No More Room in the Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,330 Followers

Harry watched intently as the black man slowly slid his cock in and out of Marilyn's pussy. The black man withdrew completely, revealing his glistening wet cock, and then slowly filled her once again. Harry's dick was fully-engorged, and he stroked it with greater enthusiasm.

The black man began fucking Marilyn harder and faster, and her moaning grew louder and more persistent. It had a strange, yet familiar, tone, and Harry was mesmerized by the sound of it. He felt himself reaching an orgasm, and slowed his stroking to prolong the pleasure.

Marilyn practically screamed as she reached another orgasm. Her body tensed and shook beneath the weight of the black man, who was now holding her legs and thrusting hard and fast inside her. His head tilted back, his mouth gaped open, and he groaned loudly as he gave one final hard thrust. He held himself deep inside her and ground his hips into her before he practically collapsed on top of her. He then withdrew himself completely, and Harry could see a stream of milky-white fluid flow down the crease of Marilyn's ass and form a pool on the mattress underneath her.

The black man rose and exited the stage, and the green door opened once more. Four men, all dressed in identical white tights with the crotch area exposed, approached the center of the stage. A three-seated trapeze structure lowered from the ceiling, and three of the men positioned themselves into seated positions upon it. The fourth man gently raised Marilyn to her knees. He lay on his back, and then guided her to straddle him while the other three men surrounded her. The man seated directly in front fed his cock into her mouth, and she hungrily devoured it. The men to her left and right took her hands and guided them to their cocks, so that she was now servicing all four men simultaneously.

This was Harry's favorite scene from the movie. He found it incredibly arousing that one woman could please four men at the same time. He watched intently as Marilyn eagerly swallowed the cock in front of her while gyrating on the cock below her and stroking two more with each of her hands.

He was surprised when the green door opened once again, as it was out of sync with this scene from the movie. He was even more surprised when Marilyn emerged through the door and casually strolled to the center of the stage.

Harry stood to his feet, his cock standing straight and rigid from the front of his pants. His mouth was agape, and he looked at Marilyn with a bewildered expression. When Marilyn glanced toward him, she giggled at the sight.

"Hi, Harry!" she chirped with a smile.

"Marilyn...what...how...?"

"The question you mean to ask," Marilyn said, still wearing a bright smile, "is who."

She walked over toward the woman in the center of the stage and stood behind her. She then looked over at Harry.

"If you build it," she said, "she will cum."

With that, she removed the blindfold from the woman. Harry's eyes widened, his mouth gaped open, and his hands reflexively covered his face. Marilyn stepped off the stage and stood beside him.

"It's okay," she said. "She has no idea who you are."

Of course she didn't. The woman on the stage appeared to be younger than she was when Harry first met her. The mere vision of his ex-wife, in her youth, evoked a flood of fond memories from their early days together.

"Our friends set us up on a blind date," he told Marilyn. He was shaking, and she reached over to comfort him. "I had forgotten how beautiful she was. She was way out of my league, but I could tell from the moment she first looked at me, there was a connection, you know?"

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her raw and uninhibited sexuality was on full display. She seemed blissfully unaware of her surroundings, completely engaged in the act of giving and receiving pure pleasure. All five people on stage shared the same expression of ecstasy.

He seemed to snap out of his trance. "This isn't right," he stated. "She was my wife. I shouldn't be watching this. It's perverted. There's nothing remotely arousing about this."

Marilyn chuckled and diverted her gaze downward. She reached over and grabbed his hard cock.

"Oh, really?" she said. "You seem to be enjoying the show, Harry. Your dick doesn't lie."

"I thought it was you," he replied. His dick throbbed in her hand, and she gave it a few soft strokes.

"Did you? You mean to tell me you didn't recognize her? You didn't recognize the sound of her moaning? Be straight with me, Harry."

"I swear, I didn't know."

Marilyn released her grip and raised her eyebrows at him.

"Fine, whatever," he said, taking her hand and placing it back on his dick. "Just don't stop what you're doing. Please."

Marilyn laughed. "Have a seat, Harry."

He returned to his recliner, and Marilyn positioned herself at his feet while checking to ensure that he was getting a clear view of the action. She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth sent ripples of pleasure through his entire body. Harry let out a loud moan as she took his entire length into her throat.

Melinda's loud moans were muffled by the hard cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, faster and faster, while bouncing on the cock below her and stroking the other two to each side of her. Harry was mesmerized by the sight of her. He had never witnessed Melinda enjoying herself, sexually, from this particular vantage point, and there was something oddly arousing about it. The man beneath her began thrusting upward to meet her downward strokes, and the sound of slapping flesh filled the room.

"I'm gonna cum," Harry moaned as Marilyn expertly massaged his cock with her mouth and tongue. His warning only served to quicken her pace. The man beneath Melinda gave several quick upward thrusts and then withdrew himself. A burst of cum erupted from his cock, followed by several more that coated his chest and belly.

The man seated in front of Melinda removed his cock from her mouth and quickly stroked himself. A stream of cum splashed against Melinda's cheek, and she opened her mouth to receive the second spurt, which cascaded across her tongue. Harry groaned loudly, and he filled Marilyn's mouth with a powerful wave of cum. The men seated beside Melinda ejaculated simultaneously, each sending several streams of cum into the air and coating Melinda's hands.

"Holy fuck!" Harry shouted, startling the performers on stage. He leaned in toward Marilyn and lowered his voice. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life!"

"Mmmm," Marilyn responded with a dirty grin. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was fun for me, too."

One by one, the men on stage exited through the green door. Melinda lagged behind, cleaning herself with a white towel and collecting her robe. She looked up at Harry and Marilyn and smiled.

"I think I'll leave you two alone," Marilyn said. She climbed up onto the stage and smiled at Melinda as she brushed past her.

"If you build it, she will cum," Harry muttered to himself, nodding in recognition.

"Go all the way," Marilyn said. "Set him free." She turned toward him as she opened the door. She smiled at him once more, and then disappeared behind the door.

"You must be Harry," Melinda said.

"Must be," Harry said. It was strange to speak to her again. It was even stranger that she had no recognition of him whatsoever.

"I'm Melinda," she stated. "I want to thank you for building this place."

"You're welcome," he said. "You're welcome here any time."

They shared a moment of awkward silence. There was so much he wanted to say to her, but he realized it would be pointless. The woman standing before him didn't even know him. All of the animosity he felt toward her -- the resentment, the hurt, the destruction she caused -- she was completely unaware of it. None of it seemed to matter anymore. It simply felt good to be with her in the same room again.

"I should get going," she stated. "Thanks again."

"No problem," he responded. She hesitated for a moment, and then walked toward the door. As she opened it, Harry spoke again.

"Will you come back?"

Melinda paused for a moment, and seemed to turn the question over in her mind.

"Why don't you come with me?" she asked.

"I...I can't," Harry said. "At least, I don't think I can."

"Why not?"

"That door...it doesn't really work for me."

"Don't be silly," she said with a sweet smile. "Come on." She held out her hand.

As he walked toward the door, he was startled to discover that there was no longer a cement wall behind it. Instead, he saw nothing but pure darkness -- an empty void. Melinda took him by the hand and pulled him through the door.

When the door closed, Harry was surrounded by darkness. The touch of Melinda's hand faded, as did the sensation of the floor beneath him. He lost all feeling in his extremities, and he could no longer feel his heartbeat nor the breath escape from his lips. He had become nothing but a consciousness floating through empty space.

Gradually, the sensation of his body returned to him. He felt the weight of his torso resting on a hard surface beneath his buttocks. He felt the weight of his upper body on his elbows, which were propped up on another hard surface. His heartbeat and breathing returned, and he could suddenly smell a hint of fresh, spring air. He heard the faint sound of a ticking clock, and it grew louder as light began to seep into the darkness.

He realized that his eyes were closed, and that his hands were covering his face. Slowly and deliberately, he removed his hands and opened his eyes. He was sitting at his kitchen table. Seated across from him was Melinda. She was much older now. She was looking downward at the table, and he could see streaks of wetness on her cheeks.

He looked around the house and noticed that all of the knick-knacks had reappeared, filling the shelves and surfaces of the home. The vase that they had purchased during their trip to Florence -- the one he had smashed against the wall on that fateful day -- sat on a half wall, fully intact. He looked down at his forearm. The tattoo was gone.

"Please believe me," she said.

Her voice startled him.

"It was a mistake," she continued. "An awful, unforgivable mistake. I love you so much, Harry. Please...say something."

For the first time, she raised her head and looked straight into Harry's eyes. For several moments, he simply looked at her without moving a muscle or saying a word.

"You were so in love with each other. Quite frankly, it was sickening."

"Monogamy is not natural; it is man-made."

"Sex is merely a physical act. All too often, people make the mistake of equating sex with love, and that is not always true. One can have sex without love, and love without sex."

"It takes a great deal of strength to deal with that jealousy in a productive manner and acknowledge that the one you love is an individual being with independent desires."

"One bad decision and it cost me the rest of my life."

Harry looked into her eyes. There was no doubt in his mind that she loved him.

"Okay," he said. "Let's talk."

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,330 Followers