Market Trading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young trader walked towards me with a package and handed it to me.

"This for you and your friend. We hope you enjoyed trip to market."

Lin and I headed towards the exit from the market. As we emerged into the bright sunlight we bumped into a group of the women on our coach trip.

"Oh, there you are. We wondered what had happened to you. We were going to find a cafe and get something to eat and drink. Are you interested?" Margaret, the friendliest of them, said.

Lin and I nodded "Yes".

"Are you alright? You both look a little flushed. We all had to get out of the bazaar because it was a bit too hot and stuffy for us." she asked.

"Yes, we are fine. It was a bit hot in there but we didn't really notice because of the traders and the things they had on their stalls." I replied.

"I see you've bought quite a bit judging by the size of that package. You weren't given too hard a time by the traders were you?"

Lin and I almost burst out laughing but we just said "No, they were very good to us."

12