Martha in America Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

"You want to?" she asked softly: "... like that?"

I nodded and rubbed it, and she responded again with gasp and jerk of her pelvis.

"You like it?" she murmured, and I nodded again, and then she asked: "And you?"

I looked up at her, and she, down at me in the candlelight, that now seemed brighter after having had my eyes closed, and replied:

"I can wait."

A slight smile passed over her lips as she nodded slightly and rubbed her fingers a little in my hair and then replied:

"If you want to."

I nodded again and whispered:

"Sit down, lie back," and then followed her on my knees as she did so with her hands still on my head and opened her thighs.

And then my face was back on her pussy, and she was giving herself up to the sensations, moaning and sighing and letting her hips move against my tongue. Then she murmured: "But I want to really do it then."

The way she said suggested that she didn't want to do it to me, which didn't surprise me if this was the first time anyone did it to her. I nodded, and then as she was becoming even more aroused, after a gasp she asked:

"You want to ... all the way?"

I nodded again and hummed a strong "um-hmm" on her pussy, and then it seemed as though she had been holding back her arousal until this confirmation, and she seemed to cast off any restraint, drawing her feet up on my back and rocking her hips up to my mouth, offering me her pussy, and I wanted it, my tongue as deep in her as it could be, searching for her sweet pussy juice. And if she had been holding back, I thought, she must know what could happen if she let me go "all the way." That was the only thing I wanted, to make her come, to make her give it to me.

Whatever she thought was going to happen, she wanted it as much as I did, and gasped "Really?" before she moaned again.

"Uhn-hnnn" I replied in her pussy, and then she did, moaning and gasping with aroused little "Ohs". Again and again:

"Oh!, Oh! ... Oh-oh! ... Oh, oh, oh! ..." as her thighs quivered and clutched my head as she came in my mouth - all sweet, like I wanted it, like I wanted it for her!

Suddenly I was aware that she had stopped holding my head at sometime, but she was still wanting it, and me too - all she could give me, all I could give her - and then she gave a great sigh and murmured: "Oh, gude Gud!," and was still, her feet sliding down off my back.

I raised my head and saw her hands resting on her breasts as her stomach rose with a deep breath and then sank again as she sighed. Yes, I thought: when she knew she could come - that I wanted her to - she had wanted to help any way she could.

She looked lovely in the candlelight. A girl who has just had an orgasm always looks lovely - of course, she has been loved. How could she look anything but lovely?!

After a few more deep sighs - her stomach rising and falling before my eyes - her hands slid down and found my face, her fingers stroking my wet cheeks gently. She chuckled softly, and then her hands held me more firmly, drawing my head up as she murmured:

"Kom og ... Come, lie with me,"

I rose up, helping her to move her legs down the bed, thinking suddenly how familiar and unarousing it was to touch her now after we had done it. And then I was lying beside her, holding her, and she had her arm around me. "Mmmm," she sighed softly, and then for a while we were still, almost dozing.

"Mmmm," she sighed again and held me a little closer and then raised her knees, inviting me slide mine under and between hers. "Umm-hmm, she acknowledge softly, and then we lay like that for a few moments.

Then she chuckled brightly and said:

"I was thinking in Norwegian. I guess you noticed. I knew I was here, but ... I never -" and she snickered: "... had sex 'in English'."

She snickered again, and I chuckled with her, and then she added:

"and not that way. That surprised me, that you really wanted to do it. I knew it would feel good, but ..." and she thought for a moment:

"... 'vell', ... I thought men did it 'cause the girl wanted it, but then wanted to really do it, ... you know, that he would want to, ... and not just let her ..., not that he would really like it."

She smiled in the shadow of my head from the candle, and then kissed me and added:

"But you did, and it was good, real good. I guess you know. Thank you."

She kissed me again.

She was just delightful, I thought as we lay there in silence: so open and direct in an innocent way - although she obviously had experience, enough to have wanted and taken it for granted that we would do it, but not so much that she had known that. And, I recalled, she had implied that she didn't want to. But she must have slept with a few boys, but only back in Norway - "never had sex 'in English'." That was sweet, and a pity, I thought.

"Um-hmm, and thank you too," I agreed and then added:

"Pity about not having done it 'in English'. My good luck. But all year ...?"

She giggled and replied:

"Not quite. Once at the Norwegian Seamen's Mission I met a junior office ..."

She chuckled, as I wondered where they could have done it, and then she added:

"He could take me to his cabin, but not for too long."

She chuckled again at this, and I did too, as I wondered if he would have done that with her, if they had had more time, as she added:

"If I could have had a reason to be out for a whole night, we could have gone to a hotel. ... But it was better than nothing."

"And maybe we can make up for it a little," I responded, almost before I knew what I was saying.

"Oh, that would be nice," she agreed immediately, and I thought so too.

That seemed to have brought us back to where we were; her hand started to slide down over the corner of my hip, then hesitated as she looked at me questioningly.

"Um-hmm," I encouraged her with a nod.

She smiled mischievously and let her hand slide further, finding him, her fingers slipping around him and then moving him as she softly said:

"Oh, it's all ... floppy," pausing till she had found the word.

Her fingers demonstrated that he was as I thought again that she had done that before - but maybe not found it "floppy". Then her fingers explored, holding him again, and she murmured to herself:

"Oh, yes, ... of course," and I thought that all the boys in Norway must be uncircumcised., and of course she knew I was Jewish.

"Different," she murmured with a slight snort.

I nodded, and she glance up at me with an understanding smile - one that confirmed that we both understood what she meant.

"Not like the Norwegians'," I ventured to suggest.

She snorted again with a shake of her head as her fingers moved, and I asked more boldly: "How many?" "Six," she replied immediately, and then seemed abashed at her immediate response and added: "Oh, ..." and glanced up at me as she explained:

"I used to count them at night."

I chuckled, and then she snickered, and then giggled at this admission and said:

"I almost forgot one, ... but none like you, like yours, ... or like that."

We both snickered again as I wondered if my question had been too indiscreet, but, from her response, it didn't seem like it, and I wondered again how the attitude towards sex in Norway seemed to be so much more liberal - her mother's remark.

"That's better," she said as he became less floppy, and then - to my surprise - repeated:

" 'or like that.' ... Or should it be: 'nor like that'? 'None like yours, nor like that'?"

Again I was surprised at this question of grammar, but answered in a reflex: "Neither, nor."

"Oh, of course," she agreed as her fingers moved on him as she took up the subject again:

"'or like that.' Of course not, with the first one - the first time for both of us, but I liked him more than some of the others - and then with another ... Hm-hmm! I think it was his first time - our first time; and then once after a party - I hardly knew him, the one I forgot. ... Why am I telling you this?"

"To count the six."

"Hm-hmm! ... Even my girlfriend doesn't know. Good thing: she liked one of them. I didn't know if I was proud or shocked when I first counted them all up."

"Satisfied, I hope," I interjected. She snorted, and then snorted again and said:

"You mean, like that?" and moved her hand on him suggestively.

"Yeah, I guess," I agreed, chuckling: "though I really was thinking about how it had been with them."

"Oh? ...", she replied and looked at me, and then after a moment it seemed that she decided to tell:

"... Oh: the first time, it was very arousing, but not satisfying; but I didn't know what to expect, so it didn't matter, and we got better at it. And the second one, of course, didn't do it very well either ... - Hmm! - ... but we ... 'practiced,' ... and I thought it was good enough. But the next one - not the one I forgot - ... was older, the school skiing champion, and we all knew he had lots of experience, and I knew it would probably only be once with him, but he made up for that, and then I knew what I had been missing. So the next one, ... well, that was worth forgetting; and then the last two ... were - well - pretty good, but could have been better. I wanted to tell them, but didn't, and then they were already doing it, you know."

She paused, smiling a little wryly. I nodded, and then she continued:

"Maybe that's why I was so surprised that you didn't." She looked at me and then added: "You must have lots of experience."

"I was lucky, ... my first time was with someone who did. Yes, I was real lucky, and hope I passed on a little of it."

She nodded and then snickered and asked:

"Like to me?"

"Um-hmm, ... and to talk about it."

"Like we are? Oh, I'll talk to the next one! Hm-hmm! And maybe tell him to do that, too."

She grinned at me and squeezed him, and then snorted:

"It's all floppy again. ... Are we going to talk all night?"

"If you want to. We've got all week,"

"If you want to," she replied with a grin. I nodded and returned her grin.

She let go of him and reached up and hugged me with a kiss, one that became better, and she felt him, and then found him again with her hand, and I thought we were going to do it then, and recalled that my rubbers were in my pants on the floor, but then she asked softly:

"And did she do it to you too? Like you did?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oh? ... I didn't think nice girls did that. ... I never really thought about it, doing it, just had heard words for it. ... Or was she ... wasn't she a 'nice girl'?"

"Oh, she was nice all right, but maybe not a girl - a little older."

I told her the joke about nice and good girls. She laughed and then - like Pam - said:

"Then I'm a nice girl, 'cause I'm at home in my own bed."

"I'm not sure, if you invite someone to join you, ... that sounds more like a very good girl - or a very bad one."

While she giggled, I was thinking that some conversations in bed just can't but repeat themselves, and recognized that I had referred to another joke and explained:

"That's from another joke - the 'very good.' 'When she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was better."

Martha laughed heartily, and I chuckled. Then she continued:

"And good and bad and nice girls do it?" she asked, maybe to herself.

"Only the 'very' ones." She giggled, maybe a little nervously, I thought, as she continued: "Just to be 'very' ... for you - good, bad or nice? Or do they like it?"

I nodded with a chuckle, liking her curiosity as she went on:

"... like you do?" I nodded again.

"Oh, I guess ..., I know it would be good for you ... like it was for me. ... But, well, ... thinking about ... what else we do there, ... you know."

She fondled him - again now floppy:

"I kind of thought girls wouldn't like to do it - and certainly not ... all the way, ... you know."

I nodded again,

"I don't think I would like that," she continued: "... Didn't they mind? I mean, ... I can't imagine it tastes good ... forgetting the other ... Do any of them really like it?"

She looked at me, and in the dim light and not knowing her that well, I couldn't tell if her expression was inquisitive or one of disbelief, but it was nice having a question I could answer, as I wondered how.

"Only the 'very, very' ones, ... " I replied jokingly, and she returned my smile as I continued:

"... but they did wonder if they would, till they did, ... even the older one. She liked to start that way ... - Did that surprise me! - but ... well, ... she didn't like it the first time it happened, unexpectedly - when she was younger. But then when she wanted to, wanted me to, she did like it, knowing it had been so good for me, ... like another one told about the first time she did it - not with me - that she looked forward to it: 'the proof of his pleasure' as she put it."

She snorted, and I continued:

"Yeah, she had already tasted it, and told me it tasted strange, but as she said she told him: 'no worse than beer or oysters taste the first time.'"

"Hmm! ... Hm-hmm, I never had oysters."

But she had had beer, I thought, wondering if she had really liked it the first time she tasted it,

and then went on:

"Another one said: 'Like a big banana."

She nodded and said:

"A couple of girls did it before I did. Maybe I would have, if I had had the chance, probably. It was the next summer, at our 'hytte' - cabin - in the mountains, and his family had one nearby. We only saw each other there, but every summer when we were little, playing together, and then hiking, and then that summer, before my last year in school, a year longer than here, ... well, you can imagine ... What do you say? One thing led to another."

She smiled at the recollection before she went on:

"We decided to swim in a little lake, something we had never done before. And now, I guess, we were really more interested in taking off our clothes, 'though we'd never done anything like that before. Yes, it was sort of a dare, and, of course, we could have swum in our underwear, but that didn't occur to us. No, ... yes, we wanted to take them all off, ... and then without towels had to wait till we dried off."

She chuckled and then concluded:

"Well you can imagine what happened ... not really, that time, or the next couple of times. Once I made it shoot up past his shoulder. That was impressive."

She let go of my cock and swept her hand up to my shoulder to demonstrate. I chuckled and agreed:

"Yeah, I bet," and we both chortled.

"Maybe I should have tasted it then, but that never occurred to me."

"About the same happened to me, a girl wanting to see it like that - all over her - but she was a little older and had heard that girls did it. She smelled it and then asked: 'And girls do it?' And then asked if any had to me. When I nodded, she asked: "Really?!" but then tasted it. Said it tasted about like it smelled, but not really so bad. Oh, she also mentioned not liking beer the first time she tasted it. But I'm interrupting you."

Martha continued:

"And then he had -'kondomer' - what do you call them?"

"Condoms, but usually rubbers,"

"... rubbers from his brother ..."

"From his brother? ... You are pretty liberal in Norway."

"Yes, I guess. I guess everyone assumes kids will do it."

"Parents too, ... your mother?"

"Hmm! And your father, too."

We both chuckled, and then I admitted that my brother-in-law had given me some the first time I stayed out all night. We both laughed, and then hugged each other, and then she snorted and said:

"And I was thinking we were just going to go to bed and 'do it', like the guys back home always wanted. This is a lot better. I never talked about it so much, not even with my girlfriend, ... but there wasn't much to tell, and we didn't really talk, just admitted - or maybe bragged - that we had done it."

I hugged her, and she chuckled, hugging me back, and then snickered and asked:

"Do you do it as well as you talk about it?"

"I don't know. There's one way to find out."

Martha snickered, and her hand slid back down and found him, and she chuckled softly as her fingers moved on him, and then she said softly:

"I want to try it, ... just to start, you know."

She looked at me for confirmation that I understood. I nodded, and she smiled as her fingers moved some more, and he was already looking forward to it as she started to move her head down, and I rolled on my back, and she let me move away from the edge of the bed as she rested her head on my stomach and her hand moved on him. She snorted softly, and then I felt her hold him lower and felt her kiss him, moving her lips on him, and then her tongue, and then slowly letting her lips slide around him as she moved her head a little further, her mouth all warm around him. "Um-hmm;" I encouraged her, and she nodded slightly, and I felt her tongue on him, rubbing gently, and then finding and exploring in the groove.

"Unnn, that feels good," I whispered, and she nodded and agreed with a soft "uhn-hnn" in her throat as I felt her suck slightly as her tongue caressed him, making him surge, and she chuckled softly in response.

Then she rolled her head back, letting him slip from her mouth, and asked:

"Is that right?"

"Very," I replied, and she snorted, and was about to take him back in her mouth, when she said:

"Oh, they're under the pillow, my ... rubbers."

And then she had him back in her mouth as I replied:

"Yes, I'll find them."

I did - three individual ones, making me snort at the thought that she might have anticipated that we would need all of them.

But then I was only enjoying what she was doing, enjoying her experimenting at sucking him deep in her mouth, real deep. Was her mouth deeper than the others'? And I was trying to hold my hips still and not let him become too aroused. Then suddenly she let him slip out again and said:

"Oh, that tasted good. But that wasn't it; it didn't shoot out. But I liked that, ... and like doing it."

"I do too," I agreed. I felt her tongue lick around his little hole, and then she murmured: "Nice and slippery and salty." And she licked again. Then she snorted and whispered:

"Beer, oysters? ... Oh, I'm going to do it. I like doing it, and the others like it; I will too. I want to."

And then he was back in her mouth, and I held her breast and put my other hand on her head and whispered:

"I want you to, too, and want you to like it, and it's going to be so good. It already is, thank you," and rubbed her aroused nipple.

Oh, it's so special, so arousing, knowing a girl is doing it the first time, wanting to do it, and wanting to go all the way! And it was being so good, making him surge, and she was letting me rock her head gently, and then I couldn't hold my hips still, and murmured to warn her: "Soon."

She moaned in response with a slight nod and held him tighter as I gasped and felt her catch her breath through her mouth as I gasped out "Now!" And she seemed almost aroused as I was as I came, clutching him in her hand and eagerly moving her head as he spurted in her mouth, as my hips thrust him into her mouth, shooting it deep in her mouth.

And then we were both still, except for her tongue as she drew her head back a little, and I felt it moving. I just held her breast and stroked her hair with my fingers, and she nodded, still holding him, and I slide my hand down and stroked her cheek, wanting her to feel my hand touching her face as I murmured:

"That was wonderful. Thank you." She nodded again, and I said:

"Come, let me kiss you. I want to kiss you for that."

With a nodded and a little chuckle, she quickly was up and over me, smiling slightly as she came down on me with her face over mine. Our lips met and then opened as my tongue sought hers, and then tasted it as I sucked hers into my mouth, and then tasted it slightly with mine in hers.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers