Married to a Monster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------

Early next day Helen awoke and headed for the stables. She found Max sitting at the table with a bottle of scotch in front of him. He was as pale as a ghost.

"Maxie are you ok?"

"Helen....sorry. I went into the hangar. It's bad."

"How bad?"

"Look I was a cop for 15 years and saw some bad shit but these guys take the cake. It was tough to get in and there were guys everywhere. The evidence is there showing they have weapons, cocaine and money just lying around. The plane was just taking off with a bunch of women who looked half dead. There was also a lot of blood on the floor. It's worse than we all thought.

I have already spoken to Mac and I gave Toby the heads up. I heard the men talking and there is some sort of gathering in town on the 16th. That's the night we go for better or worse. I'll also have to grab the evidence and plant the listening devices that night."

"It seems awfully risky."

"I know Helen but good people are dying. I was a cop and I can't walk away from this. I'll protect you but we can't afford to speak again. Just be ready on the 16th my love."

That was the last time Helen ever spoke to Max. Of course on the 16th she waited with Liz but Max never came. Ronald Graves appeared early the next day with a big grin and informed Helen that Max had up and quit. Helen knew her time had just run out and waited for the inevitable.

That was until I turned up and set back the plans of Greg Nolan and Ronald Graves. They replied in kind by keeping us apart. It was only luck that kept us alive in the end. Ironically, Ronald Graves had also delivered Helen right into my arms.

---------------------

"What a story Helen. Let's hope it has a happy ending huh."

"I just hope Max didn't suffer.....I found him you know... when I dragged Toby to the grave he dug for you. The prick was going to bury you right next to Max and I guess me on top."

"Well we are still alive and now we have some decisions to make. Off the top of my head, first we have to get you to a safe location. You are a witness but who do we trust? I would say go straight to my brother but he is in Western Australia.

It's too far even if I got in contact with him; there could be a leak somewhere down the line. I say we find Ian MacIntosh, he may be the only honest copper left... but can he be trusted?"

"I think so Steven, I mean Max and he were partners for 15 years."

"Well he is our only option. I think we better ditch the car and get moving."

"What will we do for transport?"

"Leave that to me."

We waited for darkness and quietly left the hotel. I had a few tricks up my sleeve, like any good mechanic, I could easily hot-wire a car. I needed something that wouldn't stand out because we were staying in a tourist area for families. Luckily, I found a smorgasbord of options. I ended up taking a Mitsubishi Magna sedan. Helen followed me in the Ford and we dumped it in a back alley with the door open and keys inside the ignition. Hopefully some good citizen would take it.

We drove for another 90 minutes and found a cheap hotel in a large urban town. We were both tired and fell asleep in each other's arms on top of the queen sized bed.

---------------------

The next morning we both decided to do some research on Ian MacIntosh. I rang my brother in Western Australia we chatted for a while then I asked if he had any connections to the New South Wales police force. He actually knew a detective who was on the up and up and he would make some discreet enquiries about Ian MacIntosh. I was to call him back in a couple of hours.

With a few hours to kill, I shaved my beard off, had a shower, redressed my wounds and then grabbed some breakfast. Helen had gone shopping for a disposable mobile phone, some fresh clothes for both of us and she was getting her hair cut. We would meet back at the hotel at lunch time.

I decided to dump the car. I found a large shopping complex and left the car in one of the parking bays. I then casually walked back to the hotel to make my call. My side was starting to hurt and I needed to rest as well.

I got back to the hotel room and had to sit down as my side was starting to bleed again. I cleaned up just in time for Helen to return. Helen brought in bags of clothes but what had me in awe was that she had cut her hair short and it actually highlighted her facial features. She was a very beautiful woman and I could actually feel myself becoming aroused.

"You look beautiful Helen." I blurted out

"Why thank you kind sir. You're not too bad yourself."

I must have looked like a fool as I was still staring at her.

"Earth to Steven."

"What....sorry."

"Are you going to take it?"

"Take what?"

"The phone"

"Oh yeah...I'll call Bobby."

I took the mobile phone and called my brother who picked up after a couple of rings.

"Bobby Cahill."

"Bobby its Steven."

"Hey Steven I got that information but before I give it to you are you in some sort of trouble Big Brother?"

"No trouble I just know a mate of his, his ex-partner actually."

"Well I wasn't able to talk to my mate as he is on holidays. I did a check through some other sources. Ian MacIntosh is a cop's cop if you get my drift.

He has run several major taskforces, his arrest record and conviction rate is top notch and he has assisted internal affairs to help stamp out corruption. The guy is a straight shooter and clean as a whistle. Alot of people think he will be Police Commissioner one day."

"Fantastic...he's exactly the guy I thought he was. You got the phone number for him?"

My brother provided me with Ian MacIntosh's direct phone number so I bid my brother farewell and promised to catch up.

"Well Helen he's clean. I better make the call."

"Ok I'm going to grab the newspaper from reception and I'll be back."

I phoned Ian MacIntosh but only got his answering service. I left my name and number and asked him to call me back in regards to Max Shillington. Hopefully we wouldn't have to wait long.

Ten minutes later Helen returned. She looked terrible, as white as a ghost and trembling.

"Helen are you ok?"

"The paper......here....read."

I grabbed the Sydney newspaper and the front page had a headline saying 'Decorated Detective killed in hit and run.' It went on to state that in tragic circumstances Detective Ian MacIntosh was killed in a hit and run crossing a street near the courthouse that morning. The driver had escaped and MacIntosh died on the way to hospital.

I turned and looked at Helen who was sitting on the bed still shaking.

"Christ Helen what are we going to do now?"

I was holding Helen on the bed and I was completely out of ideas. We looked at each other and the fear in her eyes reflected my own. It felt like the grim reaper had entered the room and was silently watching us.

I don't know what really happened maybe the adrenalin, maybe the fear of death or even the underlying attraction but the next thing I remember is kissing Helen with a hunger I had never experienced. I'm not even sure who made the first move.

When our kiss finally ended, we found the hunger still remained; if anything our desire had gone up a level. We quickly began to remove each other's clothing as our passion hit crisis point. I think I had been waiting for this moment from the first time I saw her standing on the side of the road.

When the final articles of clothing were removed, we gazed into each other's eyes and the sparks flew. She was a truly beautiful woman, one that should be fought for and in another era perhaps even worshipped.

I began kissing and gently massaging her large breasts. She let out a moan followed by a high pitched sigh. I could feel she needed to let loose as much as I did. We needed to release the days of stress and panic through this act of stimulation. My side burned but I ignored the obvious pain.

I gently sucked on her breasts and was rewarded with another moan. I then slowly placed kisses down her body. I could feel the heat rising from her. I found her centre and deftly inserted my fingers into her. She was wet and hot with desire, with my free hand I gently caressed her breast.

"Please Steven; no more teasing....I need you inside me now."

I continued to tease and caress her paying her words no heed. It was getting too much for even me. Helen then decided to take charge as my erection was large and proud.

She quickly sat up and in one deft movement flipped me over. She was on a mission and straddled me whilst raising herself up, she then grabbed my swollen erection and guided it into her. I tried to keep up the pace but she was wild and full of desire. I ended up letting her dictate her own pace.

I was mesmerized watching my erection enter her and get swallowed up each time. She was a skilled lover and was contracting her muscles around my erection with amazing skill. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer and I think that she knew that too. She slowed her pace into a steady rhythm and I knew we both wanted to enter the threshold together. Our eyes met and she quickened the pace. Our tongues then sought out the other and began a fierce kissing duel. I could feel the temperature rising once again and we both groaned in unison as we simultaneously lost control. The orgasm was the most intense experience of my life.

When finished we both laid there panting. I gently opened my arms and Helen nestled into me. We lay there for an hour holding and rocking each other. Then it came to me.

"Helen have a shower and get dressed. I know what to do!"

---------------------

"Big Red, Helen...maybe just maybe he'll help us."

We had both just finished showering and had changed into our new clothes.

"Who's Big Red?"

"A friend.......I think."

Months before I had entered Blackridge and the disaster I was now in I had found myself in a small town on the New South Wales/Victorian border. It was a rough town called Murraywater. Murraywater was known for its drug trade and large multi cultural inhabitants. Trouble was always brewing, as there was a mix of criminals, bigots and fools.

I had found myself in a dingy little pub called the Rose and Crown and was having a quiet beer before moving on down the road. The clientele of drunks, criminals and general riff raff was about what I had expected.

The commotion started over at the pool table and soon an old-fashioned donnybrook had started. I don't know what made me get involved in the stoush, perhaps it was because of the unfair odds of three against one or more likely, because one guy had brought a gun to a fist fight.

The man surrounded was a big red headed biker. He was about 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighed in the neighbourhood of around 230 pounds. Now normally I'd reckon the big fella would be able to handle those odds but the gun was now had tilted the odds.

I casually got up and grabbed a pool cue. The fight was obviously over the pool game as money had been on it and the biker had been accused of cheating.

The guy with the gun levelled the pistol at the bikers' chest and was demanding the money. I could smell a set up but why they picked the biker was beyond me. As they were distracted watching the biker, I came from behind and smashed the guys pistol hand with the cue, he went down in agony.

Then it was a free for all. The fighting began in earnest and by the end of it; there were three unconscious fools with severe facial injuries.

"Thanks for the help stranger. Name's Big Red."

"Hi I'm Steven Cahill."

"Well Steven you ever need anything just holler."

We spent the rest of the time drinking together at another pub down the road even though the police didn't usually care to get involved in these types of disputes. I found out that Big Red was the Sergeant of Arms for a biker group called the 'Crazy Riflemen'.

He was in Murraywater doing a gun deal. At the end of the night, he wrote down his number and told me to call him if I ever needed anything.

I just hope I had kept that card.

---------------------

To Be Continued...

12