Marla Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my butt, don't you Buddy?" Marla commented as she bent and slid her pants off with her back to the young man. She stepped out of her slacks, straightened up, and glanced at the teenager, whose face had turned bright red.

"Ah...um...yeah...I...um...I do," he responded, staring at the floor.

Marla walked over to where the teen stood and put her arms around him. "You don't need to be embarrassed," she said. "I think it's wonderful you like my butt."

Buddy looked up at her. "I...I think you have the nicest ass...um...butt...ah...I've ever...um...seen," he stammered.

Marla giggled. "And how many female butts have you seen?"

Buddy's face went bright red again. He wasn't sure how to respond.

Marla sensed his confusion. "Would it be easier if I asked you how many naked female butts you'd seen?"

Buddy nodded and a hint of a smile appeared on his face. "That is easier," he said. "Just...um...just yours." He kissed Marla.

Marla looked around the bathroom and had an idea that intrigued her. "Instead of a shower, why don't we soak in the tub for a while?" she suggested. They'd had their bathroom redone several years earlier and in addition to a rather large shower stall, they'd also put in a very large fancy tub that had all kinds of functions they'd seldom used. In fact, Marla couldn't remember the last time she'd been in the tub.

"Sure, why not?" Buddy said. He was willing to try just about anything Marla suggested.

"The faucet is down there," Marla said, gesturing toward the far end of the large tub. "Get the water running. I'll see if I have any bubble bath. I think that would be even more fun, don't you?"

"Ah...yeah, sure," Buddy agreed. He turned on the water in the big tub and checked with his hand until the temperature was right, then he shut the drain valve and began letting the tub fill. At the same time, he tried to keep an eye on Marla, who was bent over and searching through a cabinet.

"Here, I thought I had some," Marla said. She walked over to Buddy and handed him a bottle of bubble bath. "You don't mind that it's scented, do you?"

"Ah...I guess not," Buddy replied. He didn't expect to be going out in public, so what difference did it make if he smelled like perfume. He unscrewed the top of the bottle and poured some of the red liquid into the swirling water filling the huge tub. Almost immediately rich suds began forming.

"I've got to put my hair up," Marla said. She walked over to the sink and stood in front of the mirror doing just that.

Buddy still found being able to observe a naked woman a bit distracting and watched carefully while his lover clipped her hair up on her head so it wouldn't get wet in the tub. The process involved Marla lifting her hands and arms over her head and resulted in, at least from the teenager's perspective, some very interesting and enjoyable movements of various of Marla's body parts. She spotted him looking at her and smiled. "You better keep your eye on that tub," she warned him.

Buddy turned around and saw that the tub had filled almost to the top with foamy suds. He quickly shut off the water. He turned back to Marla, who was walking across the room toward him. "Maybe I put in too much bubble bath," he said.

"Oh, I don't know," she said. She stepped up onto the ledge surrounding the tub, then she slid one lovely leg into the suds. "You got the water temperature just right," she commented as she stepped into the tub and lowered herself into the suds.

Buddy just sat there, gaping at her.

Marla chuckled. "You going to get in, too?"

"Ah...yeah...yeah, sure," the young man responded. He stood up, stepped into the tub, and lowered himself into the water. He sat there, in suds up to his neck, with his knees pulled up against his chest, not exactly sure how to arrange himself.

"Stick your legs out so they're on either side of me," Marla instructed him.

"OK," the young man said and did as she instructed.

"Good..." Marla said and slid her legs atop his and to either side of him. "Isn't this nice?" she asked.

Buddy looked back at the pretty face, all that was visible above the mountains of white suds in the tub. "It sure is," he said.

"I used to like taking a hot soak in the tub," his companion said. "I hardly ever do it any more."

Buddy was surprised to find that the erection he'd been sporting almost from the minute they'd entered the bathroom, had softened a little. "It really does feel kinda neat being in the bubbles like this," he said.

Marla grinned at him and her eyes sparkled. She lifted her leg and slid her foot down along his leg. "It's especially nice having company while you're soaking," she murmured.

Buddy's erection resumed full hardness.

"Did you graduate this summer, or do you have a year of school left?" Marla asked. "I can never remember."

"Um...I...I graduated," the young man replied.

"Are you going to college?"

"Yes, a small school in Vermont," Buddy replied.

"I love Vermont," Marla said. "I was there skiing years ago, but... What are you going to major in?"

"Fire science," the young man said. "Some courses in municipal administration, too."

"Fire science?" Marla said, surprised. "Are you planning on being a fireman? I didn't know you needed college for that."

"You don't need a degree to be a firefighter, but it helps," Buddy said. "If I did get into firefighting, having a degree will help me get promotions."

"Thinking ahead, I like that," Marla said. She lifted her other leg and slid that foot up and down Buddy's leg. "When do you have to leave for school?" she asked.

"In about three weeks," Buddy said. "My dad has a friend who lives in the town where the college is and he's got a small apartment he rents to students. He's renting it to me for the entire four years I'll be there."

"That's nice," Marla said. Her other foot slid up and down the young man's leg. "He'll be leaving in three weeks," she mused. "Why didn't I make a move sooner? Oh, well, I'll just have to make sure we pack as much into the three weeks we have as I can, I guess." She slid her foot down the young man's leg, then started sliding it up again, but instead of going all the way up, she stopped, moved it aside, and caressed his erection with it. "Oh, Buddy, you really do like this, don't you?" she murmured.

"Oh, yeah!" the young man replied. "I love it!"

Marla leaned forward and put her hands on Buddy's shoulders, then she got her knees under her, and slid her bottom onto and up the young man's legs. "I want to try something," she said as she did. When she was in the position she wanted to be, she lifted herself, reached down, and placed the tip of his rigid erection at her vaginal opening. Then, sighing softly, she lowered herself. "Oh, my, doesn't that feel nice?" she purred.

"Yeah, it sure does," Buddy replied eagerly. He took a deep breath. "Can...can I ask you something?"

"Certainly," Marla said. The fact that they were having a conversation while at the same time their sex organs were joined gave her a thrill. "What do you want to know?"

"Um...ah...what...what does it feel like to you when I'm, you know, when I'm in you?" the young man inquired.

The teenager's question made Marla think. How could she describe what she felt when her body and his were joined? "Ah...it...it feels wonderful," she began and immediately realized her description didn't come close. "No...not just wonderful," she went on. "It feels better than anything I've ever felt."

"Better than anything?" Buddy asked, a bit surprised.

Marla kissed him on the forehead. "You make me feel better than I've ever felt in my life," she told him. "It's really hard to describe. You fill me up." She felt a little shiver run through her. "See, you make me all tingly inside." She kissed him again, this time on the lips. "What about you? How does being inside me feel?"

"It's like you said, it feels better than anything I've ever felt in my life," the young man replied. He slid his hands up and down Marla's back as he talked. "You're so warm, and it feels so incredible being in you. Sometimes, when you're coming, I can feel the walls of...you know...your vagina kind of like rippling when you come." He took a breath. "And when I come, God, that's so awesome! More awesome than anything!"

Marla hugged him against her. "It is incredible, isn't it?" she said. "Actually, I think I like your word better. It's awesome!"

"Yeah, it is," Buddy concurred. "But what we're doing is kind of neat, too. I mean, this is so wild, us being like this and talking instead of..."

"Instead of making love, right?" Marla said.

"Yeah."

"I was thinking the same thing a little while ago," she told him. She felt his erection twitch inside her. "Oh!" she gasped. A small rush of delight raced up through her body. She noticed that Buddy was grinning. "Did you do that on purpose?" she asked.

Buddy nodded. "You liked it, didn't you?"

"About as much as you'll probably like this," Marla responded. She tightened her vaginal muscles. She was watching the young man's face and saw what she'd come to know were signs that her actions had caused him to experience pleasure.

"Uh...huh!" Buddy responded. He flexed his groin muscles again, causing his erection to jerk inside Marla.

"Ohhh!" she moaned and repeated the action she'd made with her own muscles.

After discovering how much enjoyment they could have with their new way of making love, the lovers continued doing what they were doing, making love without actually moving their bodies, while passion slowly rose inside them.

Buddy was getting more and more turned on. Unable to keep his hips still, he began rocking them. He slid his hands down, cupped Marla's firm bottom, and felt it rocking gently, too.

"Oh, God, Buddy, I...I guess we can't just stay still, can we?" Marla gasped.

"Nope," the young man replied. "God, you feel so good!"

"You feel wonderful, too, my darling," Marla replied. She pressed her lips against Buddy's in a passionate kiss and tightened her arms, pulling his body tighter against hers. She could feel her hips moving and had no idea when she'd started doing that. All she knew was that once more she was on a rocket ride to ecstasy.

The bathroom was filled with the sounds of people experiencing passion and splashing water while the bodies of the two lovers struggled and strained, seeking more and more delight.

"Buddy! Oh, God, Buddy!" Marla cried when yet another stupendous orgasm erupted and her body went into wonderful spasms of joy. "Yesss! Oh, darling, yes! Take me! Take meeeeeee! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeahhhhh!" Buddy groaned in reply. Marla's orgasm sent him spinning into a wonderful whirlpool of joy and his fluids began erupting from him and gushing into her.

Minutes later, Marla and Buddy were still in the tub, clinging to each other. Marla's head was lying on the young man's shoulder and her arms were around him while his arms circled her and held her against him.

"Oh, God, that was so wonderful Buddy," Marla whispered. "How...how do you do it?"

"I...I don't do anything special," the teenager replied. "I mean...I just...you know...do it."

Marla smiled and kissed him gently. "Well, you certainly 'do it' well," she told him.

12