Marriage Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers

He tilted her head back so he could look into her eyes as he fed his cock into her obedient mouth, and Lacey let herself be used, loving the way he moaned and shuddered.

Shattuck tenderly brushed her hair out of her eyes and caressed her face. "Yes, Doctor. That's the way to suck. With your heart and not your brain. Make it feel good to yourself. Love the feel of that dick in your mouth, that's all you need. Forget what your fucking books say. The best sex is always selfish and just a little bit shameful."

Lacey moaned. She'd always been a mystery to herself, with parts she'd had to hide and control, but he knew who she was, and now he wasn't letting her. The more he took control of her, the more it felt like freedom, and so she sucked him, and sucked, wiping his big cock all over her face, painting herself with his pre-cum.

Shattuck took a step back but kept her leash tight, pulling her out of the chair and forcing her to get on her hands and knees on the plush carpet. She chased after his cock, needing that hardness in her mouth, but he used the tie to lead her out into the middle of the floor as she whined and groaned like a bitch in heat.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her onto his prick again and she sucked him in with servile gratitude and hunger.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he moaned. "That's the way."

Lacey'd never been so wildly excited by the feel of a man's prick in her mouth before: his weight and hardness, his angry virility. He was fucking her mouth like he meant it, punching his prick into her mouth like he wanted to cum right in her stomach. He gripped her hair so tightly that tears came to her eyes, and the pain excited her.

"Oh God, you hot little bitch," he whispered. "You gorgeous slut! Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you want me to fuck you!"

Oh yes, she wanted it. She was dying for it, for his hardness inside her, the weight of his male body on top of her, the frenzied thrusting of that engorged cock. She wanted it all, whatever he wanted to do to her: that selfish, irrational, greedy and impassioned male sexuality. She wanted his pain inside her.

Shattuck reached over her and smacked her on the ass, hard enough to sting and make her jump.

"I asked you a question, Doctor! Now answer me!"

Lacey groaned around his cock: "Yes! Yes! I want you to fuck me! Please! Please!"

He spanked her again, just to hear her squeal. He pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbed her arm.

"Up!"

She staggered to her feet while with one sweep of his arm he cleared one end of her desk, sending files and journals crashing to the floor. He took her by the armpits and lifted her onto the desk, and before she could even lie back or get comfortable his cock was pushing into her, hard and incredibly thick.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God!"

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and tried to slow his penetration, but he would not be denied. He was big! Oh, he was so fucking big! His cock was hard and throbbing and as angry as his lust. Devouring her from the inside. She dug her nails into his back and bit down on his shoulder against the pain, that delicious, necessary pain. It was a pain she'd never felt when she was Nikki or Angelina or any of her other substitutes. With her tricks it had only been discomfort. But now for the first time she wasn't in disguise. She was Doctor Lacey Evans, Ph.D., and she was getting fucked on her own desk in her own office.

Jack gripped the cheeks of her ass and slid her towards him, impaling her on his prick, and they both cried out together as he filled her completely, utterly, stretching her and stuffing her full of himself. Lacey raised her knees and pressed them trembling against his ribs, trying to ease the pressure, and they both froze, each holding the other in a death grip. They were afraid to move, afraid of the pleasure it would bring, till Jack grabbed her hair again and turned her face to his kiss. A searing, selfish kiss, open-mouthed and gasping, breathless, their tongues slithering over each other as he began to fuck her, slowly pulling his cock out of the tight suck of her pussy and then pushing it back in, steadily increasing the length and speed of his stroke till Lacey pulled her head back and cried out in a tremulous pre-orgasmic rush of bliss.

Shattuck held her tight and stood stock still as she shuddered.

"You still want to discuss this rationally?" he whispered, his lips against her ear. "Do you still think—"

"Oh God, Jack! Please! Not now! Just fuck me. Fuck me! Please! God, you feel so good! You don't know how much I need this!"

"Yes," he said, starting to move again. "Yes. You see? You understand now? This is what it's about. It's not about being rational or making sense. It never makes sense. It's not something you can reason with, or make lists about, or discuss in doctors' offices. It's just this, fucking like this, wanting to be violated and violate in turn, wanting to be forced, used, taken, enjoyed. It's about needing to be touched in the most indecent way, about having someone reach inside you and pull out that thing you can never quite get to yourself.. It's about feeling! Don't you fucking know that?"

His words gave her chills and make her quiver. She parted her legs and Shattuck plunged into her, planting his feet firmly on the floor so he could really sling his cock. He fucked her as she sat up, with her arms around his neck and her tits pressed against his chest. He fucked her lying down with her arms over her head and her ankles locked over his ass. He pushed it into her, beat her with it, made her groan and gasp and sob.

He grabbed her ankles and held her legs apart, then pressed her knees back against her tits and fucked her like that, like she was nothing but pussy, leaning his weight on her and driving it deep, reaming her out.

He fucked her and Lacey came. She came the first time as her whole body went liquid and she couldn't even breathe. She came a second time, crying out as her body went rigid, her muscles stiff and quivering.

And then she lost all control, all will and resistance and became nothing but his vessel of pleasure and she came a third time, screaming and holding him tight as he exploded inside her, and the tears started pouring from her eyes.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers