Marla Ch. 02

Story Info
Buddy and his neighbor continue with their fun "chores."
2.9k words
4.67
152k
13
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Buddy Wilson walked into Marla Harris' bedroom, pulled down the covers, and slid into the bed. The eighteen year-old still wasn't sure exactly how he'd wound up making love to his gorgeous older neighbor, but he had. And she'd told him he was the best lover she'd ever had, too. He wanted to pinch himself to make sure it wasn't a dream - he'd had plenty of those about Mrs. Harris over the years - but he was also afraid to pinch himself because if it was a dream, he never wanted to wake up. After they finished making love, Mrs. Harris told him to go to her bedroom and wait for her while she went to the bathroom, and that's exactly what the young man did.

In the bathroom, the young man's thirty-six year-old neighbor was also trying to fathom exactly how the wonderful things that had happened just a short while earlier had come to be. She'd set out to seduce the young man, but had backed out at the last minute, only to have things occur that led to her getting exactly what she wanted anyhow. She'd just enjoyed the most satisfying session of love-making she'd ever experienced with her virile young neighbor. And he was still there, waiting in her bedroom.

Marla finished what she had to do to get herself cleaned up, then she took a washcloth and towel out of the linen cabinet and got the washcloth wet with warm water, then she headed for the bedroom, where Buddy Wilson was waiting for her. She didn't have any clothes on, and continued to be surprised that walking around the house nude didn't bother her, nor did being nude in front of her teenage neighbor. A thrill went through her when she walked into the bedroom, saw Buddy's eyes scan over her body, and recognized the look of appreciation on his face. "He really does think I'm attractive," she thought, delighted. She smiled and walked across the room to the bed. "I thought I'd clean you up a little," she said softly, sitting down on the bed next to Buddy. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Um...no...ah...not at all," the young man replied. Cleaning him up wasn't exactly what he thought Mrs. Harris had in mind, but if that's what she wanted to do, he was more than happy to go along with it. He slid up in the bed, so he was sitting with his back against the headboard. He wanted to watch what Mrs. Harris was going to do because he was positive it was going to feel fantastic.

"I hope this isn't too warm," Marla said as she wrapped the warm, wet washcloth around the young man's semi-erect penis. She carefully cleaned all of the remnants of their earlier love-making off him and was ecstatic to feel his erection growing harder and harder as she did. When she finished, she sat there, looking at the swollen pillar of flesh that jutted from the teenager's loins and pointed toward the ceiling. "It's so beautiful!" she thought. "And it made me feel so good!" Impulsively, she bent and kissed it, drawing a loud cry of delight from Buddy. "I want to taste him!" she thought. "I...I need to taste him!" She bent and parted her lips. She'd never had a man in her mouth before. Tom had begged her to do it to him for years, but she refused, thinking it was dirty. Now, more than anything, she wanted to feel the swollen veins along the side of Buddy erection against her lips. She wanted to make him come, to swallow his juices! She lowered her head a little more, then she experienced a rush of exhilaration when the arrow-shaped tip of the young man's swollen penis touched her lips.

Buddy, quaking, lay on the bed, unable to speak. Thrills wilder than any he'd ever imagined it was possible to feel were coursing through him. If Mrs. Harris actually took his erection all the way into her mouth, he knew he wouldn't be able to do anything but come! And he couldn't do anything to stop her! He continued to watch while his erection slid slowly into Mrs. Harris's mouth and heat and wetness engulfed him. Powerful sensations, incredibly delightful rocketed through him. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!" he moaned, as sound finally burst from him. "Oh, my God!" his frenzied mind screamed. "Mrs. Harris really is sucking my cock!" Between what he was seeing and the incredible feelings exploding through his body, it was too much. His body was overwhelmed by the passion Mrs. Harris' caresses aroused. Buddy realized he was going to come, but before he could utter a word of warning, his orgasm exploded and a geyser of hot, sticky fluids spewed into Mrs. Harris' mouth. "Mrs. Harris!!!" he groaned, "I...I'm sorry...I...Ohhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!"

Marla felt the penis in her mouth begin to throb and realized what was going to happen, but before she could decide what to do, Buddy's hot, sticky fluids were spurting into her mouth. At first she was afraid she'd gag. Then, acting on instinct because her mouth was full, she swallowed. It was too much. Buddy continued to groan and erupt and his hot, sticky fluids seeped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. While Buddy writhed in the throes of orgasm, a delightful quiver ran through Marla's body and she realized she'd come, too. It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm like the ones she'd shared with Buddy earlier, but it was wonderful just the same. Even though she felt Buddy's penis begin to soften, Marla continued sucking on it and licking it. Finally, when he was completely limp and licked clean, she let the now-flaccid shaft slide from her mouth, sat back on her heels, and looked at him. "Was that good for you, Buddy?" she asked. Her voice had a breathless quality. "I don't believe I did that!" she thought. "And I really don't believe I liked it!"

"It was awesome!" Buddy replied. "It was unreal!"

Marla moved to the center of the bed and laid down, patting the bed next to her. Buddy slid over until his body was pressing against hers. "Nobody's...I never...nobody's done that to me before," he stammered.

"Believe it or not, I never did that before," Marla whispered. She gazed at the young man and stroked his face. He was so young! "I'm glad I was the first for you...that we could share this first time."

Buddy slid his arm around her and Marla snuggled into his embrace. His hands began roaming over her body and she luxuriated in the warmth that radiated from his body as it pressed against hers. The minute Buddy began touching her, excitement blossomed in her and began to grow. She loved this! Buddy wanted her! His touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! This was the most wonderful day of her life!

"Buddy! Oh, Buddy!" Marla murmured as she covered his face with wet kisses. "Make love to me! Please, Buddy darling, make love to me!"

Buddy looked down at her breasts. They were even more beautiful than he'd dreamed they'd be! Full and firm, they stood proudly, capped by dark circles from which protruded large, erect nipples. His hand shaking, he touched one.

"Buddy!!! Oh, Buddy!!!" Marla groaned. Exquisite thrills shot through her as the young man tenderly explored her breast. Then he engulfed the nipple with his lips and began to suck softly. It felt so marvelous she thought she was going to come, right then and there! Buddy's lips moved from one nipple to the other and back, and Marla responded mightily. She writhed on the bed, moaning.

"Buddy!!! Buddy!! Oh, Buddy!!!!" Marla groaned, her back arching, her body on fire. "Kiss them!!!! Oh, God, Buddy, kiss them!!! Take me!! Please take me!!" she cried, clutching at him, her hips rising and falling on the bed, seeking fulfillment. "I need you!!!"

Buddy rolled atop her and stared, wide-eyed and disbelieving at the body that was lying under his, as if he was seeing it for the first time. He still found it hard to believe this all was happening, but the proof was there, under him. His penis had again gotten hard and was pointing down at the spot between his lover's legs where it seemed to want to be.

"Buddy, please!!!" Marla begged. She clutched at him, her hips rose, seeking him, "I need you!!!"

His pulse pounding, Buddy lowered his hips and the tip of his re-invigorated cock brushed the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly and pushed forward. He felt her labia parting, then warmth of her vagina engulfed the head of his cock. Shivers of delight rippled up his spine.

"Yesss!!! Oh, God, Buddy, yessss!!!!!" Marla groaned when Buddy's swollen penis invaded her and filled, stretched, and delighted her. She pressed her hips upward, welcoming him. This was more fantastic than she could ever have imagined! When the young man's pubic bone pressed against hers, she felt fuller than she'd ever been! Her clit, inflamed, vibrated with joy. She couldn't believe how satisfying it felt to have him in her! When Buddy began to move, sliding that incredible tool in and out, Marla knew she couldn't wait long. She was going to come! She had to come!

Buddy, more aware of his surroundings than the first time he'd made love with Marla, was surprised by what he was feeling. Mrs. Harris's vagina grasped him, milked him; her hips pressed against his, rocking him, building his passion to a fiery peak. He couldn't wait; he had to come!

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!! I...I can't...wait!! I can't wait!!!" Buddy groaned. His juices came roaring out of his body, flooding into Mrs. Harris.

"Buddy! Oh, Buddy, yessss!!!" Marla cried when she felt the young man's hot cream bathing her insides. That was all it took to send her off on yet another roller coaster ride of wonder. "My beautiful, beautiful lover!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Take me, Buddy!!!

Take me!! I'm coming!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!! Yessssss!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" The couple's bodies struggled against one another while exquisite sensations flashed between them. At last, spent, they lay cuddled in a warm embrace.

Marla kissed Buddy. "You are so wonderful!" she exclaimed. "You are so good for me!"

Buddy didn't know what to say so he kissed her. Then, without intending to, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Marla was awakened by a tickling sensation and was disoriented at first, then she saw that Buddy was trailing his fingers lightly over her belly. "Oh, Buddy!" she murmured. The young man looked startled and pulled his hand away.

"That's fine, Buddy," Marla said, "Don't stop! That feels wonderful!" She enjoyed the sensations that resulted from his loving exploration of her body. She was also thrilled to realize that what felt like another erection was pressing against her leg. Buddy appeared to be insatiable and that was just fine with her. His fingers moved over her vaginal lips, prodding, seeking, again fanning the fires of passion. Soon he had her so aroused her hips were twisting and rising. She gasped and her body shook as his exploring fingers moved onto her clit.

Buddy looked at her. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked.

"Oh, no, darling!" Marla replied. "Please don't stop!" She closed her eyes and allowed the delectable feelings resulting from his caresses to rush over her, to overwhelm her. Why hadn't she taken a young lover years ago? She felt Buddy's warm breath on her open, pulsing cunt, and her hips jolted upward of their own accord when his tongue probed into her.

"Buddy!!!! Oh, God, yesss!!!" she keened, "Yessss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!!"

Buddy knew about going down on women but had never done it. He'd also heard women were supposed to really like it. Heck, it if felt half as good as when Mrs. Harris went down on him... That knowledge didn't keep him from being surprised by the response his actions produced in Mrs. Harris when he pressed his mouth against her vagina. She thrust herself against his mouth and he tasted her juices, mixed with his, and found the taste not at all unpleasant. His tongue lashed the silky surfaces, seeking, then he found the swollen bud of her clit. He began to lick it, her hips went wild, and he had to grab her buttocks and hang on.

"Gaaahhh!!!! Oh, Buddy!!! Oh, Buddy!!!! I'm coming again, Buddy!!!!" Marla shrieked, her hands raking the sheets, her body convulsing with pleasure as his lips and tongue brought her to another crashing orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Buddy was startled when Mrs. Harris's moans stopped suddenly and she went limp. At first he was scared he'd done something to hurt her, but, as he watched her chest rise and fall and saw the smile on her lips, he realized she'd either passed out or gone to sleep. He gave her vagina one last kiss, then stretched out next to her. He'd never seen a woman as excited as Mrs. Harris had just been, and he'd been the one who made her that way. He didn't realize it then, but his self-confidence got a healthy boost.

The young man spent a little time studying Mrs. Harris' body as she slept and was amazed by what he saw. "Real women aren't like the ones in the magazines," he mused as he studied his slumbering lover's form. "I think I like the real women a whole lot better." He realized his penis had again grown erect, painfully so. He looked up at Mrs. Harris' face, to see if she was still sleeping and saw that her eyes were open and that she was grinning. "Judging from what I feel pressing against my leg, I assume you like what you see," she murmured.

"You better believe I do," Buddy replied. He smiled, got to his knees, and moved between her lean, lovely legs. Mrs. Harris reached between them and took hold of his erection and, while he lowered himself, she guided him back into her lovely body.

Marla loved it. Buddy never seemed to get tired of making love to her. Once more his erection was plunging into her, inflating a balloon of lust that was soaring upward to a place where she knew she would burst into the world of incredible bliss he always took her to. She looked up at Buddy's passion-filled face looming over her. She was getting fucked. Well-fucked!

"Ohhhh, Buddy!!!" she groaned. She reached up, pulled him down onto her breasts, and drove her tongue deep into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming both of them even more. "Yessss!!! Oh, darling, yessss!!" Marla moaned. "Give me more, Buddy!!!! Morrrreeeee!!!"

Buddy kept lunging into her. Having come twice, he was elated to see that he seemed to be able to keep going a lot longer than he had before. Marla's clutching cave sent fierce rushes of pleasure through him, but he wasn't about to come yet. He as if he might never have to stop! Her body rocked up against his, shaking the bed.

"Are you close?" Marla whispered, pulling him down to kiss him again.

"Ah...not really," Buddy replied. "Do...do you want to...stop?"

"Oh, God, no, Buddy, don't stop! This feels so good!!!" She giggled. "Have you ever made love doggie-style?" she asked.

"Ah...no...never," Buddy replied. His total sexual experience had been with Mrs. Harris. He did like the idea, though.

"You want to try?" Marla asked.

"Sure, why not?" Buddy said.

They changed positions and the next thing Marla knew, Buddy's distended pole was sliding into her from the rear. He plunged into her that way for a while, then he reached under her, grasped her dangling breasts, and began twirling her rigid nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Marla was startled when a stronger rush of feelings speared into her and realized she could come again! In fact... "Ohhh!!!!! Again!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Buddy!!!! Again!!! Oh, God, I'm coming again!!!!!" she cried. She pushed back against him, feeling his thighs slap against hers and rode out another orgasm, perhaps her best one yet. "Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Buddy!!! Buddy!!! Yesss!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

When he heard Marla's cries, saw her body jolting, and felt her vaginal walls rippling along his erection, Buddy suddenly realized he'd lost his ability to continue. "Gaaaaa!!!!! Uhhhhh!!!" he groaned, and erupted into her again.

Finally, sated, they collapsed onto the bed. Buddy was laying on top of Marla.

"Oh, God, Buddy, that was unreal!" Marla gasped. She loved how it felt to have him laying on her.

Buddy felt his penis softening, so he pulled out and slid onto his side next to Mrs. Harris. "God, Mrs. Harris," he murmured, looking into her lovely green eyes. "That was awesome! God, every time we make love it's awesome!" He slid an arm around her and she snuggled against him.

"Buddy," Marla said. "There's something I'd like you to do."

"What?" the young man replied.

Marla giggled. "I'd like you to call me Marla," she said. "I think we know each other well enough for you to do that, don't you think?"

Buddy's face got red. "Ah...yeah...I...I guess we do," he agreed.

"Good," Marla said. She gave him a gentle kiss, then laid her head down on the pillow. Before long, she was again sound asleep, as was her young lover.

Marla - Part 3 will be posted soon.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers