Married Woman Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at out table, Charles told me he could see me talking with Henry and wondered what we talked about. "He thought I was your girl friend," I told him.

"What did you say?"

"I told him I was."

"Did he believe you?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Here, let's make sure he has no doubts," Charles says, and then leans over and kisses me on the mouth. It caught me completely off guard and at first I just sat there letting him kiss my frozen lips. But when his kissing didn't end right away, it felt natural to kiss him back. And when he started to push his tongue between my lips, it also felt natural to just relax and let him. French kissing is something that I love, and soon I was returning Charles's thrusting, probing wet kisses with my own, slipping my warm tongue into his mouth.

We finished our drinks and left the club. The night air was crisp and helped to sober me up.

"I don't suppose I could get my 'girl friend' to come see the view of the city from my hotel room," he said as walked arm in arm.

I giggled. I was having too much fun to go home just yet, so I told him "your girl friend would love to see the view."

Charles hailed a cab and we climbed into the back seat. Without thinking, I snuggled up against him, almost like I was with my husband. My friskiness was still very much alive, and I just wanted to be held and appreciated. Charles showed his appreciation for my obvious show of affection and kissed me. I kissed him back. And when he put his hand on my breast, I let him keep it there. We kissed and he fondled my breasts all the way to the hotel..

PART THREE:

He was staying at the Sheraton. His room was on the tenth floor and overlooked the river. The view was, as promised, stunning.

I stood there in front of the large window admiring the lights below. Charles was behind me. He put his arms around me. I turned my head around to face him: "Nice view, isn't it? "

"Gorgeous," he replied studying the close-up view now facing him. I smiled and twisted my body completely around, with arms still encircling me. He was such a charmer. I looked into his eyes. They were soft and pleading. I kissed him. With my lips open. inviting his tongue. The invitation was accepted.

I have another confession. I told Kevin that nothing happened in the hotel room that night. That's not exactly true. I told him that I kissed Charles and that I let him fondle my tits. I told him that I only let Charles put his hand on theoutside of my dress. Well, I guess I fibbed a little. Actually, I let Charles slip his handinside my dress and fondle my breasts through my bra. I wasn't sure Kevin could have handled the complete truth about my date with Charles. You see, when we were kissing there in his hotel room, and he was squeezing and playing with my tits, I found myself getting so excited! My nipples were erect and hard. So when Charles slid the straps of my dress down over my shoulders, and then pulled the top of my dress down to my waist, I knew it meant that he wanted to help me out of bra, so he could feel my titties—and my hard nipples—in the flesh, all hot and bare. And right then, at that moment, that's what I wanted too. In fact, I wanted not only his hands on my bare breasts, I wanted his mouth on them too. And I was not disappointed.

It turns out that Charles was an expert at undoing the clasp on my bra, as well as an expert at licking and sucking my tits. I nearly came standing there. And when he began taking my dress off the rest of the way, I let him. He stooped down and eased it down my legs and then helped me step out of it. As he stood up , he kept one hand on my stocking-covered leg, letting it gently caress the entire length, up past my knee, up my thigh, up past the top of my stockings. Ever, so softly, I felt his fingertips graze across the front of my lace panties. And then, he was standing there. Fully clothed. And me, bare to the waist. Dressed only in stockings and heels and sheer, French-cut lace panties, I wanted to be kissed again. And held. I'm sure he could see it inmyeyes this time. Because, instantly he put his arms around me and kissed me again. My bare breasts pressed into him as we kissed --our mouths open -- our tongues drunk with lust.

Now how could I have told Kevin about that, about letting Charles strip me down to my panties and stick his tongue in my mouth. I would have had to tell him that I enjoyed it and that I stuck my tongue inhis mouth too. Also, I would have had to tell him that Charles didn't stay dressed very much longer after that kiss.

I watched Charles undress as I lay on the bed. I watched him reveal a huge bulge in his shorts. "Did I do that?" I asked him, playfully.

"What do you think?"

"Come here," I told him. "I think I need to find out just exactly what it is that I am responsible for."

When he was beside the bed, I reached up and rubbed my hand over the front of his boxers. "Oh, my! What have I done?" That made him laugh. Now I was really curious about the size of this man, so I yanked his shorts down and his cock practically jumped out . It was all hard and swollen and pointed straight ahead. Right at me.

I put my hand on him. He washot! And so very, very hard! I stared at his huge cock as I stroked it. I had taken this date way farther than I had ever planned. There I was, stretched out on my belly across the bed on the tenth floor of the Sheraton, in just my skimpy lace panties and thigh-high stockings, while holding onto a big, hard dick that belonged to a man that wasn't my husband's. I don't think Kevin needed to hear about these details of my "date."

I also left out some other little details, like the fact that I used my tongue to lick Charles beautiful big dick, and that I let him slide the head of it into my mouth, and that I sucked him.

I also didn't tell Kevin that I let Charles take off my bra and suck on my hard nipples.

Nor did I tell him that I let Charles slide his hand inside my panties ... and play with my pussy. I may have even told him that nothing like that happened. I definitely didn't tell him that I let Charles pull my panties off.

And my greatest confession: I let Charles fuck me. There, I've said it. It's true. I let this very kind man, this great kisser and perfect gentleman get in bed with me and stick his huge hard cock inside me. I was so wet for him. He went in easily. Deep into me. Even though he was huge. He filled me with one long thrust. I think I squealed. I'm usually pretty quiet in bed, but not that night. I was totally into it. I wanted to be fucked and I told him to "give it to me." "Fuck me," I moaned. "Fuck your girl friend's hot little pussy!"

And he did. Oh, God, I never knew forbidden sex could be so good!

Kevin will never know the truth about my date with Charles. He knows I had a good time. He just doesn't knowhow good. I love my husband, and our sex has been better than ever. I think because of the freedom I experienced with Charles on those two dates.

Would I ever date Charles again? Or any other men? Probably.

No. I'm lying. Again. I'dlove another date.

What are you doing Saturday night?

12