Martial Arts with Maria Bello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh! Look who's getting so close to finishing again!" Maria said pre-cum spurted out. She stopped stroking my cock and got my member in between her two biggest toes of one foot, holding my cock in place by the base as she used her other foot, to press her big toe against the tip of my cock, getting my pre-cum all over the fleshy head of her toe.

"Mmm!" She moaned moving her head forward as she sucked my pre-cum off the tip of her toe and continued to suck her big toe, while she stroked my cock up and down with her hand, still holding my cock at the base with her other foot.

"Now." She said moving her mouth off her toe and sandwiching my cock in between her feet, wrapping her toes around my shaft. "It's time to finish this." She said as she pumped my cock fast and hard, squeezing tightly as the balls under her toes clamped my thick shaft hard.

I lay there watching her pump my cock as fast as she physically could feeling my orgasm coming closer with every stroke.

"Oh God! You dick feels so good throbbing so hard against my fucking feet!" Maria moaned as her feet turned into a blur that was pleasuring my cock.

"It feels like you're gonna cum. Are you gonna cum?" Maria asked, gritting her teeth like she was doing some gruelling exercise and was forcing herself to go longer than she can.

"Yeah." I moaned. "Keep going!" I urged her.

"FUCK!" She screamed. "GIVE ME THAT CUM!" She yelled at me. "PISS THAT WHITE GOO ALL OVER MY FUCKING FEET!" She yelled as I moaned.

"I'm cumming!" I let out really quietly as my cock throbbed painfully hard as my first load shot out on to the sole of her feet as she cupped my cock head with her toes, trying her best to use both feet to squeeze my cock head hard with her toes.

"That's it!" She moaned in ecstasy as my thick jism covered the soles of her feet, her toes squeezing my cock head hard as my cum sprayed up.

"That cum feels so fucking good!" She moaned breathlessly as she held my cock head with the toes of one foot as she started to stroke my shaft with the toes of the other, rubbing my thick cum onto my cock.

Maria leaned forward placing her mouth on my shaft as she sucked my cock. She took her lips off my shaft and licked all the way up the sole of her foot starting from the heel.

"Fuck!" She moaned breathlessly. "I don't want all this gorgeous cum to go to waste but I'm so exhausted that I can't eat it all." She said rubbing her palm on the sole of her foot, wiping my cum off and then wiping her hand on to her tits.

"That's nasty." I said and she let out a laugh.

"It's like you're using my cum as moisturiser."

"How else do you think I keep my skin looking so young?" She laughed some more, lying beside me, hugging me. I kissed her on the top of her head, feeling drained out and thoroughly spent. Maria looked tired too.

"So..." I said thinking. "Are you gonna be at next weeks class?"

"Well..." She said thinking. "I was planning on just going there until I got laid, but after seeing what a stud you are, we definitely need to hook up again. But..."

"Aw! There had to be a but." I said getting prepared to get disappointed.

"It's not a bad but." She laughed. "The problem today was that I used up too much energy earlier in that class and I couldn't fuck that huge thing a third time, so I sort of wimped out and went with the foot job..."

"But that was an awesome foot job." I said defending her.

"Thanks." She said avoiding eye contact, blushing. Which I found to be a little funny, her blushing at a compliment thrown at her by a guy who had spent a good hour fucking her in every hole.

"Yeah, well if I hadn't wasted my energy earlier, we would probably still be fucking, so I'm not gonna be at the class next week. In fact, neither are you." I was liking where this was headed.

"So where are we gonna be?" I asked, smiling.

"Well..." Maria said thinking. "I'm gonna be here and I'm gonna have your big dick buried somewhere deep inside of me. Where? That's totally up to you."

I couldn't believe my luck. Adam's planned worked out more than perfectly, I had not only bedded a hottie, but a famous hottie. As I contemplated what awaited me next week, both me and Maria fell asleep in a sweaty heap, in each others arms.