Marisol: Passion in Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Her sole, instep and the sides of her foot having been properly pampered, Tom now focused on the more hard to please heel. Bringing all fingers and both thumbs to bear on that small area, he kneaded and squeezed it with a vengeance, knowing full well that more forceful measures were needed here. Mari sat across from him, grinning like a loon, her ice cream melting in its bowl, as Tom did his best to comfort the stubborn flesh of her heel.

But, it was when Tom's fingers advanced along her foot, lightly squeezing her soft flesh between them as they inched forward, that Mari knew true ecstasy was on the immediate horizon. When he finally grabbed her toes, en masse, between his seemingly all-knowing fingers, Mari nearly oozed down the front of her seat and congealed into a steaming heap under the table, becoming nothing more than a puddle of happy goo on the wooden floor.

Strong fingers squeezed and kneaded her tired toes. First, thumbs and fingers attacked her toes as a group, manipulating all her toes in unison, making them undulate in waves as the day's aches rushed from each toe like a retreating invader, beaten off by Tom's relentless fingers.

But, as far as Tom was concerned, that wasn't good enough for Mari. No. Massaging her toes en masse was fine for...superficial...pampering. But each lovely toe deserved a thorough, stimulating massage all its own. And that's just what he did. He took each toe between his fingers and thumbs and kneaded it individually, lovingly lavishing upon it all the pleasure he possibly could. Working from the base of the toes to their tips, he made sure not a single millimeter of any one of them went unattended to. He kneaded them, squeezed them as he ran his thumb from base to tip, stretched them gently and even twisted them lightly and rotated them, all to make sure every muscle, every fiber, every joint and knuckle - every single CELL of each toe was spoiled completely rotten!

And all the while Mari fought not to drool on herself. She had no clue where she was. All she knew was that something wonderful was happening way down there below her ankle. Something wondrous and delicious - and she hoped it would never end. The ice cream was forgotten, and sat mostly uneaten in its bowl as some sort of bizarre chocolate and nut soup. Occasionally, Mari looked hazily down at it, knowing somewhere inside her that she should somehow be upset that it had gone unenjoyed by her chocolate-loving taste buds. But, in the grand scheme of things, that brown puddle of ice cream and nuts didn't matter a lick. All that mattered was that her entire body was energized - though she couldn't move a muscle - and that she tingled with unending glee from the topmost hair on her hazy head to the tip of the nail on her longest toe.

Tom was still loving his end of things as well. The softness of Mari's toes was a pure delight, and they're loveliness was accentuated by the presence of a shining toe ring...as if her toes weren't sexy enough. The painted nails screamed for his attention, and he longed to bend down and kiss each one, but he was afraid the mood would be lost, and Mari would think him a pervert after all. So, he contented himself with pampering her foot, admiring its beauty discreetly - fantasizing being able to do more - and ultimately giving Mari the pleasure she deserved.

But, alas, all does not go as planned. And it all started out quite innocently. As he rubbed and kneaded her tender foot, Tom noticed that it was getting quite hot. Long minutes of continued toe-rubbing was warming them up to the point where he wondered if it might be having a reverse effect, making Mari's foot actually UNcomfortable. What good would it be to soothe her foot in one way, only to make it uncomfortable in another? So, he came up with an idea...though one that in retrospect was a bit unwise.

Mari was lying back, semi-comatose, enjoying her miraculous foot massage, when she began to feel something else. Something soothing, yet, oddly...cooling?...going on at her foot. It took every ounce of will power she had in her to lift her head from the back rest, lower her brain-peeking eyeballs and force open her fluttering eyelids, to see what was occurring down at her toes.

That was when she caught Tom with his hand in the cookie jar. Looking across the table to where her pampering knight had lifted her foot from his lap, she saw his fingers still hard at work comforting her sighing toes. But, she also saw Tom bending over her foot, his lips forming a tight, round "O" as they blew on her toes! At first, her mind was still numb, and the vision didn't quite connect with the logic centers of her brain. But, slowly, it became clear what he was doing. Mari wasn't sure how to react. Deep inside, it seemed kind of sweet, and it certainly felt nice, so she had no problem with it. But, she wasn't going to let Tom know that.

Tom continued to blow on her toes for several minutes, still rubbing ambitiously, before he noticed Mari looking at him. His lips stopped in mid-blow, puckered, his cheeks puffed like a food-hoarding squirrel. His face reddened instantly. He smiled, a sheepish smile, but at the same time a smile that was ever so sly. He slowly exhaled the remainder of air from between his puffed cheeks and straightened up.

"Uh...I thought your toes might be getting warm from all the rubbing." The look on his face was somewhere between repentance and mischief.

"Really?" Mari asked, holding back a smile. "So, you thought that blowing on them would cool them off?"

"Well, actually...yeah," he replied, the redness in his face subsiding a bit. He still wasn't sure if she was going to be upset or not, but at lease she hadn't gone ballistic. He was thankful for small favors.

Mari bit her lower lip to keep from giggling. "Well, in that case, it does feel nice. It's a nice touch, actually. To be honest with you, the massage is wonderful, but my toes WERE getting a little warm." She sat back in her seat, snuggling into the cushion again, and shut her eyes once more. "Okay, then, you can blow on my feet while you massage them. That's fine. But, whatever you do, don't stop rubbing. It's just heavenly."

Tom, feeling he'd dodged a bullet, happily bent down and resumed blowing on her toes, his fingers returning to their pampering duties. Oh, how he would've loved to...

"Oh," Mari seemed to read his mind, "and if you're thinking about kissing my toes, you can't." With her eyes still shut, she couldn't stop her lips from curling into a deliberately cruel smile. Even without seeing him, she knew his face looked like a scolded puppy's, a puppy whose master was denying him a particularly wonderful treat. Once again she scolded herself for being so mean. She just couldn't figure out why she so enjoyed teasing this poor man. Maybe it made her feel sexy that he wanted her so. Maybe she felt sexually powerful for the first time in a whole lot of years. But, enjoy it she did.

Nonplussed, Tom tried to make light of her jab, by saying something he thought might intrigue her. "Well, then," he offered with a sly grin she couldn't see, "I guess that means I can't dip your toes in chocolate and then suck it off, huh?" He eyed her hopefully, wishing that his remark might make her change her tune. He saw her flinch, and her teeth briefly gnawed her lower lip, but she held firm.

"No, Sir Knight, I have to put SOME limitations on you, don't I?" Brave words, yes, but a clear vision of him sucking chocolate off her toes had her quickly - and tightly - squeezing her thighs together. But she was determined to keep control of the situation, not let anything get TOO out of hand, no matter how difficult it was.

Tom's hopes were dashed, though he was sure he'd struck a nerve. Such gorgeous feet, so well cared for. And right there in his hands. Close enough to his lips for him to blow on them... but those same lips had been expressly forbidden to kiss them. Oh, such a black day. Such a cold, cold, black day. Oh, well, he could still massage them, blow on them, and give Mari the pampering of her life. That would have to do. Mari was lovely, and he'd happily settle for those thrills alone if he had to. After all, he was LUCKY to be so very close to her deliciously sexy feet at all. Just being allowed to touch them, bring his wishful lips so close to them... how could he not be happy with an incredible - and hardly believable - turn on like that? He was definitely not going to rock the boat, or this lovely woman might go poof!

Then, wickedly, Mari thought of a way to modify her previous statement, perhaps feeling pity for Tom, and wanting to give him a ray of hope. "That's right," she said with a grin, still keeping her eyes closed while he continued to rub, "I know you want to kiss my feet, Tom. But, I won't allow it." Again, he felt as if she'd stabbed him in the heart... with a crowbar. Was she rubbing it in? No, she wasn't THAT cruel, was she? He preferred to believe that she must have something twisted up her sleeve. "No," she continued, chuckling quietly now, "you can't kiss my feet. Not even one smoochy kiss. Nope. Well...at least... not until you're done rubbing them. And only if you continue to do the fabulous job that you are now. If your fingers slack off for even one brief instant, your lips get NO reward this day!" Her ear to ear sly grin showed off her beautiful mouthful of solid, straight, pearly white teeth - teeth which seemed to glint with evil glee. Then, reading where Tom's mind was surely headed, Mari quickly added, "In any case, Sir Knight, no chocolate on the toes. Never on a first date," she laughed.

With a sigh that was so loud that it encouraged still more laughter from Mari, Tom started rubbing her feet with even more enthusiasm. So now he knew... he had to EARN those tootsie kisses, and he had every intention of doing so. Somehow he even preferred it that way. He could control his own destiny. And, if that was the case, Mari's toes - and every other scrumptious part of her - would surely be his. It was simply a matter of giving her everything she wanted. Yes, he could handle that. It was HIS teeth that now glinted with glee.

So enthusiastic had his foot pampering become, that as he bent to blow on them, he pulled those wiggling toes just a smidgen closer to his lips, almost kissing them purely by accident!. His heart pounded as he kneaded and spread those toes, blowing even between them to make sure they were completely cool and dry. Mari noticed both his increased attention and the shorter distance between the tips of her toes and his blowing lips. She chuckled softly to herself, her lips pressed tightly together to keep what little sound that did escape from being heard.

This was all too delicious. She had no intention of ending it anytime soon. And, from the looks of things, neither did Tom. He rubbed and blew until his fingers began to ache and his cheeks grew tired and sore from all the unaccustomed activity. So, then, why did he grin so through all the pain? Mari had never had a man kiss her feet before, or blow on them for that matter. Hell, it had been a monumental task just to get her ex-husband to give them a quick, cursory rub! But, Tom was obviously very good at giving foot massages - and probably at massaging other body parts, too - and her feet WERE very sensitive to sensual stimuli, so why not indulge him? He was an incredibly cute man, sweet, intelligent and clearly he enjoyed pleasing her. He was kind and articulate and gentle, yet strong in his own way. And hadn't she had fantasies of being pampered and spoiled and worshipped by an adoring man? Tom fit the bill in every way. So, if he wanted to smooch her toes, she had no problem with that. If his hands could make her feet feel this good, how good might his lips make them feel? Maybe he'd even nibble her toes, or - dare she think it? - suck them? Isn't that what men with foot fetishes do? She squirmed ever so slightly. The chocolate-covered-toes scenario aside, she was sure that Tom's lips encircling her toes would be an awesome sensation. Even though no sound was escaping her smiling lips - except the occasional sigh - she covered her mouth with her hand as she thought such wonderfully wicked thoughts.

The tingles were becoming stronger by the second, radiating upward from her toes. Tiny sparks seemed to race up to her already moistening sex, and even further up to her hardened nipples. She couldn't resist sneaking quick,discreet peeks as Tom bent over her foot, fingers working, mouth blowing, her spoiled toes dancing their joy before his yearning lips. Just watching his busy fingers and thumbs soothingly manipulating her toes back and forth and from side to side, while those cute lips puckered and blew repeatedly on her painted toenails, was making those sparks intensify. If this continued, she just MIGHT jump over the table and rape the poor man!

But Mari couldn't dredge up the words to tell Tom to put the brakes on. Every time she tried to speak, all that squeezed out was another sigh. And her hormones were kicking in big time. One of her favorite fantasies was to have snarling, grunting, heated animal sex in the restroom of a restaurant. That fantasy was playing in her mind now - in high definition and with surround sound - with Tom as her horny partner.

She hardly knew Tom, and here she was fantasizing ripping off his clothes and throwing him down on the Woodkeeper's bathroom floor! How had it come to this? It was insane! She NEVER let men get too intimate with her until she'd known them a respectably long time. And after two decades of a passionless marriage, you'd think she'd be more careful, even now! Yet...here it was; she was rapidly approaching a crossroads. One direction led to sanity and propriety - the other led to a passion she knew she wouldn't be able to control. And once it started, she had no idea where it would end.

Thankfully, that crossroads was never arrived at. Tom stopped kneading and blowing, the sudden lack of sensation on her foot causing Mari to jolt from her erotic reverie. Her mind began to uncloud, though only for a second. She didn't even have time to consider why he'd stopped, and actually, she didn't have to. He only stopped long enough to lower that happy left foot to his lap, and instantly pick up the right one. Before the first foot could even stop tingling, Tom was hard at work on the impatient second. Just as before, he began the massage regimen with strong thumb kneading of her sole. Mari slumped into the seat again, eyes rolling back to peek at her brain for a second time, and her mouth dropped open again as sigh after sigh issued forth. In what little coherent thought Mari still had left, she found herself with only one hope - that she didn't drool.

Another of Mari's fantasies rushed to the forefront of her brain as Tom did wickedly wonderful things to this second, sighing foot. She'd always wanted to tease a man with her feet in his crotch while they ate in a swanky restaurant, her toes mercilessly playing with his pants-covered penis below the concealing tabletop. She loved the idea that he'd have to sit there and endure the sublime torture, lest he make a scene. Her feet would take his throbbing member between them, or perhaps a single foot would sneak itself between his legs and stroke up and down while he squirmed and rubbed sweat from his brow. The sex afterwards would be nothing short of earth-shattering.

But, sometimes, thought begets action, without our even knowing it. In Mari's case, it occurred just as Tom again bent to blow on her toes as he vigorously rubbed them. The foot in his lap seemed to suddenly exhibit a will of its own, the still wiggling and flexing toes inching their way closer and closer to his crotch. Mari thought it was all happening in her mind, but in reality her foot was reacting to the fantasy being broadcast in her brain, acting it out with the apparent belief that it was its duty to do so... and with obvious relish.

It was a case of two erotically muddled minds not having the ability to focus on more than a couple of stimulations at one time. Mari's brain was torn between its soul-numbing foot rub and the crotch-teasing fantasy in sensurround, while Tom was striving valiantly to comfort and please her at the same time he was enjoying the warmth, softness and sensuality of her oh so sexy foot. And so it was that neither of them noticed Mari's other foot's secret agenda.

Without her even knowing it, Mari's toes began searching for Tom's manhood. Those toes were delighted when they indeed found a scrumptiously firm bulge in his pants. They took liberties with it. For every firm action of his thumbs or fingers on her pampered foot, the mischievous one stroked and kneaded the throbbing tent between Tom's legs. Alas, if they both weren't already so brain dead, they surely would've enjoyed it more, either or both of them taking eager advantage of a golden opportunity! But, conscious or unconscious though the act may have been, both Mari and Tom did respond to it.

The impish toes wiggled their way up and down Tom's throbbing shaft, feeling the warmth even through the thin scrub material. They stroked it brazenly, up and down, delighting in the thickening, hardening response. Those sensitive toes could almost feel the hard, veiny contour of its surface, and that made them even more curious. Emboldened, those giddy toes worked their way up to the head, which throbbed so deliciously as they encircled it and had their way with it. That foot's only regret was that it's sister wasn't there to enjoy the fun with it, to help it capture and tease this most succulent prize. But that just meant it would have to have all the fun by itself. And so, it set about playing with that firm muscle in earnest, stroking both head and shaft, and even plunging deep down between Tom's legs to search for that surely bloated but tightening sack. Tom must've been aware of this brazen, teasing assault on at least some level, for he spread his legs ever so slightly, allowing those burrowing toes to find yet another prize. His intermittent gasping on the toes he was rubbing and blowing on also gave away his subconscious awareness of what was going on between his legs. Mari was likewise suffering from staggered breathing, though how much was due to Tom's foot pamperings and how much was due to her toes' crotch and cock exploration would've been anyone's guess. Needless to say, since Tom wasn't stopping her, Mari's foot spent long, long minutes gleefully playing with those receptive genitals.


At some point during her foot's odyssey between Tom's legs, Mari suddenly realized that fantasy and reality had become one. Her eyes shot open, and she blushed - though Tom never saw this. Actually thinking clearly enough to realize that suddenly pulling her foot back from his crotch might clue him in to what had happened, Mari instead withdrew her naughty foot slowly, sliding it back and away from his obviously excited member almost as slowly as a snail might make a leisurely retreat. She could only pray Tom hadn't noticed the liberties her toes had taken. He hadn't. He probably thought his erection was from the pleasure he was receiving from touching Mari's adorable feet. Mari sighed with relief. Her indiscretion had thankfully gone unnoticed, or so it had appeared. But Tom's flushed face may have indicated otherwise. Still, Mari grinned. Whether he'd noticed or not, it had been one lovely time her foot had had playing with his obviously above average penis. If only he hadn't been busy with her foot rub. She would've loved to have him fully aware of the cock teasing, squirming helplessly as her feet drove him crazy. Ah, but perhaps that could be saved for another day.

Neither Mari nor Tom had the faintest idea how long the foot massage lasted, but long before it was done Mari's Knotty Chocolate was not only melted, but warm to the touch. When Tom finally finished with her feet, they both felt as if they'd been re-created, born anew. They tingled warmly, in spite of the lengths he'd gone to to keep them cool. Mari, her entire body invigorated yet unable to move at first, slowly climbed out of her pleasure-lined mental abyss. By the time she could focus again, both her feet were resting comfortably on Tom's lap, only the occasional caress on her toes or insteps letting her know that his hands were still nearby.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
1...34567...14