Marium Aasan Telecom Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to start a conversation, but a hand came over my mouth and slowly caressed it, indicating the need to remain silent. It was a really odd wedding night, during which I was fucked three times, but had no conversation.

It was not till morning that the nature of my encounter came to the fore. In my bed was Afshar, my father in law, who had been fucking me all night.

"What are you doing here?" I protested and received a stinging slap in response.

"I am doing what you were brought here for," he responded.

"But I came here to be Izhar's wife," I protested, even though the line between father and daughter in law had been badly blurred.

"Izhar deserves a quality girl, not a slut like you, and will soon be busy with his pretty Chinese girl friend, but I do need support since my wife died years ago."

My predicament became clear to me as he disrobed again and stuck his dick in my face.

"You will do exactly as we say and act like an obedient bride and daughter in law," he explained.

"Or what will you do?" I tried to be strong and stand up to him.

What he next said took the fight right out of me and absolutely signaled the end of my days of messing with peoples' lives at PT&WC. It also brought back vivid memories of my playing with the emotions of Naseem and others who had actually helped me, while I had run roughshod over them.

"If you do not comply with what we ask you to do, a video of you being fucked by a number of my colleagues will be posted on the internet and be provided in person to everyone you have ever known, including your parents!"

I could not believe how things had turned against me.

"And just to be perfectly clear, the dishonor will force your family to disown you, while the knowledge of your indiscretion will mean you will not be employable anywhere. You can either cooperate or plan to go and set up shop in the Lahore red light area."

As I opened my mouth to accept Afshar's erect cock, it was clear that I was truly and finally fucked! I had been a real telecom bitch, now I was just their bitch!

12