Marriage Counsellor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands went to her lower back and up towards her shoulders. "You know, Jane, I could give you a complete back massage if you like."

"I'd love it David. Please, don't stop."

"It will be easier if you take your blouse off, so I can really dig into your muscles. You can lie face down on the couch if you like."

Jane knew she was getting into dangerous territory but David's hands felt so good. She didn't say a word but simply began to unbutton her blouse.

She shook it off her shoulders and suddenly was sitting there in a pale pink push-up bra. Davis sucked in his breath, then composed himself. "Lie down, Jane, and let's get started."

To Jane it felt like bliss. Here was a handsome man massaging her back and it felt so good. He worked on her for about ten minutes and then said, "Would you like me to do the front of your shoulders, Jane?"

Once again, Jane didn't speak. She just rolled over and lay on her back.

David began to stroke her shoulders. It was now not so much a massage as intimate touching. Jane knew what she was doing was wrong but in her mind she thought, "How can anything so wrong feel so right?"

David worked his hands under her bra straps and worked on her pectoral and deltoid muscles.

"Ohh, David, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

David took this as an invitation to go lower. "Jane, I want to feel your breasts. May I?"

Jane sat up, reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. David's hands went straight to her, now, very hard nipples. He touched them softly at first, and then rubbed them with his palms. Then he grasped her nipples tightly. Jane let out a strangled moan.

"David, that feels heavenly."

Then David leant down and took a nipple into his mouth. He kissed it, licked it and then sucked it into his mouth. Then he swapped sides and did the same to the other one. He stopped what he was doing, looked up at Jane and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Jane responded in kind and their tongues went into a frenzy. Without breaking their kiss Jane unbuttoned David's shirt and almost ripped it off him. She then went for his pants. Meanwhile he was undoing her skirt and sliding it down her legs.

His pants were off in a flash. His boxer shorts were off with his pants. Jane lost her pink knickers.

"David, I need to feel you inside me, right now."

David didn't hesitate. He thrust forward and speared himself into her warm, wet pussy. She moaned in ecstasy. David bottomed out. Jane was going crazy with lust.

"Your cock has gone where no man has ever gone. You are so big and in so deep. Don't stop, please David, don't stop."

"I have no intention of stopping, beautiful. Now hang on. It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

He thrust in and out of Jane with deliberate movements. Then he went hard and fast, then slow and steady. He changed it up with almost every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum David. Fuck me harder, I'm cumming, oh don't stop, oh, harder, fuck me, fuck, ohh fuck, ohh, ohh, ohh keep going, aaaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhh."

Jane came with an intensity she had never felt before. While she was catching her breath she felt a second orgasm building. David was fucking her with abandon. Just as a second wave of pleasure rolled through her, she felt him cum deep inside her.

They just lay there for a moment. "That was intense," David said.

"It was more than intense. I've never been fucked like that before, ever."

She leaned up and kissed him. She kissed and kissed. She didn't want the kiss to end. They kissed for about five minutes. While they kissed David became hard again, while still inside her. He began thrusting into her pussy again, this time with slow, measured strokes. They lay together enjoying the pleasure they were giving each other. David suddenly began to thrust harder and Jane spread her legs wider. They worked into mutual orgasmic bliss for the second time.

"I've never had that happen before," Jane said. "Paul has never fucked me twice in a row, let alone to three orgasms."

"That's because you are one beautiful, sexy lady, Jane," David replied.

"I want to stay like this forever," she said.

"Well, maybe a little while tonight but if you like we can do this again tomorrow. I just happen to have a free appointment at this time for the next week. What do you say?"

"David, I will be here every night until you are worn out. I love this, sex with you is the best sex I've ever experienced."

They disentangled themselves from each other. "This is what you should be getting all the time, Jane, but that husband of yours is too foolish to see it. I'm more than happy to show you what you have been missing out on all these years."

They quietly dressed, in between kisses and cuddles. By the time Jane left David's office it was nearly eight o'clock. She should have been home just after six.

On her drive home Jane thought about what she had just done. She told herself that it was wrong, that she was now an adulterer. But she didn't care. David was gorgeous and had made her feel special. He had also made her cum more in one night than she had with her husband in the past five years. She loved it and she wanted some more. She had tasted the forbidden fruit and she was determined to go on tasting it for a long time to come.

Once again Paul wasn't home when she arrived. She found herself not really caring one way or another. He could be out with some floozy to get his rocks off for all she cared. She actually felt sorry for this mystery woman because Jane knew she wouldn't be getting much joy from sex with Paul.

He was gone before she got up the next morning too. As she was eating breakfast the phone rang. It was David.

"Good morning beautiful lady. How are you today?"

"I'm feeling better than I have in years David, thanks to you."

"Well, I've got some good news. My afternoon is completely free so if you wanted to come in for an appointment at midday, we won't be disturbed for the rest of the day."

A thrill ran through Jane. A whole afternoon with David would be heavenly.

"Oh, David, I'd love to," she gushed.

"Come to the back door rather than the office. We might be a little more comfortable."

"Okay, I'll see you at 12. Bye."

Jane hung up the phone and sat down, flushed. She was well aware of what she was doing and how it might end up affecting her marriage but David made her feel so special. She decided to go all out today with her outfit.

She went out and bought a cheeky, sheer bra and thong set. She had never owned something as flimsy and delicate. They did nothing to hide her charms. She realised that her pubic hair was spoiling the look so she decided to get rid of it when she got home. She also decided that she needed a garter belt and sheer black stockings.

She didn't really have an appropriate dress to wear either so when she saw the most exquisite little black number she knew she wanted it. When she tried it on it felt, and looked, great so she bought it. It cost more than her last three or four dresses altogether but she didn't care.

Then she realised that her shoe selection at home was severely limited so she went shoe shopping. She found a pair of impossibly high black stilettos that looked amazing so she bought them too.

All up she spent a small fortune on herself that morning. She really didn't care either. She went home to prepare for her 'appointment.'

She stripped down and put on her new bra and briefs. She went into the bathroom, took off her thong, and trimmed her bush until she had a light covering of hair. Then she got out her razor and shaving cream, applied some hot water and cream to her pubis, and carefully shaved the rest of her pubic hair off. She was completely bald for the first time in her adult life. It was another thing that her husband had asked her to do since before they were married. She had always refused because she didn't want the irritation when it grew back. She felt no concerns about voluntarily doing something for David that she had always refused her husband. She rationalised that she chose to do it rather than caving into her husband's expectations. In her mind that made all the difference.

Then she attended to her make-up. She was slow and deliberate with it. By the time she was finished she had dark eyeliner to bring out the colour of her emerald green eyes. Added to that was smoky eye shadow that was so popular nowadays. Her blush was high on her cheekbones and gave her a rather imperious look. But it was her fire engine red lips that screamed, "Fuck me," that was her intention.

She arrived at David's right on time and knocked on the back door. David stood there naked. He grabbed her and kissed her like a long lost lover. She was breathless. They moved straight into the bedroom and fell onto David's Queen sized bed. The dress was gone in seconds, as were the bra and briefs. She lay there wearing her garter belt, stockings and stilettos. Her legs were spread obscenely and David took advantage of the invitation.

He attacked her pussy with his tongue. She was sopping wet. He licked and sucked and before long she was breathing heavily and rapidly. She was cumming only minutes after David began his oral attack.

When she regained her breath, she had David lay on his back on the bed. She grabbed his beautiful cock and kissed it. Then it disappeared down her throat. She gulped and swallowed and for the first time ever she was deep-throating a cock.

David didn't last long. He came suddenly and in buckets. She took it straight into her stomach without worrying about choking.

When David had recovered, Jane kissed and sucked him back to hardness. Then she mounted him as he lay there. She rode him for what seemed like hours, but in reality was a few minutes, until she felt a familiar build up in her nether regions. She bounced up and down on that cock more and more rapidly until suddenly she let out an almighty roar. She had come for the second time. David kept fucking her until, shortly afterwards; he too came for the second time that day.

They lay back exhausted. They kissed and cuddled as lovers do after mind-blowing sex. Jane caressed David all over. She felt every part of him and he did the same. When he reached her ass he stopped and pressed his finger until it was inside her.

Jane had never considered anal sex. Paul had asked for it early in their marriage but she had refused. He asked once more a few years later and she had let him know in no uncertain terms that it was never going to happen and that he needed to stop asking.

But here she was allowing her new lover access to her ass without him even asking. He pushed further and Jane could feel that it was really nice. David leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Ever had a cock up there?"

"No, never."

"But you will today, won't you?"

"Oh, yes, David. Just be gentle, that's all I ask."

David opened his bedside drawer and found a bottle of lube. He applied it liberally to Jane's ass, both inside and out. He then lubed up his cock.

"Jane, it would be easier for you if I lay back and you mounted me."

So he lay back and Jane poised her ass over his cock. He gently pushed into her virgin rosebud. She drew her breath in sharply. Then the head of his cock was all the way in. From then on Jane simply and easily pushed David's whole length into her ass. She sat for a moment and then pulled back until the cockhead was all that was left inside. Then she squatted again, slowly, until it was all back in. She repeated this a few times while she got used to the feel. Then she began to have a familiar feeling down below.

She increased her pace, as the feelings got stronger and stronger. She was wailing as she rode that cock. David was pumping into her as she rode him. She was cumming and it felt different to any orgasm she had ever had. At its peak she squirted all over her lover's stomach. She had never squirted before. When she realised what had happened she collapsed onto David in tears.

"Jane, honey, what's wrong?"

"Oh David, nothing's wrong. In fact everything's right. I love the way you make me feel. I haven't felt like this ever before, not even when Paul and I were courting and sex was really exciting. This was something else entirely and I don't know if I can go back to what I had with him."

David hugged her. Then he kissed her tenderly. "I feel the same way Jane. You are incredible. You're beautiful and strong and amazing in the sack. I don't know how your fool of a husband ever neglected you."

They crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen for some food. They ate fresh fruit and yoghurt. Then they had coffee. Neither had gotten dressed. Jane only had on her suspender belt and stockings and David was completely naked.

They finished their coffee and wordlessly re-entered the bedroom. They spent the entire afternoon enjoying each other's bodies. They discovered what each other liked and then teased them mercilessly with it. They enjoyed each other's company.

By the end of the day Jane was exhausted but in a good way. She ached all over and was mentally spent. She had orgasmed more times in that one afternoon with David than she thought she had in seven years of marriage with Paul.

When she got home Paul was there.

"Where have you been," she asked. "I haven't seen you for days."

"I've been thinking. I needed some time so I made sure I left early and arrived home late. I slept in the spare room so I didn't disturb you."

"So what have you been thinking about?"

"Us, Jane, our marriage, the last seven years, the fact that I'm so miserable now and have been for ages. The fact that I thought I was the luckiest man on earth when I married you. I loved you so much it hurt. I still do but I don't know how to make it better. I need you to help me, to tell me how, to give me time. I don't much like that therapist guy but I'm willing to see him. I need to do it for you, for us. I have no idea what will happen but I hate the way we are at the moment and I want to change it."

"Oh," was all she said.

He looked surprised at her reaction. He thought, "I've just poured my heart out and all you can say is 'Oh'?"

What he said was, "I'm going to bed."

"But it's only seven o'clock," Jane said.

"I know, but after that decidedly underwhelming response I get the feeling that you'd rather me out of the way. Good night."

Jane felt awkward. She never knew he felt that way. She thought that he'd just fallen out of love with her. Now she was confused. She'd begun a relationship with a man who made her feel special. But she loved her husband. Finding out that he still loved her made her conflicted in her emotions.

She sat up wrestling with her conscience for a while and eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

When morning dawned she felt no better. Her poor night's sleep didn't help. She was meeting with David at 5 that afternoon and wasn't sure that she should. But as the time got closer the familiar feeling bubbled away in her tummy and she got herself dolled up and was there, in his office, right on five o'clock.

David sensed her hesitancy. He asked her if something had happened at home.

Jane said, "Paul told me last night that he still loves me as much as he ever did. It's made me feel a bit funny about you and me."

"Jane, as your therapist I need you to see this sort of behaviour for what it really is. Paul has realised that he might lose you so he's covering all his bases. He knows what to say to you to get you to stay. But you need to realise that this is a manipulative behaviour that some men display simply to keep the status quo. He most likely won't change at all. In fact I'll bet my experience that he will become rather more attentive for a while. But as soon as he feels secure and that you won't leave he will be the same old husband you came to see me about in the first place."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so, Jane. It's classic male behaviour. They like to think that they are the alpha dog in the relationship and once they prove to you that they are, then they will go back to all take and no give. In the end you will be the loser Jane because you will feel bound to stay because he is, "really trying." He will say that he has changed for you but you haven't changed for him. It's almost as if they give these alpha thinking males a script when they get married. I've seen many of these marriages and in the end, when they stay together, the wife is as miserable as ever because nothing has really changed."

It was still a few days before Paul went to see David. I met with him each day and fucked him each time. He would fuck my mouth, my pussy and my ass. I was loving it.

The day after David met with Paul I was around there again. David looked like hell.

"He knows," was all he said.

"Knows what?"

"Knows that you are cheating on him with me."

"How does he know?"

"He hired a private detective and had you followed. He showed me the photos, the video and the audio evidence. He let me read the report. It's very explicit and I don't think it missed anything. I'm ruined. He's going to sue me for everything I've got, and he's going to leave you."

"Thank God, David. Now we can stop the pretence of therapist/patient relationship and bring it out into the open."

"What? Are you mad? Listen, Jane, you're a beautiful lady and a tiger in bed, but there's no future for us. I never promised anything and I never ever saw you as a great fuck."

Jane was devastated. She thought David loved her and told him that.

"Love you? When you fall into bed with the first man who shows you any interest? Get real, my dear. As soon as you tire of me you will find some other cock to jump on. This was never anything but a pleasant diversion. Now, I'm going to be ruined."

Jane fled, crying. She felt like a fool, a love sick little girl. She had ruined her marriage and David's professional life because she fell for a sweet talking therapist.

When she got home there was no sign of Paul. There was a letter on the kitchen bench.

Dear Jane,

I leave enclosed a copy of everything I have found out over the past week. No wonder you had no time for me. You will be served with the divorce petition as soon as practical. You will also be named in my civil suit against David. By the time this gets to court, your reputation will be ruined. Congratulations for royally fucking up three lives; mine, your lover's and your own.

See you in court,

Paul.

She collapsed into tears. Her world was falling apart.

Over the next few months Jane went from a wife to a mistress to a divorcee to a monster in public. The case was all over the local news because it had all the elements; sex, infidelity and comeuppance. And she copped that in spades.

Paul got most from the divorce so she could now add homeless to her list of what she was as he got the house. Then the civil action against David commenced. Everything she had done with him was broadcast in that courtroom. She was a wreck. David was already ruined professionally because he was named in the divorce but the civil case ruined him financially. He was ordered to pay a huge amount in damages. He gave what he could and then declared bankruptcy. He left town never to be seen again.

It was harder for Jane. This was the town where she grew up. She had never lived anywhere else, and never wanted to live anywhere else. She could hear the whispers, the innuendo wherever she went. It seemed every single man hit on her at any time she was outside; at the supermarket, at the doctor's, when she bought fuel for her car. She thought Paul had won everything.

Paul took no joy in such a comprehensive victory over both Jane and David. But his problem was that he still loved Jane. He knew it was irrational but there it was. He knew staying where he was wouldn't help so he looked around for a place to relocate to. It turned out that not long afterwards his company needed an area manager in the southeast of the country. He was offered the job and accepted.