Marriage On The Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

"Don't you want to kiss it?" George whispered.

And, God help me, I did. I crawled over his right leg into the Jacuzzi and brought the bulbous head of George's cock to my lips.

My tongue flicked out and lapped up a bit of fluid, and I rolled it around in my mouth before pursing my lips over the head. I kissed the head gently, and slowly, ever so slowly, the head of his cock slid past my lips.

I let about half of his cock enter my mouth before he hit the entrance to my throat, and I began to work my lips up and down, like the books and magazines I'd read instructed.

It was a watershed moment. I had never before taken Steve's cock in my mouth, claiming it was too dirty for me to do. But here I was eagerly sucking his boss's huge cock. I think George and I both understood in that moment that he had taken possession of me, that he could do whatever he wanted with me.

"I'll bet you don't suck your husband this way, do you," George said.

I just shook my head as I worked my mouth up and down on his cock with increasing skill and vigor.

I sucked on his cock for several minutes, feeling the intense feelings of arousal swell in my groin. I'd been sitting on a slow burn most of the night, and George's fingers had stoked that fire to a fever pitch.

I pulled my mouth off his cock, took it in both hands and looked up at George with an almost reverential look.

"Please, put it in me," I panted. "Fuck me, George, I need it."

George pulled me up out of the hot tub and laid me back on the tiled floor. He pulled the crotch of my suit to one side, and ran his fingers up and down my drooling slit. I could never remember being this horny.

George grasped his huge cock in his fist and brought the head to my opening. He slowly stroked his cock up and down my furrow, as I groaned in lust and need.

Slowly, George pushed forward, and the fat head of his cock slid inside my cunt. As his crown passed over my clit on its way into my pussy, I felt sparks of sensation wash through my body.

Yes, it hurt some, sort of like giving birth in reverse, but as he fed more of his incredible cock into my steaming box, the more accustomed to his girth I became, and the hotter and more frantic I got.

When he had all but the last couple of inches in, he stopped, and I realized that he was invading territory Steve had never entered. In my demented lust, I got a thrill out of that thought.

Later, I would rue that thought, along with a lot of other things, but at that moment, all I cared about was my runaway passion.

Suddenly, George pushed the rest of his cock in, and I felt his sparse pubic hair mesh with mine. And that's when I went wild. I could feel that long-awaited climax starting to quicken as he pulled back and began to fuck me with short, stabbing strokes.

I wrapped my arms and legs around his muscular physique and gave myself to him, humping up and down with my hips as his cock did things to my pussy I had never dreamed a cock could do.

At that moment, I threw my head back and screamed as my orgasm exploded through my body. I twitched and moaned, shook and cried. It was nothing like any orgasm I'd ever had with Steve. It consumed me, and instead of coming and going the way they usually did, I just kept rocking on my high, as George began to fuck me with harder and faster thrusts.

His hands clutched my breasts, which he had long since flipped out of their confines, and squeezed my rock-hard nipples. I gasped and grunted hard with each inward push of his iron-hard rod in my sloppy cunt.

As he began to fuck me with more purpose, George picked my legs up over his broad shoulders, got up on his knees and leaned forward until I was bent almost in half, my butt completely off the tile.

In this position, I couldn't do anything but let him ram his massive dick back and forth in my gushing cunt, and at that moment, that's all I wanted. My mind was a black hole of lustful sensations as a true sexual delirium descended over me.

It seemed like from far away that I heard George pant and groan as his cock took on the nature of a jackhammer.

Suddenly with a choking gasp, George thrust forward all the way and I felt a gusher of cum explode out the end of his cock. It felt like a water hose had been stuck up my pussy as he filled me with his scalding-hot cream, and I cried out right along with him as my orgasm peaked. My body shimmied in lust as he emptied himself in me.

For long moments, we remained motionless, almost stunned by the intensity of what had happened. My breathing finally returned to normal as George finally let my legs down and pulled back. It seemed like it took forever for his still-huge cock to ooze out of my distended pussy.

And when it finally was all out, a river of molten cum flowed out behind it. George leaned back, dipped a finger in my pussy and brought a wad of cum up to my lips. I licked his finger clean, then he stood up and flipped his cock back into his suit.

I just lay on the tile, wallowing in the effects of the most intense climax I'd ever experienced. Here's how depraved I was in that moment. I reached down with my own hand and began scooping cum out of my cunt and bringing my gooey fingers to my lips. I wanted to taste George's cum, to get everything I could out of this incredible hunk of man.

"Looks like you want some more," George said. "Well, once is about all I can muster without a lengthy rest. I'm not as young as I used to be. But we'll do this again. I don't think you've gotten all you want of me, have you."

I just nodded numbly. I'm ashamed to say that I had thoroughly enjoyed what I had done, and, yes, I wanted more. George had found that buried well of unbridled lust that I think I'd always had, just waiting for the right man to tap into, and it was pretty clear to me right about then that Steve hadn't been that man.

When I finally had as much of George's cum as I was going to get out of my red and sore pussy, I sighed, replaced the suit over my exposed parts and accepted George's hand to climb out of the Jacuzzi. I was officially an adulteress, and at that moment I didn't care.

Remorse did set in, however, after I got home, when I'd sobered up some. I lay awake in bed – in my and my husband's bed – thought about what I'd done, and cried myself to sleep.

I told myself it wouldn't happen again, that it was a one-time thing that happened because I was drunk, but I was kidding myself.

George had done things to me that I'd never had done to me before, brought me more sexual pleasure than I'd ever experienced in my life, and I knew I wasn't going to stop at just one time. Having tasted the forbidden fruit and found it delicious, I knew deep inside that I was going to want more.

Still, I made an effort, when Steve came home, to assuage my guilt by taking him to bed. I wanted him, needed him to make love to me, to reaffirm my commitment to him.

But while it was affectionate and loving at the start, once Steve got his cock in me, I found myself thinking, "is that it?" Bless his heart, he was trying so hard, and all I could think about were George and his monster cock, and how my husband wasn't pleasing me the way George had. I feel awful about admitting that, but it was true. And I didn't climax while Steve was fucking me.

Of course, the next week, when Steve was sent out of town on business, George called me and I met him at the apartment he kept in the city for his liaisons.

This time, he really took his time. First, he ate my pussy through three orgasms, something else I hadn't let Steve do, then George slid his cock smoothly in my eager pussy and fucked me through at least four more. I was limp and exhausted when we finished.

Over the next few weeks, I met George whenever Steve left town. God, I was pathetic the way I acted.

When George called for me, it didn't matter what I was doing; I dropped it and ran to him. I couldn't get enough of his long, fat cock and his oh so sexy lovemaking. I did whatever he asked me to do, any time he wanted.

Sometimes we did it at George's apartment, sometimes he came to our house and we did it in my bed, and sometimes we did it in the massage room at the gym.

Sometimes, I'd have several drinks beforehand; sometimes I would be stone sober. It didn't matter. I'd fuck George anywhere he wanted, under any conditions, just to have his cock in me. And as the weeks went by, I found myself wanting to give him the only thing I hadn't given him, my virgin ass.

Typically, he was very subtle about building the desire in me for anal sex. It started when he would use his mouth on my pussy, and venture between my butt cheeks. The first time, I tried to push him away, but he eventually went back to it, and licked and kissed by brown bud.

Instead of being repulsed by this act, I found it felt good, very sensual. Soon, he was adding a finger, then two. Sometimes, it would be when he was eating me, other times when he was fucking me doggy-style, which I had quickly come to appreciate for the way he got his beautiful cock deeper in my pussy, if that was possible.

About six or seven weeks after we'd started our affair, George gave me a present. It was a 7-inch rubber dildo. At first I was taken aback, but he said it was for when we couldn't be together. He didn't come right out and say it, but I'm sure he gave it to me for me to practice on my ass, and to get my backside open to penetration.

Sure enough, the first time I had a chance to use it, I fucked my pussy with it, then felt a tingling in my ass, like I wanted to play with my anus. I worked a couple of lubricated fingers in my ass, then slid the rubber dong out of my cunt and pressed it to my asshole.

At first I had trouble, but when I finally learned to relax and just let it push slowly in, the head finally popped past my anal ring and into my rectum. I couldn't believe the sparks of sensation that billowed through me as I felt my ass being penetrated for the first time.

And when I orgasmed from the effects of fucking my ass with the dildo, I knew I wanted more. I knew I wanted to try to take George's cock back there.

It proved to be tough, but I did it. George's birthday came about two months into our relationship, and I promised him a surprise for his birthday present.

We met at his apartment, quickly got naked and jumped in his bed. We moved around into a 69 position, with me on top. I was sucking and slobbering all over his iron-hard cock, while he was using his lips, tongue and fingers on my boiling pussy and red-hot ass.

When I felt like I was at the point of explosion, I pulled my pussy off his face and crawled down the bed, so that I was straddling his hips. I was feeling especially lewd that night, knowing I was about to break a personal barrier.

When I was poised on my knees, I produced the bottle of oil that I'd slipped under the covers earlier, and poured a liberal amount between the crack of my ass. I looked back with a wanton look as George stared at me while I massaged the oil over my anus, then penetrated my asshole with first one, then two fingers, getting the lube all up inside me.

After getting nice and slick inside and out, I held up George's cock with one hand, raised up slightly and pressed my ass on the fat head of his dick. As I strummed my throbbing, bloated clit, I eased myself down onto his cock until, suddenly, the head popped past my sphincter.

I howled as I felt like I was being impaled on a log. I squeezed my eyes shut and panted like a dog in heat as I held just the head inside my ass. All the while George was talking to me softly, sexily, telling me just to relax, relax, that once I adjusted to his size, it would feel like nothing I'd ever felt.

And he was right. Just as he did when he first got his cock in my pussy, George's cock slowly entered my ass, inch by agonizing inch, and the more cock I got in me, the better it felt.

By the time I had two-thirds of him in my ass, I was squirming like a bug in a frying pan, as my climax hit the brink. Slowly, I started working myself up and down, as I worked my fingers in my gushing pussy. With each downward push, I took more and more of his cock, until I felt his pubic hairs tickling my butt cheeks.

God, I couldn't believe how good it felt! I had always resisted any urge to engage in anything remotely associated with anal sex, because I thought it would be dirty, painful and degrading, and Steve had never asked for it.

But now I realized that this was sex at its most primordial, the ultimate gift to a man, and I quickly dissolved in a crushing orgasm. I shuddered from the top of my head to the tip of my toes as the climax washed through me.

Harder and faster, I rode George's cock in my ass, and he placed his big hands on my hips to work me up and down on his pulsing rod. My hand was covered in my cunt juice as I roared with another orgasm and another one on top of that. I gasped, I squealed, I groaned and I grunted from the powerful thrusts of his huge cock in my distended ass.

I could feel George's cock beginning to twitch as he slammed my hips down onto his. I could feel a white-hot flash of sensation as his cock swelled, then exploded in a series of steaming-hot bursts of cum deep in my bowels. I leaned back onto his chest as he cupped and squeezed my heaving tits while we enjoyed the tremendous mutual climax.

Having used all of my holes, George owned me mind, body and soul, and that was when his true nature began to surface. I honestly thought we had mutual feelings for each other.

But one night when Steve was gone, and George hadn't called to meet me, I figured I'd just go into the city anyway to get what I'd come to need. Was I pitiful, or what?

I got to George's apartment, rang the doorbell, and waited. I knew he was there, because I'd seen his car parked in the private lot, so I rang again.

When he finally opened the door, he was clad only in a towel, looking disheveled and very angry. And I quickly learned why. He was entertaining some young woman, who had poked her head out of the bedroom to see what the commotion was about.

I, too, was angry, because I thought he was "cheating" on me. What a laugh, huh? Me, the cheating wife, pissed because my boyfriend had another woman on the side besides me. When I said I thought we had something special, he just sneered at me.

"All we have is that you're a good, easy fuck," George said. "You think you're the only woman who wants a taste of George's prime meat? You flatter yourself."

That should have been my cue to cut my losses and run, but it was already too late. I was in too deep, and I found that out the next time I saw George, about a week later.

This time, he wasn't as loving as before, although he did apologize for not telling me he had other girlfriends. But when we got into the bed, he wasn't as gentle as he had been before, fucking me roughly, both in my pussy and in my ass. I came a couple of times, but not like I had.

This pattern repeated itself the next two times we met, and I had about decided that the relationship had run its course. I had begun to return my attention to Steve, trying much harder than before to please him, taking time to fuck him, no matter the time, whether he was tired or not, or whether I got an orgasm out of it or not.

I wanted to restore what I'd been missing with my husband, and I was willing to sacrifice my selfish pleasures to do it.

But it was not to be. I guess it was about four months after that first time with George when I got a call from him, asking me to meet him at his apartment. I tried to say no, I really did, but George was insistent and persuasive.

"Now, honey, you know you're not getting what you need at home," he said smoothly, and he was right. Steve had been gone to Asia for over a week already, and would be gone another 10 days. I'd been climbing the walls in frustration, but I'd managed to avoid the temptation to call George.

"I'll tell you what," he said finally. "Why don't you come over, we'll have a few drinks and have one more go for posterity. Then you can go back to your boring little life with your boring little husband."

If I'd been a little more street-smart I'd have smelled a trap, but I was naive – and horny – so I finally said I'd go for one last spin around the block, so to speak. It was cold, the first of December, so I dressed in a sweater and jeans, and drove to George's apartment.

As soon as I entered the main room and George shut the door, I knew I'd been had. For sitting on the sofa was a fairly tall, distinguished-looking man with blond hair who looked to be in his mid-30s, and sitting on the chair across from him was another man, a balding heavy-set fellow in his 40s.

They raised their drinks to me and gave me a very wolfish look that sent a chill down my spine. I turned to George, who had positioned himself between me and the door, blocking any possible escape.

"Charles, please fix the little lady a drink, gin and tonic, while we chat," George said to the younger man. The other man also got up to fix himself another drink, leaving us alone in the room.

"George, what is this? Who are these guys?" I said with a desperate tone in my voice. The look he gave me in that moment was cruel and triumphant.

"The younger fellow is Charles, one of our major stockholders, and the older gent is Leo, a client of ours from England," George said. "They're in from out of town and looking for some cheap entertainment. I told them you're about as entertaining as they come, and cheap to boot."

"Fuck you, George," I spat. His words had stung me to the core, and I was angry. "I'm not some cheap slut you can pass around to your friends for their entertainment."

"Oh, but you are," he said. "You're just another cheap whore who comes running any time George calls. You can't get enough of my big, fat cock, and soon you won't be able to get enough of my friends' cocks, either."

"No way," I said defiantly and started for the door. "No way I'm doing this. I made a huge mistake getting involved with you, and now I'm going home."

"No, you're not," he said, putting his hand on my chest to stop me. "Not if you know what's good for you and your family. Tell me something. Do you like your nice, big suburban house, your nice car, and the ability to not have to work unless you want to? Do you like having a husband who makes a six-figure salary and kids at home? Do you like your comfortable life, Teresa?"

I just nodded dumbly, because I had an idea of where this conversation was leading.

"Well, I can take it all away from you, right now," George said.

Just then, Charles returned with my drink, and after he handed it to me, he brushed his hand over my jean-clad ass, then grinned lasciviously as he walked back into the kitchen. I took a big gulp while George continued his spiel.

"This is how it's going to be from now on," he said. "You are going to be my whore. You are going to do whatever I tell you to do, whenever I tell you to do it. I always need an available woman to entertain my friends and my guests, and you're going to be that woman. Any refusal to do whatever I want, and I'll ruin you and your family. Steve Dawson works at my pleasure, and I can fire him tomorrow, for any reason I so desire. Defy me, and I'll can his ass, then I'll tell him exactly why he's out. I'll tell him that his pretty little wife has been my slut for the past few months, but that she defied me so I'm taking it out on him. Then you'll be out on the street, no husband, no house and no income. You'll be peddling that sweet ass of yours just to get money to eat on. And your hubby will be reduced to working for Wal-Mart, assuming he can even get a job there."

"But, but, Steve's worked his ass off for you," I cried. I think my face was white as a ghost. "He's gone anywhere you've told him to go, done more than what the job required, done everything he can to make money for your company. You can't just fire him because of me."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers