Mary and Darick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then can then see him ask you a question and can make out you say, "yes, I'll be your little white slut if you would please just FUCK me!" With that, you both treat the rest of your drink like a shot. You get up and try to straighten yourself out.

I watch you both walk out. You walk to the concierge desk and get your bag. I'm in the lobby as you walk with Darick to the elevators. He's carrying your bag on one side, and holding your hand on the other side.

He takes your hand behind your back and draws you close to him as you approach the elevator. I'm lucky because the hotel is an Embassy Suites and has a glass elevator. I watch you get in. Darick presses you against the side of the elevator, so you just so happen to be facing where I am watching.

He kisses you deeply. I watch your arm move from his shoulder down to the front of him and I know that you're pawing at his big cock. His hand reaches around and grabs your ass. You are locked in this position into you get to his floor. I watch you walk to his door.

There I see him turn to you, kiss you and hand you his key. He puts his hand underneath your dress, and rubs your pussy through your panties and says to you, "Mary, I want you to open the door. I want it to be your choice to enter my room, your choice to give yourself to me, your choice to have me fuck you, your choice to change the outlook being a beautiful white wife, your choice to be my little white slut. Do you want to go in?"

"Yes I do. Darick, I need to have you fuck me. Will you do that?"

"Mary, you have no idea how good the fucking will be, or how many times we are going to fuck tonight. Now open the door and get in my room!" With that he can feel another flow of your pussy as you almost orgasm with him just talking to you. With that you turn, open the door and walk in.

As I'm leaving the hotel to my car, my phone rings. As planned, when you're opening the door, Darick's dialing me. I get in the car, hard as a rock and listen with anticipation...

12