Martha Joins the Group Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Velma sad. "Oh. That must be my husband. John et him in please."

John opened the door and Mac came into the room. He had on a trench coat but you could see he was wearing beige full fashioned stockings with a Cuban heel and two inch leather pumps. When he removed his coat he revealed his dark green eight strap garter girdle and his six inch long circumcised cock. He went to Velma and gave her a big kiss and felt her hairy pussy then turned and gave Emmy Lou a big kiss and felt her hairy pussy too. He said hello to Herb and the others and was introduced to Martha.

Velma said. "Martha wants to be a Hucow and be fucked while her teats are being milked. She grew up on a farm so she knows about milking cows and animals fucking when they are in heat. She wants you to fuck her while she's being milked because I told her your cock had a curve to it that reaches places a straight cock doesn't. She's also going to suck Herb's cock while she's being milked and fucked."

"That sounds like a plan to me. But what about all the others? What are they going to do while the three of us are busy?" Mac asked.

"I think Emmy Lou and I will eat each other and Jim, John, and Becky will entertain each other while you are all busy." Velma replied. "We may want to watch the three of you for a few minutes to see how Martha enjoys a cock in her cunt and another one in her mouth while her teats are being milked." Velma said.

"Wash Martha's nipples off and place the suction cups on her udders." Mac told Velma. "Herb can get ready let Martha suck his cock while I fuck her"

Velma took some wipes and washed Martha's nipples carefully then fastened a suction cup to each teat.

"Do you want to stroke my prick before I fuck you Martha?" Mac asked. "You can have a chance to see what your going to have in your cunt while you're being milked."

Martha took Mac's cock in her hand and began stroking it until it was very erect. She put her tongue on it and tried to slip her tongue in the pee slit. Finally she said "Turn the machine on and then stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me while I suck Herb's cock."

Velma flipped the switch on the machine and it began pulsating gently on her nipples. Martha reached back and spread her cunt lips open and said "Now shove that cock of yours in my cunt and I'm going to suck Herb's cock while I get milked.

' No. I'm going to let you get into a little rhythm with the milking machine first. Then I'll plow your cunt with my cock." Mac told her. "But you can suck on Herb's cock if you want to before I begin fucking you. You need to feel how the milking machine sucks the milk out of your teats first."

Martha relaxed as everyone else watched her teats being milked and as she took Herbs long cock in her mouth and began sucking on it. Everyone could see her begin getting into a rhythmic pattern when suddenly Mac quickly shoved the entire length of his curved cock into her wide open cunt.

Martha squealed and let loose of Herb's cock and said "Oh my fucking God. That motherfucker is reaching places my cunt has never been reached before. I'm being milked, fucked, and sucking a cock all at the same time. It all feels so good to me."

Martha resumed sucking Herb's cock when suddenly piss began flowing out of her pee hole and onto the floor. Not just a few dribbles, but a torrent. Everyone was watching in awe and Becky said "Oh. She's pissing all over the floor and splattering everyone's legs and feet. She must have gotten a sudden urge to piss."

Velma said. "That happened to me the first time I got milked too. I didn't have to piss when I began getting milked but after about two minutes I really had to go. Then Mac began fucking me and I couldn't hold it back any longer. I just pissed all over the floor, my legs and feet, and his feet too. Then he shot his huge load of semen in my cunt and made me climax. Not just once but three times. I was literally soaking wet with pee and semen ruining down my legs soaking my stockings. It was quite a feeling."

About that time Martha let loose of Herb's cock and we could see streams of semen running out the corners of her mouth and dripping down onto the floor. Then Martha resumed sucking his very erect cock. Suddenly Mac arched his back and grabbed Martha by the hips and pulled her closer to him and we knew he had erupted inside her cunt.

Mac let his cock stay in her wet cunt for about thirty seconds then withdrew it, still dripping semen from the slit. Becky was unable to restrain herself and got on her knees and promptly put it in her mouth and began cleaning it off, tasting both Martha's juices and Mac's semen. When she finished with Mac's cock, she went over and slipped her daddy's cock in her mouth and sucked the rest of his semen off of it.

"Becky. What the hell are you doing?" her father asked her.

"I'm cleaning your cock off daddy. It had semen dripping out the slit and I didn't want it to go to waste, so I swallowed it." she replied.

"Well go easy on it. It's a little tender from Martha sucking on it and swallowing my baby batter." he responded..

As Becky was crawling around on the floor, Martha let loose with another sudden deluge of pee htting Becky on the back and flowing all over her causing some of it to circle around to her teats and drip off of them too.

Becky immediately turned toward Martha's hairy cunt that was also dripping Mac;s semen and began licking her hairy pussy.

"Oh Becky. That feels marvelous when you do that." Martha exclaimed. "Just keep slipping your tongue in my hairy slit and see if you can find my clit. If you do, please suck on it for me."

Becky probed around Martha's cunt with her tongue and found her clit. She quickly latched on to it and began nursing on it causing Martha to exclaim "Don't stop Becky. I feel an orgasm coming."

Martha began thrashing around and loudly exclaimed. "Oh fuck. That feels so good when you suck my clit. I'm freaking out climaxing now. Don't stop till I tell you to. See if you can slip your tongue in my pee hole too darling."

Becky continued sucking Martha's clit until Martha shouted for her to stop. Then she focused on trying to penetrate Martha's pee hole with her tongue. As distended as Martha's urethra was, Becky could barely slip the tip of her tongue inside it.

Becky probed just inside Martha's urethra enough to cause Martha to have another climax.

Suddenly it was raining on Becky's tongue as Martha began peeing again.

"Oh Becky. i'm so sorry i pissed on your tongue. I simply couldn't help myself." Martha exclaimed. "I hope it doesn't taste badly."

"Oh no Martha. It's alright. I enjoy drinking pee from the source." Becky told her.

"Becky. You've become a real piss whore lately." Emmy Lou told her daughter. "You suck your daddy's prick and let him piss in your mouth. You suck John's cock and let him piss all over you. You seem to love being wet all the time."

"Oh mother. Just get real. You like drinking piss too. I've seen you sucking John's peter too and drinking his piss after you finished making him spill his nuts all over your face." Becky replied.

Martha said. "I think I need to get off this machine. My stockings are wet with Mac's pollen and my piss. I may need to change to a dry pair. Then I have fixed lots of snacks and there are adult beverages in he refrigerator for us to drink. So let me get these wet stockings off and put a clean pair on."

"Just a minute Martha." said Mac. "John. Get the bag I brought in with me and bring it to me. I have some presents for everyone here today."

John took the bag to his father and Mac opened it slowly.

"I thought each of you might need some new stockings so I had ordered some from Joanne and had her send them to me. I think you'll enjoy what you see and be able to wear them at once." Mac said.

inside the bag were seven hosiery boxes that contained three pair of nylons each. He handed one to Martha, Emmy Lou, Becky, and Velma. Then he handed one to Herb, Jim, and John.

"Now open them carefully." he told them.

Emmy Lou opened hers first and exclaimed loudly. "Oh Mac, you motherfucker. You got me sheer grey stockings and the welt has Emmy Lou 1 scripted on it in red thread."

"Yes and the other one has the number 1 on it so you don't mix the pair up with another one. The second pair has a 2 and the third pair a 3 on the welt. All in grey for you but a different heel pattern for each pair." Mac replied.

"Mine are n cinnamon, off black, and Coppertone." Martha said. " I love the colors. They highlight my salt and pepper haired pussy. Mine say Martha 1, Martha 2, and Martha 3."

"Each person has their own names on their stockings." Mac told them. "I'm sure I got the right sizes for everyone according to Joanne. Emmy Lou gave me Martha's size. So she can try hers on shortly to see how they fit."

All the women had to give Mac a kiss on the lips except Emmy Lou who had to French kiss him a bit. Becky also whispered in his ear that she needed to fuck him later.

Velma released the ankle cuffs on Martha's legs so she could stand up. As Becky passed by Martha, she stuck her hand between Martha's legs.

"Martha. You're leaking pollen like a watering trough with a hole in it leaks water. Your fucking cunt is all wet and slippery. Mac must have filled your cunt up good." Becky told her. "Now my hand is all wet with Mac's juices as well as yours."

"Well Becky. He pumped me full when he shot his load and it's been leaking down my thighs until it has the tops of my stockings all wet." Martha replied. "Why don't you unhook all my garters and peel my stockings down my legs?"

Becky knelt in front of Martha and began unhooking all eight garters. Then she carefully peeled each stocking down her legs and when she was finished Becky took her hand and ran it through Martha's bushy cunt again exclaiming. "Oh my God Martha. You're still fucking leaking out your pussy."

Martha said, "I told you he pumped me full of baby batter. Now hand me my stockings and I'll take them to the bathroom and rinse therm out and hang them up to dry. Jim. Please come with me and help me. The rest of you can go get the snacks and drinks ready. We'll join you in a few minutes."

Martha and Jim headed down the hallway toward the bathroom. When they got inside Martha closed and locked the door saying. "I have to piss badly, but I want to give your fine looking prick a nice suck then have you wash my soaking wet cunt using a sponge and warm soapy water.. So let me piss first and you can watch."

Martha sat down on the toilet, spread her hairy legs wide apart so Jim could see, and let forth with a gushing spray of piss. As she pissed, she took Jim's cock in her hand and quickly engulfed it in her mouth. She gently sucked on his foreskin, then peeled it back and sucked on the purple colored head of it.

"That tastes so good dear. I haven't had a cock in my mouth for over three years since my husband passed away. I don't want to make you blow your nuts off now because I want you to fuck me later on today and tonight. So now that I've finished pissing you run some warm water and wash my wet slippery pussy and dry it please. Then I'll slip on a different pair of hose, put on a cut out bra to held my teats up, and we'll join the rest of the group for snacks."

Jim ran some water in the lavatory, rinsed a sponge, soaped it and had Martha spread her hairy legs apart. He gently washed her soaking wet cunt, rinsed it off, soaped it again, running the sponge inside her cunt lips a little bit.

Then he rinsed her and took a fluffy towel and dried her cunt good and dry

"That felt so good when you washed my pussy." Martha told him. "Now help me slip into a clean pair of stockings and we'll go have a little wine and crackers."

They went to her bedroom across the hall. Martha quickly found a pair of stockings she wanted to wear, sat down on the bed, and slipped both of them on, fastening the front garter as she did so. She also found the cut out bra she wanted to wear and slipped it on letting her nipples jut out in the holes in the cups.

"Do you like seeing my fat nipples sticking out of the holes in the cups of my bra?" Martha asked.

"Yes I do." Jim replied. "I may have to suck them a little bit later after we've eaten."

Then she stood up and told Jim to fasten the remaining six garters and they would be ready to go. Jim carefully fastened the other garters making sure the seams on Martha's stockings were nice and straight

When he finished Martha took his cock in her hand again, squatted down, and slipped it back in her mouth again. She sucked it for about a minute getting it nice and erect. Then she stood up and took hold of it and said "Let's go join the others dear."

They went into the dining area where everyone else was gathered and immediately Emmy Lou commented about Martha's cut out bra saying how nice her udders looked held up instead of sagging loose like a Hucow.

Everyone was eating snacks and having an adult beverage of some kind. Mac, Herb, and Velma were drinking gin martinis. Emmy Lou and Becky were drinking white wine, and John was drinking a beer.

"Get me a glass of white wine Jim and fix your own beverage." Martha told him. She picked up some crackers and cheese and put them on a plate. Jim brought Martha her glass of wine and had a beer for himself.

"If I'm not careful, I'll be peeing on the floor." Becky announced. "I think I'd better use the toilet."

Martha said. "Nonsense. You'll just open the patio doors and step out there and spread your cunt lips open and piss on the patio so we can watch you."

"But I have to go real bad and I'll piss all over the place." Becky replied. "It might run down my lgs too and soak my stockings."

Emmy Lou, Becky's mother, popped up and said "You just got three pair of brand new stockings darling. Surely you can change into one of those pairs if yours do get saturated. Don't concern yourself with a little thing like wet stockings."

Velma told them all about a date she and Mac had gone on one night and she forgot to pee before they left the club they were dancing at. About halfway home she told Mac she really needed to piss. He told me he would pull over at a pull off and I could get out and go.

A mile or so down the highway he spotted a turn out and pulled into it.

"Get out of the car, pull your panties down, and piss." he told me.

"I don't have any panties on." I replied. Mac opened his door so fast and came around to my side I thought he was a track star or something. He opened my door, helped me out of the car, pulled my skirt up to my waist, told me to spread my legs, and piss. "I stood there against the fender of the car and the piss gushed out of my cunt lips. He stuck his hand between my legs and just let my piss run onto his hand, then he smeared it all over my stocking tops and legs. When I finished, he put his head down in my crotch and sucked my wet pussy and licked all the excess drops off my cunt hair."

We got back in the car and when we got to my apartment, I invited him in for the night, I was so horny and I needed him to fuck me silly..

"I want you to undress me and fuck me good." I told him. He took my dress and slip off but left my cut out bra, garter belt, and stockings on. I unbuckled his belt and dropped hi trousers pulling his boxers down at the same time. His cock jumped out at me. He removed his shirts and laid me on the bed."

"Spread your hairy legs apart and I'm going to slide all of my fat cock inside your wet cunt you little vixen." he said. "I opened my legs, pulled my cunt lips open and had all his long hard cock inside me in a flash. I was so horny I came almost at once and then two more times. I knew my vagina was soaking wet when all of a sudden his cock exploded inside me and he shot six or sever massive doses of warm semen inside me. When he finished, he pulled out and moved up so I could suck our juices off his cock.'

'Now you little cunt.: he said. "I'm going to piss and you can hold my cock, but first you can suck our juices off of it. Then we're going to get some sleep and when I wake up I'm going to fuck you again and put some more pollen in your cunt. Then I may let you slip on a pair of briefs or Directoire Knickers and let your cunt ooze the rest of the night. Now suck my prick then I'll piss."

"So I sucked his cock clean. Then we went into the bathroom and I held his cock while he pissed. It was rather fun because I got to aim it where I wanted his stream to go. When he finished pissing, I shook it off two or the times, then decided I wanted to suck it again. So I sat down on the toilet stool and popped it back in my mouth. He got a hard on again, but I didn't let him blow his nuts off in my mouth. I just let loose and got up and off to bed we went again. However, he fucked me twice more that night and my cunt was saturated with his seed."

"Oh my God." Becky said. "He must be a stud being able to fuck you three times in one night."

"Oh Becky. Bob could do that to me too." Martha said. "He could get so horny and want to fuck me every three or four hours. I have to admit though that I enjoyed having his cock in my cunt and he made me climax almost every time he fucked me. Then he would slip a pair of sheer briefs on me and his baby batter would leak out of my cunt into the crotch of those panties."

Suddenly Emmy Lou said. "Oh shit. I've got to pee and right now. My drink must have gone right through my kidneys. Come on Becky and piss with me."

Everyone headed out onto the patio to watch Emmy Lou and her daughter piss.. They spread their legs apart, bent their knees, opened their cunt lips, and began pissing. They both must have pissed at least a full minute and then their streams began to dribble.

Mac went over in front of Emmy Lou and said. "I'm going to put my fucking hand in your cunt and wipe your wet pussy with it. Then I'm going to kneel down in front of you and eat your cunt."

At the same time I went over and stood in front of Becky and told her the same thing. I wiped her wet pussy then kneeled in front of her and began licking her wet pussy hair with my tongue making sure I got her clit i my mouth. She began wiggling and squirming like there was not tomorrow. I felt her climax and she pulled away saying. "I need you to fuck me silly tonight. I need a fat cock in my cunt and get filled p with warm pollen."

Slowly Velma slipped over so she was standing beside Martha. Both of them were in their stocking feet. Velma whispered to Martha telling her not to move. Velma had her legs close together and suddenly there was water all over the patio where she and Martha were standing.

"what's going on?" Martha asked Velma.

"I'm standing here pissing and it's running down my thighs and legs soaking my stockings. It feels so good to me when I do this. You should also be getting soaked from it running into your feet." Velma whispered to her. "Mac loves it when I do this at home. He gets a hard on almost instantly and needs to shove his fat cock in my cunt."

"Do you do it very often?" Martha asked.

"Maybe a couple of times a week." Velma replied. "If you need to piss now you might close your legs together and just let it run out your pee hole."

"I do and I will." Martha replied. She squeezed her legs together and suddenly the puddle on the patio got even larger. "Oh that does feel good. I haven't pissed like that since I was a little girl living on the farm. Now my stockings are all wet too. We'll both need to change in a few minutes. I'm also going to want to be a Hucow again this evening before we go to bed."

"I think Herb might be interested in fucking you if you're going to have your udders milked again. He seems to like the looks of your teats encased in that bra and will probably like it better when the bra is removed." Velma told Martha.