Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shower stall isn't exacterly where I hoped mine and Mickie's first time would be.

I swallow hard not wanting to upset Mickie or turn her off or anything like that however as much as I want to be with her I don't want to do it here.

"Actually Mickie could we go back to your hotel room?"

I ask her.

Mickie looks at me a tad stunned.

"Don't wanna fool around in the shower?"

Mickie then asks me with a rather naughty expression on her face.

I smile back at her.

"I do."

I tell her imagining that it would be quiet an experience to have sex with her in the shower.

"But I always imagined that my first time with a girl would be in a bed."

I tell her honestly.

Mickie smiles at me.

"Ok."

She says.

An with that Mickie stands up and goes over to where her bag is and picks it up and then turns around and looks at me.

"Are you ready to go?"

She asks me.

I look at her rather shocked having expected her to want to have a shower and get changed into what she wore to the arena however I am not about to argue with her eagerness to want us to leave.

"I'm ready to go."

I tell her.

"But what about these?"

I ask her offering her or rather gesturing to her thong which is still in my hand.

Mickie walks up to me and takes the thong from my hand she then tosses them into the rubbish bin.

"You won't be needing those anymore."

She says causing me to turn my attention back to her.

"Not now that you have got me."

She adds smiling an ear to ear smile at me.

I smile back at her unable to believe that this is really happening.

Mickie then does something that totally shocks me she offers me her hand.

"Shall we go?"

She asks.

I look at her and then at her hand and I slowly take her hand and with that we leave the women's locker room and head for the parking lot.

***

A short time later I found myself following Mickie into her hotel room.

As I look around Mickie's hotel my nerves come back stronger than ever as it finally hits me that this is not a dream it is real and it is really going to happen. I'm going to have sex with another woman for the very first time. And not just any woman, my best friend, Mickie James.

I swallow hard as I continue to look around not really sure why I'm due to the fact that Mickie's room is no different to mine as far as the way it is set out is concerned.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?"

I hear Mickie say which causes me to turn around and look at her as I wonder why on earth she would ask me that.

The answer hits me the moment I look into Mickie's eyes.

"Are you nervous?"

I ask her.

Mickie looks at me and slowly nods her head with a rather nervous looking smile on her face.

"But you've been with a woman before."

I say knowing how stupid that statement sounds and yet that is the reason why I'm nervous because this will be the first time I have ever been with a woman.

Mickie smiles a bit more of a comfortable smile.

"I've only been with one woman."

She explains.

"This will be my first time with a woman who isn't Trish."

She adds.

I nod my head to show her that I understand why she would be nervous and decide to ask her the question she asked me.

"Is there anything you would like to eat or drink?"

The reason I asked her this was to show her that if she wanted us to take it slow then we could I didn't want to rush Mickie anymore than she wanted to rush me.

Mickie's smile is now a lot more relaxed.

"I just want you."

She then says with total seriousness in her voice as she looks right at me.

I smile back at her as I walk up to her and retake her hand in mine.

"Well that's good Mickie."

I say unable to believe how we can both go from confident to nervous and back to confident again.

"Because I want you too."

I tell her.

Mickie doesn't say anything she simply takes a firm hold of my hand and leads me over and into the bedroom shutting the door behind us as she leads me over to the bed and we both sit down next to one and other.

The nerves are back but the excitement is just as strong if not stronger than the nerves at this point.

I look at Mickie and she looks back at me as I decide to take the lead this time and move towards her and capture her lips with mine.

I kiss her a lot harder than before and Mickie responds by kissing me back just as hard.

Despite everything that has happened thus far in the back of my mind there is still a small part of me that can't believe this is happening even now but weather or not this is really happening doesn't bother me right now the only thing that matters to me is both making the most of this dream if indeed that's what it is and enjoying it at the same time.

Our kiss becomes more frantic as I decide to do what Mickie did earlier and I allow my hands to wonder not up and down her arms or across her shoulders but up and down her back which cause Mickie to moan in pleasure, a noise I could most certainly get used to hearing. As we continue to worship one and other's mouths Mickie starts to run her hands up and down my back.

Mickie suddenly breaks the kiss which makes me think that she has changed her mind or that she wants us to stop however the smirk on her face soon puts those fears out of my head and simply makes me wonder why she broke the kiss.

"We're wearing too many clothes."

She says which causes me to smile due to what she has just said reassuring me that she hasn't changed her mind nor does she want us to stop.

I wonder weather Mickie is going to start undressing herself or me or wants me to get undressed or what my question is soon answered as Mickie stands up and begins to take off her top right in front of me.

Once her top is off and on the floor she turns around.

"Unclip me."

She tells me.

I reach up unable to believe how my hands aren't shaking as I unclip her bra and Mickie first takes the bra off and then turns around almost as if she is presenting her beautiful cleavage to me.

I'm tempted to accept her offering and take one of her breasts into my mouth however I resist the desire to do that and just wait to see what Mickie does next.

"Your turn."

She then says looking at me with a smile.

I nod my head as I begin to take my top off keeping my eyes locked with Mickie's as I do so feeling nervous at her seeing me topless and yet also wanting her to see me topless. Once my top is off and on the floor on top of her's I look at her having not worn a bra due to the outfit not allowing me too.

I watch as Mickie licks her lips which turns me on even more than I already am due to the kissing and her undressing in front of me and visa-versa.

This is not my normal style sleeping with someone before I've dated them and I do want to date Mickie properly but at the same time I also want to 'sleep' with her and the fact that I'm going to get to sleep with her before we date I actually like that in a weird way.

I am suddenly brought back to reality as I see Mickie take a step towards me and then another one and then she once again locks lips with me and closes her eyes as she does it leading me to do the same. The kiss quickly goes from a closed mouth one into a French kiss and I feel Mickie using her hands to push me back and I willingly lay back on the bed with Mickie laying on top of me and I wrap my arms around her knowing that she isn't going anywhere and yet I just need that little bit of reassurance.

Mickie suddenly once again breaks the kiss however she quickly starts to kiss her way down to my neck sucking on the flesh she finds there somehow as she is doing this she manages to find my sensitive spots making me squirm with pleasure.

My moans turn into a gasp as I feel her start to nibble on my neck not in a way like she is trying to leave a mark but just in a loving way.

Mickie then breaks the contact she has with my neck and looks up at me while I look down at her.

"If you want me to stop at any time or I'm going to fast just say so ok?"

She asks me in a serious and yet affectionate tone of voice.

I nod my head knowing that I'm not going to want her to stop for anything, weather I think she is going to fast or not. If what she just did to my neck is any indication of the pleasure I'm about to receive I hope and pray she never stops.

I nod my head in answer to her question to let her know I understand what she has just said and that I will tell her if I want her to stop or if I think she is going to fast, even though I can't imagine actually wanting her to stop or even to slow down.

Mickie then bends back down and kisses me passionately just as if not more so than before. I'm given a small chance to respond before she breaks the kiss and makes her way back down my body with her mouth sliding her lips back down my neck on her way to my breasts but not rushing taking her time evidently enjoying what she is doing as much as I'm enjoying what she is doing.

Finally she reaches my breasts as I feel her tongue go from the top of my right breast all the way down to the bottom. As soon as she reaches the bottom she slides her tongue back up but this time not all the way back up to the top of the breast just as far as the actual nipple which as soon as she reaches she takes into her mouth and sucks gently but firmly on it making me feel as though I'm about to explode just from the firmness and gentleness of her sucking.

Some of my previous lovers had taken the time to play with my tits, others had just fondled them a little bit and then moved on, but none of them actually made love to them in the way Mickie is doing right now. It feels as though her mouth is making love to my right breast which makes me wonder how long I will be able to last when she eventually does reach my pussy.

After a long time of just sucking on the nipple Mickie starts to lick at it now that it is hard making it even harder, if that is even possible. She then moves over to my left breast and repeats the exact same technique on that breast and nipple.

Afraid to move in case this causes Mickie to stop what she's doing I slowly move my hands from around her waist where they have been all this time up to her head and I very gently hold her head to my breast. In response Mickie opens her eyes and looks up at me as I look down at her and she smiles as she lifts her right hand up and begins to massage my right breast. When she switches over to my right breast she uses her left hand to massage my left breast and goes back and forth between the two her mouth massaging one while her hand massages the other.

After what really does feel like an eternity she begins to kiss her way down my flat stomach until she reaches the top of my skin tight bottoms which she takes in her hands and slowly pulls all the way down until she reaches my open toed shoes which before she makes a move to reach I manage to kick off causing Mickie to look up at me and smile as she once again takes the top of my bottoms in her hands and pulls them completely off of my body and let's them fall to the floor with our tops.

Mickie then turns her attention to my midsection which she notices for the first time is not covered or protected by any underwear which leads her to look up at me both shocked and yet at the same time smiling.

"I thought you were a thong girl."

Mickie says playfully.

"I figured since I couldn't wear a bra I wouldn't bother with underwear."

I tell her honestly, trying and failing to stop myself from blushing.

Mickie's smile widens.

"But you wear thongs most of the time right? Because you're a thong girl. Or do you just like other girls thongs?"

Mickie asks, teasing me mercilessly

"I like your thongs. Just your thongs."

I admit, giving up on trying not to blush as it's clearly a lost cause.

"Well."

Mickie says with an evil grin.

"Since you like my thongs so much.........."

Trailing off Mickie turned around and bent over slightly, sticking out her beautiful round ass before starting to slowly pull down her short skirt.

I let out a half gasp, half moan as she slowly revealed one of the tiniest looking thongs I'd ever seen. It looked more like a tiny piece of dental floss between those two meaty cheeks of hers, that little thong making Mickie's butt look even more bootylicious than normal.

That little thong completely hypnotised me into stunned silence, so much so I barely registered Mickie kicking off her shoes and turning around and I completely missed whatever it was she just said.

"Huh!"

I murmur as I finally look up from her thong to her eyes again.

"I said, do you like my thong?"

Mickie asks with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh, yeah, it's great."

I stutter, my eyes again drawn to that thong.

"Would you like to see how I look without the thong?"

Mickie asks playfully.

"Yes."

I say loud and clear, hearing her perfectly well that time.

Mickie laughs before turning around again and showing her glorious ass covered only by that tiny item of clothing, but not for long.

Bending over and sticking her ass out Mickie slowly pulled her thong down, exposing the rest of her gorgeous behind. As she continues bending down her ass cheeks spread open ever so slightly, giving me a little peek at her intimate little holes tucked in between those two juicy round globes of butt flesh.

The sight of her naked butt sends me into another stunned silence until I'm shocked out of it as something falls on my face.

"There, a little present for you."

Mickie says.

"Something you can keep to remember me."

Picking the small item up I feel a wave of desire crash over me as I see it's the thong Mickie was wearing only moments ago.

"Well."

Mickie says, waking me out of yet another stunned silence.

"Aren't you going to show me what it is you do with my thongs?"

There's a moment's silence as I bite my lip and wonder if she's serious, before I slowly bring her thong up to my nose and take a nice long sniff of it.

After I hear an encouraging giggle from Mickie I press the tiny item of clothing to my face and deeply breathe in the scent of her as my free hand slides down my body in the direction of my pussy.

Before my hand can reach its destination it's roughly swatted away, making me look up at her.

"No, bad girl."

She scalds me before grinning.

"That's my job."

With that Mickie repositions herself so that she is looking down at my naked pussy.

I can feel my heart beating like a drum against my chest. It's beating so hard I'm surprised Mickie can't hear it or maybe she can and she is just ignoring it. I do my best to ignore the feeling of my heart beating against my chest as I continue to watch every move Mickie makes as I see her lower her head down until she is practically face to face with my pussy, her eyes never breaking contact with it.

"Oh Maria, you're so beautiful."

I suddenly hear Mickie say.

"And you smell.......... wonderful."

She adds.

Mickie's words make me blush as I watch her close her eyes and slowly extend her tongue. I bite my lip in anticipation as Mickie's tongue slowly descends downwards until it's pressing against the bottom of my pussy. Ripples of pleasure run through my body as Mickie slowly slides her tongue from the bottom to the top of my pussy in a long soft lick.

When the ripples of pleasure run through my body I can't help, but moan but despite the pleasure and the moan none of those things can describe the pleasure I'm feeling as Mickie's tongue slides over my pussy again and again.

It feels as though she is barely touching me and yet what little contact she is making is sending powerful ripples of pleasure through my body which seem to becoming stronger by the second.

I'm loving this. I'm loving every single moment, every single lick, every single ripple of pleasure. It's all so wonderful. Lick after lick sending ripple after ripple of pleasure through my body, bringing me ever closer to my orgasm, something I'm surprised I have been able to hold off this long due to the fact I have never known pleasure like this before.

To make it even better I press Mickie's thong to my face so I can breathe in the smell of her as she is licking at my pussy. Her scent makes me long for my first taste of pussy, almost enough to make me beg her to get into the 69 position with me, but since I've never licked a pussy before I think I'm going to need all the concentration I can get for it, and I know I wouldn't be able to concentrate if Mickie is doing what she is now doing to me. Besides, I kind of like smelling her thong as she tongues my pussy as Mickie licking my pussy is not only something I have imagined a thousand times while sniffing her thongs but she caught me doing this earlier which led to this so in some ways it feels like we've come full circle.

Mickie continues to lick the outside of my pussy running her tongue up and down until she finally pushes her tongue into my hole causing me to pleasurably cry out into her thong as she penetrates me for the first time and hopefully not the last time with her tongue. As Mickie starts to explore the inside of my cunt she easily finds all of my most sensitive parts in seconds, something none of my previous lovers where able to do. Then again none of my previous lovers ever spent a whole lot of time on foreplay they just did as much as they felt was necessary to get me ready and then moved on to the actual fucking.

God, Trish either taught this girl well or she's just a natural because now she is doing something none of my previous lovers ever did and that is she is now licking my pussy and turning her tongue both clockwise and anti-clockwise inside me as well as up and down and in and out.

I slowly reach down and just like before once again hold the back of Mickie's head affectionately running my fingers through her hair I close my eyes partly to enjoy what Mickie is doing to me and partly to stop myself from cumming which I still haven't done yet much to my own amazement considering how turned on and horny I am and yet despite how much I want to cum and I really do I don't want this pleasure to ever end.

As crazy as it sounds Mickie almost seems as though she is savouring what she is doing to me. Heck it almost feels as though Mickie is worshiping either me or my pussy or both. Weather she is actually doing this to me or not I don't know. What I do know is that she is giving me more pleasure than any of my other lovers combined ever did or could.

I can't feel my heart beating against my chest anymore which makes me think maybe it's stopped beating completely and I'm now in heaven because this sure feels like heaven to me.

All of a sudden I'm brought back to earth as I feel Mickie remove her tongue from inside my pussy, however almost as soon as it leaves my pussy I can feel her tongue being pressed up against my clit causing me to moan a long moan. The moan get's louder as I feel Mickie close her mouth around my clit as she begins to gently suck on it bringing me so much more pleasure than anything she has done thus far.

After a while of focusing her efforts on my clit Mickie moves back down to my wet pussy hole closing her mouth around that just like she did my clit, only difference is instead of sucking on it she slides her tongue back inside and begins fucking me with it slow at first but slowly she starts to pick up speed using her tongue to fuck me.

While I loved the attention to my clit I'm so ready for a hard tongue fucking and it isn't long before that's exactly what I get.

"Oh Mickie, so good, it feels so good. Oh Mickie, oh Mickie please fuck me. Please fuck me hard."

I moan uncontrollably into her thong.

This seems to be what Mickie has been waiting for as she starts really going to town on my pussy forcing her tongue as fast and as hard in and out of me as she can forcing me to stop running my fingers through her hair and simply hold onto her head as if my life depends on it until finally I can't take anymore and I throw my arms out to the sides and scream at the top of my voice.