Marked for Extacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happywife
happywife
50 Followers

At one point I looked around the room and saw Heather either asleep or passed out on the floor. Her skin was shining with sweat and drying cum. I heard one of the guys snoring and saw that only Adam and I were left awake. Adam was sitting in an easy chair stroking his semi-erect cock as he looked out over the bodies on the floor. He looked at me with those deep blue eyes and smiled as he saw I was awake.

Staring into his eyes, I crawled across the floor and between his legs. Our eyes locked as I reached up and stroked his cock with him. In spite of him having fucked Heather and I a few times, his cock twitched under my touch. Holding eye contact, I licked my way up his thigh, tasting the saltiness of his sweat as my fingers wrapped around his cock. My tongue flicked and swirled its way up his thigh till it found the base of his now hard cock. His eyes pierced mine as I licked him from base to tip, tasting the mixed juices from my pussy, Heather's pussy and all of the cum that was in both of us. I rolled my tongue around his head and he finally closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

With our gaze broken, I engulfed his cock with my mouth. I slowly sucked him in as my tongue rolled along it cleaning it of all the evidence of the night's activities. My hands gripped his thighs as I took him deeper, my nails lightly scratched him as I took him deep in my throat, and my nose pressed into his cum matted pubes. Holding him there I felt him buck his hips as he started to fuck my mouth. I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock, all the while my tongue rolling along the underside as I sucked a slow retreat. Keeping just the head in my mouth, I sucked hard and popped it in and out of my mouth several times before diving back down on him sucking him deep. I sucked hard and fast as he thrust in and out of my mouth, bobbing and slurping loudly while his hands held my head tight on his cock.

Popping him out of my mouth again, I looked up at him as I rubbed his warm hard cock over my face and told him, "As much as I love sucking your beautiful cock, I just have to feel it inside of me one last time before the night ends."

Climbing on top of Adam, I straddled his thighs and slowly lowered myself onto his hard cock. I sat full on him, his cock deep in my pussy and I leaned forward and we kissed. We kissed hard, we kissed deep. Our tongues wrestling as I kept him deep inside of me and rocked back and forth on his cock. Holding his head in my hands, I leaned back as I rocked on him. His tongue flicked over my nipples, alternating from one then the other as he thrust up into me. His hands grabbing my breasts pinching my nipples and his tongue flicking over them sent shivers through my body. I began to bounce on him as he thrust. His cock sliding almost all the way out before I sank back down on him, taking his cock deep inside me. Our wet bodies slapping against each other, our breaths fast and sharp, our bodies quivering against each other as we both neared the edge.

As I looked down into his eyes, they reflected the lust I felt within me. His hands grabbed my ass pulling me up and down over his cock. His hands grabbed my cheeks tight and he held me down on his cock as he grunted. I could feel his cock throb inside of me, the head swelling deep in my pussy as he started to cum. Feeling him cum inside of me, his warm cum exploding in me pushed me over the edge. My pussy contracted on him and I leaned hard against him as I tried to breathe. My body convulsed and spasmed as I had an orgasm like never before.

I think I passed out, and came to a few minutes later. Adam was asleep under me. His cock, still inside of me had softened. I got off of him and felt his cock and cum slide out of me. I found my clothes and awoke Heather. We both gathered our clothes and went into the kitchen to clean up a little, get dressed and get some water. Once dressed, I was sipping my water and I saw the blender that the Margaritas were made in. Next to it was a baggy with some small white tablets. Examining the blender I saw the residue of some of the tablets on the edge . . . It all came together when I saw the empty playing card box. The side of the box indicated that the deck was a marked deck. I was taken aback by this and grabbed Heather and we quickly and quietly left the apartment.

As we made our way home, we discussed what happened, and both of us agreed, even though we had been Marked for Extacy, it was the best night either of us had had in a very long time. Before going to sleep, we made plans to go out again in a couple of weeks. Who knows, maybe we will bump into our new friends again.

happywife
happywife
50 Followers