Mary, The Vicar's Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deliberate risk and slipped down from the foot stool she was kneeling on and knelt directly on the carpeted floor. She bent over even more until she stood on all fours. She smiled when the vicar gripped her hips and moved in close. His very erect tool nudged her entrance and she rocked backwards when he moved forward. Their combined motions drew the vicar's pole deep into Mary's waiting pussy making him grunt and her to scream of pleasure.

Then the vicar gave her poor bottom a banging it never had felt before. Mary loved every new thrust more than the last and couldn't get enough. Mary soon felt that the vicar had taken control and that she could relax and just receive and enjoy in full. The vicar needed no encouragement or finesse to get the greatest joy.

After some time of vigorous banging the vicar slowed down. Mary had already come four or five times, she had lost count, and welcomed a rest. But had the vicar went on banging hard into her she would have supported him like she now supported his new behavior. The only important thing just now was that the vicar got massive enjoyment, so massive that he couldn't withstand it in the future. That he gave Mary such a marvelous time on the way was a great bonus.

The vicar kept fucking in a slow pace for some time until he suddenly geared up. Mary had had a series of smaller orgasms and was delirious. But now she felt that the great climax had to be nursed from her too.

And it became great, really great. It was so great that it could be heard all over the house. Their daughter woke up and smiled broadly but wondered what had happen. So much noise wasn't common.

The vicar stumbled into bed after a very short and somewhat confused prayer. He was totally exhausted. Mary stayed behind and had a good talk with her Lord and his helpers which convinced Mary that receiving the vicar from behind was no sin at all. They all ensured her that they really had enjoyed watching them getting the best out of it. It made Mary a bit embarrassed before she remembered that of course the three of them knew everything that went on.

The next morning Mary woke up feeling utterly good. She stretched her body in bed and felt a lovely soreness. She smiled wickedly at the thought of what had taken place the day before and was very impressed of the vicar who had taken her so lovely and vigorously three times in one day. She stood to freshen up. Afterwards she went into the praying room. The room welcomed her with lovely memories from the night before. She again thanked her Lord and felt a slight breeze against her naked body.

On the way back to her bed a naughty thought struck her. She went into her closet and from the top shelf pulled down a big hard cushion that she had bought several years earlier but had had no use for so far. Now was the time she thought grinningly.

She went back to bed and lay face down with her lower belly propped up on the cushion. Her ass was tilted up in a most lewd position that got even lewder when she spread her thighs. The breeze got warmer and more persistent and suddenly she felt the feather light hands on her body. She smiled broadly.

"You like me this way, don't you guys," she giggled. "And I like you, both of you. Go ahead, you do it so lovely." She felt her birth canal being filled to the brim and the filling expanded her to the limit. "Oh my dearest arch angel Gabriel, you really are horny this morning. I love it, you know that," Mary exclaimed and was then lost in pleasure for some time.

Mary came to when her husband stirred. He sat up and like the morning before made big eyes when he saw his wife propped up in a most lewd and lovely way. His priestly wand at once forgot its soreness and sprang into life. Before the vicar had reached his wife the tool stood at full attention.

If what he was about to do was a sin or not never crossed the vicar's mind. The sight was too overwhelming to resist. He moved in between his wife's spread thighs and grabbed her hips. He was met by Mary's hand as always ready to guide and help. But it was hardly necessary. The way to the target was easy to find and follow by the soft palings formed by Mary's thighs. In one swift motion he moved forward and entered his target.

Mary was ready and rocked backwards when she felt the ram touch her. But she hadn't need to. The vicar had enough speed and force to get all the way into her. Now their combined movements caused a hard impact that made the vicar to grunt and Mary to cry out of pleasure.

The vicar rested for a while on top of Mary's round, soft ass. She moved it slightly giving him great pleasure. He got wild and pleasured them both in such a great way that convinced both of them that doing it from behind was now a most favored position.

The vicar was in no hurry this morning. It was Sunday and the service wasn't until eleven. He enjoyed resting on top of Mary's lovely upturned ass long after he had left her love canal. The thought that it might be wrong and something only snakes did no longer crossed his mind. He just enjoyed the soft roundness. Mary felt utterly happy and was also very pleased with her husband's great ability. He had taken her excellently four times in less than twenty-four hours. At his age that was something to be real happy about she thought.

At the service she watched the vicar and the woman. The vicar suddenly was self-assured in her presence. The lady tried all her tricks and got frustrated when the vicar didn't react as he used to do. She laid it on even thicker; unbuttoning, parting her thighs and pulling her skirts higher up but all in vain. Mary realized a bit sad that the vicar wouldn't need her services in the vestry during the last hymn. She had enjoyed it.

After the service Mary happened to stand close to the woman. Mary smiled pleasantly at her and made small talk. Mary suddenly found her quite pleasant and realized that she really owed the woman a great deal. Without her Mary would still be ignorant about receiving a man from behind. Now she was sure that would be a frequent part of their pleasant nightly plays.

Mary also thought about that she had reached her target. But on the other hand there was another target that she so far had given only very brief thoughts. But now she decided that it was time for that one. But it would be very hard to reach. Sodomy was clearly mentioned in the bible as a sin. Mary's butt region clenched when she thought about it.

- - - - - That evening Mary's world was turned upside down. Her daughter came to her after having met her boyfriend at a church meeting.

Crying she told that the young priest had said that although he now was sure that she had an adorable and sexy body he had no idea if she was anything worth in bed. He was reluctant to marry a girl that might turn out to be ignorant or even worse, frigid. The daughter had tried to convince him that her mother had taught her thoroughly everything she knew and had told him over and over that she liked the prospect of having sex with him as soon as they got married. But he had said that he wanted proof that Mary knew her way around in bed and that she could please a man. He knew very well that the vicar was a clergyman of the old school and probably had sex only to produce a child and that was a long time ago.

Mary cried silently in bed and in the middle of the night went up to pray. She prayed for a long time before she got comforted by the familiar warm soothing breeze. She smiled and spread her arms in an embrace. But the breeze went cold and came in hard under her night gown lifting it and spreading it like a balloon. She quickly understood the meaning.

"Oh forgive me my dearest Holy Spirit. I am a little slow tonight. I quite forgot how you want me. With this rigid dress on you can't caress me as you want to do."

She rose and pulled the night dress over head. She stood in the middle of the small room to give the Spirit a spectacular view. She felt his breath all over her and moved to lean over the small altar ring. The breath went a little cold again when it couldn't get in easily between her thighs and Mary quickly understood and spread her feet wide. She was rewarded immediately when the Spirit invaded her sacred chamber.

15 minutes later she went back to her bed and exhausted fell asleep. When she woke up she felt lovely sore and found that she had a solution to her distress.

Later that morning she phoned a maid that she had heard about. She was well reputed for her skill to serve at dinner parties. But she had another great skill, known mostly by women with sons, that was offered as an extra service at special parties. It was absolutely not free of charge but she always delivered value for money in rich amount. There never was any complaint. At parties held to celebrate a young man's eighteens birthday if asked she would stay behind and sneak into the young man's bedroom. In the morning the young man was no longer a boy but an adult man and when he woke up he smiled like a Cheshire cat. After the initial introduction she delivered what the young man wanted or she thought that he ought to wish and stayed as long as he wanted until day break. Rumors said that at some rich families she had stayed several days or even weeks to be at the young man's beck and call. Or she delivered what she and his good mother thought the young man should learn.

So Mary made the call and gave the code word she had been told, that she planned a party for an eighteen year old boy. The maid calmly answered that it was al right with her and were there any special instructions for the party? They met and went through the whole thing and set a date a week later.

Mary told her daughter that she after long and painful considerations had come to the conclusion that the daughter's happiness had the highest priority and if it really was needed Mary was prepared to make another sacrifice, even greater this time, much greater indeed. She was willing to give the young man a sample or two of her considerable skill in the marital business. But there were several rules to be obeyed or the deal was off.

The daughter cried of joy and profoundly thanked her mother.

On the selected day when the young priest came to the house he was received at the door by the maid and led to the dining room where the mother and daughter already waited. He got very surprised, he hadn't expected a full dinner. He got even more surprised at the dresses. They were low cut and clung to the women's body like gloves. It had never happened when the vicar was present. The women obviously liked to dress up like that.

The maid, dressed in an equally low cut dress with short skirt, served an excellent meal. The mother and daughter made pleasant small talk throughout the dinner. The young man was then left on his own in the dining room and offered port and cheese and a cigar which he declined. He wasn't too surprised because he thought that his future mother-in-law was preparing for the great sacrifice his bride-to-be had told him was the reason for the dinner invitation.

The maid finally came to fetch him and took him to an upstairs guest room. To his big surprise she showed him that a panel was removed. Behind it were three holes in the wall. She told him that they had been used in the old times when the ladies in the house secretly wanted to divert themselves without disclosing their identity. She pointed out that the dividing wall was rather thin because panels on both sides now were removed.

The maid then put out the light and told him to look through the holes. The adjoining room was dark. But suddenly he heard his future mother-in-law call his name. The maid giggling whispered to him that he had to stay on this side and would be serviced through the holes for decency reasons. She told him to get undressed and disappeared.

He heard Mary whispering telling him to move close to the wall and put his tool through the big hole in the middle and his hands through the other two. Almost immediately his tool was engulfed by a warm mouth. He was slowly and very skillfully sucked to full hardness while his dangling balls were equally skillfully fondled. The woman on the other side slowed down the pace and played with him for quite a while carefully avoiding to get him to near climax. He tried to reach her head but found that the holes were placed too far apart for that.

After a heavenly time his future mother-in-law withdrew. He tried to look for her but the room was completely dark. But she soon was back only that she now stood up. She grabbed his tool and carefully caressed her cleft of Venus not forgetting her pleasure button. He felt that she was wet and ready and suddenly she spun around and pressed her bottom against him. She grabbed him and directed his hot rod into her waiting love canal. Then he got a fuck that he would never forget. She went slow, she went fast, she squeezed him or was loose. He never knew what she would feel like when he pushed forward. The wall hampered him but the hole was wide enough to allow most of her bottom to be on his side.

He grabbed her hips through the other holes and held her firmly while he banged hard. He heard muffled moans and cries and then suddenly reached his target with a roar. He fell back when the woman moved forward leaving the hole.

He sat down to regain his composure. He heard a knock on the door and the maid asked if he was decent. He quickly put his clothes back on. She then followed him to the entrance door and closed it behind him.

Mary, Lucy and the maid talked it over and were very satisfied with the outcome. The future son-in-law had on his way out expressed his deep satisfaction when the maid asked if he had had a pleasant evening. Mary thanked her profusely for her great performance. Because, as she explained to her daughter, never in her life that she would accept the threat from the future son-in-law and let him fuck her. Now the maid had given him the promised sample of what good fuckers there were in this household.

The next day her daughter told her that her fiancé had asked for a meeting the following afternoon. Mary was very pleased assuming that he wanted to talk about the wedding plans. When the vicar had performed his evening service with her and fallen asleep she quietly went to thank her Lord again. Almost at once she felt the warm breeze on her body. This time she hadn't waited for Smokey to arrive but had taken off her night dress in advance which she felt was appreciated. It was a long time since the Spirit had been so good in caressing her body. She went to sleep very much at ease and slept fitfully the entire night.

The next afternoon she waited together with her daughter for the future son-in-law to arrive which he did at the exact time. As soon as he was seated in the drawing room and had been served a glass of wine he turned to Mary.

"You have cheated on me," he said angrily. "The other night. That sample of your skill you had promised me was given by another woman, probably the maid. It was excellent I have to admit that, but it wasn't you. I am still not certain if you know how to take care of a man in bed and thus are able to teach your daughter properly."

Mary tried to cut him off asking how he could say such a thing when she had done the outmost sacrifice to meet his outrageous demands. But he just laughed at her.

"How I know? That's easy. First thing is that you didn't wear any lipstick and my cock had lipstick all over it. Secondly, the ass presented to me and which I fucked silly was very nice but it wasn't yours. Compared to your marvelous ass that I saw last week this one was almost skinny. Pleasant but skinny. That's how I know."

Mary sat quiet trying to find something to say. She was about to speak but she couldn't tell a lie. She was speechless now that her well designed plan had failed.

"Oh, . . . well, . . . you see, . . . well, I couldn't fulfill your outrageous demand. It was out of the question. I am married to the vicar and can't do such a thing with any man not talking about my future son-in-law. You have to understand that young man," she said trying to get the upper hand back.

But the young man just laughed at her.

"We had a deal. You set up the rules, didn't you, which I accepted. But I will give you another chance because I am truly in love with your daughter. I will come back tomorrow afternoon. You can let me fuck you then, but it will be in daylight and you have to be completely naked. And no glory holes or tricks with hired maids. And I am to choose how you should perform and how I will take you.

If you refuse there are two possibilities. Either your daughter has to prove for herself that she is as able to satisfy a man as you say she is. I know that she is a virgin, at least I hope so, and I can't expect her to be experienced. But I will know if she has the talent for it. If also that is refused then the wedding is off. I can't take chances like that as it will affect my entire life." He rose and went to the door. "I will be back tomorrow at one o'clock. Be ready with your answer then." He left the room and Mary's daughter ran after him crying.

Mary slumped back in her chair. Never had she believed that her naughty scam which she thought was the right thing to do given the circumstances would lead to such a catastrophe. It was now even worse than before. To save the wedding she or her daughter would have to fuck that monstrous young man and on his terms. Had she surrendered already from the beginning she could have come out of it with a blowjob and perhaps a short glory hole fuck to prove her ability. Now only heaven knew what she would have to go through.

Her distress had been even greater if she had seen and heard the lovers. They embraced at the door as they lately had been allowed to do. But the girl wasn't crying, not anymore.

"You were marvelous," Lucy whispered. "I am sure that she will come to her senses tomorrow and let us be together rather than pulling her knickers down for you. She does everything for me."

Mary was upset the rest of the day. When it was time for bed Mary flatly denied the vicar his usual evening pleasure in his wife's pussy. She claimed that she didn't feel well which the truth was.

Mary couldn't sleep as she turned her great distress over in her mind again and again. She knew that she must have reached a decision the next day and that made it even worse. So in the middle of the night she went up to pray.

She prayed for a very long time telling her Lord everything that had happened claiming that she had had no other choice. The Lord took his time sending someone to console her. She was waiting in the nude and felt so cold that she decided to go back to bed.

That was a good move. As soon as she had settled in her bedclothes were lifted by a strong wind that embraced her body. It was so strong that it blew the bedclothes away from her body but also warm enough to make her feel very comfortable. Had her husband woken up he would have got a lovely sight of her luscious body in a tempting position. He would have wondered why he had been denied her pleasures earlier that night.

The Spirit embraced her entire body and she felt very well. She started to tremble and soon a feeling of happiness filled her body giving her a temporary relief. But her distress came back but now she was so tired that she fell asleep. The Spirit stayed and kept her warm in a firm embrace.

Towards the morning she started to dream. She saw how her daughter tried to hold onto her fiancé that moved away from her but lost her grip. She started to weep. Mary felt the warmth from the Spirit but also hands that moved all over her body caressing and exploring. Suddenly she felt something hard poke at her cleft of Venus and slide into her well lubricated love tunnel. She got completely filled up and the invader kept on growing in all directions. It felt so lovely that she fainted. When she came too in her dream she was still filled up and hands turned her body into many positions. Mary felt like she got the best fuck in the world and when the hands put her on all fours she became hilarious.