Mark's Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're so hot. I can practically feel all the cum sloshing around in there. Unload it all over me, you fucking stud! Hose me down!"

My shaft swelled as my cum started the long journey down my length. My cum slit widened and then a fountain of cum washed over my sister. I grunted as each long jet of sperm glazed her. I came for a good minute, with Shyla squeezing my balls to coax out every last drop she could. She looked like she had just gang banged a few dozen guys. She kissed my cock, and wriggled her tongue into the slit, when I saw a flash. She had just taken a picture with her cell, and sent it to Jake. Wonder what he would think of his ex-girlfriend, drenched in cum, French kissing my immense dick, as it lay between her tits. She hung up the phone without as much as a goodbye and tossed it aside, as she started cleaning herself up by shoveling my cum into her mouth.

"Damn Mark your cum is delicious. Is there anything your aren't great at, sex-wise? You must be some kind of sex god"

"The way you are worshipping my cock, maybe I am." I chuckled. She tried to stand, but her legs gave out so I picked her up in my arms. "Let's get you in bed. You're going to need your rest if you want to keep up with the new family games."

"Oh, I look forward to it. Can't wait to taste mom and Bryce. And I especially can't wait to see you tame our stuck up little Lindsey."

Neither could I...neither could I.

12