt it jam against her cervix. God, it was hot in there. The saliva evaporating off my cock had cooled it and the shock of the heat in her steaming cunt nearly blew my balls there and then. 'Uuuuuuunnnnnghhhhhh!' she groaned. She bent her knees and clenched her fist so hard I thought she would draw blood. Her whole body tensed and her cunt gripped my cock so hard I thought my head was going to burst. The bitch was coming and trying to hide it from me. In case I pulled out and left her on the brink again. But I left it in there and felt her contractions subside and watched her neck and shoulder relax as the spasms of her orgasm slowly washed over her in little waves. A thin layer of perspiration formed and coated her back. The bitch was really enjoying this.

I held still and tensed my cock urging more blood into my cock stretching her clasping cunt walls to the limit, my crotch pressing harder against her arse cheeks. That was all she needed. She trembled and clenched her fists, then shook and groaned 'UrnhhhHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!'. She made no effort to hide this one. She body stiffened again as a second orgasm hit her. Her pussy spasmed and clenched my cock so tightly I thought I would come too. I felt a hot wash of cum wash over my already red-hot cock as she gushed her release all over it. Her spasms seemed to go on for ever. I smiled to myself. 'Damned horny bitch', I thought, two orgasms and I hadn't even started to fuck her properly yet.

As her body began to go limp, I held her up and began withdrawing my cock. As the head was about to pop out I thrust forward and shoved it up her love canal again. Slowly but surely I began to slam into her cunt and give her the fucking she had been craving. Still dazed from her orgasms, Maria could only move her hips weakly. Slowly at first but as I increased the speed and power of my thrusts, so did she. Before long we were hard at it. My knuckles were white as I increased my grip on the bitches hips, pulling her back to meet my lunging hips. I was driving all ten inches home with each stroke and she was taking it all. I was so turned on and hard I was sure I'd grown another inch in the past half hour. I was stretching her cunt and the mushroom of my cockhead was reaming her inner walls and she was loving every inch of it. She would groan or yelp with each stroke depending on how hard I shoved but she was pushing hard against the sofa to take as much of me in as possible. I could feel the heat rising in my balls as the head of my manhood squashed against her cervix and my balls slap against her clitty with each successive thrust. Sweat began to pour down my face and chest and my knees began to grow weak as I neared my orgasm and I shoved even harder into the bitch. Slap, slap, slap was all I heard as the sounds of our fucking echoed around the walls of the office. I could barely hear the sound of my own heavy breathing as I felt the blood pounding in my skull. Damn! This bitch was a good fuck! Her cunt felt sooooo fucking fantastic, I wanted to fuck it forever. I need to.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it' was all she could say. I'll fuck it alright, I thought, don’t you worry. I'll fuck it till you can't walk you slut.

I felt the come rising up my shaft as my cock head grew impossibly bigger, stretching her cunt even more with each stroke. She could feel it too as she began to throw her head from side to side. 'Yess, yess, yesss, come in me, yesss, come in me, fill me up, yessss, ohhhhhh fuu u u u ck k k …..' she begged. I'll shut you up you slut, I thought. I unclasped one hand from her hip and stuck the thumb in my mouth to wet it. Then I shoved the thumb all the way up her arsehole. Throught the thin wall I could feel my thrusting cock sliding over my thumb knuckle, as it pistoned in and out of her vagina.

That did it. 'UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!', she screamed. 'FUCK ME, COME IN ME, FUCK ME, MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!!!, UNGHHHHHHH, MMMFFFFPHHHH, URRGHHHHH', she groaned and came again as I felt my cock explode inside her and hot streams of come jet through my cock and splatter her cunt-walls. I came and came and came and came. Spurt after spurt after spurt of burning cum with nowhere to go. It started squirting back out with each stroke, splattering me and running down both our thighs and pooled at our knees. There was cum every-fucking where. My balls tightened, my legs went numb and I nearly blacked out as I collapsed on top of her and flattened her onto the sofa. Our soaking wet bodies sticking together as we panted and sucked for air. My god, I've died and gone to heaven…..

I came to a few minutes later, lying on my back on the sweat and cum soaked sofa. I sat up in a state of shock.

What had happened? How long had I been out? Where had the bitch gone? Could she have slipped out and got away?

I needn't have worried. There lying between my legs was the little slut Maria. No longer the uptight goody two-shoes she had been just a few hours ago. She was still naked, her damp hair a mess over her face. She had my semi-erect cum-soaked cock in her mouth and was sucking and nursing it, giving it a tongue bath. No inhibitions now, she was loving the feel and taste of my cock and was taking advantage of my unconscious state to enjoy herself. She hadn't had enough.

She looked up at me and half-smiled. Well I suppose it was as close to a smile as any woman could make when her mouth is full of cock. I think my cock awoke faster than I did for within a few seconds I was again fully erect.

'Welcome back' she said pulling my cock out of her mouth. Then without another word, she climbed up, straddled me and sat down on my love pole. Slowly she lowered herself on my hardness taking it all the way in until her clitty ground against my pubic bone. I watched in amazement as her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she focussed on the sensation inside her cunt as my love-rod filled it to the limit. 'Your little bitch wants more sir…please' she added with a smile. 'Me too', I agreed.

I raised up on my hands and sucked on her nipples, then I reached higher and our mouths met in a lot, wet tongue-kiss. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and tried her best to eat my mouth. We kissed like this for a few minutes, then I settled back on the sofa and placed my hands behind my head as she went to work. First she slid up and down on it then when she got tired, she began to rock her hips back and forth. If I wasn't hard as a rock, I swear she would've bent it for good. But I was up to it and I brought her back to earth with an occassional upthrust that squashed her cervix and brought a tear to her eye.

Maria and I had been married for 3 years now and we play out this fantasy in my home office at least once every month. It wasn't too rough and we both got off on it. She liked being dominated and I liked to force her. We understood each others need and our sex-life was fantastic. She was my perfect lover and I hers. What can I say, except that I'm a lucky bastard.

Resting her hands on my chest to support her weight, Maria began to fuck me in ernest, her hips rocking the whole sofa as she once again began to bounce up and down on my cock, lifting and then dropping her full weight on my pelvis. Her cunt had become accustomed to my size and she wanted all of it each and every time. I obliged my grabbing her hips and fucking up into her hot, wet fuck-hole. Faster and faster she went, her eyes began to glaze over as she started to throw her head every which way. She was going to go off any minute now, and I wouldn't be far behind.

But once again, I was going to stop and frustrate her. It's one of the things that spices up our love-making, I had other ideas...

Lee_2061
Lee_2061
27 Followers