Maria's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began massaging her tits again. They are small, wonderful handfuls, and her nipples stand up hard, about half an inch from her beautiful areola. They were hard then. "He didn't just massage my titties. As soon as he got my top off today, he put one hand on my butt. He complimented me on wearing a thong, and had me turn around to show him my butt! While I was letting him look he reached between my legs, and tried to put a finger inside my panties. I told him I couldn't do that, and I had to move down to massage his legs." While she said this I had reached to grab her butt, and she mimicked how she had showed him her butt, changing hands touching me, and turning around, while I squeezed her butt cheek, and slipped my fingers between her legs. I slid my index finger back and forth along her crotch, pushing up into her pussy through her panties. I could feel her wetness, soaked through her panties. Then I tried to put a finger inside her panties, and she slid down to massage my legs.

"Hmm. Just how long did you let him keep his fingers between your legs before you moved?" I asked.

She smiled, and said "Until he tried to get a finger inside my panties." She continued massaging my legs, slowly working her way up to my thighs. "After all, we agreed they couldn't finger my pussy, and they really aren't fingering me if they don't get inside my panties."

I thought that was a point which could be argued, but it didn't matter to me. I could accept her definition, because it was very hot to think of her letting a guy finger her through her panties. I had thought I would be more jealous than excited, but I wasn't. I was glad she hadn't let him finger fuck her, but the idea of him fingering her pussy through her very flimsy sheer panties was a real turn on. "Did you like being fingered?"

Maria kept massaging me, blushing furiously. Then she said "Yes. Yes, I did."

"But you moved away when he tried to get into your panties?"

"Yes. I told him I couldn't do that. He asked me what I couldn't do, and I told him I couldn't let him touch me inside my panties."

"Oh?"

"Yes."

"Then what happened?"

"Then I massaged his legs, up to the top of his thighs, and moved up to his shoulders again." As she said this she moved up to my shoulders again. "After all, I had to skip his shoulders before, and a proper massage should include massaging his shoulders, too." I put one hand on her tit, and the other on her butt, pulled her hip next to my chest, and slid my fingers between her legs from behind, pushing up against her panties, pushing her panties up into the slit of her pussy, rubbing her back and forth.

Suddenly Maria's tummy began rippling, and her legs started shaking, and she leaned over and held herself up with both hands, as she trembled in orgasm. She fell on top of me, and began smothering me with kisses, and I kept my hand in her crotch, continuing to massage her pussy through her panties. Then she hunched her hips toward me, and stopped kissing me, and came again, her eyes closed, coming hard again. I could feel her heartbeat racing, as she lay across my chest, and I could feel her pussy contracting over and over, with my fingers pushed against her sex.

After she calmed down I asked her if she had come when her customer was massaging her pussy, through her panties. She smiled, and said "No. Almost, but I didn't. I had to think of other things, 'cause I was sooooo close to coming. But I didn't think it would be right." I had to agree with her, it might not be right. I could imagine what he might be able to get away with doing to her if she was in the throws of an orgasm. While I was imagining just what might have happened Maria slid down my body and took my hardon into her dainty mouth, and sucked hard and fast, quickly getting me to come in her mouth. She swallowed, and licked my cock clean. Then we made passionate love, and made love again.

The next week was just more of the same on Wednesday through Friday. Guys would paw her tits, and they kept their towels on, and she kept her top on. She did tell me about a conversation with Nancy she had Wednesday, about just what was the right way to react when a guy dropped his towel during a massage. Maria said Nancy had laughed and said "It's up to you, baby, but what I do is massage 'em, just like any other part of 'em." Maria expected Nancy to go into more detail, but Nancy didn't, even when Maria asked, specifically, just what she should do about their front side. Nancy had laughed, and told Maria "Like I said, what I do is massage 'em like it's any other part of 'em."

Maria told me she was surprised by that, and kept pestering Nancy to be more detailed. Nancy told Maria to just do what she was comfortable with, and mentioned again the only rule was no fucking. I couldn't help but ask Maria if Nancy thought oral sex wasn't fucking. I doubted the police would have agreed with that, if that's what she thought. Maria couldn't say, and said she was sure Nancy wouldn't say. I could only laugh and shake my head.

Then it was Saturday again, and I dropped Maria off at work. She had worn her more sedate white panties during the other days of that week, but on Saturday she wore her sheer thong again. I could only laugh as I saw her bouncing off to work.

When she got out of work that night she was as bubbly as ever, and smiled coyly as she got in the car, leaning over and giving me an especially hot kiss. I could smell her sex, and see that the crotch of her pants were wet. When I tried to ask her questions, she just said I had to wait till we got home. She kept smiling as I drove us home.

After we got into the apartment she snuggled up to me and said she had a lot of fun at work. I asked her if her regular had been back in, and she said "Yep. He sure was."

"And?"

"Well, let's see. I guess I should mention he dropped his towel again, as soon as we got into the room, just like last week. I had him get on the table, and I massaged his shoulders and arms, and his back, then his feet and his legs. And I did it, I massaged his butt." She was flushed and obviously excited while she was telling me this. "Oh, and he didn't wait 'till he turned over to put his hand between my legs, either. He started petting me between my legs while he was laying on his stomach. Oh, it felt sooooo good. But I didn't let him do it long. I moved down to his back pretty quick, so I wouldn't get too excited."

I was sucking on her nipples, while she was telling me about her day, as well as fingering her pussy through her panties. Then she said "Oh, and he did that, too."

"What?"

"He sucked on my tits."

Well, this was certainly news.

"But I'm getting confused. That was later. let me see. Oh, yes, he was fingering me through my panties right away. Then I moved away after just a little bit of that. But I massaged his feet, and legs, and right up to his butt. It's the first time I've massaged someone else's butt!"

I knew she meant someone other than me.

"It was exciting, getting to touch his butt. I massaged it for a long time, and even slipped my fingers into his crack. I think I touched his butthole more than once, and even his balls."

I could see Maria was as red as she's ever been, while she was telling me this. I was still rubbing her crotch, through her panties, while she was telling her story, but she was obviously blushing deeply, also.

"Then he turned over, before I told him to. He was hard, and I was standing right there by his hips. I had my hands on his butt when he turned over, and his prick hit my hands as he turned over. I just stood there for a while, not sure what to do. Then he told me to 'move up here', and I did, keeping one hand on his prick, just resting there. He reached one hand up to grab my tit, and he put his other hand on my butt. He pulled me up against his chest, and slid his fingers between my legs. I started massaging his prick!"

I turned over, and told Maria to "get up here", and she moved up by my chest. I slid my hand around behind her butt, and into her crotch, pulling her tight against me. Maria's pussy was on fire. Her juices were flowing out around the sides of her panties.

While I slid my fingers up and down the crease of her pussy, through her panties, she said "His fingers were between my legs. Rubbing me. Outside my panties." Her eyes were closed, as I mimicked what her customer had done to her.

"Then his fingers were inside my panties! And I just couldn't stop him. He was wiggling his fingers in my pussy, and it just felt so good." She looked at me then, and said "I'm sorry, Peter, I just couldn't say no." What was I to say? She was steadily jerking me off while I fingered her, moving my fingers from outside her panties to inside. She said "I came. I was standing over him, then I was leaning down on his chest, and my tits were pushed down on him, and he was holding me, and pushing his fingers into my pussy, and I came. He kept finger fucking me, and I came again, and I think I came again after that, too. It was soooooo good."

"He asked me to eat him, after I came, but I just couldn't. I told him I couldn't. He sighed, and asked me to please do something for him." I could tell my little wife was on the verge of an orgasm at this point, and I began pushing my fingers into her faster and deeper, sliding up behind her pubic bone. She collapsed onto me, and came, jerking gently, while her legs shook, and her pussy rhythmically tightened on my fingers. She grunted softly with each spasm of her pussy, and went limp when her orgasm was over. I kept fingering her, urging her on, knowing she can come as long as I keep stimulating her.

She picked up her head, and I could see the sweat on her brow, and her hair was getting wet. She said "Oh, wow. Uh, oh, so, I came. Just like that. Then he wanted me to eat him. But I couldn't. So I grabbed his cock and began squeezing and stroking him, and then moved my little titties down to rub on him. He groaned when I did that! He still had his fingers in me, and I was jerking him off hard."

I came. Her story was just too exciting for me to hold out longer. I had to grab her hands and tell her to take it easy. She had a glazed look in her eyes, and apologized, and leaned down and kissed my cock. "He wanted me to kiss his cock, like I'm kissing yours." She licked my cock. "He wanted me to lick it, like I'm licking yours!" I was already hard again, and she began sucking on the head of my cock, sucking what come was left on it into her mouth. "I pulled him against my tit, and rubbed him and squeezed him, and he came. His come shot on my tits and my neck. I was such a naughty wife! I was so naughty."

She went on, saying "He still had over half an hour of massage left. He'd paid for an hour. I thought a lot more time'd gone by, but it was only about 25 minutes. After he came, I wiped his come up, and he pulled me up, and began sucking on my tits. I let him. I rubbed his cock with one hand while he sucked my tits. I was sooooo excited.

After a while he got hard again, and he wanted me to eat him. He said it would be good. He said I jerked him off, so I should blow him next. I told him I couldn't, though. I massaged his balls, and his cock, and he sucked on my tits, going from one to the other, sucking them into his mouth. His fingers wiggled inside me, getting me soooo excited. Then he put his hand on my head, and guided my head down toward his cock. My mouth was next to his cock, and I kept rubbing him with my hand. He was holding my head, and pushing my mouth toward his cock, It was almost in my mouth, and he was fingering me, pushing his fingers deep into me. He was finger fucking me, moving his fingers inside me, in and out of me."

She went back to sucking on the head of my cock, and I pulled her onto the bed, and rolled us onto our sides, burying my mouth in her crotch. I sucked her clit into my mouth, catching it gently between my teeth, and rubbed my tongue across it fast and hard. She came again, hard, and I stopped sucking on her for a minute, and then went back to eating her. I got a finger into her, and slid it gently in and out. I knew she would be coming again soon, if I kept eating her. Then I felt her pussy rhythmically tightening on my finger, and her butt flexing, instinctively pushing her crotch toward my mouth, as she came again. Her stomach tightened over and over, and her legs began shaking, and she pushed them out straight.

Then she said, after she had calmed down a little, "But he wanted me to suck him. He pushed my mouth onto him. I couldn't help it. I kissed it. I put it in my mouth, and licked it, and sucked on it. He held my head. He was fingering me, and I had his prick in my mouth. He was pushing his fingers inside me, and I came, again. Then he started pushing my head up and down, holding my hair, and I sucked on him. I kept pumping his prick with my hand, while I sucked on him. Then he came in my mouth. I let him come in my mouth. I swallowed his come. I kept his cock in my mouth, and kept licking it. He held my head there, and I just kept sucking on him, and licking him, until someone knocked on the door to let me know time was up. I know I shouldn't have. But I did. I did it."

We enjoyed that evening. We hadn't talked about her giving head to a customer, but we both found it exciting. I worried about her catching some disease, but we were lucky, and we dodged that bullet. I was worried about the fact she said he forced her to eat him, but she shyly said "But I liked it."

It turns out she quit that night, before leaving, telling them she wouldn't be back. She was pretty sure the next time her regular came back he would want to fuck her, and she wouldn't be able to say no. She didn't want to be a prostitute. When I mentioned she gave him head for money, she just laughed and asked "Is oral sex really sex?" I can't argue that point, one way or another. But I gotta say, after hearing about her night, it sure sounds like oral sex is really sex.

12