Maria Leaves Home Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Young Hispanic girl finds love on the road.
3.8k words
4.23
46.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

"This is your big break, sugar, don't blow it!" Papa said to me as he took the last of the suitcases to the station-wagon. He was never known as an emotional man; though at a time like this, I thought I expected a little more warmth, a little more affection, for I was his only daughter.

"I know, papa, I won't." I answered feebly. It was an overwhelming experience. I was going away from home for the first time. I was the first Marcelo kid to go to college. My father migrated from Mexico in the early 80's, to the small community of Santa Teresa, 30 miles outside of El Paso. Javier Marcelo, my Papa, came to Santa Teresa looking for what all immigrants look for – the realization of dreams. He was not an educated man, yet, he had several skills. He could tune a car engine with "a toothpick and some lube", he used to boast, or "grow apples in the desert", or "build the biggest darned barn this side of the Guadalupe River". Lupe, my Mama would just smile back at him. I don't think I have ever heard Mama have a conversation with my dad. It was always smiles, or single words of affirmation.

Papa and Mama had Jose, my elder brother, a few years after arriving in Texas, and then came I, Maria, another three years later. I had turned 18 last March, just before I graduated high school. I wasn't an exceptionally good student, but I did okay. Jose, on the other hand, was Santa Teresa's favorite son. Six-foot-two, he had the best SAT scores anyone had ever gotten in all of Santa Teresa, but he never went to college. Jose always said that Papa needed him right here, in Santa Teresa, running the farm. I admired Jose for his strong will, his personality, and his love for the family; I had often wondered if he had any desires for himself. I had plenty of desires. I had kissed Simon Dowell, a white boy, when I was 13, behind the barn. Rodriguez went to second base with me, when I was 16, in our backyard, under the giant tree, on the green grass; he pinched my nipples really hard that made me scream.

"For fuck sake, Rod, these are my boobs, not a fucking radio!"

"I am sorry, Maria …" He responded quietly, and placed his lips around my small dark nipples. I loved the tingle of his tongue and the moisture it produced. I reached down for his pants where the huge bulge had appeared.

"Hey Maria, you … want to suck my dick?"

"Fuck you Rod! Do you think I am your little whore?"

"I just though it could be fun." He stammered.

"For you maybe … okay … the other one needs some attention too!" And he quickly started sucking my other nipple.

"You are the prettiest girl in the whole of Santa Teresa." He whispered. I smiled. He was probably right, I had long curly hair, a golden complexion, big brown eyes; I had grown really fast, reaching 5'6" with a tiny waist, long slender legs, my breasts were full and supple, and every girlfriend had said my ass reminded them of J-Lo. I rubbed him until he came in his pants.

It was time to leave Santa Teresa. I had been accepted by the University of Texas at Austin. Papa didn't like that at all.

"What is it that you can learn there that you can't at El Paso?" He had barked.

"Papa, how can you compare the two? Do you want me to be just another Mexican Immigrant? I want to reach for the stars; I want to be a star!" I cried out.

"And by taking Drama, you will be a star?" He blurted.

"Yes, Papa, all the great Hollywood stars started with Drama." He walked away, biting his lips.

"Your daughter is out of control, Lupe, tell her we are a dignified people, she is expected to uphold the family name." He shouted, looking at my mom.

"I will Papa, that's why I want to get the best darned education in the world!" I shouted back. It always went like that with Papa. In the end, I always won; I always had my way.

Jose had agreed to drive me to Austin. It was a 12-hour drive in our old Chevy station-wagon. Papa gave us strict orders to stop at San Antonio overnight, before driving into Austin the next morning.

"Remember, stay at Uncle Felipe's house. He is a good man; I helped him get his papers back in '89." Papa said. Despite all my dreams and aspirations, it was sad to be leaving home. I had never left before. The anxiety for the future acted as an antidote for my sadness; I had promised myself I wouldn't cry. I put on my red dress with small white polka dots. I looked pretty, as I stood in front of the mirror in my room. My curly hair created a natural frame around my face. My breasts looked even fuller; the dress showed off just the right amount of cleavage. I turned to my side and pulled my dress tight at my hips; indeed, my panty lines showed through.

"Okay, all the bags are in the car, now you call your Mama when you get there, Maria." Papa shouted from the living room.

"Yes, Papa." I went out into the living room and hugged my sobbing mom, and then reached for my dad.

"Okay, that's enough; I will come and get you at Thanksgiving." Papa gave me a quick hug and turned away swiftly. For a moment I thought I saw a twinkle in his eyes.

"Jose, don't drive too fast, the car is old, okay?" He said to Jose.

"I know dad, don't worry." Jose answered back. He opened the passenger door for me, and walked around the front of the car to the driver's side. I stepped into the car and closed the door. Mama was still sobbing, Papa stood straight with his hand on his hips. I waved at them as we drove out of the farm. At this point, I couldn't hold my tears back, I started to sob.

"Hey, Maria, what is this? I thought you were the toughest one of us all, sis!" Jose gave me a warm smile.

"I am Jose, but I love Papa … and Mama." I wept.

"He loves you too; he couldn't work all last week." Jose said quietly.

"Really?"

"Yes, the guy loves you to death, Maria, he couldn't bear the fact that you were going away, and he just sat outside the tool barn, all day long. I think I saw him cry too." I started to cry as I looked at my handsome brother. For a moment I admired him even more, he was so elegant, so humble, so caring; he always knew the right thing to say at the right moment.

I think I slept most of the way. By the time I woke up, it was already dark, and we seemed to have reached the outskirts of San Antonio.

"You up Maria?" Jose looked at me.

"Yeah, what time is it? Where are we?" I whispered sleepily.

"Well, I am looking for Uncle Felipe's place, we are in San Antonio, I think." Jose chuckled. We drove for another 10 minutes until Jose spotted the street he was looking for.

"Yes, that's the apartment building." Jose pointed to an old run down building. He parked the car on the street.

"Stay Here Maria, let me go and check if Uncle Felipe is in." Jose stepped out of the car and walked into the old apartment building. I sat still in the car, in the dark; it must have been around 8PM. There were a few cars passing by; I saw a couple of guys standing on the sidewalk, smoking, and looking towards me. Seconds later, Jose came running out of the apartment, with Uncle Felipe in tow. I opened the door and jumped out to hug Uncle Felipe.

"Oh Maria, look how much you have grown, my dear!" Uncle Felipe exclaimed. I had not seen Uncle Felipe in over 5 years. He was a short, stocky man, in his forties. He gave me a long warm hug.

"Okay, kids, let's go inside, I have to leave in 10 minutes for work, I have the graveyard shift tonight." Uncle Felipe herded me into the apartment building, as Jose took our bags out of the car. I saw the two smokers checking me out and talking amongst themselves, as we walked into the building. Uncle Felipe's place was a modest studio apartment. There was a queen-sized bed at one corner with a small black-and-white TV in front of it. There was a side table beside the bed. A maroon couch was all that occupied the other side of the room. Uncle Felipe had never been married and had lived alone in San Antonio for the past several years.

"There is some food in the kitchen and plenty of drinks too, you kids call me at the gas-station if you need something, and the number is on the refrigerator," he reached out to hug me once again, "I am so sorry, I couldn't spend more time with you, my dear, I will see you, Jose, tomorrow evening I guess." He waved his hands frantically as he walked out of the room.

"Make sure you lock up, this is a safe area, but you can never be too careful. I will be back around 9AM, but you will probably be gone by then." He laughed.

"Thank you very much Uncle Felipe, yes, we will leave around 6AM, we have to be in Maria's dorm by 9AM." Jose went to see off Uncle Felipe at the door.

I walked into the kitchen; it looked clean enough. There was a brown bag on the counter. I looked inside; there were a couple of burritos, and some salsa in a plastic cup. Jose walked in and was delighted to see the food.

"I am so hungry, let's eat, sis!" His excitement was like that of a little boy. I took the burritos out of the bag, and poured the salsa into a bowl. There was a small table in the kitchen with one chair. I sat down on the chair, while Jose jumped onto the counter. I wasn't all that hungry, and took couple of bites of the burrito.

"You can finish mine as well. I think I am going to go take a shower." I said to Jose.

"Are you sure? You are not hungry?"

"No, just a little tired; a shower will do me good." I dragged myself out of the chair and walked out of the kitchen.

I unzipped my bag, and looked around for my pink pajamas; I took out my black panties and my towel, and walked into the bathroom. It was a tiny bathroom, with a mirror above the sink, and a tub with a yellowing shower curtain. The bathroom stank of mould, and the mirror was covered with grime. I closed the door behind me, and took off my dress and hung it onto the door knob. I was wearing a white lacy bra, and white panties. I looked at myself in the small filthy mirror; I looked tired. I stood on my toes to see my breasts; they looked good in the bra. I unhooked it from behind, and took it off. My nipples seemed puffy. I gave them a quick rub with my thumbs with my hands cupping my breasts. I took off my panty and laid it on top of my dress and bra on top of the door knob, and then jumped into the tub. The water was warm and refreshing. I stood under the shower for several minutes, letting my long curly hair soak in the water. The water cascaded down my breast, into my navel and onto the small tuff of hair between my legs. It felt good. I took the soap and began to lather my breasts, and then my tiny waist. I then took some soap in my hands and reached for my vagina; it felt so good, rubbing myself down there. I often masturbated at home while taking a shower. It relaxed me and made me forget my worries. I had never let a guy touch me there. There was once when Teresa, my best friend, had stayed over, and we played around. We had fondled each other's breasts, and fingered our clits. She went down on me, and it had felt great as she had worked her tongue on my wet clit.

End of Part 1

Part 2

I stepped out of the shower, and reached for the towel. I dried myself, and then put on my tiny black panty. I wrapped the towel around myself. The towel covered my breasts, and reached just below my hips, leaving my long slender legs bare. I gathered up my clothes from the door knob and walked out of the bathroom. Jose lay sprawling on the bed, watching the black-and-white TV. He had a bottle of red wine on the side table and was sipping from a half-filled glass in his hand.

"Hey look what I found, Maria, the drink Uncle Felipe was talking about!" He cried out. He noticed me in just the towel, and was a little taken back.

"Oh yeah, great, I feel like a drink." I ignored him looking at my legs. I went over to my bag, and bent down to put my dirty clothes in it. I had my back to Jose and could feel him gazing at my towel-wrapped ass.

"Are you checking out my ass, Jose?" I said quietly.

"Of course not!" He answered sheepishly.

"It's okay, I would be worried if you didn't, you are a guy after all." I took my pajama top out of the bag and walked back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I took off the towel, and hung it on the shower-curtain rod, slipped on the shirt, and buttoned the front. I walked back out into the room. Jose had brought another glass, and poured me a drink. He walked over and sank into the maroon couch. I took his place on the bed, and began to sip the wine. It tasted good; I poured myself another glass.

"Hey, now, don't drink too much; we have to be up fairly early in the morning." Jose said from across the room.

"I know, I know, wine doesn't do anything to me." I lied. Jose got up and went into the bathroom to change. I poured myself another half glass. There was some silly sitcom on TV. I never really watched a whole lot of TV; of course I never missed a movie. There wasn't a cinema in Santa Teresa; we had to drive 30 miles to El Paso to watch a movie.

Jose came back in his shorts and a white t-shirt. He had a nice body, his chest was broad and muscular, a perfect flat stomach, with strong sturdy legs to match. Farm manual labor had toned him better than any gym ever could. He sank into the maroon couch. I turned off the light beside my bed, leaving the TV on. I unfolded the blanket on the bed; it was a chilly fall night. The blanket smelt like stale sweat, but I ignored it and covered myself to my stomach with it.

"Man, this couch smells like pee!" Jose cried out.

"What?" I enquired.

"Seriously, I don't know if Uncle Felipe has been having some hobos over or what, but this couch stinks like ass." I laughed at his description.

"Why don't you just come over and sleep on the bed, it's big enough." I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's no big deal; I promise I won't kick you in the night." I smiled. He leapt out of the couch, and came over, into the bed with me. I offered him the blanket, which he took. I felt his hairy legs rub against my toes for a moment.

"Much better," Jose said in a satisfied voice, "I think now I can sleep like a baby."

"Jose, you always sleep like a baby," I answered sarcastically, "remember when the tree fell on the roof, and broke our house in half, even that didn't wake you up!"

"Okay, it didn't really break the house in half; it just cracked the roof, Maria."

"Whatever, Jose!" I sighed.

I put my head under the blanket and faced Jose. I could see his chest, his flat stomach, and his legs. He turned off the TV, and lay back; due to the heavy curtains on the room's only window, it turned pitch dark. I felt a little chilly, and moved closer to Jose.

"You okay?" He whispered.

"Just a little cold." I answered quietly. His warmth so close to my body was comforting. I crept closer to him until my nose touched the top of his shoulder, and my knees felt his hips. I could hear him breath. His manly smell was driving me a little crazy, which shocked me. Perhaps it was the wine, or the state of being away from home for the first time, but I felt the same tingle between my legs which I felt when I pleasured myself in the shower. He turned towards me and for a second my knees felt a slightly aroused penis. He adjusted himself quickly, withdrawing his groin, but now my face was up against his neck. I knew he could feel my breath on his neck. Maybe he wasn't even thinking of all this. Maybe he was. I couldn't tell. Yet, I was getting hornier by the second. I brought my arms from my side to my front, so that now my hands cupped each other between my breasts and his chest. I curved my knee out until it touched his thigh.

I couldn't hold myself any longer; I placed my palm on his chest, right under his nipple, and began to slowly run my fingers around his nipple. I held my breath, waiting for him to say something. Nothing! He must already be asleep. I increased the pressure in my fingers, feeling out his nipple which was now erect.

"That feels great, Maria." Jose whispered in my ear. Startled, I quickly began to withdraw my hand, but he held it with his, and said. "Don't stop, please." With the realization that he was up and into the whole thing, I moved in closer until my breasts touched his lower chest, and he placed his left arm around me caressing my arched back. I continued to rub my fingers around his nipple with my right hand, as my left hand moved lower onto his perfect stomach. He took his right arm out from underneath him, and began to stroke my curly hair on my forehead with the underside of his fingers.

"You are so pretty, Maria." He whispered, breaking the sweet silence. I said nothing, as I felt like I was in a dream, unable to say anything. He moved his other hand from my back to my arm, and then onto my chest. His fingers traveled gently onto the side of my right breast; his palm cupped my boob, as his thumb began to tease my nipple. In a second, my nipple was hard as a nail. He seemed to have enjoyed that reaction, as he adjusted himself to bring his right hand to my left boob. I took my hand lower and raised his shirt slightly in search of bare flesh. I felt his belly-button and then pushed my arm towards his chest underneath his shirt. I felt all over his chest, as he played with my boobs. I then raised his shirt all the way to his neck, uncovering his nipples; I pushed him on his back as my lips reached for his right nipple. I cupped it and rolled my tongue on it, sometimes pulling at it gently with my teeth. He groaned, and lay back flat on his back, as I moved my upper body on top of him.

He moved his arm to my lower back and onto my round ass. He began to feel around my panty line. I sucked on his nipple, and then began to move down, giving him little wet kisses on his abdomen. I stopped at his belly-button, my tongue exploring the little pleasure point, as his fingers found my ass hole through my pajamas and panties. As I sucked his belly-button, my hand pushed his shorts down, as his penis throbed out. I stroked it with my hand, still sucking his belly-button. It began to grow in my hand; it was at least twice the length of my cupped hand, and probably a couple of inches thick. I finally reached out and put my lips around his penis head, with my tongue drawing circles around it. With my right hand cupping the base of his penis, I began to stroke his dick with my mouth. I sucked his cock for a few minutes, until he pulled me off, and brought me on top of himself. I sat down on his stomach, as he unbuttoned my shirt. He raised himself forward and began to work his mouth on my bare nipples. Meanwhile, I had taken his shirt off, and his shorts were at his ankles. As he sucked my breast, I arched my arm to continue stroking his penis with my hand. He then reached down, curving my back, until my head was laying next to his feet, facing him, his legs on either side of me; he pulled off my pajamas and panties. He pulled my vagina towards his mouth, until I was almost lying upside down. He tongue reached for my clit, caressing it, teasing it.

"I wanna fuck you, Maria!" He groaned, as he threw me on my back, and climbed on top of me.

"Come, Jose, I want to feel that big cock of yours inside me, so bad!" I said breathing heavily. I wrapped my legs around him as he positioned himself on top of me. I used my hand to guide his huge cock into my throbbing pussy. In a swift stroke, I had all of him inside me. He started slowly, and then began to pound me with his strokes.

"Oh Jose, harder, fuck me harder, fuck your little sister like a whore she is!" I screamed. I could feel his cock at my stomach from inside. With a grunt, he stopped, pulled out his cock, spilling warm thick cum all over my stomach. Drained, he fell heavily on the bed beside me. "We have to be up early, tomorrow." He said.

End of Part 2.