Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was beside herself laughing at my predicament. I thought she might pass out she was so red as she was now literally wheezing. I patted and rubbed her tiny back until she could breathe normally.

Marlyn ran her fingers through my hair and whispered in my ear, "thanks so much for being such a good sport. After losing her father, her home, leaving her school and friends, I don't think I've seen her even close to as cheery as she's been the past couple of months. She seems happier just about every day and I know a lot of that is because of you. "Thanks for taking such good care of us."

Great! What right did I have to feel uncomfortable after all this poor sweet girl has been though? Time to man up and answer her questions. I could be incredibly insensitive at times.

We watched it from the beginning even though we saw almost half of the movie last night. I loved the feeling as each girl slid their soft, smooth legs up my own somewhat hairy ones. They kept looking at each other as if they had some secret that I apparently was not privy to. As Alice's boyfriend at the beginning tried to kiss Alice, Maria asked, "How do you know you are kissing right."

I looked at her and said, "trust me if you give a kiss to a guy he'd be thrilled."

She looked at Marlyn and Marlyn said, "some guys are good kissers and some are not! Fortunately, all you have to do is what they do if you enjoy the kiss." I looked at her and felt a twinge of jealousy. How many guys has she kissed that she's an expert on good and bad kissers?! I may have been her first sex partner but I know she had dated before I came along. That thought for some reason upset me greatly no matter how unrealistic it was for me to hope she never was attracted to anyone before she met me.

Marlyn looked at me and said, "this guy is a fantastic kisser; watch how he kisses me." That was an invitation I couldn't resist and I forgot what I was thinking. Marlyn pulled me to her close. I reached over and put my hand around the back of her head and pulled her to me. I pressed my lips against her wonderfully plump lips and slowly parted as I felt her little tongue dart into my mouth. I returned the favor. I was getting very caught up in the kiss before I felt Maria tapped me on the shoulder. I guess I was indeed getting carried away.

Maria said sounding a little frustrated, "how do I know anything from that. With your mouths closed, I can't really tell much."

Marlyn said, "Honey can you show the poor girl? How is she going to learn about the birds and the bees if she doesn't even know about kisses?" Whoops, a warning went off in my head. Was this crossing yet another line? I looked at Maria and said, we don't have to kiss, you should never feel pressured. We can talk about kissing more if you like.

She grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips. It may not have been even close to the best kiss I've ever gotten but frankly any guy would be lucky to get that from her. Marlyn said to Maria, "Sweetie, you need to relax, just let him show you how it is done." Marlyn smacked my chest prompting me to give it another shot. I turned my head and pulled Maria's head to my own. I held on to her face as I began to gently kiss her mouth. I encouraged her with my hands to open her mouth so I could give her a real kiss. I felt her tongue in her mouth and then something new for me happened. She sucked on my tongue like she was trying to remove the outer casing!

"How is she doing?" Marlyn asked.

I managed to get dislodged from her mouth. I didn't want to shake Maria's confidence so I said, "She's very enthusiastic!" Marlyn understood and then said, "I see the issue. This isn't a very comfortable angle for a first kiss. It would be easier if she was facing directly towards you." I admit I was trying to think of a way to face her better without moving around too much because otherwise I'd be standing up with a great big boner between us.

I have no idea what was said but Marlyn softly said something to Maria in Tagalog. Maria smiled and asked something back. Marlyn nodded and before I knew it Maria had crawled onto my lap and was looking me in the eyes as she smiled beautifully. Her tiny body was resting on my legs and cock. She must have noticed its state as she looked down at it and then up at me with a big smile as she adjusted herself as she rested on it again.

Marlyn said, "honey give her a kiss like you gave me this morning. Just pretend I'm her if that makes you more comfortable." Marlyn is weirdly aware of my feelings much of the time. "Maria, you need to relax. Don't force anything, just enjoy it and when you feel you get it, feel free to return the kiss. Just take your time though, the longer you wait to return it, the better you'll be when you do."

I drew her close and kissed her again. This time she just let it happen, she was getting a feel for what was involved. There was no rush or urgency this time. It was a very nice kiss. Her tongue was gently slipping into my mouth as mine was in hers. She was now starting to moan as I continued and I felt her crotch pushing against my hard cock. Her nipples felt so good against my chest. Whoops we might have gone a bit too far as I could feel wetness on my cock and I don't think that was me. Maybe that was water left over from her shower. I admit even if I wanted to hump her, her undies were unpleasantly scratchy for some reason so I remained stationary.

Marlyn looked at me and smiled, "She was much better that time, wasn't she?"

I must have looked like a stop light. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I just said, "much better." I looked over at Maria as she got comfy settled in next to me. She was also beat red despite her dark complexion. I cleared my throat and throat and thought we better move on quickly. I said, "well kissing is very important in a relationship. Maybe we should stop here for the night."

Maria who had holding on to my forearm, jumped, digging her nails slightly into me saying "No, not yet". Before she realized her reaction, she then loosened her grip and buried her face in my shoulder. Maybe she was embarrassed about being wet down there and didn't want to get up. I could certainly understand that and my cock was thrust against her innocent little crotch. If I got up now there was going to be no hiding that I was too excited. I was hoping I could get myself back under control before we lifted the blanket.

I didn't want her to feel embarrassed as I did about my boner so I said, "OK should we watch some more?"

Maria kissed my shoulder and said, "yes, please."

We got to the scene where Maria asked so many questions about kissing breasts last night. She gently kissed my cheek and asked me to pause it. "last night you said guys enjoy girls with sensitive breasts. How do I know if I like my breasts to be played with or sucked on? I want to have the kind of breasts guys like!" I looked her in the eyes and said, "trust me guys will like your breasts."

Marlyn punched my arm jokingly but said to me, "honey just show her and she'll know if she does or doesn't."

I turned and whispered into Marlyn's ear. "I think kissing was bad enough. I don't think you wanting me to kiss your cousins' breast and I doubt she wants that!"

Marlyn whispered into my ear, "Think about what would have done at 15 to kiss a girl's breasts. Don't you wish someone had offered you that opportunity? This poor girl is 4 years older and no one has done that for her yet. She just wants to know if she would enjoy it or not. Are you afraid she won't enjoy the way you touch them or are you just selfish and want her to suffer not knowing a little bit of pleasure?"

I knew what Marlyn was suggesting but felt compelled to give poor Maria an easy out. I said, "would you like me to touch your breast?" All she had to do was say no and we could get passed this awkward moment.

Maria looked at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, "yes please." She then crawled onto my lap again and leaned back. I pulled down her left shoulder strap and of her bra. Her breast looked so much better now that it was free. It was seemed to be begging me and I could not resist. I gave her nipple a gentle stroke before holding her breast giving it a quick lick and suck. Maria pulled forward and said, "Oh that was nice." She then surprised me and tilted my chin up and gave me a wonderful open-mouthed kiss.

Marlyn punched me in the arm and said, "what the heck was that? Show her what it is to have a little passion. Just remember to treat her like you would me."

I had no idea how to be gentle about this. Every instinct I had said enjoy it until she screams unless she's screaming in pleasure in which case, keep going. I did my best to restrain myself. I gently unclasped the bra which had the hook in the front. "Oh thank God," Maria said in relief. "That bra is OK for a few minutes but the wire in the front as well as the clasp were digging into me and the material feels super scratchy after the first few minutes. I was worried my breasts would be uncomfortable all night long. I wanted to tear it off but didn't want you to think I was crazy."

Marlyn said, "I'm so sorry my poor dear, I shouldn't have picked that for you to try on. You'd think I'd know that sort of thing by now! Are the bottoms as bad as the top is?"

Maria looked at her and said, "I really appreciate you helping me pick some items out today but these are torture!"

Marlyn smacked my arm and said, "Help the poor girl out of her panties!" I'm not sure why but Marlyn's smack seemed urgent so I finished taking Marias top off and then untied the bows on her panties. Her gorgeous body was there in front of me in all of its glory. Wonderful full breasts and a pussy that looked so delicious it was making me salivate. I know it was wrong but I wanted to lick, suck and taste every bit of her petite little body. I just stared for a second before Marlyn hit me again and said, do you think you could work up a little passion as you stimulate her breasts?

I pulled Maria's tiny body back on top of mine. She seemed weightless as I picked her up. She leaned back as far as she could while I held onto her back and devoured her left breast. I tried go get a feel for what she liked as I enjoyed myself. The harder I sucked her breast the harder she pulled on the back of my head. I tilted my head back and asked, "do you like it soft and gentler or a little bit stronger and rougher?"

Maria leaned forward, reached down and held my head then kissed me passionately. She was sliding back and forth on my cock and she was covering it with her wetness. She looked me in the eyes and shyly pleased "Harder... pretty please?" Maria leaned back and offered her breasts up to me. I think she was subconsciously rubbing her pussy against my cock to ease the irritation from her uncomfortable panties. The poor thing must have been in pain as she worked herself into a lather on my cock. Her hips were moving almost the way Marlyn's do when she's riding me. It's a talent none of my previous girlfriends seemed to do nearly as well.

I didn't want her right breast getting jealous so I consumed it as I pressed her hard against me for more pressure. I began to roll her left nipple and then I'm not sure why I pinched it pretty hard. "OH god yes! "she screamed as she was humping me for everything she was worth! My cock was completely soaked and even though I never went inside of her. I admit I could smell the scent of her sweet young, little pussy. I know it is wrong but I wanted to taste it desperately.

I knew that if things went even a slight bit further between us I could not take it back. I cleared my throat and said, "I think we can safely say you have very nice and sensitive breasts. Well, we are almost caught up with where we left off yesterday." I had forgotten about the scene where Alice masturbated.

For some insane reason Marlyn encouraged her to talk about the scene. "About how many times a week do you masturbate?" I was hoping we'd finish the movie quickly tonight.

Maria looked at her with saucer sized eyes. "I've only tried a few times in my life. I was always too worried about my father coming home and disowning me! I don't want you to think I'm a terrible person because I got the urge to try it!"

"Sweetie! He'd feel uncomfortable knowing you were growing up but he loved you with all his heart," Marlyn assured her. "You need to relax. As we said, everyone masturbates. I used to masturbate a lot before I met this stud." She said giving me a pat on the back like a good doggy. We aren't here to judge you so you shouldn't feel intimidated or ashamed." I thought that was very nice of her to say and was relieved that we had moved past this topic.

Maria said to me, "Please be honest with me. Yesterday, you said you wouldn't think less of me if you caught me masturbating. Are you sure you wouldn't?"

I kissed her little nose and said, "I promise you I wouldn't, you aren't hurting anyone and it is perfectly natural to do it."

Maria said to Marlyn, "Would you ever touch yourself in front of him or is it too embarrassing?"

Marlyn smiled uneasily and said, "I've never shown him before but I'm too worked up tonight to stop." She slowly pulled back the blanket and her hands were gently fingering her own wet pussy. She had undone the bow on the side of her panties to give herself easier access.

I watched, mesmerized at how desirable Marlyn looked. Maria said to me. "Does that turn you on or would you rather not see her doing that? I just reached for the other bow for a better view before I slid Marlyn's panties out from under her. She seemed relieved I wasn't put off by what she was doing. She looked longingly into my eyes. I wanted her so badly but we were there to help her cousin. Maria waited for a bit. "Are you enjoying watching her touch herself?"

I heard her that time and snapped out of it. "Oh... that is sexy! My little Baby is HOT!" Marlyn smiled at me and picked up the pace a teeny bit as it was now making wonderful obscene noises.

Maria then crawled into my lap and gave me a deep long, long kiss as you could hear the sound of our breath through our noses. She was humping my cock again and I felt an urge to put it inside her but controlled myself. She pulled her face back and looked at me with her innocent eyes, "You said yesterday that some men like to watch girls masturbate. Please be honest with me, would you like to watch me do it? I want to masturbate for you. I'll understand if you don't want to see it though."

"No... no, masturbating is for your enjoyment." I said. "There is nothing wrong with sharing the moment with someone you care about but you shouldn't ever feel like you need to masturbate FOR someone.

OK things were nuts right now. I looked over at Marlyn hoping she could calm things down but she offered zero help. Marlyn looked as if she'd hope I'd say yes. She said, "well... be honest, would you like to watch Maria masturbate?" She was nodding her head as if to subliminally get me to say yes. Maybe she was letting me know what to say as I often put my foot in my mouth.

I turned back to Maria and she had a pleading look in her eyes. Maria finally said, "I know I want to do this so bad right now, but don't want to do it alone. Would you mind watching me do it," she asked. I could tell she was worried about being rejected. We had just told her several times it was OK to masturbate and she wanted permission. I didn't want to lie even though I felt dirty admitting it.

I kissed her back holding her gently by the chin. "yes, I really would enjoy watching you pleasure yourself."

She reached down between my legs gently cradling my cock. She slid up and down along it, dragging it along the lips to her promised land. She was ridiculously wet even as we started. She began to grind harder and harder like she'd go insane if I took her new toy away. She was now soaked.

She leaned back on the ottoman and she looked stunningly sexy. She gently pulled me close by my cock. I kneeled in front of her staring at her amazing body. It was if someone said, let's sculpt a body that would make men cum in their pants and this what they came up with. Her legs were spread and her tiny ankles dangled weightless around my thighs. She closed her eyes as she held onto my cock, pressing it against her pussy lips. She wriggled up and down and before I knew it she had part of the tip buried in her pussy. I must have looked a little freaked out and Marlyn knew why. She crawled on my back and whispered in my ear, "It's OK slugger, we got her on the pill two months ago."

Was Marlyn really OK with this or was this some elaborate trap? Why was I doing this; one second it seemed insane and then the next it seems like I'm being a good caring person. I was helping another going through a tough time and somehow this is going to make my girlfriend think I'm a good guy?

Maria was breathing deeply like she was not getting enough oxygen. Maybe she was uncomfortable and I was pushing in too much even though I didn't think I was applying pressure. Maybe I'll accidentally break her hymen -- frankly I wasn't really paying attention in sex ed. As I tried to pull back, Maria grabbed hard and pulled me in just a bit more. More than half the tip of my cock was in a very happy place. She repeatedly rubbed the tip of my cock over her clit. I watched and she had just gotten the entire tip into her tiny pussy.

Something happened; she began to buck wildly. I think she was having an orgasm already! She literally squirted at me! I don't think I've ever seen anything so sexual in my life. I don't think my cock has ever been harder. I looked over at Marlyn and she mouthed -- "that was hot!"

Maria took a few minutes of moaning and shaking and squealing before she finally came back to us. She lifted her dainty hand to cover her face and said, "I'm so sorry, I know you didn't want to see anything like that! I'm so embarrassed!"

I pulled back her hands to lift her up and assured her, "that was definitely exciting to see!"

She stood up on the ottoman and leaned down to kiss me eagerly and then soulfully before she looked back at my cock and dragged her finger over my one-eyed monster and looked me in the eye as she licked her finger. "Thank you so much for that!"

She then kissed my chin and my cheek and seemed to lick up the spots where she had splashed me. Maybe she was trying to hide the evidence. I don't know why but that was incredibly sexy as far as I was concerned. She then got on all fours and lowered her head all the way down to my cock.

I was about to say something. I looked to Marlyn for guidance on what to say. Marlyn looked so sexy masturbating. She turned to look me in the eye and mouthed -- "Let her try".

I felt Maria's tongue all over the tip of my cock. She used her hands to stimulate the area that wasn't fitting in her mouth. She looked so cute and sexy being violated by my cock. I know I have a girlfriend but heaven help me this was great too! It felt like I'd been engorged for hours and wanted relief. She kept trying to push past the gag point but I could tell she wasn't going to succeed. Finally, Marlyn said, "I'll talk you through that some other time, it isn't something anyone can or should learn on their first try."

Maria didn't let that stop her mission - she adapted quickly. She used her hands and gave me a combination blowjob, hand job as she pulled up and down while sucking my cock. She definitely was watching Marlyn's technique. I ran my fingers through her hair before warning her. "You should stop, I'm about to cum!" She didn't stop and within 30 seconds I was pumping her young virgin mouth full of my semen. Her head jerked as the first spurt hit the back of her throat. I could hear her kind of choke for a second before she regained control and opened her mouth to breath. Some of my seed slipped out for a second before she got her lips back around my shaft and began swallowing.