Marrying Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next moment, I myself brought the knot of my thaali in the front and tried to remove those tight three knots. Seeing me, he came to my help and we both removed the thaali from my neck. I felt as if I had become an unmarried girl again. He was having the thaali in his hand now.

"Tie it again around me..." I said to him.

"Shall I tie it anywhere around your body?" he asked.

"What?" I was stunned. I couldn't see what he had in mind.

"The neck belongs to your husband. I don't want to tie this there..." saying so he did the kinkiest thing in the world. He tied it around my hips just above my hair on the cunt. Damn! The next moment I felt the twirl and excitement of that kinkiest act. He had tied the thaali which was around my neck till then, around my cunt. I let out a large gasp. I was panting already by his act.

"Wear this thaali around your hips whenever hubby is not there with you, I want to see it hugging your stomach when you wear a sari. And wear your saree just above your hairs here and below your thaali." He said. It will be the sexiest thing I could dream about.

"Please Arvind, Do it... Put it into me and hit me hard Arvind... plz..." I was pleading to him. The thaali around my hips was doing magic and was leading me into a far away world. So as to get the best fuck out of him, I lifted my legs, bent it and placed my soft heel on his shoulder and then around his shoulder, opened my legs as wide as I can for him to fuck. He slowly pushed his rod into my cunt. Even as I felt his cock head go into me, I felt my vulva being stretched up a bit more that it used to be with my hubby. Slowly he withdrew and then pushed up a little further this time.

Now I could feel without doubt, he was going to tear me apart. All I could do was grabbing both my breasts with my hands. I was really an experience. Slowly and steadily his penis was going in and out of my hole. Minutes past and I gasped for air by now. My breathing was becoming harder and faster. Yes... my next orgasm was in line. His soft grunts with the words calling me akka every time he pushed himself in, got me into a web of sensations.

"Yes... Arvind... do it faster and harder... pump it inside." I was asking him.

"Hmmm... Akkkkaaaa...." He added it with a punch into my cunt with his penis. By this time, I could feel my cunt stretched and filled to the full extent. It touched the wall of my vulva at the other end. There was still a little more of his penis to go inside. Oh, my God! He is going to push into my womb also, I thought. I panted aloud for air as he pushed wildly his entire penis into me. It ended up crossing my vulva and entering my womb, tearing my whole body apart. I felt as if something was stuck inside my body up to my stomach.

"Tears rolled off my eyes as the sensation triggered all my senses in my body. My body was shivering and throbbing a little. Beads of sweat and perspiration stuck out all over our body. My neat plaited hair had gone to ripples and the round saffron kumkum, at my forehead mixed with sweat and flowed of my face.

I was nearing the first continuous third orgasm in my life, and it was going to be the wildest in my life. I felt like yelling aloud in pleasure, which I had never done before. I just grabbed my bread and squeezed them as much as I could. It was large, hardest and reddish by now.

"Akka... I'm going to pour all into it..." he said with a puzzle in his face whether to do it or not. At that moment, I would never mind where he pours it. But the next moment, a thought came across my mind, 'what if he pours it into me and I get pregnant by him. It was my 16th day after my periods and the last day to get impregnated to get a child. What if...' All sort of wild thoughts came into my mind and it was disrupted by a wild push from him into my cunt.

The next moment I felt his hot cum, flowing into my cunt and filling up the spaces mixing with my juices. He was going on pouring his cum into to me. The moment he slowed down to stop, I was ripped through by my third orgasm. it was so wild that I jumped up and down in a frenzy, with his penis still locked into my cunt between my thighs. We both relaxed a while, as he moved beside me on the bed and went into a deep slumber sleep hugging our naked bodies. We had three more days just for us. All, I will write as another story... ok?

Note: Hope you friends enjoyed this story. I need your feedbacks and comments and new ideas. I'll surely reply. I hope this story gets you excited, because I myself had fingered myself to four longs orgasms in between as I finished writing this story. And thanks to the comment from Henry, who had given me the kinkiest idea I have ever dreamed of, like removing the mangalsutra and tying it near the cunt. Thanks Henry. Friends, Give me more ideas and I'll add it up surely for the best stories.

12