Marin's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her breathing slowed I pushed her off my dick and she fell to the bed in a used heap. I turned around and took my shirt off. The men were jacking their cocks and the women we fingering their pussies. This was fucking hot.

I went to the bed and helped Marin rearrange so she could ride me reverse, facing our onlookers. I could tell she was enjoying the shit out of this and I wanted her to be the star of the show. With my feet toward the crowd Marin straddled me so I had a perfect view of her shapely ass.

She slid right onto my cock with little effort as her juices began to drip down my cock. I squeezed her ass at the hips with both my hands and she started rocking. I could see her making eye contact with everyone that was watching her ride my cock. She was giving very erotic looks and licking her lips overtly to draw attention to herself.

She started bouncing harder and faster as she grabbed her tits and squeezed. "Oh yea just like that, fuck!" I could tell the next one was coming already. She must really be getting into this whole voyeur thing. This whole situation was fucking awesome.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I'm cumming again baby! Fuck!" I smacked her ass hard as she started to cum which only seemed to preserve the orgasm. As it wound down she began to slump over me and rested her head on my ankles. I was too busy playing with her ass, squeezing the cheeks and opening the crack wide to inspect that beautiful rosebud asshole.

I noticed the shorter man had left, I'm assuming he shot his load and was done but the two couples that remained were still masturbating. I wondered why they weren't fucking; maybe there was a rule for cracked door rooms?

I rolled Marin off and spread her legs facing the viewers. Resting her thigh on my shoulder I began to lick her from her taint to her clit. Again she moaned wildly as gently rubbed the back of my head. Controlling my head she shoved me my face into her pussy and my tongue went deep as it would reach.

She started pulling on my head to get me to come back top side and as I did immediately started giving my mouth a tongue bath. Holding my head with both hands on either side she looked me straight in the eyes. "I want you to cum all over my face. Not in my mouth, but my face." Saying this she then pushed me to stand and went to work on my knob.

Inserting my cock into her mouth again she went all the way down just like before. Only this time, she placed my hands on her head and shoved for me. Forcing her to give chocking gurgling sounds I released and she came back up; jerking my cock as she looked up at me with an exhausted, worn-out smile of joy.

She then surprised the shit out of me. She continually deep throated me with vigor. Quick and fast she would go all the way down and pause but just as quickly return; only to do the same thing over and over again. Wow she was going to make me explode in no time.

I tapped her shoulder feverously and yelled "I'm going to cum baby!" She released my cock from the throat trance she had it in and without missing a beat quickly began stroking just as an explosion of cum began to hit her face. She kept her mouth shut, like I knew she wanted and jerked me off all over her face, rubbing my spent cock in every ounce of cum that hit her.

She then opened her mouth and took me in again, leaving sucking sounds behind each bob. Then she started licking every bit of cum that was still running down my dick.

To be continued...

12