Mark's Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty late before mom decided to clear the table. She told us to change into our PJ's and we would watch a movie together, something we hadn't done in forever. I raced down stairs and changed into some lose bottoms with no top. Back in the living room, I met Bryce who was in a long t-shirt. I wondered if she was brave enough to be bare underneath. She planted a deep kiss on my lips as we heard mom bustling around in the kitchen.

"Remember your promise Mark." She whispered.

"Of course I will. But why are you bringing that up?"

"Tomorrow I am going to visit some high school friends. I fully expect to come home to the sounds of mom having orgasms." And she gave me 'the look' as I had come to call it.

"What are you talking about? She hasn't done or said anything-"

"Mark, her nipples have been hard since she hugged you. Without me to keep her off you, she doesn't stand a chance." She gave me another quick kiss, and groped my cock before plopping down onto the couch. Mom came in with a big bowl of popcorn. She had changed into a long silk robe. On most women it would have been totally unrevealing. But on my curvy little mother, it enticingly hinted at what lie beneath. A slight glimpse of cleavage and the wiggle of her ass. I quickly had to change my thoughts to keep from eventually ripping my pajamas.

We all got comfortable, with me in between my mom and sister. Bryce hit the remote to start whatever movie she had picked. It turned out to be some kind of suspense horror movie. Man, she was devious. This gave plenty of reason for both of them to snuggle close, and clutch at me during a scary scene. More than once, I found myself hugging them tight. It was very intimate, without being overtly so.

By the time it was done, everyone was definitely ready for bed. And as my mother tiredly got out from under my arm, I actually caught her taking a big whiff of my chest. More than one girl had commented on how manly I smell. And here I had just caught my own mother enjoying it. I was starting to think Bryce was right. I headed to bed dreaming of what tomorrow might hold.

I woke the next morning to something that had become normal in the last week: Bryce's pussy near my face, as she lay across me, swallowing my cock. I could tell she was in a hurry. These morning sessions were usually languid. This morning her movements were more determined. So I quickly went to work on her dripping cunt, giving her three quick orgasms before she swallowed her new favorite breakfast.

"Hmmm...delicious as usual. Sorry to make this so quick, but mom will be up soon. And I have to head out to meet my friends for breakfast." She quickly hopped off the bed, before bounding up the stairs, blowing me a kiss as she left.

By the time I had showered, dressed, and climbed the stairs, Bryce was gone. Mom had made me a big breakfast. I dug in, praising her cooking, and she blushed uncharacteristically. We chatted and joked, with my mother being more attentive and full of praise than usual. I helped her clean up and we washed and dried dishes side by side. I found myself finding ways to brush against her. Hands meeting in the soapy water. Or my hand brushing her ass as I passed behind her to put up a dish.

The day went on like that. I helped her around the house and catching up on the last two years. At one point, mom had me on a ladder, lifting stuff into the attic. I actually saw her staring at my crotch! Bryce was totally right. I knew then that mom was mine. I also realized that during the morning, mom had snuck away to her room several times. I had an idea about what she was doing. So I decided to really push it, and find out. At lunch, mom was in the kitchen, reaching for a plate on a high shelf. I came up behind her, one hand on her hip, the other grabbing the plate for her. I made sure to press my cock into her ass as I did so and just before breaking awa, she actually rubbed her ass back into me.

"M-Mark. Thank you. Um...I need to use the bathroom. Excuse me." She said, obviously flustered. Her skin was blushing, and I could see the outline of her nipples. She moved quickly from the kitchen, upstairs. If she just needed the bathroom; she could use the one here. She was going to her room. I gave her a minute, then crept up the stairs to the closed door of her room and listened.

What I heard was a low buzzing punctuated by my mother moaning and mumbling my name. "Oh, Mark. Oh, it would feel so good." I heard her say. That was my cue. I peeled off my clothes, rubbed my nearly hard cock to full attention, and opened the door.

And there was my mother, lying on her bed, her skirt pulled up and legs spread. Her panties were on the floor and she had a good sized pink vibrator plunged into her moist cunt. Her hips were bucking. She was obviously orgasming, so it took her a few seconds to realize that I had entered. And another few seconds for her to realize that I was naked and standing there with my tree trunk of a cock pointing at her.

"Mark, no." She cried, before her eyes focused on my cock. "My God...so big!" She muttered.

"That's right mom. I'm big. I'm enormous!" I said, gripping my cock and waggling it towards her. I could see her eyes glaze. Bryce was right. Mom was a total size queen. "Admit it mom. You want me to climb onto that bed and feed your little boy's monster cock into your dripping pussy."

She didn't respond at first. The room was silent aside from the buzz of her vibrator. So I pushed the issue.

"You know my cock will feel better than that toy, and definitely better than dad's shrimp dick." I saw a moment of realization pass over her. I mentioned dad on purpose. And her lust fogged brain quickly made the connections. Why put up with her cheating husband when she could have her cunt properly pounded by her stud of a son?

"Yes." She finally whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, momma wants your cock." She whispered again.

"I can't hear you mom." I teased. And she snapped.

"Get over here and stuff that cock into mommy, you mother fucker!" Holy shit! From shy to slut in under a minute. It seemed that everyone in my family had some kind of recessive sex gene, just waiting to get out.

I didn't waste time; I crawled into bed, and lined my cock up with her moist opening. Based on the size of her toy, I figured she was probably tighter than Bryce, so I was going to have to go a bit slow at first. I started rubbing my cock head up and down her slit, pushing as I did so. She moaned and tossed her head as I did so. After a few minutes, the head finally popped in. Her back arched, and her pussy gripped my cock.

"Ooooooh, Mark! More! Give mommy more." So I did. I slowly started working more into her. She had an orgasm after every inch or two I stuffed into her. Eventually I reached down and ripped open her button down shirt. And there, encased in a black bra, were the tits I had been dreaming about since Bryce first hinted at fucking my mother.

"Does my little boy want to see momma's breasts?" Mom asked, teasingly. "Well, momma will show him, if he promises to suck on them while her fucks her." I just nodded. She unclasped her bra, and her big tits spilled out. Large and firm, with tear drop like sag. Pink nipples topped puffy areola. I immediately latched onto her left nipple and started sucking. My mother grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me harder into her chest, and as I sped up the stretching of her pussy.

"Baby." She said after a few minutes, pulling my head away. "Baby, your beautiful dick is as deep as anyone has ever been. And you've stretched me more than ever before. The rest of my pussy is yours. Your father will never experience it. Now claim the rest of mommy's pussy, baby. Take it! Fuck me!"

That did it. I grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her into me, and I pushed. I claimed the last two inches of her cunt and one lunge. She screamed and came violently before grabbing my face and kissing me sloppily. Then the real fucking started. I worked almost a foot of cock in and out of her. She had wrapped her legs around me, began clawing at my back, and orgasms rolled through her. The furious motions of my fucking was causing her tits careen around her chest almost hypnotically.

By this time, I had been fucking for over 30 minutes. My mother having dozens of orgasms in the process. Our bodies were drenched in sweat. I could see the tell tale signs on my mother's face. She was almost done and I didn't want our first time to end with her passing out. So I started moving myself towards my own orgasm.

"Are you going to finally cum Mark? Cum for mommy! Cum all over mommy's big boobs!" She said, pressing her tits together, offering me a target. I pulled out, grunted, and my cock started spewing sperm all over my mother's offered tits. I covered them and then some. She purred beneath me rubbing her cum laden tits together. Then, from behind me, I heard someone clapping slowly.

"Very, very hot you two." Came Bryce's voice. My mother looked worried, but was stuck where she was with me straddling her. Bryce walked in and sat down on the bed. My mother started to stammer out some kind of explanation, but Bryce stopped her by scooping up some of my cum and licking it off her fingers.

"You really should taste it, mother. Trust me, it's wonderful." So many emotions crossed my mother's sex weary face. So my sister cleared things up. "Yes, mother, Mark and I have been fucking for almost a week now. And it was me that talked him into having sex with you today. And it will be me that joins the two of you later, after you rest." With that, she bent down and kissed our mother full on the lips.

I could NOT wait until my other sisters got home...

12