Marjam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DJ cued up some trance music and a tall, lithe, dark man in a leather jacket entered stage right. Behind him crawled a naked blonde with big, surgically enhanced breasts. She climbed on top of the cage and the man attached her by the elbows and knees to the chrome countertop by metal cuffs, so that she was facedown on all fours with her ass in the air. He proceeded to flog her and penetrate her with various metallic objects, at one point flipping her over to torture her tits.

I spent most of my time transfixed on a monitor that carried a close-up view of the redhead. Every time the man approached the cage, she would thrust her head through the bars like a hungry bird, trying to take his cock in her mouth. As he worked on the blonde, she would stretch her neck and look up at him beseechingly, begging loudly for his cock. He would then slowly lean in, so she could rub her nose, cheeks, and lips against him. The camera caught the subtlety of communication between the two actors. As she rubbed her face against him, he would glance down giving little signals with his eyes, and she respond, either by slowing down and teasing or by attacking him more aggressively.

Slowly, as he punished the blonde, he began to move in closer and closer, so the redhead was able to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock, and eventually lick down onto the shaft. Every time he gave her a little more of his cock, she thanked him vociferously. There was continuous eye contact back and forth between the two of them, and the looks they shared were often approving, even adoring. He was getting fantastically hard, and she began to take him inside her mouth with deep swallows. I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked him, and then her tongue dart out, caressing his shaft as she released him.

I watched with rapt attention, and I felt PT get harder and harder underneath me. He started to fondle my tits from behind, and between that and the show I was watching, I started to get really, really wet. I began to rub myself against him.

Onstage, the redhead was deep throating her Master, sucking him for all she was worth, drawing the come out of his heavy balls. The chained blonde was writhing, face-up on the table, with nipple clamps and metal rings squeezing her big tits, as the man thrust a double-headed dildo into her ass and cunt. The redhead got down on all fours, thrusting her ass back toward the man, begging him for his cock. Then she played with herself while he fucked her ass, leaning in to lick the supine blonde's pussy. The redhead came, and as the blonde was starting to have her second orgasm, the man pulled out of the redhead, and she turned around and got back down on her knees so he could jerk off and come on her face.

As the curtain closed I looked up at PT's impassive face, unable to hide the fact that I was flushed and horny.

"Sir, what would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Take off my drawers."

"Yes please!" I exclaimed, a little too eagerly. "I mean, thank you sir!" I added, blushing.

I bent over his lap. Taking the boxer-briefs by the waistband, I pulled them over his hard ass and massive thighs. Carefully, I stretched the elastic up over the tip of his cock, careful not to touch it. The head was the size of a plumb, a perfect monstrosity. Freed from its tight confines, his baton-like shaft just slid out from underneath the shorts coming to rest perfectly upturned on his belly. I pulled the shorts down his legs and off over his ankles. Timidly, I knelt at his feet. His balls, now hanging between his legs in plain view, looked incongruously small next to his erect cock. The few dicks I had seen previously in the flesh had been limp, and had belonged to teenage boys. I remembered them to be smaller than the scrotums. These balls looked meaty and substantial, but their sack seemed like it was drawn tight around the thick base of his shaft, and looked merely subsidiary to its ostentatious delivery system. The flesh of his scrotum was a burnt chocolate color, almost black. The shaft itself was also very dark at the base, although the huge vein underneath was redder in color. Halfway up, the shaft flared out and took on a richer, ebony hue. It was ringed by several coal-black folds of skin about three quarters of the way up, and revealed an inch of smooth, milk-chocolaty skin just beneath the lighter crown and bulbous purple-brown head.

The skin of his cock was taut, swollen, and every square millimeter seemed to pulse with hot-blooded yearning. It's state looked something like the state of my clit, but it was hard to compare my hidden, jewel-like nub to his truncheon-like appendage. Seeing it made me understand why flashing was so invasive to its victims, because the sight of it was so all-consuming. Even forewarned, I was shocked by its presence, and felt implicated by it. In its primed state, the man's cock just flooded my senses, and seemed to charge the negative space around it. No matter where I looked it remained the focus of my undivided attention. In the state of arousal in which I found myself, as attracted to this man as I was, I was hopelessly drawn to it.

I looked up at him questioningly, hoping to receive some guidance. Like the rest of him, his cock, by virtue of its power and girth, just didn't seem made for a girl of my size and inexperience. He just smiled at me.

"Sir," I asked meekly "may I touch it?"

"Yes, you can. But only with your face."

I gulped. "Ok." I said,

I felt a little unsure of what he wanted me to do, and what I would be able to do. I would have loved nothing better than to indulge my curiosity by just exploring his cock. Feeling inspired, I turned my examination into a little display of cock-worship. Smiling, I gazed at it in animated wonderment as I leaned in towards it. The heat I had felt emanating from increased as I closed the distance to less than an inch. My face felt exposed and excruciatingly sensitive to its attractive power.

I looked up at him with puppy-dog eyes and gently brushed my cheek against his penis. I was surprised at how soft the skin felt as I brought more and more of my face in contact with the organ, savoring its texture. This was a new kind of exhibitionism for me. It was product placement. I made his black cock look powerful and it made me look sexy. I could tell he was enjoying watching me rub my milky young face, kittenlike, against his turgid, brutal-looking sex organ.

In a breathy whisper, I asked him if I could kiss his cock and he nodded. I pursed my lips, making my mouth look tiny, and brushed them against his cock. Slowly, I covered every square inch with soft, butterfly kisses while I blew on it between my lips. I widened my mouth only slightly and rubbed my lips up and down the sides of his shaft. He tasted like sweat, slightly bitter, but the warm meaty girth of his cock was irresistible to me. I wanted to taste more of him. As my mouth passed over the sides of his shaft, I flicked the tip of my tongue against him. I began to lick up and down, with tiny little licks. I could feel his cock expand, and the little folds at the end were stretched tightly now.

"Don't stop, that feels amazing." He said.

"Yes sir." I said "I mean, no sir I won't."

I licked his cock up and down like a popsicle, looking up at him and smiling girlishly. He began talking dirty to me, at one point tenderly calling me his slut as if that were the sweetest term of endearment. I think I must have given him a shocked expression when he called me called me that, because I had never thought of myself as a slut. I wanted to be his slut, though, and it turned me on when he called me that, so I tried to act the slut, licking and hungrily slurping his cock up and down. I would constantly look up at him, and he would look down at me approvingly, all the while talking dirty to me. I asked him if I could touch it with my hands. He asked me to beg, and you had better believe I begged.

I cautiously encircled it in my hand, and began stroking my first cock. It felt like buttery young leather pulled taut over a shaft of soft coal. I lifted it in both hands, savoring its meaty heft. I gently ran my fingers up and down its length looking up at him in depraved adoration. I was beside myself. I could clearly see my reflection in the mirror, straddling my muscular giant of a man, holding his incredible cock in both hands.

"Sir," I said. "Your cock is so beautiful."

"Do you like it, baby?"

"I love it!"

"Then stroke it like a good girl,"

I began to stroke it up and down, caressing and looking tenderly into his eyes. I wanted him to take me. My eyes said as much. Our mutual coyness had gone. I desperately wanted to belong to him. I wanted him to make me his bitch. Stroking him, I crawled on top of him and softly kissed his lips. He lay there impassively and allowed me to continue, without responding, and I passionately continued to kiss him. Suddenly, he took my hair in his hands and gave me a rough, deep tongued kiss, and then pushed my head down so I could lick his nipples. Absently stroking his cock, I gently kissed and licked his nipples, making them erect. He then pushed me down so that I slowly kissed his washboard stomach. I kissed and licked all around the line between his pelvis and stomach, an then all over his thighs, until he guided my lips right up to the head of his cock. Looking up at him sweetly, I jerked him off while I kissed the tip of his cock, begging him to let me suck it.

"Go ahead." He said.

I brought it to my mouth and opened, wide. I could just barely get the head inside before I started to gag, and choke. I looked up at him apologetically and tried to take him in my mouth again, but I felt myself about to gag again. I tried a third time, trying desperately to ignore my gag reflex, but had to pull out because I couldn't breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Umm, I'm sorry, it's just that you're really big…"

He laughed. "You haven't done this much, have you."

"No sir, I haven't." I said, with my eyes downcast. "But even if I did, I get the feeling you would be a challenge."

He laughed again. "No way." He said. "I ain't trying to hear that. It is most definitely possible, you just need practice, that's all. Stay with me and I'll give you all the practice you need."

I stood up and bent over to kiss him. Instead, he spun me around and sat me down in his lap. Whispering in my ear, he started describing all the sexual adventures he wanted to have with me, telling me all the things he wanted to teach me. He told me that he wanted to make me his blowjob queen. He wanted me to service other men until I could deep throat any cock. He started to fondle my tits from behind, and between that, the dirty talk, and the feeling of his hot breath against my ear, my pussy started aching for release. I began to rub myself against his thigh. He told me how he was going to teach me to talk dirty, making me give anonymous phone sex to strangers until I could make them come with my voice alone. I arched my back, rubbing my ass against his cock. Placing it in the cleft between my ass cheeks, I wiggled against him. He told me how he was going to take my virgin cunt and ass, and stretch and mold them to the shape of his cock.

He lay back a bit and moved me so I was sitting on his hard, heaving abdomen. His brown cock curled up between my ivory legs obscenely, resting on my stomach. I held his cock in my hands and rubbed my smooth, dripping pussy against it. He told me how he was going to make me his bitch, how he'd tie me up and punish me and beat me and share me with his friends. I arched my back and guided my pussy to the head of his cock. Rubbing it against my slit, trying to work it inside of me, I realized it was useless to try to take him inside of me. He was simply too big. Desperately, I rubbed my gushing cunt up and down the length of his cock, tits bouncing, moaning like a porn star, gasping out "thank you, sir, oh thank you thank you thank you master…" He told me how he was going to dress me up, make his maid, his slave, his whore, his little girl. I looked so tiny on top of him, and my pink little pussy looked woefully inadequate to the task of receiving the monster dick. In my lust-crazed state I could do little but continue to rub myself greedily against it. My engorged clit slid across against his veiny shaft, and against the ridge of his crown, bringing me to the brink. Just as I was about to come, PT rubbed my clit with his huge, but surprisingly dexterous hand, sending me spinning into oblivion. I had never screamed so loudly, and I scared myself with my orgasmic fury.

I wanted, more than I've ever wanted anything in my life, to make this man come for me. I looked into his eyes and begged him to fuck me, hard. I told him I didn't care how much it hurt. I just wanted him to be inside of me.

"Please, sir." I begged him. "I'll do anything for you, anything. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"I want to fuck those tits." He said.

"Yes sir!"

Biting my lip, knelt between his legs, cupped my tits in my hands and pushed them around his glistening cock. I sandwiched it between my tits and pressed them together. I started trying to side them up and down over his shaft, but it wouldn't stay there. I realized that even though my tits looked enormous on my small body, that they weren't actually that big in real terms. Even though I could get the tip of his cock between them, the shaft was too big and his whole cock would pop out if he tried to fuck my tits. After several tries, however, I was able to lean in and arch my back so that the base of his cock was pressed against my sternum, so I could gather my soft tits together to capture the lower half of his shaft, while the tip angled up towards my face. In this position, I was able to knead my tits gently around his cock. I looked in his eyes, and playfully worked my tits around his massive cock. I found that by lifting and dropping them while squeezing them together, I was able to push them up and down on his cock, fucking him with my tits.

Gradually, I started to move my whole body up and down while keeping his cock trapped between my tits as it slid through my cleavage. As he started to thrust his cock to meet my bouncing breasts, we built up a rhythm, and soon he was full-on fucking my tits. I could feel his cockhead swell as his crown emerged from my cleavage to rub against my face. I could see in his eyes how much he loved the look of his enormous cock defiling a girl with the face of an innocent 15-year-old and the tits of a porn star. I played it up, smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl, giving him sweet little kisses on his cock.

"Please sir," I said. "fuck my big tits!"

I began lapping at his cock head. As I got more worked up I was able to open my mouth wide enough to take the entire head of his cock in my mouth. I sucked hard, sucking in my cheeks around his cockhead as he grabbed me by the hair and fucked my mouth while he fucked my tits. I felt as if my entire self was wrapped around his phallus. I could see drops of precome flinging off of his cock. I squinted, expecting him to ejaculate any minute, but having no idea what to expect. Just as I thought he was about to come, he withdrew his cock from between my tits and told me he was going to come in my face. I watched the bobbing slit at the tip of his cock in rapt attention as he jerked off in my face and verbally abused me.

"Who's my little bitch?" He demanded.

"I am, sir." I replied without thinking, transfixed on his impending orgasm.

"Please make me your bitch." I added.

"And who's my little cockwhore?" He asked.

"I'm your cockwhore. "I said

"Who's my little white comeslut?"

"I'm your little white comeslut, sir. Please come on my face!" I begged.

I hadn't even got all my words out when he shot out a hot, teaspoon-sized globule of come onto my cheek just below my eye. Swooning, I stared, my eyes slightly crossed, enraptured. I was expecting something more like a steady stream, like when boys pee, but instead he kept coming in pulses, coming with less and less pressure and volume until he squeezed out the last couple of droplets.

I looked up at him in stunned silence. I felt affronted, aroused, degraded and triumphant. He smiled widely and let out a whoop of pleasure.

"Goddamn you hot." He said. "You a natural."

He cupped my chin and I beamed up at him.

"Go on, get yourself cleaned up."

My mind raced as I showered in the adjoining bathroom, trying to process what had just happened. Not only had I just come close to losing my virginity to a total stranger, the stranger was a celebrity, an African American, and a jock. I was even more surprised at my own actions than by the circumstances I found myself in. This may sound disingenuous, but despite the stripping I still had had a prudish view of myself. Far from being a slut, I thought of myself as monogamous. Because I was trying to have a long-distance relationship with Max, I was resigned to remaining a virgin for some time. I had never thought of having sex with anybody else. I was hoping that Max, the first man who ever really showed any interest in me, would eventually decide to sleep with me. I had been stripping in order to feel that I could be, in some sense, desirable to men, in order to remain confident that I would still be desirable to Max. I did not expect that it would unleash the raging nymphomania it was about to unleash.

At that very moment I was torn between wanting to leave all of this behind, and wanting to try everything PT had whispered in my ear when I was coming. Was I about to enter into some kind of dominant/submissive relationship in which he made me his "bitch" to punish and to share? To my own amazement, I wanted this, or I at least wanted him to want me as his bitch. But I wasn't at all sure I could go through with it. After all, I had little or no sexual experience before tonight. I loved the idea of having sex with lots and lots of men. But I was deathly afraid of the actual sex. I had never had sex before, and had no idea what it would feel like. I knew that I loved being talked dirty to, however, and that I loved being PT's bitch. Was he serious about wanting me?

When I emerged from the shower he had left. My clothes had been neatly folded and placed on a tabletop. I dressed and returned to the dressing room, feeling relieved and vaguely disappointed. I ran into Amy backstage.

"PT looked happy." She said. "And he left you a $10,000 tip. You may have just had our best debut night ever. Congratulations."

"Thanks," I said. "But I'm a little confused…I thought I was going to be entertaining some young Asian Prince or something…"

"Oh, right, I had forgotten." She said. "We had to switch the room at the last minute. Ms. Winters requested #2, so had to move the bachelor party."

"Ms. Winters? Who is Ms. Winters?"

"You met her tonight! She seemed quite taken with you."

"You mean Gayle?" I asked, incredulously.

"Wow, first name basis…"

"Who is she?"

"Well, do you remember the 'Washington Madam' who was at the center of all those political scandals, oh, about three years ago?"

"Of course, what's her name, Josie something…"

"She worked for Ms. Winters. Ms Winters is the real Washington Madam. She could probably bring down the entire US Government if she wanted."

"What was PT doing there?"

"PT? He's here quite a lot."

"And who was the other guy?"

"Mr. Powell is one of the most notorious gangsters on the east coast. He manages PT and works closely with Ms. Winters. Hell of a nice guy, but you would not want to cross him."

Amy sent me off with $17,000 in cash and an open invitation to perform at Maryam again. My legs were shaking as I walked back to my hotel. I was glad to be getting out of there unscathed, and my mind kept playing out various scenarios where thing could have turned much worse for me. At the same time, I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that PT was not the innocent he seemed. I couldn't believe how naïve I had been. I should have known it wasn't his first time at Maryam. At the same time, I could easily imagine that we shared something in common, that we had each undergone the transformation from wren to peacock. If I still felt like a plain girl inside, I also knew I that events had allowed me to play the petite, Scandinavian teenage ice-queen. I knew how I looked with PT, and how we brought out each others' sex appeal. I had never had a particular inclination towards penis size, and had never had an interracial fetish of any kind. But I could no longer deny the erotic power of those classic, clichéd sex fantasies. And if I still felt like a shy honor student, I also knew that tonight had unleashed my inner exhibitionist and nymphomaniac. All I could think about is what he had said to me, how he had promised to show me off and share me and make me his bitch. It had thrilled me, had made me come like could never have imagined I could have, and had brought out so many new desires. With him I felt delicate and vulnerable, but also hyper-feminine and sexual. No, I wasn't disappointed that he was actually the player and thug he appeared to be. I was more intrigued than ever.