Married & Looking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I guess you approve," She whispered erotically.

I didn't have to look. "You are unbelievable! I have never, ever, seen anyone I have wanted so badly before, and that's after eighteen years of marriage and two orgasms in the last couple hours! You are the hottest thing in this universe!" I meant every word.

She obviously appreciated the compliments for she twirled like a model, her tits bouncing gleefully, and said, "Why thank you! I don't know about the rest of the universe, but if anyone on the planet feels hotter than I right now, global warming has already arrived. Come over here, Lover."

I stepped across the room and slowly ran my hands all over her. She was wearing a pair of stretchy, non lace and semi-transparent panties over her garter belt straps, just as we had talked about in chat. I had told her I wanted to fuck a woman dressed just the way she was, and that I would remove the panties before I took her. She remembered every bit of the fantasy, right down to the sheer material of the panties. The garter and bra were of the same design, a lacey material in red that matched the color and design of her stockings. I had offered to get her an outfit, but she had refused and brought her own, obviously of better quality, and maybe with some hope of using it again later. Regardless, she was hot as steam and I wanted to get burned.

I too however, had remembered my partner's fantasies. She hadn't had that many, and the few she had were pretty simple, like the romp in the tub. Perhaps the kinkiest she had was appropriate now and I reached for my bag on the credenza at the foot of the bed.

Pulling the zipper I looked inside for something specific among the items there. It was at one end of the small canvass duffle, and came free easily. The black leather piece looked at first like a thong, and it went on accordingly. I had tried it on behind closed doors at my office and had to admit it felt very sexy. I turned around so she could not see my further transformation, installed the tantalizing package, and turned back to present her with her next fantasy.

SugarGirl stared at my groin. It bulged with separate mounds for my balls and cock. Naturally the leather augmented my natural assets and gave her a thrill that could be read in her smile. She was about to cup me there, but closer inspection revealed to her that the pouch was not a single thickness, but two layers of very soft leather. The outer layer was peeled away by pulling it down and out from the softer side of two narrow Velcro strips. It came off in her hand, revealing a cock standing out stiffly from its restricted origin, and two balls neatly bulging and equally separated from anything else, including each other. The three point impact made its mark and SugarGirl knelt down to examine, fondle and suck all parts intimately.

"Oh you sweet man, you. You remembered, and did me one better. This, these, mmmm are sooo good." She continued to play with me and I complained not! Her fingers were cool and felt like icicles playing with my balls. The palms of her hands rubbed up and down my cock and warmed it more with sensations than the heat of flesh. My knees weakened and I nearly fell in the dreamy state of sexual satisfaction. "You better stop, before I get beyond the point of no return. We have a lot to do yet."

She looked up and smiled devilishly, "Only if you promise to let me have some more later." She continued to fondle me until I agreed.

A small price to pay... I practically shouted, "I promise, cross my heart."

"And your balls," She said, dragging a fingernail down between my nuts. I shivered.

She stood back up and kissed me long and hard on the lips then peeled apart again. "I'm your slut, Mister. Use me, anyway you want."

I recognized her offer more for its trust than some new liberty. We both knew our next fantasy was somewhat duel in character. She had wanted to be used like a slut, and I had wanted a slut of a woman in stockings and open-tipped bra to use. We had even discussed a little bondage, though had agreed that pain was out, and "No," meant it.

In one movement, I pushed her back on the bed, swung an arm to grab my bag and bring it with us, and pushed her knees up to her chest as I fell on her.

She was surprised, but quickly relieved to see me smiling and kissing her nipples protruding from her taunting bra. While I did so, I felt blindly around in the bag with one hand and retrieved a piece of soft, nylon rope. Before she knew what was happening, I had tied her wrists together, and raised them over her head. I threw the rest of the rope up to the top of the bed. I kissed and fondled her tits a bit longer, before crawling forward to loop the loose end over the frame and back to me. While I was busy, so was SugarGirl. She had raised her head when my balls were suspended in leather above her and sucked them into her mouth. Depriving her of more than a moment's satisfaction, I knelt back between her legs again and pulled on the loose end of rope to stretch her arms way up over and behind her head. I secured them there; a slip knot being more than sufficient.

Having coiled all the lines individually before loading them into the bag, it was easy for me to reach in without looking and pull out another. I did so as I adjusted my thighs to angle out and hold down the toes of her spiked heeled feet. By the time she realized what I was doing, I had her toes under the inside of my spread thighs, her heels jammed up against her ass with the spikes pointing down into the mattress. I wrapped several loops of the soft rope around her ankles and secured them to her thighs near her hips to hold her legs doubled back on themselves, checking to ensure the ties were loose enough to not cut off circulation. She couldn't remain that way forever, but an hour was certainly not out of the question.

The next item I pulled from the bag was a bar about two fee long. I held it up for her to see it, and then put it on the bed. Then I pulled a blind fold from the bag and cut her vision off completely. The bar, something we had not discussed, extended by untwisting its two parts, pulling them to the desired length, and then twisting them tight again. I adjusted it longer and secured it to her knees with some Velcro straps, spreading them nearly three feet wide.

I rose to my feet on the floor at the foot of the bed to admire my work and take a few pictures with the digital camera from the bag. Her heels were on the bed, right up to her ass. Her knees were pointed up but spread wide by the bar, opening her entire crotch, pussy and ass to the lens. Her hands and arms were pulled snug above her head and she was blindfolded, beginning to wonder, I was sure, what was next.

Not wanting make her to wait, or me either, I stepped back onto the bed and knelt again at her loins. My cock slid into her pussy as easy as a nail in jello she was so wet with anticipation. Her moan of satisfaction and relief was both loud, and sensual. I pushed my cock up her vaginal tunnel as far as it would go, and sat there, still for several minutes. Eventually, she tried to pump herself against me, wanting release. She began rocking her leg assembly back and forth to create some action between my cock and her pussy, but I quickly stopped her movement by grasping and holding the bar firm.

She demonstrated her frustration with a wiggle of her ass but I squeezed my legs together beside either cheek to hold her firmly in place. Finally it dawned on her what I wanted, stimulation through the only means left to her, contracting her pussy muscles as we had discussed. I drove the message home with a few rapid contractions of the muscle in my cock.

We were perfectly still, except for our sexual organs. They began to work together to bring us the pleasure we'd speculated about in chat. It was truly amazing to feel ourselves at work with each other's body, as if SugarGirl and I were bystanders at an orchestra of muscle. My cock soon found a rhythm to SugarGirl's tightening frequency and the two organs worked in concert to enhance their respective impact. When her vaginal tunnel contracted on my meat, another pulse emitted from me, tugging it against her squeeze. The result was an accentuated friction between us that stirred us both to even stronger response. We could have easily cum in this fashion, even if we'd followed it with nothing else.

But that was not to be the case. I put my hands on the bar across her knees and gently rocked it forward toward her chest, lifting her feet off the bed and rotating her groin upward more firmly against my groin, then past its optimum contact through a slight withdrawal. I tried to time the movement with that of our self-propelled organs, and the result was a low, slow moan from each of us. The increased sensation was exquisite in the deliberate slipping of her tunnel walls along the soft skin of my shaft.

The bar stopped only when it reached her chest, laying an indentation across her breasts. I reached forward and removed her blindfold and immediately our eyes met. We said nothing audible, but everything with our gaze. Moving nothing but my controlling arm, I pulled the bar back and rotated her lower half into me once more. It was like a ratchet, pulling her cunt down on my cock with leverage, drilling my shaft into her further than either of us had a right to expect. Another moan rose from each of us and we repeated the cycle again, and again.

Had SugarGirl not suddenly spoken, I would have cum in the next minute. Through the fog of impending orgasm I heard, "Fuck my ass."

The fog lifted and our world froze. Had I heard correctly? It couldn't have been true, could it? Feeling only her wiggling hips, prodding me back in to action, I wrote the errant thoughts off to wishful thinking and pumped my cock back up into her pussy.

"No! I want it up my ass! Now, before I change my mind."

The words were real! She was in such heat as to try something I knew she avoided like the plague. I knew I was as hot as ever as I could remember, but SugarGirl must have been even more so than I. Her hips jammed up against my lions again, harder. She meant it! I had been watching her eyes, pleading at first. But now they were determined, as evidenced by her ultimate admonition, "Fuck me in the ass now, Mister, just take it slow."

Slow was okay by me! This was almost as new for me as it was for SugarGirl. So slowly, I pulled my ram back and slipped it free of her hot, comfortable pussy. Looking down I could see my shaft was as lubricated as she could possibly expect. Perhaps her thoughts of this act, welling up inside her probably since before our bath, had produced such a liberal dose of juice as to grease me so. The woman wanted her ass fucked, and she was merely preparing the fucker.

At the moment the head of my cock came in contact with her virgin, sphincter wall, a shiver ran through SugarGirl's body. Her eyes were wide open and she became so still suddenly that I wondered if I'd already hurt her. But she soon smiled up at me and nodded so slightly as to hardly be perceptible. Despite her body's anticipatory rebellion, she wanted to proceed.

I reached down to help my cock focus on its target, and shifted into her until I felt the telltale resistance of her muscle. The head was nearly half inside her when the tightness warned us both that proceeding further would cause pain. The real question was how much pain, and how much was SugarGirl prepared to take.

After a time I began a few probes of the minutest measure. Each time I did, there was a sudden and sharp revulsion from her, followed by an intake of breath, and then stillness. The only progressive sign of recognition was a deepening furrow in her brow. I was beginning to believe that she just might not loosen up for me, that her fears of the act were justified after all. She might be one of those people who just couldn't let go, no matter how much they wanted to. Yet, she had not yelped in pain, nor had she given me any indication she was backing down. She had told me to take it slow, and it seemed that as long as I did so, she was still in the fight. I pushed slightly harder.

"Oh! It does hurt, doesn't it?" She looked into my eyes but smiled.

I tried to smile back, "I'll stop, any time you say."

"No. Don't. Just keep going the way you are, that is if you can." Her eyes were suddenly clear and told me everything I needed to know. She was not turning back, short of me getting hurt, and that wasn't the least bit likely. She was determined to see this through at least this one time. She was determined to find out what all the talk was about, and make up her own mind form experience, not myth.

Yet, her pain at each little push was hurting me more than anything else. I knew what it was like to be on the other side of that barrier to this forbidden act. I knew the pleasure that could be achieved from such penetration, for both parties. SugarGirl up to now however, had only seen the pain, none of the pleasure. Looking down at her determined expression, I decided I had enough latitude to bring the pain to a head and start its decline, if indeed it was going to decline at all.

I bumped my hips forward to bury the head of my dick in her ass.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed, arching her back as if to withdraw her ass, yet not really pulling it away. "Oh my!" She said again, a bit less agitated, a bit more sexual.

After a minute of stillness to allow her sphincter to adjust, I began a slow and gentle motion of my hips forward and back. The distance traveled was so little as to hardly move my meat inside her, but sufficient to let her feel the first signs of pleasure, the first sensations of arousal generated by foreign flesh massaging her opening. It was the right thing to do. The muscle did relax with this motion, and her hips did begin to move in opposite rhythm. She wanted more!

SugarGirl's ass transformed itself from a plump, sexually teasing appendage to a wanton, padded tunnel of desire, growing quickly in demand for more contact. It devoured my meat as if it were the last food on earth to consume. I felt spasms of tightening and letting go as SugarGirl began to experiment with her muscles. I felt the intense heat of her insides as more and more of my shaft was accepted, then held within.

She moaned aloud with each deeper thrust until finally she was taking my entire cock in her ass and working to pound her hips up at me for more. "My tits, Baby! Grab my tits!"

I was shocked. So fast she had changed! She not only loved me up her butt, but she wanted me mauling her breasts. My fantasy had suddenly become hers. She turned slut, glutinous whore, insatiable bitch in heat. I complied and reached under the bar and massaged her melons vigorously.

"Harder! Damnit! Fuck me! God Damn you! Fuck me!" She was practically screaming her lust. Her body was racking in the throws of pre-orgasm, one that seemed to want to burst forth and yet was deliberately held back by her. Her control was increased by the sensations emitting not from her clit so much as new and less sensitive regions. She was something different entirely, lasting longer but voracious in a craving for contact and penetration and commanding in her demands on me to satisfy her.

I had dreamed of such deep and complete penetration and now it was reality. Unbelievably, the reality was better and more extreme than the dream. We were connected so tightly as to feel the heartbeat of each other's body through venal contact. She bucked her hips up to goad me onward, to increase our pace, and to challenge me to bury myself deeper still. I felt her hot tunnel wrapped around my cock for the first time, sucking me desperately inward, a virginal assault turned suicide response.

I looked down at this delicious woman and watched as her tits sprung back after every impact of my hands, how they jiggled when freed again, or compressed under the pressure of my manipulations. I watched as she stared into my eyes, her arms suspended above her head in total submission to my demands. I reveled in the feelings of my suddenly enormous dick reaching deep inside her ass to relieve itself of all its pent up demand. And I rocked my head back as I felt that release begin.

"Oh God, Baby. I'm cuming again! Oh Yes!"

I don't know if I said that or she, but she did finally let go with abandon and bucked more severely through her orgasm and mine. As we built in tension, we also let our bodies work themselves up further, almost telling us what to do. The sensations were flooding our brains through every nerve ending we had. My external and her internal temperatures equalized and partied in a fervor of delirium, making it known to each of us this would in no way be the last time.

Eventually, we built our actions up to the point of me slamming my piston into her and her screaming for more. She was tied up still and that enhanced her desire, causing her to virtually throw her hips up at my loins. The explosions were tremendous in each of us, and each was transmitted to each other. We fucked long and hard, taking each other in as if it were our last chance to do so. Neither of our bodies had expected such pleasure, nor had either of us expected to keep it up this long. But the moment was not to be denied.

I closed my eyes and let the sensations of her forbidden tunnel walls surrounding the sensitive skin of my dick reach full recognition in my mind. Slick and smooth, our skins caressed each other, greased on their way by juices from SugarGirl and welling up in me. We both groaned aloud and demanded more.

There was no question that both our orgasms were the most intense ever. We each called out for more, profanity the order of the moment. I pushed several fingers in SugarGirl's mouth and she sucked on them as if they were the first food she'd had in days. I let my entire weight push on my cock to fill her hole, and she rocked her loins back at me as if in a desperate act, necessary to survive. We merged our bodies into blissful satiation in yet another fantasy fulfilled for me, and a long standing quelled fear for SugarGirl.

Our orgasms finally abated and I collapsed for several minutes where we were. I knew the position could not be that comfortable for her, but I had little strength left. She kept nibbling at my ear in her own exhaustion, presumably to relieve any guilt I might be feeling lying on her tired frame so. We rested for sometime.

I untied her as soon as I was able to move again, and we laid back on the pillows of the bed. "I cannot, ever, remember being that turned on before." She said, breaking the blissful silence.

"I know exactly what you mean," I said, allowing my entire body to collapse on itself.

"And we are so lucky." She added.

"Oh?" I asked, thinking she meant something beyond the obvious.

"It's not even lunch time yet."

I removed the restraints before we laid on our backs beside each other, looking reflectively up at the ceiling, and perhaps more satiated than either of us had ever been. We both laughed. I shivered. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum three times in one day, let alone more.

Finally, I asked, "I guess you liked it then?"

She rolled over on me and kissed me long and hard. "I can't believe I waited all this long. I am so sorry for being such a prude."

I smiled and said, "And I'm sorry for being so timid and aloof." There were a lot of things I felt sorry for.

We fell back on our backs for several minutes. Finally, SugarGirl said, "This was a good idea."

I continued to bask in the glow of post orgasmic relaxation, still tainted a bit by the tendency toward guilt and regret, but I agreed, "Yeah, it really was. And damnit, no regrets."

She said immediately, "Right about that, none."

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. "The past is the past." I echoed.