Mark's Destiny Ch. 09

Story Info
Jodhaa meets a border patrolman.
6k words
3.48
15.3k
8

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Chapter 09

Jodhaa meets a border patrolman.

Kyrhan and Jodhaa accompanied Kira to New Delhi airport. She was once more flying back to France with Dan. Her belly was starting showing and she was actually glowing. Kyrhan seemed so sad when she passed the custom booth that Jodhaa instinctively pressed her tits against his arm in an instinctive gesture of support. Usually Kyrhan was a rock and the girls of his harem and the men around him, even at his offices found support and serenity around him. He had so much acumen that they thought he could solve any problem by just a flick of his fingers... or a call to someone who owned him a favour. Bribery is common in India but Kyrhan was so much above it that no one could be bold enough to offer him or ask for money for some unlawful operation!

This unusual motherly move from Jodhaa may have been induced by her own pregnancy, just two months old, the unavoidable consequence of her marriage with Kyrhan. Having unprotected sex with your husband between four and eight times a day is a rather sure way to get impregnated, especially when your husband unloads big volumes of quite potent seed and Jodhaa had been no exception! Princess Kira had chosen the wedding date so that Jodhaa would be in her peak fertility period and Jodhaa was young and healthy. Whatever the circumstances, the deed had been done, probably during the wedding night, maybe during their first encounter, another total success for the Princess.

Kira was the undisputed head of Kyrhan's harem that now held nearly twenty girls who lived in good harmony, an unusual feat! But there was no competition between them who often had their own husband and weren't cloistered in the harem. Some of them worked out of the palace or even lived abroad and came once or twice a year to visit their Lord and Master and the husbands had total liberty to enjoy any girls in the harem, a perfect way to defuse any conflict!

- Kyrhan, you seem so sad! How can I help you?

- Just as you are doing, Jodhaa! You would give ideas to a mummy! I am a bit sad as I must leave you for a week : I must make a visit of the border

- In Kashmir? There had been another incursion of rebels there. It might be dangerous!

- No, I'll just make an inspection of the border with China in Himachal Pradesh state. There are few activists that travel that far from their bases. It's not very far from here : I will take the train to Shimla, afterward a bumpy road to the border, first by car, then on horseback and finally on foot for a three days trekking...

- Mmmmhhh! I would love to accompany you. You know : I grew up near Aspen and I loved skiing in winter or mountain climbing in summer before I met Mark but he is certainly not a mountain fan!

- Jodhaa! Do you realize it could be a good idea! If I visit the area alone, with military escort, it will be just another official visit and anyone will stay mute, but, if I travel there with my wife. It will be less formal and I may gather more information! The fact you are fluent in several languages may help. You will be my ears! People usually are more talkative in front of a pretty woman!

- Thanks for the compliment, darling!

- No need! It came straight from my heart! What do you think of the idea?

- Oh, yes, Kyrhan! I would love it! Pleaaase!

- Peace! I will firstly have to ask for the Prime Minister's ascent!

The agreement was immediate but Kyrhan asked also the advice of the palace doctor about the risks for a future mother. As there was no actual mountain climbing and especially no very high altitude visit scheduled, there were few risks outside a fall.

That was how Jodhaa and Kyrhan boarded the small gauge train to Shimla. This city has been the headquarters of the English army during the Raj period. It had been chosen as the summer capital for India due to its altitude that made the temperature just fine for Europeans in summer... When the railway director heard he would have high ranking visitors, he decided to add to the normal composition of the train a luxury saloon, normally used for touristic trains (that he nicknamed the Viceroy express but the train was widely known for its extreme slowness (normally four or five hours for less than eighty miles but the view from the train was often breathtaking. Kyrhan had decided to make frequent stops to meet the local administrators and discuss the specific problems there. At each stop, there was a reception with a banquet where Jodhaa was the guest of honour.

Kyrhan's wife was quite fond of the unusual local food, usually cooked in ghee (clarified butter) with maahni (dried beans), madra (lentils cooked in yoghurt) and potatoes. Jodhaa was amazed when she was served non-veggie food, a delicious dish with lamb tripe, something she had never eaten in India! She wondered whether it was the revifying pure air of the mountains or the unusual, if simple) food they ate but, every evening, when they returned to their carriage for the night, Kyrhan took her in his arms and carried her to their bed... He was extremely horny and Jodhaa was quite eager to entertain him. Sometimes, he didn't leave her time enough to disrobe and just fucked her on the bed in the middle of her trussed up saree and petticoat. It felt like a savage rape but Jodhaa had always liked it a bit rough... Her screams of pleasure could certainly be heard outside their carriage but neither her nor Kyrhan cared : India is the land of carnal desires and a devoted wife was always quite eager to give her husband all the love he wanted!

Kyrhan had dimmed the light. He had undone the hooks holding Jodhaa's choli top and taken it away. She kept a hand holding up the top of her saree in a modesty gesture that felt to Kyrhan just an appeal to actual rape. The taut fabric just emphasized the attractive curves of her shapely breasts and the dark areolas could be seen through the thin saree cloth. Kyrhan loved when his wife faked modesty in such an intimate moment! The bottom part of her saree was hooked up, leaving her naked thigh totally exposed. He helped Jodhaa on her knees at his feet. He offered his mammoth cock to her lips. She took it in her hand and slowly massaged it, cupping his balls with her left hand. He fondled the back of her head in silent encouragement and, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth in a single gulp! She closed her eyes in bliss and started giving him oral satisfaction with ultimate concentration. She had always given great head to Mark but now the intensity was far greater : she was preparing him to give her the best fuck since their wedding night!

He moved behind Jodhaa, slowly stroking the growing erection of his huge cock. He smiled to her as he eased the head of his large cock into her dripping wet pussy. Once the head was deeply lodged in her love tunnel, he rammed his hard cock deep into her to the hilt. She screamed aloud. She realized how different it was when she was fucked by Kyrhan : With Mark, she had never been so vocal. In most cases, she never even emitted a shriek and nobody outside their bedroom could have known they were fucking. With Kyrhan, she screamed, yelled and encouraged him quite aloud. She wanted to tell the entire world that she was with her husband and he was claiming her so superiorly. She wanted an audience and wanted to make them jealous. Nothing would please her more than forcing them to wank themselves in the dark at a few feet behind the windows! Kyrhan had transformed her into a wanton exhibitionist in a few weeks!

Kyrhan started pounding away at Jodhaa's pussy. She bounced forward with every thrust he made and she felt really royally fucked. He reached the release moment far faster then usual but that didn't bother him at all : His stamina had always been very impressive and he could cum six or eight times in a row with little rest in between and he could even block his release as long as he wanted, just to force the girl to beg for mercy... He roared like a lion when a torrent of hot sperm was let loose into her wet pussy. He pumped his cum into Jodhaa's thirsty womb with more pleasure when he thought that when this travel would come to its end, he would have very few opportunities to enjoy this pretty girl's pussy : just a for Kira and all his married wives, he would have to content himself with their mouths and their back passage : Just before leaving, they had checked withy Mark : Jodhaa was so fully stretched out that the poor fellow couldn't get any friction when he fucked his wife's pussy. She would require between one to three months to resize to his more normal girth! But Kyrhan intended to enjoy the present situation to the last moment!

The prince took a napkin and discreetly swept his cock clean of the mixture of their combined love juices. His next ejaculation would require more time and effort from Jodhaa's mouth and this time, she would have to swallow it all and lick it to the last droplet but she probably was already aware of it. He pulled on the back of her head until her nose was touching his crotch, making pristine clear his intentions. She lovingly kissed the head of his already back rock hard manhood. With a hot smile, she thanked him for letting her pay her tribute to her Lord and Master. Then she turned and choose the best position to take his cock into her mouth. As she was pleasing his tool with her mouth, his cock began to come back to life and retrieved his previous hardness.

Two hours later, Jodhaa was beginning to feel really tired but Kyrhan was still vigorously at it. His partner was on her belly, bent over the edge of their bed with his still very hard cock, plunging away at her snatch from behind. She received it with mewls of delight but it was just a delusion : Kyrhan was on another self-decided mission : He was drilling Jodhaa to expect him to fuck her arse several times during any night : when they went to bed, in the middle of the night and in the early morning for example. With a bit of exercise in her mouth in the middle, for the pleasure of changing, that was all she would have to expect, apart from tit fucking as her pussy would be soon out of limits for him. That made Kyrhan very sad as he really enjoyed fucking Jodhaa in all her holes but Friendship with Mark was exacting its toll!

He placed his wife on her back with her feet in the air, and he lodged the head of his long prick between her legs, just against her anus. She was clever and had already understood what he was wanting. She grabbed her buttocks and pried them open in order to give him total access to her back passage. Her pussy was oozing fluids and some of it had glided into the crack of her ass that was now as slick as her pussy. She had her head thrown back in total abandonment. The idea of having her husband ramming his cock into her bowels was already enough to make her wild. She automatically leant on his shoulders to lift herself up. The move perfectly aligned his cock to her sheath. He humped forward mightily and her anus dutifully swallowed his cock. She was now perfectly used to his diameter and he entered her without any difficulty. Good! In a month, she would start getting used to be sandwiched between Kyrhan in her arse and Mark in her pussy and a month later, she would be upset if either of them wasn't there! Just Mark could be replaced by any well-hung guy and Kyrhan couldn't!

For the time being, Kyrhan was drilling his massive cock into her ass! He couldn't pry his huge, thick veined cock from the hole that was now his private property. Mark would never be allowed there any more. Kyrhan could feel his burning seed coursing from his swollen balls to the equally swollen head of his cock. Kyrhan was approaching his climax fast; He could feel his anal sphincter spasming around him as he was filling her bowels with his hot cream. Jodhaa moaned in dismay as he pulled out of her gaping hole with the appropriate slowness. She had become in just eight weeks a slut for big cocks in her ass and a cum lover in any of her holes. The former shy wife had passed away! She was now beaming with pleasure and smiling to the sky!

Jodhaa lifted her torso from the bed and let her pendulous breasts rub the silk sheets of the bed. She had discovered that she enjoyed the contact of the silk against her nipples when she was excited and she took every opportunity to enjoy this feeling. Her nice tits were soon swinging free of the bed, bouncing widely with Kyrhan's last thrusts. She blubbered.

- God, Kyrhan, please continue! YESSSS, I LOVE getting fucked in the ass by a big cock like yours!

Kyrhan waited as long as she wanted. When she was half comatose with exertion, he gave one final thrust and pumped his seed into Jodhaa's rectum. He waited a few minutes before easing his cock gently out of her arse and fall on the bed on his back. Jodhaa was already centred on her last job of the moment. She didn't investigate why the soiled cock just out of her arse didn't disgust her. She lowered her mouth to the waiting cock that had kept his formidable size. Jodhaa sucked and licked Kyrhan's cock until she couldn't find the least remnant of his seed upon it... Mark's wife had a fleeting thought that back in Kyrhan's palace, she would have called for Sue or her new assistant to lick her own pussy clean. She was sure both of them would have volunteered for it! And if they were unavailable, certainly Kira or any of the girls would be ready to service her with a promise of reciprocity!

Before they left the station, Jodhaa took a shower and shaved carefully her pussy, asking playfully to Kyrhan whether he could feel some stubble on her mound. She was just teasing him with the implied wish that he got excited and wanted to fuck her once more. This travel really made Jodhaa playful and wanton. She kept touching Kyrhan on any occasion, speaking with sexy undertones, watching him with half closed eyes, a permanent temptress, something she had never done with Mark. Jodhaa didn't recognize herself: she acted the perfect slut for Kyrhan! She casually put on her clothes in front of him... Kyrhan noticed she had omitted to put on any panties under her petticoat. So Jodhaa seemed ready for action with no advance notice!

The Prince had nothing against it but today would be a bit different : they would meet the chief of the mountain border patrol who would command the group of protection that would accompany them in the mountains The man was a burly Sikh with a turban and a thick beard. Jodhaa was instantly fond of the grizzling man. He reminded her of Dinu. Mature men had always attracted her. Some of her friends, Sue for example, were more interested by young men who were considered more resilient with more stamina but Jodhaa had other ideas : a mature man was more experienced and really knew how to pleasure a girl. With Kyrhan, she cummed every day so many times that she never kept the count but surely much more than when she had teenagers lovers!

When they met for the first time, as usual Jodhaa became again shy and didn't exchange" ten sentences with Gwanendra Singh. Jodhaa was bewildered the man had the same name as Kyrhan but he explained to her that it was a custom of giving the name Singh to all the men but it was also very frequent in the Hindu community. Kyrhan himself was not Sikh and none of his ancestors had been to his knowledge...

To help Jodhaa to get acquainted with Gwanendra, Kyrhan proposed him to visit with her the next town while he was busy with officials. The border patrolman seemed ill at ease but Jodhaa was also rather mute. He took them in private and talked with both of them. He told to Gwanendra :

- My dear friend, Jodhaa seems quite attracted by you but she is afraid to take the first step. What are you thinking of her?

- Ahem, Prince! She is very pretty. If she were single, I would have tried to make a pass at her!

- But what prevents you from doing so?

- God! She is your wife! I couldn't...

- Gwanendra! I must explain you how we live in my palace : I built up a harem with twenty-six girls for the time being but I am unable to service them as often as they would care to... Therefore I have delegated that task to a group of my closest friends! They cater for the sexual needs of all my girls. Just I have top priority : When I meet for example Jodhaa in a corridor when she is walking to meet my Jack of all trades Rajeev and I fancy her, she just phone to Rajeev to tell him she will be rather late and she follows me wherever I want and I can fuck her at will : it's akin to paradise for a man like me, having twenty six always ready, always horny and quite eager females at my disposal is tantamount to the ultimate pleasure!

- But I couldn't...

- To hell with these hesitations! Just ask the girl! Jodhaa, do you think Gwanendra is really handsome?

- For sure, darling!

- And if he made a pass on you, would you repel him?

- Certainly not! Just as I don't know whether he is absolutely clean, I would require him to wear a condom!

- Good, Jodhaa! And you, Gwanendra, does it resolve your inhibitions...

- Maybe but I will need practice!

- No problem! Jodhaa, you may fuck Gwanendra at will but for the first times, you may have to take the direction of operations. Afterward, I am sure that Gwanendra will be man enough to use your pussy, your mouth and your tits just as he wants. Give him a large sample of your assets and talents...

- Aye Aye, sir!

When Kyrhan left, they just returned to the carriage to be quiet together. They started kissing and feeling each other's bodies and Jodhaa decided they should strip one another. She offered him to strip her naked first and he became mad with lust when he discovered she wasn't wearing panties. Then she helped him out of his kurta. Jodhaa then fell to her knees, opened his dhoti and pulled out his rather consequent and already very hard cock. She licked and sucked it like a passion of a woman in lust. Her eyes were closed in bliss as she took his entire manhood in her mouth. He groaned a few times, about to spew his semen in her mouth but Jodhaa was already too experienced to allow him to get to conclusion that easily! She lay on the bed and told him to cover her body with his. She then told him to lick her pussy. To have a woman at the helm was new for Gwanendra but he coped finally quite easily! Jodhaa moaned, squealed and started to writhe in ecstasy and her helpless shrieks seemed to embolden her lover...

Gwanendra stood up and told Jodhaa it was time to put on a condom. She placed one in her mouth and rolled it directly on his cock in the expert but really slutty fashion Leena had taught her. She may act like the lowliest whore but nothing was too dirty for Leena and Jodhaa followed the lessons of her mentor! A few minutes later, Gwanendra was ball deep in her pussy, impaling Jodhaa with all his strength and she was screaming in ecstasy, urging him to take her with even more force! Jodhaa retrieved the energy of her US ancestors to ride him at will until he shot his load deep inside her sizzling hot snatch. She kept on riding him, admiring in the mirror near the bed his long cock moving in and out of her dripping pussy. He shot his semen in his condom, bragging that if she opened her mouth, his seed would jet through her mouth... Jodhaa loved the idea of having two magnificent studs just for her self during the next days. She was happy Kyrhan had ruled out to be accompanied by a larger group. With just Gwanendra and Kyrhan she could be as wild as she wanted!

The rest of the travel by train to Shimla was uneventful except that Jodhaa stayed most of the time in the train, reducing her outings to the maximum. When Kyrhan was on some official visit, Gwanendra was fucking her in all positions that came to his mind. Jodhaa had left him a book on Kama Sutra positions, just in case he ran out of imagination but the old mountaineer knew some she had never heard of! She would have thought that the bones would break or her knee got dislocated but nothing of that kind arrived. She had to take several showers a day to clean herself of all the semen their cocks were disgorging on or in her body. Even Kyrhan felt revigorated by the very pure air and couldn't get his cock out of her mouth, arse and pussy!

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12