Mark and Renee

Story Info
Brother and pregnant sister fall in love.
2.9k words
4.25
191.3k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a start as I heard the doorbell ring again and again. 'What time was it?' I thought to myself. I looked around and my eyes fell on the clock, which said that it was about 7.30 in the morning.

I heard the doorbell again and jumped out of my bed, rushed to the door and called out, "Who is it?" "It's Renee. Now open up." This startled me. What was my sister doing at my door so early in the morning? Why was she here? There were a million questions in my head as I opened the door.

I was confused when I saw her. She was pregnant. And she was carrying a heavy bag. I didn't know that she was pregnant. I only knew that she lived across the town and we hadn't met in the last few years.

As soon as she saw me, she dropped her handbag and hugged me. "Hey sis, how are you?" This was all I could say before I heard her sobbing. "Is everything ok sis? Come in, it is cold outside." I made way for her to get in and then quickly went outside to fetch her heavy bag. It was only when I felt the cold breeze that I realized that I wasn't wearing anything except my track pants.

As I got in, I saw her weeping. "Are you ok sis?" I asked again. She hugged me again and couldn't stop crying. She kept hugging me tightly. "Stop crying Renee. Come let's sit down." I led her to the couch where I sat her down. She was still weeping. I allowed her to weep a little more while I comforted her.

Finally, she wiped her tears and said, "Jack and I had a fight. It's over. We broke up."

"Hang on, Renee. Tell me what's going on? I didn't even know that you are pregnant. You never told me." I said pointing to her bulging belly.

She cleared her throat and said, "Well, you know how you never liked Jack? You were right. He is an asshole. When I first told him that I was pregnant with his child, he was very supportive. But then last night I found him fucking another girl in my bed."

"Oh! That jackass! I'm gonna rip his balls apart." I said with vengeance.

"You should tear him apart Mark. He deserves it. He even tried to hurt me. He got violent with me. He said that he fucked the girl because I was pregnant and he had his needs."

"I'll take care of his need for good. He will never be able to fuck a girl... ever!"

"I left him, 'coz I didn't want my child to know what an asshole his daddy is. I don't have any money with me and I don't have anywhere else to go bro. That's why I came here. Can I live with you for some time? At least till my baby is born... "

I was more than happy to see my sis after many years but wasn't prepared to share my small apartment with her. It was a bachelor's den, a single room studio apartment. I didn't have many possessions but didn't think much. I told her, "Sis, this is your home. Make yourself comfortable. Stay as long as you want."

"But Mark, I promise I will contribute to the rent as soon as I get a job."

"Look Renee, I don't care for that. You're my sis and you're pregnant. You need all the care you can get. Forget about finding a job. Stay at home. This is your home. I'll take care of the rent," I said.

"Thanks bro. I was hoping I could count on you." I saw her smile for the first time since she came in.

She sat back, resting on the couch, looking at me. I again realized that I wasn't wearing anything except my track pants. I couldn't help but look at her bulging tummy and felt an erection starting to take shape. I tried to hide it from her. I noticed that she too was looking intently at me. I walked away, and quickly grabbed a t-shirt and wore it.

I felt somewhat embarrassed to have got aroused by my own sis. And that too, when I saw her pregnant. I did confess to myself that I had always liked preggos but never thought it'd happen when I see my sis.

My sister was a year older than me. The last time I saw her, she was 21, and fresh out of college. She is five and half feet tall, slim, has beautiful hazel eyes, and very pretty. Any guy would love to date her. I imagined that she had very nice assets. But she fell for that asshole of a guy called Jack. Apparently, he swept her off the floor with his charm. I knew he was a flirt, and had warned Renee about him. She ignored me, saying that she didn't believe me. I told her that sooner or later, she will regret it. Today, she was 23 and knocked up!

I hadn't dated anyone in almost a year. I liked being alone and the girls around me didn't interest me much. Renee of course didn't know that, as she hadn't met me in nearly 2 years. But today when I saw her, I thought she looked very attractive. I hadn't looked at her this way ever. She was my sister after all! But today, she was radiant, and somewhere deep within myself I knew I wanted to fuck her. But how? And why? She was my sister.

Little did I know that this thought was to come true tonight itself. We spent the day together. I helped her unpack and settle in. She cooked a great breakfast and lunch for me. I took her out for dinner at a nearby deli. She looked happy, and I saw her smiling from ear to ear. She was also looking at me in a rather different way. What was she thinking? I had no idea!

When it was time for bed, we had a problem. There was only one room and one bed. The bed was large enough for two people but I told her that she can sleep on the bed while I will get the couch.

"But Mark, that's not gonna work out. I will be here for a few months at least. Where will you sleep?"

"Don't worry Renee. I'll make the couch comfortable."

"No Mark. You can sleep besides me on the bed."

"But Renee, I'm your brother... "

"Doesn't matter, Mark. It's ok. I know you well and have faith in you."

"Well... alright sis, I'll sleep on the bed with you. But you get to pick the side. Which side do you want?"

Renee looked at the bed and said, "I'll take the left side. It is closer to the bathroom. I may need to get up in the night to go pee."

"Alright, the left side is yours. Let's get in!"

And we hopped into the bed. It was for the first time in nearly a year I was sharing my bed with a girl. It felt kinda odd, but still made me happy. I looked at her and her tummy and instantly got an erection. Trying to hide it, I said, "I hope you're comfortable sis."

"Yes I am! Thanks bro. You're the best. I love you."

"I love you too sis."

She smiled. I then looked again at her tummy and asked, "When are you due sis?"

"Oh! I still have another 12 weeks left, give or take a few days."

"Hmm, so you will get even bigger I guess." I said looking at her belly.

"Sure I will!" She smiled. Then she grabbed my hand and said, "Want to feel your nephew?"

"Of course", I said, delighted and felt my hard on grow.

She took my hand and placed it on top of her night shirt. "What do you feel?" She asked.

I was speechless, didn't know what to say. I mustered some words out of me finally, and I said, "Wow! Is this what it is like to be pregnant?" Lame, I thought to myself. She laughed. "Ha-ha bro, yes it is. I am pregnant and this is pretty much it is, isn't it?"

I moved my hand but accidentally touched her breast over her night shirt. I thought I saw her nipple harden. She saw me looking at her where her nipple was inside her shirt. I corrected myself, looking away, "Oops! Sorry sis, this wasn't intentional."

"It's alright bro. I can see that you're turned on and so am I." She pointed to the bulge in my pyjamas. I tried to cover it up.

"You don't have to cover it up bro", she said playfully.

I was perplexed. I didn't know where she was going. Was she turned on by me? Were her pregnancy hormones playing on her mind? My mind raced. I looked at her and saw her eyes fixated to my crotch. I decided to take my chance.

"Sis, I'll admit I'm turned on by you. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad bro. It is natural. I know many guys get turned on by pregnant girls."

There was a brief period of silence, which was broken by her. "To be honest bro, I thought I'm not attractive anymore. You're giving me a lot of attention, something that Jack wasn't doing lately," she said.

This time it was my turn to smile from ear to ear. She looked at me and hugged me. I suddenly found her stretched out and hugging me tight. This was unexpected. But it wasn't long before we were hugging each other with even tighter embrace. I don't know when my lips found hers. I was kissing her moist lips. I don't know for how long we kissed before we stopped. We looked at each other. We were panting.

We kissed again. This time even more passionately. Our tongues met. It was a turn on for me. I felt my dick getting harder. Slowly my hand went down to her breast. I pinched her tit over her night shirt. She moaned.

She broke off the kiss and said, "I love you bro."

I took my t-shirt off while she lay on her back on the bed. The kisses we had moments earlier had allowed us to shed our inhibitions. I got into the bed next to her and kissed her again. "I love you Renee," I said. My hand found its way inside her night shirt. Soon I was pinching her nipple. She moaned.

I took my hand out and started undoing the buttons of her shirt. She didn't resist. Moments later her shirt buttons were undone and she lay there, with her naked breasts in full view. She was breathing heavily. I kissed her again and started nibbling on her neck.

She closed her eyes and started moaning. I was licking her earlobe and my hand was playing with her breast. I pinched her right nipple and she moaned a little more. I now knew she liked it. Gently I kissed my way down to her cleavage and then took her left nipple in my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" She moaned again. I started licking her nipple. Her moans were getting louder. It was turning me on as well. I gently licked her nipple again. Then as I was licking it, I put my hand on her other breast, pinching it. She loved it.

After I saw her nipples getting erect with all this stimulation, I decided to move further down. But now I had a need to be stimulated as well. I got off her and stood at the side of the bed. She looked at me, wondering what I was doing. I pointed to the bulge in my pyjamas. She looked at it and smiled from ear to ear. "I wanna have a look at it bro," she said. "It's all yours sis," I replied.

I pulled my pyjama down and revealed my 7inch uncut cock. My sis looked at it with eagerness. She really wanted it, I could easily tell. I decided to get on top and do a 69 with her. I told her, "Sis, I'll be careful."

She lay on her back and I got on top of her. I told her to hold my cock, which she did. Then gently, I pulled her pyjama down to reveal her hairy pussy. It looked heavenly. The hair around her pussy was glistening in her wetness. I gently blew into it and she moaned again. I stopped for a moment as I felt her tongue on my cock. She was licking it. This time it was my turn to moan. She was quite different from the other girls I had sex with before. And it seemed to me that she knew what she was doing.

Meanwhile, I started licking her pussy. Fondling her clit every once in a while, I licked and tongued her deep. She was soaking wet. As I was licking her, she suddenly stopped stroking my cock. I knew her orgasm was coming.

I continued licking her... at a frantic pace. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to taste her juices even more now. I licked and licked and licked and licked, putting my finger deep inside her ever so often. She came hard. She was loud. Her juices flowed out and I drank them all up. She then lay back, almost exhausted but not fulfilled.

She then motioned me to get away from her. I asked her why. She said, "Bro, you gave me a great orgasm, it is time I get your cock ready for my pussy."

She sat up and asked me to stand in front of her. My dick was erect and looking straight at her. And her eyes were fixated at my dick. She pulled it closer and gently stroked it. My cock throbbed with pleasure. She took this as a cue and kissed its tip. Another throb!

She spit on my cock and spread it all around. She then started stroking it. Finally she took it in her mouth. This was another heavenly moment for me. I moaned gently as I found her hands on my balls. I then felt her tongue rolling under my dick. I looked down and touched her breasts again. She stopped. "You like this bro?" She asked. I just nodded.

She alternated between stroking my cock and licking it. She then started playing with my balls again. Then I felt her tongue making circles near the underside of my dick. I couldn't resist it anymore and told her to stop. Both of us were panting.

"Sis, lay back and spread your legs", I told her. She obeyed my order.

She spread her legs as wide as she could. I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I then placed a pillow under her hip. She knew I was going to enter her but couldn't see my cock as it was being hidden by her bulging belly.

I thought to myself, 'I'm gonna fuck my pregnant sister. Hell yeah!!!'

Gently I put my cock at the tip of her pussy. She helped by parting her pussy lips.

"I'll be gentle sis." I said. She just nodded.

And then gently, I entered her. She closed her eyes and moaned. Her pussy was still very wet and creamy. I slid inside with ease. I pushed my cock all the way in, as deep as I could. And then I bent over her to kiss her. We kissed long as I felt my cock throb inside her. I then got up and started pumping gently.

It was ecstasy. I had never had sex with a pregnant woman before and here I was fucking my own pregnant sister. I must be in heaven, I thought to myself.

I kept fucking her for a while. She then started moaning. I started going in faster. She seemed to like it. I paused after a few thrusts and kissed her. "I love you sis," I whispered to her. "Then make love to me bro," she replied.

She wrapped her legs around me as I started thrusting her again. This seemed to open her pussy a little more. I went in deeper, hoping not to hurt her in any way. She cried out loud. I wondered what was happening but then she pulled me closer to herself. Her legs gripped me and I felt her orgasm coming again. I kept going deep into her. I felt her vagina twitch around my cock as her orgasm engulfed her. She moaned loud and waves of ecstasy spread all over her. She was panting.

Meanwhile, I too started feeling my cum building up. I told her, "Sis, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in me. Cum deep inside me bro," she replied.

I started going faster and faster. I don't know how long it went for, but I think it lasted an eternity. And then, it happened.

"Ah, fuck!"

With one gentle thrust I pushed my penis into the deepest fathoms of her vagina. And then I exploded. My cum shot deep into her love hole. It came in bursts. Each burst a little less than the previous one but it sent me into a trance. I stood still, with my penis still inside her vagina. She looked at me. I was happy to see her smiling.

"Bro, you fucked your sister."

"I fucked my sister."

"I love you bro."

"I love you sis."

We kissed. And I lay beside her. We said nothing to each other. And then I don't know when we dozed off, naked, together.