Mary, Tim & Mike: The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers

Fred called in sick that night to work. He wanted to be home so they could all talk about the immediate future. When Carol walked into the house, he was standing there – dressing in jeans and a shirt – and she could sense that an important threshold had been crossed.

Fred told her what had happened that afternoon, including all the details. Carol had listened silently.

“So, you are certain that she is going to go along with it?” she asked her husband.

“Not a doubt in my mind and I think, once she realizes she has your blessings, everything will be just fine. I would like the two of us to talk with her tonight after dinner, do you suppose we could do that?”

Carol nodded yes. She was also thinking that if Fred was going to end up fucking Mary, they were going to have to visit the doctor and get birth control pills. She got up then and went into the kitchen to begin preparing dinner.

Mary came home about 5:30. Carol was in the kitchen cooking and Fred was sitting in his chair.

“How come you are home, no work?” she asked as she went to her room to put her books away.

“No, I decided I needed the day off so I just called in sick,” he replied as Mary walked back into the living room.

She glanced out into the kitchen checking on her mom, then leaned down to give her dad a kiss. As she kissed him, she gently rubbed his crotch and then whispered, “I love you dad.”

Fred smiled up at her and mouthed the words, “I love you too.”

Carol called from the kitchen, “Mary, do you have a lot of homework and how did the tryouts go?”

“Oh, well, I tried out for one part and there was another girl who is shorter than I am so the director told me she would fit into the existing costume. He thanked me for trying out and wished me luck next year – fat chance since I graduate in June. And I don’t have any home work, while I was waiting for my turn, I got it all done in school.”

“That’s good honey,” Carol replied, “after dinner your dad and I want to talk with you about something important.”

Fred was watching the television and Mary went to sit on the couch wondering what was important enough for a family meeting.

Dinner was good, her mom was a good cook and then the two women cleaned up while Fred sat smoking his pipe. Finally, everything was cleaned up and back in its place. Both Mary and Carol walked into the living room. Fred noticed their entrance and turned off the TV.

“So,” Mary said lightly, “what is the important topic of discussion?”

Carol looked at Fred who nodded back.

“Mary,” Carol started, “I know what you and your dad did at lunch time.”

Mary had been looking at her dad whipped her head around to stare, open mouthed at her mom. Needless to say, Mary was startled at that revelation and started to say something but her mom held up her hand indicating she wanted to finish.

“I have never liked sex,” Carol continued, “I only did what I had to do as a wife and I never liked it at all. We, your dad and I, have watched you grow up and, as we suspected, you seem to have a lot of interest in sex. We talked about it and decided to see if you, of your own free will, would be willing to have sex with your dad. I think the events of this afternoon clearly demonstrate that you are willing. But, we want you to tell us, in your own words, that it is okay and that you want to be a willing participant."

Mary sat quietly, her thoughts in a whirl. Her mom had just said, “I know about you and your dad and it is okay.” Mary wasn’t sure what to make of it but she also knew that she had enjoyed her dad’s attention. She also knew that she wanted to experience all that sex had to offer and, given how gentle he was this afternoon, she could not think of a better teacher than her dad.

She looked at her folks, nodded and said, “Yes, I want to do whatever daddy wants to do. I want to be his student and his lover and his playmate. But, I want to know that you, mom, also really want this. I want to be sure that you won’t feel threatened by me because I do not want to have that kind of a relationship between us. Are YOU sure you are okay with this?”

Carol, admiring her daughter’s perceptive nature, said, “Honey, I am glad you said that. Yes, I won’t have any problem with you and your dad becoming lovers. I am sure that you won’t threaten me in any way nor will I threaten you. There are a couple of conditions though that we all have to agree upon.”

Fred, who had sat silently to this point, asked, “Like what?”

“Well,” Carol said, “first, no one, and I mean NO ONE, can even suspect that something like this is going on.” She looked from Fred to Mary and both of them nodded their heads.

“Second,” she said, “while I do not like sex, I want you two to agree to let me watch whenever I want to watch.”

Mary was silent, trying to sort through the information she was getting. Her mom, who hated sex, was telling she and her dad that it was okay for them to have sex but one condition was that mom could watch when she wanted to. Mary had never thought about being watched but decided it was worth experiencing. So, she nodded to Carol and they both looked at Fred who also nodded.

“Third,” Carol went on, “we need to get Mary to the doctor’s for birth control pills. None of us want her to turn up pregnant by her own dad.” Both father and daughter quickly nodded their heads. Mary realized that her mom was giving permission for father and daughter to fuck.

“Finally,” Carol continued, “any sex between you two will only be done in this house. I don’t want to run the risk of something happening some place else that could create trouble for us here. Is that clear?” Nods from both Mary and Fred sealed the bargain.

Tim was silent for a second, he looked at Mary and realized throughout the telling of the tale, Mike had continued to slowly fuck his own mother in the ass.

“And from that day forward,” Mary said, “whenever daddy wanted me, I was his. I got used to mom being there, in fact, I think that is why I like being watched so much. Now, young man, if you don’t do something with that cock of yours in my ass, I am going to go to sleep on you.”

Mike looked down and saw that he was still very hard. He began to thrust his hips, driving his dick into his mom’s bowels and he felt the familiar tightening of his balls and suddenly, he was coming in her asshole. As he held his body pressed tight against her to keep his cock inside her as long as possible, he was thinking to himself, “So, here I am fucking my own mom who had also been fucked by my dad and grand dad. This is a very interesting family I have here. I wonder what other tales are waiting for me.”

MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers
12