Marie Seduces My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week or so later, I popped another classic porn movie in, "Taboo", and again it wasn't long before we were all 3 naked and openly masturbating. This time, I ate Marie's pussy first and then Donna's and both girls had several hard, wet and loud cums. Again, in a surprise move, I was sitting on the sofa and they knelt on each side of me and went to work on my cock. Both licking up and down my cock, taking turns sucking it into their mouths, their tongues swirling around and around the head, the tips of their tongues pushing into my pee hole, lapping up and sucking out my pre cum. While one would suck on my cock the other would lick and suck my balls.

Before long, Donna was sucking my cock and Marie was licking my balls and I couldn't take much more and said, "Get ready girls, I'm just about to cum." With that I let out a bellow and Donna sucked hard on my cock, her tongue licking around and around the head of it as my cum started shooting out and filling her mouth. Marie came up and grabbed my cock away from Donna and sucked it into her mouth and managed to get the last few spurts of my cum and then sucked the remaining drops out as I slowly shrank in her mouth. She and Donna then kissed and shared what was left of my cum between them.

When we went to bed, Donna was still horny. She pushed back the covers and gobbled my soft cock in her mouth. It wasn't too long before her very talented mouth had me hard as a rock (thank the stars for Viagra!!) and I rolled over and shoved my cock into her pussy in one quick lunge. When Donna's this horny, she wants fucking hard and rough and deep and I didn't disappoint her. I got her heels on my shoulders and pushed her legs back against her chest and pounded my cock in and out of her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Reaching for her tits, I started squeezing them and pinching and pulling and twisting her nipples and the combined sensations pushed her over the edge and she started squirting her girl cum all over my cock and balls and screaming out over and over that she was cumming. I fucked her this way through 3 hard cums before finally tiring. I grabbed her and rolled over with her, my cock still buried in her pussy feeling the walls of her pussy still sort of fluttering around my cock.

I don't know what possessed me, but I hollered out, "Marie, you still awake?"

"Yeah, it's hard to sleep with all the noise Donna's making over there."

"You finger fucking your pussy?" I hollered.

"Yes, I've already cum once," she hollered back.

"Well, get naked and get your ass over here," I said.

It was only seconds before a naked Marie was in bed with us.

Donna was till riding my cock and I started pushing up against her pussy, fucking her as she rode me. I reached for her tits but Marie pushed my hands aside and grabbed Donna's tits and started working on them - squeezing them, massaging them, teasing her nipples with her finger tips. All the while I was fucking up into Donna's soaking wet pussy and, again, Donna started moaning and gasping.

"Yes," Marie said, "fuck that cock you slut and cum on it. I want to see you cum with his cock in your cunt."

That pushed Donna over the edge and she started cumming once again, screaming out her joy and fucking my cock as she came two more times. Finally, exhausted, she fell off of me and was lying on her side. Marie immediately dove down on my cock and begin licking it all over and sucking it into her mouth. I asked her did Donna's pussy juices taste good and she said "Damn right they do."

Marie then climbed over me and inserted my cock into her pussy for the first time and started riding me. Donna just lay there watching me as we fucked. Damn, but her pussy felt great around my cock. She came twice, screaming and moaning the whole time, before I told her I was going to cum.

"Yes, that's it, cum in me.. Fill my cunt with your cum."

That's when I found out she really knew how to work her kegel muscles as she literally used them to milk the cum out of my cock. After I had shot all the cum I had left into her pussy, she fell forward onto my chest and we lay there panting and regaining our breath. As she slid off of me and my cock slid out of her pussy she bent down and started licking our combined cum off of my cock and sucking out what few drops of cum remained. She then surprised me yet again as she leaned up and gave me a deep french kiss, sharing the tastes of our combined cums with me. We were all 3 exhausted and ended up cuddling up together in our bed and falling asleep.

About a week later, one Saturday afternoon, Marie got me aside and said she was pretty sure that she could get Donna in bed that evening. She said that she thought Donna was ready and would be willing if she could get her high enough. I told her to go for it and she asked me that, if she did, would I please photograph the whole evening as she wanted to have the pictures to remember this first time. I happily and readily agreed.

Late that afternoon I fired up the grill and cooked steaks as the girls baked potatoes and made a salad. We went through 2 bottles of wine with dinner. A couple of hours later, Marie suggested doing lemon drops. She jumped out and grabbed Donna's hand and pulled her into the kitchen. She got the vodka from the freezer a Donna slice up lemons. They would then pour shots of vodka and then suck on a lemon slice. Every now and then Marie would lean in and kiss Donna. As they kept drinking the kisses became more passionate until they were fully embracing and grinding against each other.

Finally Marie took Donna by the hand and led her down the hall to our bedroom. Both girls put on skimpy night clothes and posed for a few pics in our living room. At one point, Marie knelt down in front of Donna and liked her pussy.

They then went back to our bedroom and while Donna went to pee, Marie did some lewd posing on our bed while I took pictures of her.

Donna finally came back and climbed in the bed with Marie and Marie immediately took her in her arms. Marie started kissing her and and caressing her all over her body. Moving down, she began licking and sucking Donna's breasts. Donna has extremely sensitive nipples and it wasn't long before she was moaning her pleasure at Marie's action.

As she continued making love to Donna's tits, she slid her hand down between Donna's legs and began running her fingers up and down Donna's pussy. Finally, Marie moved down and the bed and spread Donna's legs apart and knelt between her legs. Lowering her face, she began to lick up and down Donna's cunt.

"Oh God yes, your tongue feels so great on my pussy. Lick it baby, yes, just like that," Donna moaned.

"MMmmmm, your cunt tastes so good honey," Marie said and went back to licking her and and tongue fucking her cunt.

"Yes, right there, oh shit, yes, suck my clit baby, suck it hard."

"Cum for me baby, cum and feed me your pussy juices."

All at once, Donna grabbed a handful of the covers. "Yes, just like that. Right there. Oh God, shit, I'm cumming, cumming," she screamed.

As Donna kept cumming, Marie gently licked her pussy and let Donna come down gently from her orgasm.

As Donna slowly relaxed, Marie stepped up her action once again on Donna's pussy. As she again started eating my wife's cunt, she slipped a finger inside of her and began finger fucking her pussy while licking and sucking her clit.

"Oh shit, yes, finger fuck me baby. Just like that. Bite my clit. Oh God, don't stop."

Marie found Donna's G spot and really worked it over as she kept biting and sucking her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes," Donna screamed. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum again. Harder baby, fuck my cunt harder with your fingers."

"That's it baby, cum for me, squirt for me, feed me your cunt cream."

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, shit, God I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg," Donna screamed as she grabbed big handfuls of Marie's hair.

Marie kept her cumming over and over until finally Donna could not take anymore and pushed her head away. Marie then slid up her body and smiled down at her. Donna kissed and sucked her tits for a few moments.

"Damn, baby, I thought there for a minute that you were going to pull my hair out by the roots," Marie said. "I love the taste of your cunt and the way you can squirt like you do. Your girl cum tastes wonderful when you squirt like that."

Donna laughed and said, "Well, I would never have believed that a woman could make me cum that hard. You really are great and I loved every thing you did to me. I now see what I've been missing all these years."

Marie was extremely aroused at this point and she climbed off of Donna and pushed me down on my back and straddled my hips and slid her pussy down on my cock. We both were so aroused that we were slamming our hips together, both needing to cum. It didn't take long at all before Marie cried out as she came on my cock and I shot spurt after spurt of me cum deep inside her cunt.

Finally, Marie fell off of me and we all three lay there exhausted for the moment but sexually satisfied. All in all, it was one wild night. Over the next 3 months, the 3 of us had many wonderful sexual experiences together and with others as well.

12