Mary Jane: Twentieth Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which reminds me," said Jim as he leaned over at the same time I turned to look at him. We met half way and kissed The kiss deepened and held, longer and longer. Our mouths opened and our tongues chased each other's.

Jim's left hand went under my almost nonexistent dress top and cupped my bare right boob, skin to skin. My nipples popped erect instantly to his touch. My pussy was soaked in seconds. I dropped my left hand to the bulge in the front of Jim's pants.

"Oh my God," groaned Jim, "it's been twenty years since I tasted and fucked you. I can hardly believe I've got hold of your delicious flesh again. There was no one better than you in school."

"You weren't a wimp, yourself. Let's see if your pole has, as they say, aged and matured to perfection."

I turned enough to use both hands, dropping his zipper and released Jim's purpling, one-eyed monster. Precum was already dribbling out the eye of his cockhead.

My hands used that juice to lubricate his shaft as I stroked that fuck stick to full erection. Jim's cock was not overly large and not overly thick either. But, at least going on past experience, he sure knew what to do with it and that's what really counts.

Jim pulled away and stood. It was but a matter of moments and he had my skimpy top down and my short skirt bunched around my waist. I undid his belt and dropped his pants and shorts over his rigid pole. As his clothes dropped from his waist to the ground, he shed his suit coat that he doubled over and laid on the hard concrete bench. I laid on my back on the coat with my legs bent at the my knees and hanging over the either edge of the bench, down to the ground.

With a grunt, Jim stepped out of his pant legs and shorts, freeing his legs, and mounted me. He wiped his cockhead up and down my slit a couple of times to slick it up with my copiously flowing pussy juice and then centered it at the entrance to my snatch. With one, mighty thrust, Jim shoved his cock home to the balls, eliciting a loud, "Uhhnngg!" from me.

I was in heaven again. Jim's cock filled me, wall to wall, as my pussy clamped down hard on his tool. You see, I have what some people call a "snapper" for a pussy. I can clamp solidly down on a cock, release, and repeat at will. We both held still for a bit, savoring returning feelings of the past and enjoying the full feeling two people becoming one.

"None of my wives have ever felt this good," Jim whispered. "Only you have ever tamed my spear, Mary Jane."

"Ach, how you do gush, Jim."

He went into motion again, not quite all the way back out with his cock and then slowly plunging in again, all the way home. Slowly, Jim picked up the tempo of his thrusts, making me grunt each time he thrust home to the bottom (top?) of my pussy until he was pistoning in and out like a machine.

I pushed up my hips to meet his every thrust. We were humping so hard, I thought we just might break that concrete bench. I know my pussy wasn't the only thing that was going to be sore on the morrow.

We rather too quickly came together in a shattering climax of squirting sex juices and moans, not to mention a low shriek or two from me. As we collapsed together in stillness onto the bench, still coupled, we heard a similar low shriek from the other side of the high hedge behind us.

Jim quietly said, rather gleefully, "I know that shriek! I think that was my wife, enjoying herself."

I just chuckled as I nuzzled and kissed his neck and jaw line. Jim lightly humped me a little more and then slowly withdrew his pole with a squishy plop. He moved down slightly and buried his face in the valley between my tits and used his tongue in the most delightful manner on me.

My boobs were on fire for him as he brought his fingers beside his head to each of my nipples and proceeded to lick and tweak me into a lustful panic once more.

Jim may have been fortyish, but he was hard once more and soon had me impaled on his cock yet again. This time, it was a long, slow, deliriously pleasurable fuck. It was so slow and easy, with feelings so heightened that I wanted to scream and shriek as loud as a tornado warning siren. We both came again, together, in joyful bliss.

It doesn't get better than this, I thought.

This time, we just lay completely still, holding each other tightly, still coupled together. All good things must eventually come to an end and so did this outstanding fuck. Jim finally deflated and fell out of my pussy. He looked disappointed, but very satisfied.

"Well, Jim, I have to make another trip to the lady's room to make myself presentable again. I can't tell you how much you have pleasured me the last hour or so. Thank you."

"I heard that," said Jim's wife as she stepped around the bushes. "And I'm not sure I liked what I heard--or what I saw for that matter. Jim, we've got some talking to do later."

She walked off in sort of a huff. Jim looked thoughtful-- and a bit worried.

We put ourselves back together as best we could before we strolled back inside, Jim towards the men's room and me off to the lady's. I'd just stepped inside the door when I ran into Janie and Barbara Jane again. They looked as disheveled as I.

"Looks like you've been at it again, Mary Jane," said Janie.

"And then some," added Barbara.

"Look who is calling the kettle black!" I exclaimed. "Just look at the two of you."

"Yeah, we know," said Barbara, we ran into some old beaus, too."

I grabbed them each by an arm and, leading them into the darker lounge area, I said, "Let's help each other get cleaned up."

We proceeded to get into a three-way daisy chain of sucking and slurping, giggling women as we worked at cleaning the pussy juice mixed with cock cream, off each other. Barbara Jane's pussy began to buck as I furiously licked her inner thighs and then concentrated on her nether lips and slit. She convulsed into orgasm and I quickly followed from the ministrations of Janie.

Janie said, "Great, you two got each other off, but what about me? Come on girls, you have to get me off too."

So, Barbara and I both turned on Janie. Janie worked over Barb's tits while I did her pussy and clit. After a bit, we switched ends and kept ourselves busy on Janie's flesh. After some time, Janie was bucking and thrashing in such a vigorous way, we thought she was going to hurt herself. And then the dam broke.

Janie climaxed in a liquid shower. We had to get wet towels to clean her up this time. Barb and I used some too until the three of us were more-or-less presentable again.

"Phew!" we all said in unison as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Let's go back to the hunt, girls," I said and headed for the door.

Sometime a little later I found the former basketball captain, Danny Dribble. He had married his cheerleader high school sweetheart and she was insanely jealous. But Danny never learned back then and, apparently, he still hadn't learned because less than five minutes after I started talking with him, he had his hand under my skirt and in my pussy. We were standing, close together and I was looking around for his wife as we talked.

"Aw, Shirl won't be back for some time yet," Danny whined, "If that's what you're nervous about."

"You bet I'm nervous about her. She would have a fit, if she caught you right now," I said, Looking Danny right in the eyes. "And she'd likely half kill me as well."

"You better believe she'd have a fit," said the lady in question as Shirl walked up to us.

Shirl threw the contents of one of the cups of punch she held, straight into my face, paper cup and all! As I staggered backwards a step or two, Shirl grabbed the hand Danny had dropped out of my pussy and lifted it to her nose.

"I thought so, you fucking, tom catting bastard, you!"

The second cup of punch went into Danny's face before she grabbed him, literally by the ear, and pulled him out of the ballroom and out of the building.

"Well, I guess that one got away a second time tonight," I mumbled to myself as I walk away in the other direction.

I'd only taken a few steps before I ran smack into Ray Laces, the former baseball captain I'd fucked only once in high school.

"I'll lick that off for you if you want," he drawled.

"I just might take you up up on that offer," I replied, "let's go out into the garden and get some air. Wait, where's your wife?"

"She needed to drive home to look in on the baby-sitter who called with a minor problem. She'll be gone at least a half hour yet."

"You're absolutely certain of the timing?"

"Yes, I am."

So, we proceeded, by chance, back to the selfsame bench that I had warmed an hour or so ago. Ray had my skimpy top down with no further delay and set off another fire in my belly and pussy regions with his licking of my chest and boobs in his effort to remove the punch that so recently replaced my expensive perfume.

Then Ray decided my pussy needed a bath also and went to work on my nether lips and clit that fanned the flames of my fire to an another unbearable heat. Truly, I'm just a bitch in perpetual heat, I guess.

"You taste as good as ever, Mary Jane," he managed to growl out between laps of his tongue.

"Fuck me now, Ray, quick. You got me so hot, I don't want to be left burning if we run out of time. FUCK ME!"

With my skirt again hiked up above my waist, and Ray's pants and boxers on the ground beside the bench, he did, fuck me that is. His pole had aged and matured nicely and he knew how to use it, boy did he know how to use it.

My pussy was so numb from all the action so far, that I didn't fully appreciate Ray's efforts. He got his rocks off quickly, but I was unable to fully respond. I failed to reach a climax this time. Ray did continue to try to get me off for some time after his climax, but he still failed.

I finally said, "Thanks, Ray, but I don't think I'm going to get off any more for some time, if at all, tonight. I'm just to numb and sore."

"Jesus," exclaimed Ray, "just how many fucks did you have tonight, anyway?"

"Too damned many!" I replied.

"Well, I tried," said Ray as he slowly slid back out of my pussy.

"Yes, you did,Ray and as I said, thank you for continuing to try. That was very thoughtful of you."

Once again, I found myself trying to make myself presentable in public. After saying goodbye to Ray, I went in search of some more old girl friends. All I could do, for now, was gossip. I found Judy and Pris and we all sat down with some spiked punch and some odd bits of food for a gab fest.

The first words out of Pris' mouth when she saw me, were, "Well, have you been up to your old tricks, pun intended, again, Mary Jane?"

"Of course she has," replied Judy for me, Just look at that satisfied, 'just fucked' look she has about her. In fact, I'll bet you she has had more than one fuck tonight, right Mary Jane?"

"Yes, you're right, but right now I'm all fucked out and...?

"Fucked out? Jesus, just how many fucks DID you have? I've never known you back in school to cry 'Uncle" before."

"As I said, quite a few fucks tonight. But as I was also saying, right now I just want to catch up on the gossip. I've not been back to town since graduation, twenty years ago. So give, what has been going on with our classmates the last two decades?"

"Boy, you have been out of touch, haven't you!" exclaimed Pris."

"Oh," I replied, "Sue Ellen and I have kept in touch with letters and then e-mails and her visits with me at my place each summer. But it has been a while again."

"Well, Mary Jane, you sure came to the right horses mouths, didn't she Judy?" exclaimed Pris.

"You got that right, Pris. Mary Jane, you do know about our class wallflower couple, don't you?"

"If you mean "Shep" and Mary, then yes, I know at least that the two of them got married, but I've not heard much since."

"Well, would you believe," Pris continued, "that ugly duckling turned into one hell of a beautiful swan and geek boy, John Shephard, made a pile in computer software? And Shep is now thought to be worth just short of a billion dollars!"

"And now the word is," added Judy, "that they have taken up the life of swingers and carry on with group orgies at their country mansion! Can you believe it?"

"Oh really?" was my startled answer.

"Yes, and I hear the invited list is strictly upper level V.I.Ps only," continued Pris.

It was at this point that a liveried waiter appeared at our table with a note on a silver tray. "Ms. Teton?"

"That's me," I spoke up.

The waiter stood with the tray extended towards me. The envelope lay there, and on it, was my name, Mary Jane Teton. I took the envelope and dug in my purse for a tip.

"A tip is not necessary, it's already been taken care of," said the waiter as he turned and left.

Frank and Sue Ellen walked up and asked to join us just as I was wondering what the envelope was all about.

"What's up?" Frank asked.

"Not him, that's for sure!" exclaimed Sue Ellen with a hearty laugh as she eyed Frank's croth.

"Mary Jane just received a sealed envelope from a waiter." exclaimed Pris, "And we all are dying to know what it says."

After more urging from everyone, I used Frank's proffered pocket knife to slit open the envelope and scanned the contents of the note found inside.

"Well, what does it say?" asked Pris.

"Come on, give," added Judy.

"Yeah, don't keep us in suspense," said Sue Ellen.

"It says," I finally stammered, "that I am cordially invited to a soiree at the country home of Mr. and Mr. John Shepherd at the conclusion of this evenings festivities."

A stunned silence followed.

At length, I was the first to finally break the silence when I said, "This is most interesting. First of all, the invite is printed, not hand lettered. That means premeditated preparation and that means he knew or expected me to be here."

"Interesting, indeed," chimed Pris.

"Second, it may nor may not mean that he knows my schedule as I'm booked to fly home late Monday night."

"Even more interesting," added Sue Ellen.

"Third, that means he has been keeping track of me and my activities. WHY?"

"Because he's interested in you?" asked Pris.

"I don't have the answers, at least not yet," I replied.

"So, what cha goin' to do?"

"I'm guess, in order to find out what's going on, I'll just have to go along with that liveried gentleman making his way over to me right now. "

Frank replied, "Yeah, well, I think Sue Ellen and I have had it, so I think we'll pack it in and head home."

The liveried driver came up to me and said, "Ms. Teton, will you allow me to escort you to the limo I've go waiting outside for the trip to the Shepherd mansion?"

It was at that point that Frank and Sue Ellen left for their car. The limo waiting for me wasn't a modern, long stretch model. Instead, I was escorted out to an elegant, 1941, Cadillac formal limousine that was only slightly longer that a standard Caddy of that vintage. So, the evening wasn't over just yet.

Finis

******

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)