All Comments on 'Marrying You was a Mistake'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AstordatairAstordatair11 months ago

Both characters are despicable. She's a disrespectful wife who does not give a shit about her husband. He lives on a planet called 1940 where his wife should be his servant. I hated both of them. But this resulted in a very interesting story! I liked it. Thx!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn! Getting tore up in the comments. Personally, I liked the story. Short and to the point. Some authors ramble on and repeat themselves. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Man so smart, woman so stupid

This is a thinly disguised diatribe from a flaming misogynist. Hubby spends the entire story pointing out precisely how stupid and wrong she is, rubbing her face in every mistake.

It’s true that she’s no prize. But he is an asshole. It would be a mistake to marry anyone like either of them.

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Ruttweiler you’re hilarious. Looked at your favs. All cuck lover stories. Feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ruttweiler...is a well known cuckold lover.

He 5 stars every tale on here describing female superiority...eating creampies from a faithless whore of a wife? Rutt is giving it high marks. Woman putting her husband in a cage? Rutt LOVES that story.

But describe a husband who finds out his wife is a cheater? Confronts her with the truth and makes her feel bad?

Then the author is a misogynist asshole and the worst person in the world.

How dare a man not worship his wife no matter what she does to disrespect him.

That's Rutt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous