Married Cocksucker Buds Begin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I got off on it, too, man. Knowing that I was in control of your cock and your orgasm turned me on way big, buddy. I am just really enjoying this whole thing. What say we get off our knees? Would you mind just lying with me?” I asked.

“What I was thinking, too, Mike. Sure, let’s do it, then get something nutritious to eat after a while. Sound like a plan?” Will asked.

I nodded and we climbed on the beds. I curled up a little so Will would kind of cover me. I liked the sensation of him being over me. We lay there and laughed and chatted about our sex adventures over the last several days. Then we turned over and I kind of covered Will. He curled up into me and I could tell that he liked that part of it, too. We laughed some more and I whispered some silly shit into his ear and we laughed harder, probably about nothing at all. Our hearts were open, relaxed and glad. Barriers had come down and life long bridges were being erected. The connection was deepening. Even as we lay together and playfully enjoyed our time, I could sense some fundamental grafting of our hearts and souls together. I could not much process it right now but surely I was enjoying it and was at peace with it.