Marianne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came a short time later and while my pussy was still contracting he slid his hard cock inside me and began to pump in and out of me furiously. I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted my bottom off the bed to meet his forceful thrusts. I came again and pushed him off of me. He looked startled as I pushed him onto his back.

I quickly straddled his face and forced my dripping pussy onto his open mouth while I grabbed his cock and started sucking it. He was slick with my fluids and slid easily in and out of my mouth. He moaned loudly and I felt him stiffen then begin to pump his creamy load down my throat.

Before he could finish pumping I quickly pulled my pussy away from his mouth and slid his still throbbing cock inside me. I rode him till I came then fell over panting.

"I love lunch!" He said breathlessly, "It just seems to get more satisfying!" He smacked my bottom then squeezed my cheeks with both hands.

"Wait till you see what I have for dessert!" I cooed as I turned my body so we were face to face.

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. I oiled his cock and began stroking him till he was hard again. I got on all fours and wiggled my bottom in the air. He jumped up and positioned himself behind me. He slid into me from behind and reached his hand under me to rub my clit. He fucked me slowly at first till he felt my pussy begin to contract around his swollen cock. Once he knew I was cumming he quickened his pace and began to slam into me. I felt his balls bouncing on my clit and he drove me over the edge again.

When I was done he pushed me onto my belly and rolled me on my back. He lifted my legs and hooked them over his arms. I welcomed him into me by lifting my bottom of the bed and flexing my inner muscles around him. He fucked me hard and fast (sometimes you just need to be fucked hard and fast!) and it didn't take long for me to cum again. While I was cumming his cock swelled and I felt it jerk inside me as he pumped his hot load into my depths.

When he was done he collapsed onto me and kissed me softly. He is the best kisser; his lips are soft and full and no matter what he always tastes so good. His tongue can send me into a frenzy with just once touch. He is amazing and I adore him.

We cuddled for a while before he decided to call Pete and tell him he wouldn't be back from lunch. Pete laughed and told him to tell me to go easy on him. I couldn't promise that. We made love again before showering and going out to dinner.

That's what our days consist of. We wake up and make love, he goes to work and comes home at lunch...we make love again, if he's up to it he goes back to work if not...he stays home and we fuck like bunnies till we have no more strength in us.

I have to tell you, it's not a bad life. I guess it could be better, in a perfect world he'd be home with me 24/7 and we'd make love all day. No matter how often we make love I can never have enough of him. He's like a drug and I am hooked...big time :)

THE END