Mary and Peter's Cock Sucking Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers

Jim showed Mary and Jim exactly what he wanted to do with them and his big cock. First after Peter had wet both cock and pussy with his tongue, he kept licking the shaft from underneath as it slipped slowly up her cunt. Mary was in sheer ecstasy as Jim began to plough into her as she became used to the size. Peter wasn't jealous at all that Jim gave Mary the largest orgasm she had ever had. He felt Jim's large cock as it wetly and noisily slid into and out of Mary's cunt. He felt every vein, every pulse as the cock swelled up in preparation to shooting into Mary's wet cunt. He finally felt the terminal spasms and the large tube contract and then expand, pumping a thick glob of hot sperm into Mary.

Mary screamed and moaned as another orgasm took her just as she felt the scalding wetness explode inside her. Jim cut off her screams by mashing his lips wetly to her's. He continued to pump sperm into Mary. Peter searched for his ball sac and squeezed every time Jim's pumped into his wife. Jim and Mary continued to kiss and suck their tongue's while Peter pressed his mouth to his wife's overfilled cunt. He had first lapped and licked all over Jim's softening cock. Then he had mashed his mouth over Mary's cunt as he saw the river of sperm being expelled from her cunt.

Later that week, when Jim had to go visit ailing relatives out of town, the couple were missing him and his great cock already. They both were missing the taste of fresh hot sperm already. " Jim will think that we're cheating on him." Mary tried to convince herself of what she was telling Peter.

"If I know Jim then he's probably busy sucking half the cocks in his home town right now."

"I only wish, if that were the case, that we could be sucking them with him," Mary said.

"Are you wanting some strange cock to suck now my little wife?"

"Well now that you mention it...I could go for a nice hot load of semen right now," she said, and then added, "Or more."

"Do you realize that you have sucked my cock twenty two times and Jim's cock thirty times this week... not to mention that you have fucked us a total of forty two times."

"You didn't mention the fifteen times we sucked him together hon?"

They had settled into a booth against the wall. It was pretty dark there but the couple had a good view of the bar. Mary had been looking around when the sailors sat at the bar. Peter was quick to bring the eight seamen to her attention. Mary looked at the young recruits, mostly eighteen or nineteen, and felt her cunt tingle. She could imagine how long these virile young men could pleasure her. "Now there's a real smorgasbord for you Mary." Peter had seemed to say exactly what she was thinking.

"You mean for you, my sweet cock sucking husband."

"Well...," Peter only got the first word out before Mary continued.

"Tell me darling husband...if one of those guy's came up and took his cock out and placed it before your face just what would you do?"

"I guess I would have to fight you to see who got to suck it first." Nary laughed and said that he was right.

"I love Jim's cock...but if he's sucking some old friend's cock right now I guess I am entitled to suck a strange cock." She looked lusty as hell as she said it.

"There's one going to the bathroom now, "Peter told her, "Why don't I check him out?"

One of the sailors was headed a little wobbly toward the men's room. Peter followed as close as he dared. He was anxious to suck the boy's cock. Most of all he wanted to suck it with Mary, like they did to Jim. One thing for sure was that he wanted a nice hot cock in his mouth. Jim had really turned him into a true bisexual. He was probably one all along but it took Jim to bring it out. He walked in the room and against the urinals he saw the sailor trying to get his cock out. he was just a little drunk.

"Need help there sailor?" The sailor looked at him and grinned. This was the guy that was with the fox at the booth. Him and his friends had been talking about how much they wanted to fuck her.

"Ohh...yeah...guess I am a little drunk." Peter told him he had a right to be drunk and reached down to pull the sailors cock out of his tangled shorts. Peter felt his own cock stiffen as he touched the strange cock. He pulled the boy's cock free and was happy to see that, although not as large as Jim's, it was a little larger than his own soft. He held it as the sailor braced his hands against the wall to keep from falling down. Unconsciously Peter began to gently stroke the boy's cock as he watched the piss spew from the end. When the boy's stream dried up he was hard.

The sailor looked at Peter then, "Man I'd sure like to be sucked off...we been locked down for eight weeks."

Peter couldn't help himself and for the first time in his life he found himself actively taking a strangers cock in his mouth. he had taken a few deep sucks when he remembered his wife. Mary would love to suck this cock and he would really love to suck it with her. "Look, my wife and I have a room upstairs in the hotel and we would love to suck you, both of us. The sailor grinned. Peter speed dialed Mary at the booth and told her to get to the room. he beat her there and had the young boy stripped and his cock in his mouth when Mary entered the room.

Mary saw her husband with the young sailor's cock in his mouth and she kicked her shoes off and dove in the bed beside him. The first the sailor knew about Mary joining them, he had his eye's close while enjoying the sensation of having a strange mouth on his cock. he had gotten used to the feel of his biddies mouths on his cock. Then he felt a soft feminine mouth on him also and he opened his eyes to see Mary's beautiful face, her mouth open and sucking his cock.

"Damn man...you weren't kidding" the sailor exclaimed, "I just thought that was your excuse to suck my cock and I wanted it sucked...how about I call all my buddies. I think they all need their cock's sucked too." He did call his buddies but he waited till he had came once in Mary and Peter's mouths. He called them and told them the room number but not till after he had slid his cock into Mary's slick insides. He told them to come on up, but that was after he had shoved his cock up Peter's ass. They came just as Mary and Peter were both sucking his cock anew. They were there getting naked, but that was after the young sailor and Mary had sucked Peter's cock.

Mary and Peter had cocks all night long. Peter's jaws were aching from sucking so much cock. Mary's cunt was raw and swollen after having been fucked about thirty times. Peter also had his cock in several male mouths, and his cock in several tight male butts. Peter had his cock buried in one particular cute little boy's butt while he sucked sperm from his wife's overflowing cunt. He and Mary wished that Jim could be there to suck these cocks too. Mary wished that Jim's mouth was filled with a fat cock too like her's was.

Then Peter came in the young boy's butt. The fat cock in Mary's mouth filled her up. The cock that had fucked Mary after Peter had sucked her clean, for the tenth time, filled her cunt. He felt hot droplets then and looked up to see four of the boy's spurt their cum all over the people on the bed. Mary screamed as she had another, her hundredth one, and lapped at the droplets that hit her mouth.

Later, as the couple lay in each other's slimy, stuck together with dried cum, embrace, Mary said that she would like to go into the men's room at a bar and suck every guy off that came in. Peter asked if he could have some cock too. Mary said that he could suck all the cock he found if she could suck them too.

quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers
12